Hott Shotz Entertainment and Events Reviews

16 | Richmond, VA

16 Reviews for Hott Shotz Entertainment and Events

Hunter · Married on 10/24/2015

Cory was great! He arrived early, was extremely willing to work with our set-up (which changed at the last second), was wonderful with our guests, and the product was great. We were thrilled with everything about Cory's service.

Sent on 11/01/2015

Jenn · Married on 10/18/2015

I've used Hott Shotz for two events, with a third coming up and my family has used them for at least five! We LOVE them! So professional, on time, and the pictures turn out amazing! I highly recommend Hott Shotz!

Sent on 10/20/2015

Neka · Married on 10/10/2015

I so glad I decided to choose Hott Shotz not only were they professional but they were creative as well!!! I was in a time crunch and has decided not to make my own backdrop as I had intended to and the manager instead of getting upset had back up backdrops for me! They had a variety of props for all ages!!

Sent on 10/11/2015

Terry · Married on 09/26/2015

Corey over at Hott Shotz was amazing. We met at a Xmas party for work. I was hosting a birthday party and knew the photo booth would be a hit. The guests had a blast and setop and breakdown was professional. If you want to make your next event special, I highly recommend Hott Shotz.

Sent on 10/14/2015

Tameka · Married on 09/19/2015

Cory provided exceptional customer service for my daughter's 13th birthday party! He was prompt, professional, and patient, with all of us. The photos and props, were truly amazing. Hott Shotz, provided us with not only an unforgettable experience, but memories that we'll cherish forever. I recommend Hott Shotz, 100%!

Sent on 09/20/2015

Towanda · event on 09/12/2015

Did a wonderful job. Will definitely book again!

Sent on 09/17/2015

J. Maurice · event on 08/21/2015

Very pleased with the service. My guest/attendees were quite satisfied and YES, I would use his services again.

Sent on 08/30/2015

Hott Shotz was both affordable and professional. I highly recommend them.

Sent on 08/18/2015

Lee Ann · Married on 07/04/2015

I have use Hott Shotz for several events and they do a great job! Cory and his staff are so engaging, they really know how to add to the fun of a photo booth. I would highly recommend them!

Sent on 08/11/2015

LOVE Hott Shotz! We can't say enough great things about them! We were at a couple events that they did the photo booth for and they were great every time! And we loved them at our reception. Hott Shotz was very prompt in responding to our emails and answering our questions, they had awesome props and we loved that we could custom design our photo strips. They were really great to work with, we highly recommend Hott Shotz!!!!!!!!!!

Sent on 08/13/2015

Carol · event on 05/16/2015

They were so professional and so nice. They started on time,had everything set up.andi the pictures came out absolutely beautiful. I would highly recommend them for iother event that I'm going to have an recommend them to my friends .

Sent on 08/12/2015

Adrienne · event on 05/16/2015

My 40th birthday was a hit and it had a lot to do with the photo booth and the service provided by Hott Shotz! Every guest participated and had so much taking numerous pictures. My favorite is the scrap book that was made during the party. Great keepsake!

Sent on 08/13/2015

Chris · event on 12/16/2014

Hott Shotz does an excellent job with their events. They are professional, well-organized, affordable, and are willing to travel to meet your needs. I can't recommend them highly enough! Thank you for a great event!

Sent on 08/11/2015

paola · event on 08/09/2014

Cory and his wife were great with being on time and setting up. They were very professional, patient, provided options and very pleasant to deal with. I would hire them again for my events in a minute!

Sent on 08/26/2015
  • User5345620 · event on 08/03/2014

SPECTACULAR! Everyone enjoyed the company, timing, courtesy and availability. I would definitely use and recommend for all functions. The props and the shots were awesome. EVERYONE had a great time. Thanks to Cory and company.

Sent on 08/14/2015

Hott Shotz supported a local school 5th grade party. They were very professional, props were great and loved that the kids got the pictures right away and we got all of the photos on a thumb drive. Highly recommend.

Sent on 08/23/2015