hotmetalstudio Reviews

hotmetalstudio 7
  • Melissa

Melissa · Married on 11/11/2018

Picture Perfect!

I really don't have the words to express how amazing Tif and Justin were on our big day. They captured all of the little details and the expansive love that was shared. I'm sharing some of my fav pics from the day, their work speaks for itself!

Sent on 12/29/2018
    hotmetalstudio 13
    hotmetalstudio 14
    hotmetalstudio 15

Claudette · Married on 09/15/2018

Tiffany is the best! She is so fun to work with and her talent is incredible. She did engagement photos for my husband and my wedding photos this past September. She puts you at ease, makes you laugh, and captures the uniqueness in people. She even got my husband to stop fake smiling so he wouldn’t ruin the photos lol.

Sent on 10/12/2018
    hotmetalstudio 16
    hotmetalstudio 17
    hotmetalstudio 18
    hotmetalstudio 19
    hotmetalstudio 20
    hotmetalstudio 21

Tanya Rana · Married on 08/24/2018

Fresh take on traditional wedding

Tiffany and Alyssa were amazing to work with for our wedding! We wanted to capture a fresh, modern perspective of our traditional Indian wedding and they went beyond expectations to capture our most meaningful moments. We are so grateful to have these memories!

Sent on 12/31/2018
    hotmetalstudio 22
    hotmetalstudio 23
    hotmetalstudio 24
    hotmetalstudio 25
    hotmetalstudio 26
    hotmetalstudio 27

KIRSTIE · Married on 06/24/2018

Tiffany and Alyssa at Hot Metal Studio were absolutely amazing. They honestly made the day so much fun. I was nervous about being photographed all day long and being really awkward, however, they made everyone so comfortable. We received a teaser image within a week and our full album back within a month. It's been almost 2 months, and each time I look at the photos, I find a new one that I fall in love with. They did such a fantastic job of truly capturing not only the events of the day but everyone's personalities. I would hire Hot metal Studio again and again!

Sent on 08/14/2018
    hotmetalstudio 28
    hotmetalstudio 29
    hotmetalstudio 30
    hotmetalstudio 31
    hotmetalstudio 32

Sandra · Married on 08/19/2017

Tiffany and her assistants each have an amazing gift. Their eye for creativity and ability to make anyone feel at ease is incredible. We still look at our photos and swoon over every single shot. Not only amazing photographers, but remarkable people as well!

Sent on 10/12/2018

liz · Married on 11/21/2015

Tiffany and Jonathan are amazing. They dont need these reviews as their work speaks for itself. They shot my wedding in November- my husband and i have been receiving compliments on our photographs ever since.
    Before the wedding, I was worried that my future husband and I might be too awkward in out photographs...that we would have fake smiles throughout the planned pictures. Tiffany and Jonathan had a way of making us laugh and making us feel completely comfortable throughout the entire day.
    Their work is breathtaking.
    They truly are the bee's knees.

Sent on 01/10/2016

Justin · Married on 07/25/2015

So I haven't had my wedding yet, however from our first sit down meeting Tiffany made my fiancé and I very comfortable. She brought samples of her work, they are incredible... I'm talking magazine photography. Hot Metal Studios has an efficient web site where you have your own account; you can make payments towards your bill, fill out forms about your special day, etc. One night I started filling out some information on the forms and I emailed Tiffany for an answer to a question late at night and she got back to me within the hour. So far my fiancé and I are pleased with their professionalism and promptness.

Sent on 02/18/2015
  • Emily

Emily · Married on 06/06/2015

Tiff is a literal wizard. I don't know how she does what she does, but I'm so glad that she and Jonathan will be shooting our wedding.

Sent on 01/25/2015

Kristin · Married on 10/18/2014

Hot Metal Studio was AMAZING- our wedding photos turned out so beautifully; they sent us a zip drive with all of our photos and the ordering process was extremely easy. They took literally thousands of photos and were so incredibly nice- we definitely have recommended them to friends and family!

Sent on 01/19/2015

Kaitee · Married on 09/13/2014

They are the best of the best! Unique, creative, artistic and all around awesome people

Carrie · Married on 06/28/2014

Tiffany and Jonathan are the absolute best, I wish I could rate them as more than 5 stars!! Our engagement and wedding pictures are so beautiful, they truly captured every detail and expression in a creative, natural, romantic way. Every time I look at the pictures, it takes me right back to our wedding day! My husband and I never had professional pictures taken before and they made us feel so comfortable- we loved that they gave us amazing suggestions on picture locations, how to stand so the lighting was right, etc. We can't recommended Hot Metal Studio enough!

