Hotel Andaluz Reviews

9 Reviews for Hotel Andaluz

Hotel Andaluz 1
Hotel Andaluz 2

Gabrielle · Married on 09/01/2018

Hotel Andaluz was a dream come true!! Everyone we worked with was amazing! They worked with us every step of the way to make sure it was everything we dreamed while staying within our budget. We had a couple hiccups the night of with getting into our room but everyone worked hard and fast to make it right!! We have recommended hotel Andaluz to everyone we know! They made our dream wedding come true!

Sally · Married on 10/07/2017

My daughter and son-in-law held their wedding reception in the Hotel Andaluz Barcelona Ballroom in October 2017. Every expectation set by the couple was met due to the expertise of the wedding planner and staff. The service, food, and ambiance were amazing. Holding the cocktail hour in the open air bar and balcony provided a unique touch to the evening. After dinner guests were able to enjoy a view of the city via another open air balcony accessed from the ballroom. Thank you Hotel Andaluz for providing a memorable evening for all who attended.

Hotel Andaluz 3
    Hotel Andaluz 4

Justin · Married on 08/19/2016

WE HAD OUR WEDDING HERE ON AUGUST 19TH AROUND 4PM AND IT WAS THE TIME OF MY LIFE STAFF WAS AWESOME. THE WHOLE SETTING WAS WONDERFUL. WE COULD NOT HAVE ASK FOR ANYTHING ELSE. TO ALL THE NEWLY WEDS I WOULD RECOMMEND THIS PLACE TO HOST YOUR WEDDING.

• Alisha

Alisha · Married on 05/25/2014

Everything was perfect, and beyond our expectation. We thought such an elegant venue would be way outside our budget, but they were surprisingly reasonable and the food, space, and people were all beyond amazing.

Sharon · Married on 05/23/2014

The hotel is so beautiful!! It was a wonderful backdrop for our pictures. The staff was so amazingly helpful and courteous!

Jennifer · Married on 05/14/2016

We only had our reception there, but the event coordinator was absolutely amazing!! We had a couple bumps in planning along the way and she was always so quick with a solution! Such a relief! Highly recommend for their beautiful hotel/ballroom and excellent focus on keeping the customer happy!

3.4
      3.0

We reserved a block of rooms at Andaluz for our wedding guests and booked one of the suites for us (the happy couple). Our out-of-town guests really liked the colonial Spanish style general ambience of the place. Sheila was helpful in sending me the list of booked guests every time I wanted to check and see how we were doing compared to our contracted commitment. The guests services allowed us to park our big shuttle coach in front of the hotel to pick up and drop off guests, which was helpful. The reception handed out our gift bags to our guests as they checked in which was a nice touch. I think we should have negotiated more on the rate... in hindsight, the group rate we received was not really discounted.

We had a few small complaints:
    - On several occasions leading up the the wedding, it was tricky to get in touch with the folks we wanted to talk to in the hotel and often had to call back multiple times to speak with someone. It worked out in the end but was a little worrisome at the time.
    - We reserved space at Ibiza rooftop bar for our after-party. The bar staff that took the reservation must have written down the wrong time (8pm instead of 10pm) because they had given away our space by the time we showed up at 9:45pm. That was disappointing.
    - My new husband and I ordered room service, were quoted a lengthy time for delivery and 30-minutes after it was supposed to arrive when we called we were told it would be another 20 minutes. It was late and we were exhausted so we canceled.
    - The suite we booked(I think it was the Boardroom Suite) is probably great for a business meeting, not so ideally suited for wedding prep/night. It definitely worked out overall, but was pretty expensive for the somewhat cramped space, small bathroom, 2nd-floor location (loud from street & lobby traffic), broken refrigerator and really loud a/c. If you're considering staying here on your wedding day/night, see if they have a better option than this room for you.

3.5
      1.0
      3.0

Booked the casablanca room for wedding of 60 people. The catering staff and food was great the day of. People loved the fajita station. However the planning leading up to it was annoying. I planned the wedding myself and basic question were unanswered. The people in charge seemed scatter brained. It took an average week and a half to get a response. They made a bunch of little mistakes here and there that I caught but they gladly comped me the errror in the quote so that was a relief. I did not like the constant "out of office replies" from emails. They could just answer me when theyre in the office. One thing that annoyed my bridesmaids is that they specifically told us that we would know 10 days before the wedding when we can set up. I had to ask over and over because we needed to know. They said it would likely be the night before but it ended ip being the day of at 9am after I flat out said no because 12pm when your ceremony is at 3 was not gonna cut it. Overall it was fine