Horizon Productions Reviews

100 | Fairfield, NJ

100 Reviews for Horizon Productions

Vicky · event on 02/11/2018

I have been receiving nothing but accolades on the party. George from Horizon made this event amazing. He had everyone up and dancing all night long. He met every song request my guests made and they are singing his praises. Great variety of music that pleased the 4 generations of family we had at the party.

Sent on 02/13/2018

Sandy · event on 01/13/2018

George at Horizon Productions was very responsive and professional. He was amazing from day 1 when we started working together. He communicated very well and was very patient with client requests and last minute changes. We really enjoyed working with him and felt confident he would deliver great results for our daughter’s party. We were very happy with how the party turned out. Our guests all had an amazing time and thought George was great! We would be happy to book him again for any future events.

Sent on 01/14/2018

NAZIA · event on 12/15/2017

We were delighted to have Horizon Productions' DJ George Hoffman as our DJ for this event. It is a true pleasure to work with a DJ who is so professional, personable and accommodating. We recommend this DJ and Horizon company to all that are looking for excellent time at the party.

We will be using this company and requesting George Hoffman's expertise as DJ for all our future Holiday parties. Thank you.

Nazia Khan

Sent on 12/19/2017

Horizon Productions's reply:

Always a pleasure to work with this wonderful group of people from a fantastic company that just keeps getting better! We are very thankful to have the opportunity and look forward to next year! A special thanks to Nazia who knows how to make sure things run smoothly and is a wonderful person! See you soon! Happy Holidays!

Anna · event on 11/18/2017

As one of the coordinators for our 40th High School Class Reunion, I choose George at Horizon Productions as a DJ for our party. I thought playing music we listened to 40th years ago would be the best choice to get everyone dancing but George quickly figured out we needed to change things up an play "today's" music. We all had a wonderful time dancing!! George was easy to get a hold of and very responsive to our concerns especially working with us within our limited budget. Give George a call and you will not be disappointed!!

Sent on 11/21/2017

michelle · event on 10/13/2017

George was great with the students at our school function!! Look forward to using him in the future!

Sent on 10/15/2017

Danielle · event on 08/31/2017

My event was on Aug 31st 2017. I woke up this morning feeling so grateful to Horizon Productions for the beautiful classy affair we were able to host last night thanks to their help. I have had 4 Communion parties with Horizon Productions and they never disappoint us. DJ Adam was personable and so easy to work with. The dance floor was packed all night thanks to his enthusiasm and ability to excite the crowd of all ages. The photo booth was a huge hit! Even her great aunts & great uncles had fun with all of the props! My daughter loves the scrapbook she took home & the fact that she can view all the fun pictures on line. George Hoffman really took the time to listen to exactly what we wanted from the special "Under the Sea" lighting to the logo we wanted on our photo strips. I would definitely recommend Horizon Productions. We have always been thrilled with their expertise!

Sent on 09/01/2017

Horizon Productions's reply:

A great family that really knows how to do things the right way! It is always an absolute honor and pleasure to be part of your family's life! It seems like you always out-do yourselves. Elaina was absolutely beautiful and as parents I could not imagine you can be prouder than you are! We thank you for having us and can't wait to see what you do next!

Jennifer · Married on 07/29/2017

George was nothing short of exceptional. When we were looking for our wedding DJ we agreed we would just meet each option and take a day to think about it. That changed the minute we met with George. We loved him immediately and signed up that very same day . He made us feel at home and comfortable and seemed just as excited for our day as we were. There is a very big difference between excitement because you're going to get a sale and being genuinely excited. He always made himself available whenever either myself or my husband had questions and replied swiftly to any email sent. On a personal note he was an absolute joy to have a conversation with made me laugh and I had no doubt our wedding day would be very well taken care of. The day of our wedding everything was exactly as we had discussed and then some he took very good care of us. Our family and friends came up to us and said how wonderful George and his assistant was I do apologize for not remembering his name but he was wonderful as well. We have already begun to spread his name around our family and friends and completely recommend him to anyone looking for the perfect DJ for their wedding or any event that they're having.

