Hosanna Wilmot Photography Reviews

Hosanna Wilmot Photography 7
  • Kaleigh

Kaleigh Hamrick 路 Getting married on 08/30/2020

Amazing!

I have so many good things to say about Hosanna! My fianc茅 and I are from Pittsburgh, PA and finding a photographer to capture our special day in Ocean Isle Beach was one of the top priorities for my wedding day! After spending countless hours searching I came across Hosanna and loved her soft, elegant style. I reached out to her and we have been in touch ever since! We鈥檝e spoken on the phone and finally met in person when we had our engagement session in North Carolina. She鈥檚 so sweet and the pictures are absolutely stunning. I felt like a princess and I definitely feel like they could be on a magazine. Absolutely thrilled to hang them all over my walls and I cannot wait to see the magic she works on our wedding photos in 2020!

Sent on 05/29/2019
    Hosanna Wilmot Photography 8

Hosanna Wilmot Photography's reply:

Kaleigh thank you for your sweet compliment I enjoyed meeting you and Dough so very much and I cannot wait for your wedding! 馃挆

Elaine 路 Getting married on 12/07/2019

Don't Hesitate!

My fiance and I are getting married later this year in Charleston and came across Hosanna's profile on The Knot - we instantly fell in love with her light and airy style! Once we got a chance to chat on the phone I knew she would be the perfect photographer for us. She is so friendly and understanding - and knows what she's doing!

We just shot our engagement photos a couple of weeks ago which confirmed exactly what we expected - she's "the one" for us! She kept everything light and fun, but still romantic (especially since my fiance and I are definitely the goofy type!). Hosanna provided us a good bit of posing direction without it feeling forced or stuffy at all - and let us add in a few things that we thought of to make it our own! She's committed to getting the perfect shot - having me extend my arm here to make it look longer, fixing our hair from our faces, and JUMPING ONTO A FLOATING DOCK to get the perfect pictures. She goes above and beyond and gives 150%!!!!!

We not only received WAY more photos than we expected, but they were beautifully edited!! *And still extremely natural which we loved - bright, breezy, etc.* We also got them much quicker than we expected to which was just an added bonus!

You seriously cannot go wrong with Hosanna - and I can't imagine having anyone else shoot such an important day. She truly cares about making sure you have a great time AND love your photos - down to every little detail. We are even more excited for our wedding day knowing we will are in great hands (and honestly, getting to spend time with such an awesome woman!!).

Sent on 04/24/2019
    Hosanna Wilmot Photography 13
  • Amber

Amber Welch 路 Getting married on 11/09/2019

Engagement

We enjoyed every part of our engagement session. We had the best experience with Hosanna. She is so sweet and easy to work with. My fianc茅 and I are a little shy infront of the camera. We were really nervous going into our engagement session. However, Hosanna made us feel comfortable and confident! She was so kind and patient with us. Her sweet personality made the nervousness disappear. Her passion for photography truly shows. We had the best experience!

Sent on 10/17/2019
  • Erin

Erin Fitzgerald 路 Married on 07/27/2019

Amazing work and work ethic

Hosanna was absolutely amazing. She has such a genuine, sweet personality and knows how to make the photo shoot fun even for slightly photo-awkward people such as me and my husband. She had so many fun on-the-spot ideas for photos. Since the beginning of my work with Hosanna, she made it known that we could come to her for any recommendations or could help us out as much as she could if we, say, needed to find a violinist. She was in constant communication from the first day I contacted her to after our wedding day, and the photos came out amazingly!!! I highly, highly recommend Hosanna for your big photo shoot plans.

Sent on 08/28/2019

Hosanna Wilmot Photography's reply:

Erin, this mean so much to me! Thank you so much for your sweet and kind review. It was honor and my absolute pleasure to photograph on of the biggest events of a lifetime. Congratulations on a beautiful marriage and I cannot wait for you to experience the beautiful memories that will last a life time to come!! All the Love~Hosanna Wilmot Photography
  • Courtney

Courtney Jordan 路 Married on 07/13/2019

Capturing memories that will last a lifetime

Hosanna was not only our photographer, but became a great friend! She always met us for coffee when we came into town, she went above and beyond to ask us what we wanted and dreamed, she even took my worries away about the rain! The pictures turned out beyond perfect! We can not wait to cherish them forever! Couldn鈥檛 have asked for someone better!

Sent on 08/03/2019
    Hosanna Wilmot Photography 25
    Hosanna Wilmot Photography 26
    Hosanna Wilmot Photography 27

Hosanna Wilmot Photography's reply:

Courtney thank you so much for all the love! You鈥檙e are such a sweet dear person and I have had an incredible time meeting you and being there on one of the most important days of you life! 馃挆
  • Katrina

Katrina 路 Married on 06/29/2019

Quick responses, professional, reasonable prices, easy to work with and personable.

