HORIZON ENTERTAINMENT Reviews

11 | Richland Center, WI

11 Reviews for HORIZON ENTERTAINMENT

• Kristina

Kristina · Married on 10/11/2014

Daryl did an amazing job at our wedding and reception/dance!
    He was very professional and down to earth. We had a blast.
    Mr. And Mrs. Guinn

Sent on 10/14/2014

Allie · Married on 11/10/2012

Our DJ was amazing! He wasn't a normal cheesy wedding DJ but definitely got my guests to get up and dance and enjoy themselves. I have heard from so many guests that they had an awesome time. The online customer portal was so easy to use and the song selection was outstanding. I would definitely use them again and recommend them to all my friends!

Sent on 11/27/2012
  • User2651971 · 2+ years ago

Daryl was professional, on top of things, and rocked out amazing tunes for our wedding. My family loves to dance, and he kept the music coming so that the dance floor was filled all evening. My family was disappointed when the evening ended! We asked for 60s, 70s, and 80s dance songs, and he gave us just what we wanted. He made the reception!

Sent on 05/11/2013

Jean · Married on 09/03/2011

I would highly recommend using Horizon Entertainment for DJ services. Daryl Beier was a terrific DJ from start to finish. He was very responsive to our requests, prepared the music lists and choices weeks ahead of time, set up in a timely fashion, dressed and acted professionally and tailored the music based on the group responses. The dance floor was filled until the end (and beyond!) our alloted time. I look forward to using Horizon Entertainment again in the future. Jean Mescher

Sent on 11/02/2011

Ginger · Married on 05/29/2010

This DJ was amazing. We talked many times on the phone and met in person a couple of weeks before the wedding. The day of he truly took care of everything, he was super helpful, played all the right music and did a great job! I would definitely recommend him to anyone. He is great!

Sent on 07/29/2010

HORIZON ENTERTAINMENT's reply:

Wow! Thank you so very much for the KIND WORDS my dear friends. I too had a really AWESOME time at YOUR wedding reception....

What can I say, except You guys ROCK! I've deejayed and provided entertainment for a "LOT" of weddings over the past two decades, but at no time can I remember seeing a higher number of guests out on the dance floor, throughout the entire evening, having fun and dancing the night away! At no point was the dance floor empty! Every single one of your guests (that I spoke to) had a great time that evening.

As I've always said to my wedding couples:

"It's all about PLANNING" ... YET, don’t get so overly involved in your wedding reception plans that you forget all about what Your Special Day IS ALL ABOUT! Your marriage is the beginning of your life together. Make this time fun, memorable and exciting; you'll not regret it.

"You NEVER get a Second Chance to make a Good First Impression" on anyone, including your guests!

"It's ALL about the newlyweds" and "always" about the newlyweds, the Bride and Groom ... and NOT about the DJ.

Thanks again for the thumbs up and may God bless your marriage.

DJ Daryl

Jamie · Married on 04/26/2003

LOVED THIS GUY!!! Daryl was so wonderful! He invited us to his house and went over what we wanted and hoped he would provide us for our wedding. On the day of our wedding he set up without my husband or I even knowing he was there. He played all the music we wanted, was fun and polite and kept our guests dancing until Midnight (we only booked him until Midnight). He was so wonderful to everyone, that people stayed late just to help him pack his gear up. We highly recommend Daryl!!!

Sent on 03/10/2008

Christy · Married on 10/08/2011

I have a large extensive family with lots of wedding dances. I continue to get compliments of what a great dance and DJ we had even 6 months later. Our guests really loved the music and Daryl played the crowd. Highly recommend!!!!

Sent on 04/25/2012

HORIZON ENTERTAINMENT's reply:

Positive responses like yours is why I love doing and keep enjoying what I do! There's nothing I can say or put into words that could ever thank you enough for your kind words, your business and most of importantly, your friendship. I'm glad you had a fabulous time. Most of all, I was so delighted and honored to be a part of your Special Day! Thank you so much!

Jennifer · Married on 05/05/2018

We worked with Michael Galvin at Horizon Entertainment, and he pulled off an amazing DJ event. There was a last minute change, but Michael was able to step right in and make things happen. He kept the dance floor going and the music was perfect. We had our guests choose many of the songs prior to the wedding when the RSVP'd, and he pulled from many of those songs - so it kept people up and out on the floor.

Sent on 05/17/2018

They did a fantastic job at our wedding! The dj did a very good job reading the room and played music accordingly. The dance floor was always full and everyone said they really enjoyed it.

Sent on 01/02/2013

Jordan Greenland · Married on 10/06/2018

Professional and knowledgeable

We felt very confident after meeting with Daryl about our wedding. It was obvious that he had a lot of experience being a DJ. Any music and announcement changes we wanted to make that day were done quickly and easily. He was very approachable, adaptable and more than willing to make those changes for us and did them flawlessly. He showed a true care about our wedding and wanted to make sure he did everything make our day great.

Sent on 10/31/2018

HORIZON ENTERTAINMENT's reply:

Thank you for the kind words and for allowing me to play a part in Your Special Day Mr. & Mrs. Greenland (Jordan & Corina)

Tanya · Married on 10/01/2011

Our dj played a variety of music, all within the genres we liked! He involved the crowd and kept the energy going all night .....I would definitely recommend horizon entertainment for ur wedding reception!

Sent on 11/12/2011