House of Blooms Weddings Reviews

House of Blooms Weddings 5
House of Blooms Weddings 6
House of Blooms Weddings 7

Andrea · Married on 06/22/2013

House of Blooms was AMAZING!! We used them for our wedding and Gina was so helpful and prompt with her responses. The day of the wedding, the flowers arrived and they were BEAUTIFUL!! I would recommend them to anyone!

Sent on 07/25/2013

I love Gail.. she is a florist with a eye for beauty. We worked so well together. I described my vision and sent images of flowers I like.. She did not copy but made it even better than I could have imagined.
    Thank you Gail for a job well done!!

Sent on 06/04/2013

Susan · Married on 05/11/2013

Our wedding party flowers were perfect!!! Exactly what I asked for! We placed our order very late in the game after getting MANY quotes and talking to half a dozen florists... House of Blooms took on our wedding even though they had already booked another wedding that weekend! Thanks again for your beautiful work and very friendly service!

Susan

Sent on 05/28/2013

Wonderful service, beautiful flowers, wonderful design!

Sent on 05/09/2013

Stephanie · Married on 04/13/2013

What an incredible experience I had with House of Blooms!
    You cannot get a better deal with price and quality of flowers.
    I gave Gina my budget and she worked with us the entire way making sure we were happy.

When she walked in with all of my flowers (and I had a TON for the price!) my breath was taken away.
    If you are getting married in San Antonio area or surrounding areas please do yourself a favor and use House of Blooms!!!

Sent on 05/08/2013

Kristen · Married on 03/30/2013

Gina did an AMAZING job with our wedding flowers!!! From begining to end she took care of every detail in the most professional and elegant manner. Our flowers were flawless! I would certainly recommend their services for any event and we plan to use House of Blooms again for our future events.

Sent on 05/08/2013

I had some slightly unusual floral requests: yellow roses & thistles and wrapping my bouquet and groom's boutinnere in tartan ribbon. Gina and her team really listened to what I wanted. She was able to find the flowers. When the thistle arrived and wasn't as purple as I was expecting, she was even able to dye it to the color I wanted. Everything looked absolutely beautiful and fresh on arrival and for days later. We used the bouquets as decoration for our reception as well. All the bouquets were appropriately sized; she does this really really well. You know exactly what you are getting based on her proposal. Flowers were affordable (I was planning on doing silk flowers to keep the cost down before). She is very accommodating and easy to work with. She even helped tie bows for decoration. Delivery went very well.

Sent on 03/23/2013

Debra · Married on 03/15/2013

I would highly recommend the House of Blooms. She was very professional and helpful, even as we kept adding and subtracting from our order. She even dyed the thistle to make it the purple we wanted. The bouquets were beautiful, and the quality of flowers was excellent.

Sent on 03/27/2013
  • User2632025 · 2+ years ago

My daugher's wedding involved 5 colors instead of the usual one or two. She was specific about what she wanted (including feathers in the bouquets) and House of Blooms worked closely with us to bring my daughter's vision alive. This also included dying some of the flowers to get the desired color. The prices were very reasonable and communication was topknotch!

Sent on 09/03/2012

Gina was just wonderful to work with. She was calm and professional, something this first-time MOB really appreciated! Her flowers were lovely and fairly priced!

Sent on 08/08/2012

Erika · Married on 07/28/2012

Gina from House of Blooms added so much beauty, color and elegance to our wedding with her fresh flowers. I knew we were in good hands from the first meeting we had at House of Blooms. There was always great communication and helpful suggestions concerning our flower selections. We had such a positive experience and were incredibly impressed with the service! Erika Chavez

Sent on 08/14/2012

Katie · Married on 07/07/2012

Gina did an amazing job on my flowers for my wedding. I happened to find her through another wedding website and my first time talking to her was great. She was very professional every time I talked to her and if I had to leave a message for her(which wasnt often) she always got back to me right away. I also had some last minute changes and she was very understanding and was able to work with me. I would HIGHLY recommend House of Blooms. They did a fantastic job and my flowers were perfect on my wedding day!!!

Sent on 07/18/2012

The flowers were beautiful and reasonably priced. Would recommend this vendor to anyone looking for flowers for their party.

Sent on 07/25/2012

Yvette · Married on 03/17/2012

Beautiful arrangements to fit my budget for flowers. Gina was a great help in deciding on which flowers to use, i just wanted green and pink flowers and she made it happen.