Gerald and I are so happy with the engagement photos you have taken and want to thank you for capturing all the first moments!! You were a delight to work with and we loved your ability to give friendly direction to achieve our vision. You have brought us everlasting joy through your photos and we want to give you credit for your beautiful work. Thank you for everything, Hosanna and we look forward to you doing our wedding!

Best regards, Katrina and Gerald

Sent on 02/26/2019
  • Amber

Amber 路 Married on 05/07/2019

Engagement

• Victoria

Victoria 路 Married on 11/23/2018

Worth it! Beautiful, Romantic, Wedding Photos

Hosanna is amazing. She really listens to what you want and delivers. She鈥檚 also very kind and professional. My wedding photos can be described as radiant, romantic, luminous, and crisp. Hosanna showed up early and got started right away taking pictures and determining the best lighting. She was so good at guiding poses (with the wedding party and with family) as well as capturing natural moments. After showing my wedding album to friends and family I got so many nice comments (specifically about how awesome my photographer was and how nice the lighting was, etc). At first, I didn鈥檛 know if I should spend the money on a photographer (everyone has a nice camera nowadays!) but I can tell you this for certain: I made the correct choice hiring Hosanna. Hosanna鈥檚 photos of the wedding are priceless. When I received my album I was overjoyed, delighted, and more-than-a-little obsessed. She sent a sneak peek just a few days after the wedding and then the entire album about two weeks later. I would most definitely recommend her to capture your most important moments.

Ashley Buck 路 Married on 10/19/2018

Wedding photographer

My fianc茅 and I booked Hosanna for our wedding in October. We received a complementary engagement shoot and after seeing how the pictures came out I cannot wait to see our wedding photos. Her enthusiasm and passion for her job truly show in her work. I know she will wow us again come October.

Hosanna Wilmot Photography 28
    Hosanna Wilmot Photography 29
    Hosanna Wilmot Photography 30

Caroline 路 Married on 09/08/2018

EXCEEDS all expectations!

I found Hosanna online while searching for a local photographer for my small wedding at Ocean Isle Beach. After one phone call with her I felt like she really understood what I wanted, what look I was going for and the whole feel for our wedding we were looking to create. To say she exceeded my expectations would be an under statement. She is so lovely to speak with and so professional. I'm sure I was stress ball upon her arrival but she went right to work capturing pictures of details I never thought about- from my dress, invites, shoes to rings! Each one of my guests kept coming up to me asking where I found her because they were so impressed with the way she maneuvered herself through the ceremony and our intimate reception. By the end of the night I felt I had not only picked the right person but made a friend! She delivered my pictures in a week- with a hurricane and evacuations on both of our ends! It provided a much needed ray of sunshine for us in that hard time. Her pictures were AMAZING. I loved ALL OF THEM! Don't hesitate to book Hosanna, I've never been more impressed with a photographer.

Liz Livingston 路 Married on 09/01/2018

Best photographer to pick for event

REVIEW: Can not think of a better photographer to have had at my wedding. Hosanna was so easy to work with before the wedding working out all the details to get ready for the big day as well as on the day of the event. I was very Impressed with how she had a check list with her with all the different poses I personally wanted , to make sure I got what I wanted. Very impressed with how she made everything flow at my wedding with the photos to make sure we got all the photos needed. I would HIGHLY recommend her to anyone for there photographer needs if it鈥檚 school pictures, family and especially wedding!! I can鈥檛 wait to see all the final pictures and will definitely use her again in the future!!

Hosanna Wilmot Photography 31
  • Raina

Raina 路 Married on 05/26/2018

She is amazing!

Hosanna made my whole wedding experience worth while. From my bridal portraits to the wedding day, she was all I could have asked for. She worked around all crazy weather problems, helped me remain at ease, and the pictures turned out absolutely beautiful through it all. If you are looking for a photographer that truly cares about the image of your wedding she is it! I loved being able to work with Hosanna and will definitely do so again for other major life events!!

Sent on 07/22/2019

Hosanna Wilmot Photography's reply:

Raina, thank you so very much for your sweet review. It was a pleasure working with you and your husband! I absolutely love your wedding day and the beautiful memories captured!

All the love,
    Hosanna
  • Kiley

Kiley 路 Married on 05/19/2018

The BEST photographer

Hosanna was a dream photographer come true! My wedding day did not go as planned. It was supposed to be on the beach and reception outside, well it rained all day. She was so prepared and did an awesome job! My husband and I were soo impressed with the job she did and pictures she produced! She worked well with a BIG family and got all the pictures I wanted, which meant a lot to me! I cannot say enough kind words about her. I would totally recommend her for your wedding photography and also beach photography! She does an amazing job!!!

• Samantha

Samantha 路 Married on 05/06/2018

Wonderful to work with!

Hosanna was my wedding photographer and she was absolutely amazing. I knew from the very first conversation with her that my wedding was important to her, as well. She went above and beyond to make sure she knew exactly what I wanted. Everyone in my wedding party was impressed with her. Professional, friendly, caring, and easy to work with!

Sent on 03/04/2019