10 Reviews for HORIZON ENTERTAINMENT

Do-Not-Play List (1)
Microphones (1)
Sound/PA System (1)
10 HORIZON ENTERTAINMENT Reviews

We worked with Michael Galvin at Horizon Entertainment, and he pulled off an amazing DJ event. There was a last minute change, but Michael was able to step right in and make things happen. He kept the dance floor going and the music was perfect. We had our guests choose many of the songs prior to the wedding when the RSVP'd, and he pulled from many of those songs - so it kept people up and out on the floor.

Profile Picture Jennifer, 5/5/18, 4 Reviews
Services Used: Microphones, Sound/PA System, Do-Not-Play List

Daryl did an amazing job at our wedding and reception/dance!
He was very professional and down to earth. We had a blast.
Mr. And Mrs. Guinn

Profile Picture Kristina, 10/11/14, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ

Our DJ was amazing! He wasn't a normal cheesy wedding DJ but definitely got my guests to get up and dance and enjoy themselves. I have heard from so many guests that they had an awesome time. The online customer portal was so easy to use and the song selection was outstanding. I would definitely use them again and recommend them to all my friends!

Profile Picture Allie, 11/10/12, 1 Review
4.7

They did a fantastic job at our wedding! The dj did a very good job reading the room and played music accordingly. The dance floor was always full and everyone said they really enjoyed it.

Profile Picture User2931827, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Daryl was professional, on top of things, and rocked out amazing tunes for our wedding. My family loves to dance, and he kept the music coming so that the dance floor was filled all evening. My family was disappointed when the evening ended! We asked for 60s, 70s, and 80s dance songs, and he gave us just what we wanted. He made the reception!

Profile Picture User2651971, 2+ years ago, 5 Reviews
Category: DJ

I have a large extensive family with lots of wedding dances. I continue to get compliments of what a great dance and DJ we had even 6 months later. Our guests really loved the music and Daryl played the crowd. Highly recommend!!!!

View Vendor Response
Profile Picture Christy, 10/8/11, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Our dj played a variety of music, all within the genres we liked! He involved the crowd and kept the energy going all night .....I would definitely recommend horizon entertainment for ur wedding reception!

Profile Picture Tanya, 10/1/11, 1 Review
Category: DJ

I would highly recommend using Horizon Entertainment for DJ services. Daryl Beier was a terrific DJ from start to finish. He was very responsive to our requests, prepared the music lists and choices weeks ahead of time, set up in a timely fashion, dressed and acted professionally and tailored the music based on the group responses. The dance floor was filled until the end (and beyond!) our alloted time. I look forward to using Horizon Entertainment again in the future. Jean Mescher

Profile Picture Jean, 9/3/11, 1 Review
Category: DJ

This DJ was amazing. We talked many times on the phone and met in person a couple of weeks before the wedding. The day of he truly took care of everything, he was super helpful, played all the right music and did a great job! I would definitely recommend him to anyone. He is great!

View Vendor Response
Profile Picture Ginger, 5/29/10, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ

LOVED THIS GUY!!! Daryl was so wonderful! He invited us to his house and went over what we wanted and hoped he would provide us for our wedding. On the day of our wedding he set up without my husband or I even knowing he was there. He played all the music we wanted, was fun and polite and kept our guests dancing until Midnight (we only booked him until Midnight). He was so wonderful to everyone, that people stayed late just to help him pack his gear up. We highly recommend Daryl!!!

Profile Picture Jamie, 4/26/03, 5 Reviews