Nicole · Married on 06/22/2014

Hot Metal Studio was by far my favorite vendor from our wedding! Jonathan and Tiffany captured each and every moment that my husband and I will cherish forever. I've had coworkers and people come to my extended family and friends telling them they have never seen such modern, unique, and elegant shots in a wedding! We couldn't be happier to share what amazing work Hot Metal did for our big day!

Sent on 09/29/2014

Katrina · Married on 05/25/2014

Tiffany and Jonathan are incredible photographers and incredible people. I couldn't decide on a wedding photographer until I found their website and then I immediately knew they were the ones. Upon meeting them, I knew I made the right decision. They are kind and funny and make everyone in front of the lens completely comfortable. They also have the amazing ability to completely blend in to the crowd and interact with all guests like they have been part of the family for years. And they don't miss a single shot. There were so many moments that I missed but was able to relive through their photos. The quality is outstanding and they have a very reasonable turn around. I wasn't waiting months and months to see my photos, they were finished before I knew it. I can't recommend them enough. I can't wait for the next big event in my life, I will definitely be hiring them again!

Sent on 12/07/2014

Haley · Married on 05/23/2014

Pittsburgh brides are lucky to have a duo like Jonathan and Tiffany around. Chad and I felt like they were just another part of the fam at the wedding, they blended right in as a wonderful photog should! We had a blast with them, they were creative, knew how to pose us, and more importantly just let us be us! We were overjoyed with the images we received back, I get to fully re-visit our beautiful day because of the immense detail they captured. Love them!

-The Helblings

Sent on 11/20/2014

Kristi · Married on 04/26/2014

Hot Metal Studio is just plain awesome! They think of everything that you don't think of about your big day and are ready and eager to take any and every picture that you want! They have the best ideas for pictures and are very creative with whatever situation they are put in. If you want amazing pictures of your wedding day or even just family photos definitely go with Hot Metal Studio! Thanks again guys!

Sent on 10/01/2014

Choosing hot metal studio to shoot our wedding was probably the best decision we made. They were so easy to work with and the photos were absolutely amazing! They captured every single detail of our wedding and will have memories to last the rest of our lives!

Sent on 02/14/2015

Mallory · Married on 07/13/2013

Tif is so creative and friendly! She and Jonathan are great to work with and have a way of making you feel comfortable in front of the camera. I was amazed when I received our final shots and couldn't believe how they are able to create such beautiful photos out of ordinary surroundings!

Sent on 02/13/2015

Tiffany and Jonathan Cooper are outstanding photographers. They are creative and have an amazing eye for detail. Working with them was easy and fun. Their pictures captured our wedding beautifully. While they are willing to shoot the traditional posed pictures, their real talent shines through in their live action shots and photographs of wedding day details. They are polite, patient, and professional--all great qualities in wedding day vendors. I am so happy we chose them as our photographers and I would recommend them to any bride.

Sent on 08/04/2013

Jonathan and Tif are amazing photographers. They provide the most stunning and unique pictures with a modern/vintage twist. They really care about making sure the bride and groom have adequate time to take pictures of them alone. The pictures are much more candid than "posy posy", which is what led me to them in the first place. I actually had several guests tell me that they wished HotMetal was able to have them travel to their weddings in distant states! I also get continuous compliments from friends and on Facebook remarking about the incredible talent of these photographers. This review does not give them enough justice to how talented they are. Check out their website and you will how amazing their photos are! I highly recommend!

Sent on 10/12/2012

The most creative photographers in Pittsburgh! They give every couple a unique experience, capturing their special day in an amazing way! Years later, I still look back on our engagement and wedding photos often

Kim · Married on 06/05/2010

WE HIGHLY RECOMMEND HOT METAL STUDIO PHOTOGRAPHY! Take one look at their website and you will see that they are not your typical photographers! They offer a very unique and modern approach to photography. Tiff & Jonathan (owners) are very talented professionals (and affordable too)! The pictures they take are amazing because they are so creative with their angles, and they make it fun also for the shots that are posed! We couldn't be happier with our wedding pictures :), and I should mention that they did our engagement pictures as well! Thanks again Tiff & Jonathan! ~Kim & Glenn

Sent on 09/25/2010