Sent on 07/31/2017

Horizon Productions's reply:

An absolute pleasure! This couple was such a joy to (I use the term lightly) work with. I say that because they trusted us with the biggest day of their lives and then communicated everything they wanted and allowed us to do what we do. When a customer does that it makes our job easier and fun and it does not feel like work at all! In fact it makes us want to do more! In addition they are now part of our family and I hope to see you guys soon!

Jeremy · Married on 07/09/2017

George did an amazing job! Very easy to work with. Great decision choosing him as the DJ for our wedding.

Sent on 07/17/2017

Danielle · Married on 06/24/2017

I urge everyone out there who is planning an event to inquire into Horizon Productions! George and his team go above and beyond to make every client feel like a VIP! Their prices are affordable and they customize any package to fit your budget.

I have worked with George and Horizon Productions since 1996 and have utilized their DJs, Photobooth, classic piano player, and party favors for multiple events (College Graduation, 40th & 50th wedding anniversaries) and of course my recent Beach Wedding! George ensured every detail was perfect, my guests had a GREAT TIME and above all he made sure my Groom and I didn't have a worry in the world. I couldn't imagine an event without them!!!

Sent on 09/11/2017

Jess · Married on 06/11/2017

I have been a guest at weddings where George was DJing before, so he was an obvious choice for our wedding. He was responsive to all of my questions and emails and made sure we knew what to expect at every turn. The wedding was so lively and energetic and many of our guests commented on how much they enjoyed the DJ. Not only did he play a good mix of different types of great music, but he also interacted with and entertained our guests to encourage more dancing. I couldn't be happier with the service that was provided to us and I will be recommending George and Horizon Productions to all of my friends in the future!

Sent on 06/12/2017

Horizon Productions's reply:

Thank you so much for the kind words! It is great families like yours that make every step we take to paying attention to detail worth it! Of course we knew that from when we did your sister's wedding. You are both a lovely couple who we couldn't be happier for! Please keep in touch and enjoy that great honeymoon you have planned but especially and most importantly enjoy each other!
  • User7863564 · event on 03/04/2017

Horizon Productions provided the extra icing on the cake! To plan our mom's 90th birthday celebration, I worked with George to select inviting dance music...and yes, mom at 90 along with her guests were hitting the dance floor swinging and rocking to Motown hits! Wow, how awesome! Coordinating the flow and sequence of highlighted events and entertainment with George's professional expertise made the job of ensuring a fun, exciting celebration smooth and easy. What was most helpful was the attentive, always available support, and genuine care that was lavished on making the event such a magical success. Our guests had an awesome time and truly enjoyed the chance to let loose on the dance floor to music they connected with. Thank you for your guidance, amazing help, and dedicated effort you put in to making our event so memorable!

Sent on 03/05/2017

Shizuko · event on 12/08/2016

George was great !! We didn't have much idea but just wanted to have a good party. George gave us many ideas and we took all of his advise. Everyone attended party both adult and children had a great time and so much fun. We can't wait next year. Thank you George!!

Sent on 12/12/2016

Lou · event on 10/29/2016

George had everything planned perfectly. Mario the DJ had the party rocking all night long. After all the hard work we couldn't have hoped for a more fantastic evening for our daughter's big event. A big thanks to Mario and George.

Sent on 10/30/2016

Roy · Married on 10/22/2016

I have known George Hoffman and Horizon Productions more than 15 years now. I am a performing musician and take into account many aspects that a professional music service should be able to provide to ensure a quality experience. Horizon Productions covers all of these and then some. I have recommended their services on many occasions and have always received positive feedback from the parties that have used them. If you want to have peace of mind and know that the job will be done well you can't do better than employ Horizon Productions for your DJ needs.

Sent on 10/24/2016
  • I

Ingris · Married on 08/26/2016

George was without a doubt a true professional. He was originally recommended by our venue so we decided to sit a speak to him. With the one conversation we had sold us completely on him. My wife and I are from two totally different backgrounds so we felt it would be a tall task for any DJ regarding the mixture of music being played. On the day of our wedding he did an amazing job in keeping the flow of the music going which allowed people to stay on the dance floor longer. George was worth every penny and I wouldn't even think of hiring any other DJ for my future events. Thank you again for your professionalism, energy and the total quality of work you provided!! --Haben & Ingris

Sent on 09/06/2016
  • User6978062 · event on 07/05/2016

Horizon Productions were totally professional but a lot of fun for our event. They made everything so easy for our Photo Booth and everyone had a great time!

