House of Blooms Weddings Reviews

House of Blooms Weddings 5
House of Blooms Weddings 6
House of Blooms Weddings 7

Megan · Married on 04/07/2018

Gina was a joy to work with. She helped us hone in on our vision and then she greatly surpassed it with what she delivered! She absolutely captured the soft romantic vibe we were going for, and her arrangements were gorgeous. I did not want to put my bouquet down! She also did beautiful table centerpieces, aisle pieces, and a ceremony arch. We are still enjoying our flowers now, a week later. She is wonderful!

Sent on 04/15/2018

Miriam · Married on 02/17/2018

We had the most wonderful experience working with Gina Fairchild at House of Blooms for our wedding in San Antonio, Texas. Gina was so friendly and responsive, and she was completely unbothered by various changes I made throughout the planning process. She REALLY worked with me to stay within our budget, and suggested creative and lovely solutions for what we wanted. The venue looked even better than I had hoped thanks to her work, and all the other pieces—bouquets, boutineers, corsages, and my floral hair piece which I LOVED—were just as stellar. The value was unbelievable, too; I was able to borrow a number of items by just putting down a deposit that I would have had to rent or buy from other vendors. Loved my experience with Gina and House of Blooms and would recommend to any bride!

Sent on 03/20/2018
    House of Blooms Weddings 12
    House of Blooms Weddings 13
    House of Blooms Weddings 14

Nancy · Married on 08/19/2017

Gina, thank you so much for your professionalism and your flexibility. The ceremony and reception areas looked beautiful with the flowers that Carlos and I chose. Your work was truly amazing. Again, thank you from the bottom of our hearts. Mr and Mrs Cole.

Sent on 08/24/2017

Molly · Married on 08/05/2017

House of Blooms was an excellent choice for our wedding. I am not a flower expert, and really didn't have a definitive idea of what I wanted, and what won us over is that Gina actually took us into her flower provider's shop (just across the street from her office) and let me point at the flowers I liked. It made the process SO much easier, being able to just look at flowers and say 'yes' rather than try to describe what I wanted. That personal touch - she absolutely didn't have to go above and beyond for us, as this was an initial consultation and we hadn't signed a contract yet - locked down the booking for us. What initially drew us to Gina is that she was at a wedding fair we went to, and she was SO friendly and spent time with us talking when she could have easily brushed us off since other people had been approaching her booth, too, while we were there. She is down-to-earth and just a nice person, which was so refreshing to work with during the wedding planning process. Not to mention, her arrangements were GORGEOUS. She took a vague idea I had (for an altar piece) and made a creation that blew my expectations away! She even accommodated a request I had to wrap my bouquet in lace from my mother's wedding dress.

Sent on 10/19/2017

Rob · Married on 03/05/2017

We loved you, thanks a lot!!! We highly reccomend them! =)

Sent on 03/31/2017
  • Y

Yisel · Married on 10/16/2016

Gina from House of Blooms did an amazing job with the flowers for my wedding. She did an incredible job with listening to everything I wanted and how I wanted it done. She replied to all of my emails in a timely matter which honestly means a lot. Thank you so much Gina, my bridal bouquet and flower crown were stunning.

Sent on 10/25/2016
  • The Martens Rockport, Texas Dream Wedding

Michelle · Married on 09/25/2016

Gina was very easy to work with. She made my wedding day classy and just out right beautiful.
    We had an amazing wedding, her choice in flowers and personalized decorations made the event forever remembered. Thank you again......

I would recommend her over and over. Stellar work.

Michelle Martens

Sent on 09/30/2016

Nicoe · Married on 04/16/2016

Gina is the best! She has beautiful flowers and visions. She really made our day special.

Sent on 12/08/2016

Deena · Married on 03/12/2016

House of Blooms would be highly recommended by me and my daughter. The flowers were absolutely beautiful and were arranged just like we wanted. Thank you again for making our special day even more special.

Sent on 04/13/2016

Brooke · Married on 09/19/2015

I have nothing but great things to say about working with House of Blooms and Gina. If you are looking for a vendor that is responsive, will work within your budget and very nice, this is the place to go! The best part is you don't get charged all these additional fees for extra delivery, (they delivered by bouquet to my hotel), vase and decor rental, etc. Not to mention the flowers were GORGEOUS. I had some vendors telling me before I even told them what I needed that they were on average around $8k. She did not treat me that way and was more than willing to work with me on my smaller budget. She and her team did an amazing job. All I had to do was show her my Pinterest board and she designed all my flowers for me, especially because flowers are something I really know nothing about.

