Hot Shots Photo Booth Rentals Reviews

6 | Olympia, WA

6 Reviews for Hot Shots Photo Booth Rentals

Mari · Married on 01/23/2016

Tom was great to work with! He was quick to answer any questions and did a great job offering choices for photo strip designs. We would highly recommend him! 5 stars for sure!

Sent on 01/26/2016

Anna · Married on 09/12/2015

Tom at PhotoBooth was both fun, professional, and a great addition to our event. He was flexible with what we needed, offered advice when asked, and made everyone feel comfortable. I think having a PhotoBooth like the type Tom and his team provide is a hightlight to any event. Highly recommend.

Sent on 01/29/2016

Sarah · Married on 09/15/2012

Tom with Hot Shots Photo Booth was outstanding. I would usually write him a question or inquiry on an evening day or weekend day and would get a response back within 5 hours max. A week before the wedding, we had our time adjusted by 30 minutes and it was not a big deal at all.

As for the value, I did quite a bit of research on photo booths and this was by far the best value around. 4 hours of unlimited photos. Each guest got a copy, were able to send images to themselves via email and we also got a digital image of every single photo taken. The personal touch of having our names and wedding date on the photo strips was wonderful as well.

This was by far the best purchase we made for our wedding. Our guests are still raving about this photo booth. We received the disc with all the photos and videos within the week after the wedding and they are great quality.

Both my husband and I recommend this photo booth for any wedding or event.

Sent on 09/22/2012

Anne Louise · Married on 01/13/2012

Great experience and they were very easy to work with. I would definitely recommend Hot Shots to a friend.

Sent on 02/18/2012

Adam · Married on 10/28/2011

They were extremly friendly and professional. This was a great idea and all of my guests had a blast with it. Great job Hot Shots Photo Booth!

Sent on 11/14/2011

Jamie · Married on 09/23/2011

Your service was exceptional. Your great attention to detail made everything worry free. Thanks again !

Sent on 12/07/2011