Hotel Deco Reviews

4 | Omaha, NE

4 Reviews for Hotel Deco

Destiny · Married on 04/07/2018

We utilized "The Park" room for our wedding ceremony in December 2017. I can't remember how we came across the space, but we fell in love with the room as soon as we visited it. The space does seem to be unconventional for weddings, but Hotel Deco's staff made it work effortlessly and were incredibly accommodating from the beginning of us expressing interest to using the room. We had around 130 guests and I would say that this is the cap for amount of guests in the room. The event staff helped make all of this as easy as possible on the guests and I didn't feel one bit stressed the day of about any of these logistics.

My only complaint is that I left a flashdrive in my room and they were unable to find it after the fact, which is frustrating. Overall though, Hotel Deco was wonderful and the Park room is SO beautiful. It makes all the pictures taken look stunning with little effort . Their lobby area for their bar and restaurant (Monarch) also provided an incredible space for pictures so we didn't have to go anywhere else, which was hugely helpful with December weather. I really can't thank Hotel Deco or Tracy Zahn (the event coordinator) enough for helping make my wedding day everything I wanted it to be.

And for any brides-to-be researching venues...this space was an incredible value and much cheaper than any other place we were looking at for just ceremony-only. You should be able to find pictures at Nathaniel Jensen Photography on Facebook :)

Sent on 01/24/2018

Nicholl · Married on 08/26/2017

Hotel Deco is a beautiful place to stay. The staff was very accomadating for me and my wedding when it came to early check in and shuttle service for us from the hotel to venue and back! We had a great experience with them!

Sent on 09/08/2017

Lois · Married on 07/01/2017

Hotel Deco Sales, Management, and Catering Management was so accommodating, professional, and made my family reunion so wonderful. The food and party room was out of this world! The team made our family feel like we were royalty and I could not be more proud of how the whole event went. I would encourage anyone that is looking for a venue for a party and a great Hotel in one, choose this unique wonderful Hotel/Venue!!!

Sent on 07/03/2017

Hotel Deco's reply:

Lois - our team was honored to host your guests and reunion dinner!
    What a wonderful way to celebrate, share memories and celebrate life.
    We took great pride in providing a great experience with amazing food, excellent service and ensuring your guests enjoyed their weekend here in Omaha.
    Thank you again for choosing the Hotel Deco!

EMILY · Married on 11/22/2018

0.8
      0.5
      1.0
      0.5
      1.5
      1.0

I had a terrible experience at Hotel Deco. I came to stay with my family while they were visiting to look at wedding -venues with me. We stayed here because I wanted this to be my wedding hotel. Thankfully we realized this was in no way a decent place for a wedding hotel.
    -They didn't come in and clean our room at all (which has never happened to me before in any type of hotel, let alone an expensive one) we were gone all day so we couldn't ask for them to clean it
    -Outlets didn't work
    -Valet was super busy and took forever
    -Breakfast was a terrible spread (two options, tiny croissant or unsliced english muffin with no toaster) with very odd tasting coffee
    -Lobby did not look half as nice as in the pictures, very small
    -Card key had to be taken back three times due to not working properly
    -Elevator had a mind of it's own

I'm so glad I had this experience so I can make sure my wedding day isn't ruined by putting all my family and friends in this hotel and them complaining about to me, I would be so disappointed.

Sent on 03/11/2018