Sent on 10/09/2015

Debbie · Married on 08/08/2015

The flowers were fabulous. My bouquet still looks great, even 5 days after the wedding!! The staff were friendly and professional. I would use them again without hesitation.

Sent on 08/13/2015

Exceeded my expectations! We got so many compliments on the flowers for my wedding.

Sent on 07/16/2015

Becka · Married on 05/24/2015

Working with Gina was fabulous. She was so attentive and open to ideas. I changed my mind about details several times and she was so patient and willing to work with me!

Sent on 07/08/2015
  • Jake

Jake · Married on 04/18/2015

House of Blooms was absolutely amazing to work with!!! Gina was awesome! she worked with me to stay within my budget yet perfectly execute my vision! I cannot say enough good things about House of Blooms!!!

Sent on 04/24/2015

Helotes House of Blooms did a fantastically beautiful job on all the flowers for my son's wedding! The arrangements were extraordinarily well designed & everything looked amazing! Received many many compliments from all of our wedding guests!

Sent on 01/08/2015

Paul · Married on 07/12/2014

The flowers were fresh and beautiful. She gave us what we wanted and even made it more amazing than what I had envisioned. It was also reasonably priced. She spent a lot of time sitting down with us and was very willing to accommodate changes that came up even later in the process.

Sent on 07/30/2014

Lauren · Married on 05/03/2014

House of Blooms handled all the bouquets, corsages, and boutonnieres. The bouquets for my bridesmaids turned out exactly how I pictured them and my bouquet was perfect! She did exactly what I asked for!

Sent on 05/15/2014

Cindy · Married on 04/26/2014

Gina at House of Blooms did an awesome job with the flowers for my wedding bouquet's and table centerpieces. I wanted simple and colorful with my purple color scheme and the arrangements turned beautiful! I have already recommended her to a friend who is getting married later this year.

Sent on 05/16/2014

Hilary · Married on 04/25/2014

House of Blooms creates the most beautiful flower arrangements, bouquets, etc.! I absolutely adored the bouquets for myself and my bridesmaids! Gina is extremely generous, helpful, and is truly an artist!

Sent on 05/06/2014

Ryan · Married on 04/05/2014

House of Blooms did a great job providing the floral arrangements for our wedding. From the bouquets, to the boutonnieres, and the table centerpieces. My wife and I were extremely happy with how they turned out. The flowers were fresh and vibrant, and House of Blooms was so easy to work with, and very professional. We definitely will recommend them to friends and family in the future.

Sent on 07/07/2014

shereen · Married on 10/12/2013

Gina at House of Blooms is phenomenal. She helped me through all my selections and answered every question with ease and calm. Her arrangements were gorgeous and a highlight of the ceremony and party. I wish I could get her arrangements regularly. Her prices were reasonable and she went above and beyond to meet my needs. I gave her a concept and colors and she nailed it! Her vases and presentations were lush and luxurious. Oh and she promptly returned all calls and emails, which is more than I can say for most vendors out there.

Sent on 08/10/2014

Juliana · Married on 10/06/2013

I have no complaints with House of Blooms. Gina is AMAZING and did a wonderful job for all the flowers at our wedding. I very highly recommend her!!

Sent on 10/08/2013

E.T. · Married on 08/31/2013

The flowers and pew bows in the church were just what we wanted- classic, simple, and elegant. The bridal bouquet, the wedding partys' flowers, and reception arrangements were just perfect. They were all so fresh and bright and we received many compliments. Mrs Fairchild listened to me and delivered exactly what we envisioned- she and House of Blooms do great work.

Sent on 09/11/2013

Gina was so patient and kind throughout the whole process! She really understood the look we were going for, and ended up doing a beautiful job with the flowers for our wedding.

Sent on 08/03/2013

Tricia · Married on 07/20/2013

We could NOT have asked for a better experience than the one we received with Gina at House of Blooms! My daughter was unsure of the "style" of wedding she wanted and changed her mind several times throughout the planning process. Gina was extremely patient, professional and kind during the entire planning time and captured my daughter's final "theme" perfectly! Her prices were extremely reasonable and the quality surpassed our expectations. Never in my life have I had hydrangeas last for 10 days! They looked as fresh on day 10 as they did the day of the wedding. We will definitely be using House of Blooms for all of our florist needs in the future!

Sent on 08/14/2013