House of Blues Reviews

8 | Houston, TX

8 Reviews for House of Blues

Rachel Castillo · Married on 10/20/2018

Best Night of My Life

Amber was always quick with responses and quite helpful. She made the planning process very easy to navigate. She really was amazing.
    Jeremy and the staff the night of our wedding were an absolute dream. Everything went so smoothly, and they were all so accessible. We and our guests felt the out of this world customer service. No one had to lift a finger. Their attention to every guest was above and beyond. We cannot thank Jeremy and his team enough!

Sent on 11/19/2018
  • User2619364 · 2+ years ago

My HOB wedding was amazing!! Lauren MacQueen, the wedding coordinator, was amazing! The food was delicious, the service was impeccable, my guests raved about the bartenders, the decor and lighting were perfect, and the whole evening was amazing! If I had to redo my wedding, I wouldn't change a thing! The food tasting and planning was painless. They are so understanding, flexible, and accommodating! A brides dream wedding venue!

Sent on 12/19/2013

Stuart · Married on 11/09/2013

It was an awesome place to have a wedding, Lauren was fantastic to deal with.

Sent on 12/09/2013

Gretchen · event on 05/18/2013

Lauren & Staff were awesome ... 2 months later and people are still taking about the Bar Mitzvah !!

Sent on 07/15/2013

Stacey · Married on 02/10/2013

Lauren and her team did an amazing job of making sure we had the wedding of our dreams. Lauren paid attention to every detail we asked for. On my wedding day we did not have to worry about anything which was such a huge blessing. We couldn't have asked for a better team to take care of us and our guests. All of our family and friends are still talking about how much fun they had at our wedding which is exactly what we wanted. I would highly recommend Lauren to any of our friends in the future. Thank you Lauren for being such an important part of our spectacular wedding! We will always have a special place in our heart for you.

Sent on 07/15/2013

Sarah · Married on 09/10/2011

We had the rehearsal dinner at the venue and it was fabulous

Sent on 04/04/2012

SUE · Married on 05/07/2011

GREAT venue. The wedding couple and all the guests LOVED it.

Sent on 05/08/2012
  • User2383893 · event on 12/11/2010

3.6
      3.5
      3.0
      3.0

Food was great. Venue was great. Fantastic party, but they booked a poarty after our party that started at our end time of 11 pm. Very unprofessional and a bit crazy.Be sure to hold on to your venue for an hour at least after your party ends to avoid a similar experience.

Sent on 04/15/2012