Sent on 06/12/2012

Jill · Married on 02/25/2012

Awsome, Awsome, Awsome...........They went over all my options, listen to what I wanted instead of telling me what they thought I should have. They were on time and made sure everything was fresh and bright. Amazing customer service. I would recommend to everyone I know.

Sent on 04/03/2012

Jessica · Married on 01/21/2012

Gina Fairchild and her staff is truly gifted! The flowers were so beautiful and fresh. I even had some guests ask if the flowers were real! She made execellent suggestions regading the flowers for every aspect of the wedding, which we used. We had so many compliments on the flowers at the wedding and reception. Gina even provides a thow-away bouquet at no charge as a gift to the bride. When we told her what we wanted, she took our ideas and made them better than even imagined. Needess to say, we will be using her in the future and we are telling everyone about her shop.

Sent on 01/24/2012
  • I

Tiffany · Married on 11/05/2011

I am not a bride that knows a lot about flowers. Gina took the time to sit down with my mom and I and as I described what I thought I might like, she would show me pictures of the flowers that might bring that vision to life. She was very flexible with the changes I made a long the way. The flowers were all delivered on time and looked beautiful!! Thank you so much for adding such beautiful rich colors to our wedding!

Sent on 11/18/2011

Jamie · Married on 11/03/2011

I could not have been happier with our wedding flowers l! House of Blooms did an amazing job, my bouquet was even more than I could have imagined it being and still cannot describe in words how amazing they were! Thanks so much Gina for providing us with your help the entire process and having a great price on top of exquisite flowers! :). I'll be using House of Blooms for all my flower needs!

Sent on 11/09/2011

Sarah · Married on 10/29/2011

House of Blooms was fantastic from the first moment we stepped into their shop. Gina sat down with us and really seemed to try and learn exactly what we wanted. She genuinely cared about getting the flowers perfect for our wedding. She was able to show us hundreds, if not thousands, of examples of past designs to get a feel for our "flower style." We even needed to make a few changes leading up to the big day and Gina gladly accommodated our requests. They were delivered and setup in perfect time and everybody raved about the colors of all the flowers. I would highly recommend House of Blooms to anyone looking for flowers for any type of event.

Sent on 11/11/2011

Kelli · Married on 10/08/2011

Gina was absolutely wonderful! I didn’t have a picture of what I wanted when I went in for my consultation and she took what I was describing and worked her magic! Everything was beautiful and exactly what I wanted!

Sent on 11/10/2011

chelsea · Married on 08/07/2011

Absolutly amazing service and beautiful flowers! I highly recommend house of blooms !

Sent on 09/02/2011

Angelica · Married on 06/18/2011

Wow! House of Blooms IS as good as it gets!!! I chose House of Blooms for my wedding this past June 18th, 2011. They were FABULOUS in every way possible! They made an appt. to sit down with me and get exactly what I wanted. When they sent me the bid for the flowers, not only were they very reasonably priced, they even gave me options on how to save $ on the arrangements and gave me alternatives (someone else wouldn't have done that). Each interaction I had with the staff at House of Blooms was friendly and professional. The day of my wedding, I was AMAZED at the beauty of all of the flowers, without ANY exceptions! I received so many compliments on the flowers that I can't even count any more. I will be a PERMANENT House of Blooms customer for all of my flower occasions in the future! PS- I wouldn't agree with the customer who wrote that they arrived late with the flowers. House of Blooms was very punctual with their delivery and they had other weddings that day, too. I would believe that the customer changed their time without notifying House of Blooms.

Sent on 06/24/2011

Pam · Married on 04/23/2011

Gina and her team were very helpful and flexible thru out the whole deal. We are so please with her services.

Sent on 05/25/2011

Emily · Married on 04/16/2011

Gina understood my lack of a clear vision and helped develop beautiful flower arrangements. I went to her with several pictures that showed colors and textures I liked, but no specific flowers. She was very patient and listened, then suggested flowers and began explaining how she recommended they be arranged. She even pulled flowers from her in-house stock to show a sample of what the arrangements could look like. She also broke down the cost and timeline clearly. She's very reasonably priced (less than I had budgeted!) and the arrangements turned out better than I expected! Gina and her staff are so friendly and helpful. I appreciated their calmness and professionalism throughout the process.

Sent on 11/17/2011

nicole · Married on 09/11/2010

Price and value, can not beat it, flowers just perfect, on time, great service

Sent on 03/26/2011