Hot Shots Catering Reviews

Hot Shots Catering View more information

• Carol
    Carol M. Married on 05/20/2021

Best Idea This Year!

Best idea we had this year! Chris and his team provided an excellent coffee and gelato experience for our 150 guests. Unlimited servings made it very popular and encouraged multiple servings of different flavors. I would HIGHLY recommend Chris and his team for any event! Thank you Chris and team!!
  • Kelly
    Kelly M. Married on 05/17/2020

Outstanding Service!

Hot Shots Catering was a hit at my wedding! The line went all the way down the room! We ordered the gelato and latte bar and it was totally worth it. Chris was great to work with and truly understanding. I had to postpone my wedding twice and then reduce the guest count and Chris definitely was accommodating. If you want that special something at your wedding that guests will enjoy, I highly recommend Hot Shots! They have a delicious selection and outstanding service!
  • User1848376 2+ years ago
    One of the best wedding vendors I worked with. Chris personally catered my wedding with the help of one other employee. They were dressed professionally and were friendly. Top notch. So glad that I had them there. Everyone loved the coffee. Hot Shots was a hit!
    Krys Married on 09/02/2013
    Hot Shots provided specialty coffee catering at our wedding and it was wonderful! The coffee was tasty, and Chris was an extremely courteous, prompt, and professional vendor. He helped us find the right package and accessories for the best price, and even invited us to do a tasting beforehand since coffee is very important to us. It was a great addition to our wedding, and I would certainly recommend Hot Shots for corporate events too.
    Andrus Married on 08/26/2017
    My wedding guests ranted and raved over the gelato we provided with Chris from Hot Shots! It was such a unique touch to our reception! We opted for the gelato over serving cake, and I believe the guests were super happy about it! :) A little pricey, but they tried to work with our budget- and all in all, I would say that the money was worth it in comparison to buying a cake that no one will really eat or enjoy. Like I said, my guests were lined up for this gelato! It was delicious! I would not hesitate to book them for your event!