Hotel El Guajataca Reviews

Hotel El Guajataca 7
  • Heisha

Heisha · Married on 07/06/2019

Heisha & Rey

We had our wedding on July 6th 2019 here. It was a great experience! They were so accommodating with all of us including my guests! While I was goin thru a sickness in the family and a very stressful time Jose Torres was our angel during the storm!! He was there when I needed him and very attentive always! The food was great and the venue was ready for decor the night before the wedding so I was able to decorate early! I would highly recommend having ur wedding ceremony and reception here. Our pictures came out great with the amazing view. This place is definitely a gem!!! Thank you to Marilyn and Jose!!

Sent on 07/25/2019
    Hotel El Guajataca 11
    Hotel El Guajataca 12
    Hotel El Guajataca 13
    Hotel El Guajataca 14
  • JOCELYN

JOCELYN · Married on 06/01/2019

El Hotel Guajataca

This was the perfect venue for our wedding. From the rooms, to the food, service, and breathtaking views, everything and everyone was remarkable. 💯Satisfaction guaranteed! Marilyn is your go to person, who really made it all worth it for us also. We really had the best time of our lives here!! Thank you again to all.

Sent on 06/09/2019
    Hotel El Guajataca 15
    Hotel El Guajataca 16
    Hotel El Guajataca 17

Amitza · Married on 06/22/2018

If you are looking for a great option, beautiful pictures and a great price this is the place!

Sent on 09/03/2017

Laura · Married on 08/07/2016

Nuestra boda fue en el lugar perfecto ya que queríamos que fuera en un lugar abierto y de fondo una hermosa vista al mar. El servicio fue de excelencia! Gracias Hotel Guajataca por hacer de mi boda y recepción un sueño hecho realidad!!

Sent on 09/20/2016

Annie · Married on 09/14/2018

Spectacular

I just had my wedding at this amazing location. The view of the ocean is exactly what I have ever dreamed of. Staff is amazing and very accommodating. The food could have been a bit better i didn't quite like it and this hotel has very little amenities literally no iron, microwave or mini fridge i suggest upgrading at least for the suites room. Otherwise if you are looking for a fabulous destination wedding this is the place to do it.

Sent on 08/21/2019