Sent on 07/18/2016
  • User6860367 · event on 06/13/2016

Excellent work! Thanks for making our Town Picnic a great success!

Sent on 06/20/2016

Adrienne · Married on 05/21/2016

From Horizon, we got a DJ and MC as well as a PHOTO BOOTH for our wedding at The Views At Mt. Fuji. George (the owner) is friendly, funny, responsive, and flexible to work with. We meet in person once and conducted the rest of our business via email and on the phone. Even though DJ George was called away the day of our wedding due to an emergency, his notes for our requests were given to his hand-picked fill-ins. Steve and Marc were able to touch base with the groom before the ceremony to double check the notes. Then after the ceremony, they asked the bridal party questions and made sure they understood what we wanted before the introductions. At the DJ booth, they were very good at reading the crowd and playing from the list of songs we gave them. I was on the dance floor more than in the photo booth! The photo booth was a great add on and a crowd-pleaser. We left that night with a book of photo strips and messages from guests. Horizon also gives the Bride & Groom access to all the photo booth's digital photo strips.
    A BIG THANKS to George, Marc, and Steve for fulfilling all of our requests, especially for Crissy's hula hoop performance! Having her song for the performance and then calling the kids and other guests on the dance floor with the hoops went off perfectly!

Sent on 05/30/2016

Leah · Married on 05/20/2016

My husband Mike and I got married on May 20,2016 at Old Tappan Manor. I was told about George from a friend who is in the wedding business, she raved about George and everything she said about him was true! He was professional and kind, as soon as we met him I knew he was the perfect DJ for our wedding! He was so easy to talk to and no request was too big or too small... He just did a fantastic job and all of our guests raved about him and his team. We also got the photo booth through him, the attendant was friendly and helpful (and always let Mike and I cut the line!) they also had a scrap book to put all the duplicate photos our guests took! Mike and I loved looking through it the next day and are so glad we have this wonderful keepsake! I would highly recommend George if you want a fun upbeat wedding!

Sent on 06/30/2016

Mike · Married on 05/20/2016

Very friendly, attentive and knowledgeable. George made you feel relaxed talking to him and no request was denied. We had multiple people say this was the best wedding they have ever been to. That meant a lot to us. We recommend George wholeheartedly, he will exceed your expectations.

Sent on 05/25/2016

APRIL · event on 12/04/2015

Horizon Productions is a one stop shop for all things entertainment. I am an Even Planner and maintain a corporate client roster. I leave the production and entertainment to Horizen Productions. They are professional and aim to please.
    I highly recommend them as they offer everything from DJ, Photography, Live Entertainers, and more!

Sent on 01/15/2016

Catherine · Married on 10/24/2015

George was a fantastic host and extremely flexible. My guests were raving about the music selections and the photo booth. Excellent job gentlemen!

Sent on 10/26/2015
  • User5558587 · event on 10/23/2015

I wish I could give George Hoffman and Horizon Productions SIX stars. They are the best. I have been using them for various events since 2001. They always deliver top notch quality service. If you hire Horizon Productions, you won't be disappointed. We recently hired Horizon Productions to bring a photo booth to our daughter's school's PTO event. George was on time, professional and made the entire experience fun for the children. IT was a Halloween event. George came dressed in costume. It was great!! Horizon Productions all the way!!

Sent on 10/26/2015
  • User5437713 · event on 09/13/2015

Horizon Productions was recommended by the Empire Club as a Preferred Vendor, where we held our event. I was so pleased! George and his team were on the ball and kept the party going all evening. Every detail was covered and George came to our table several times during the party to check in with me, make sure what we wanted was taken care of, or if we had any changes. He made sure before the party started, that the songs we asked for were in place, how the introductions would be announced and even managed to do a last minute song change for us! His photo booth was the hit of the party and all the people he had on his team were respectful and professional.

Sent on 09/14/2015