Horizon Beach Services Reviews

53 | Gulf Breeze, FL

53 Reviews for Horizon Beach Services

Kaitlyn Manley · Married on 02/23/2019

Amazing day!!!

My day would not been as special with out both Larry and Brian. Over the past weekend I got married and Margaritaville and wish I could do it all over again. Whatever I needed to make sure my day was amazing Larry and Brian were there to make that happen. I would recommend if you are getting married in Pensacola you need this pair. I honestly wouldn’t of changed anything. Thank you again Larry and Brain for making all my dreams come true. My family and friends will always be grateful

Sent on 02/27/2019

Kelsey · Married on 09/29/2018

Larry and his team were great to work with. They completed the set up for my ceremony on the beach and it looked amazing. We finalized my plan about a month before the big day and did a full walk through 2 days before the wedding to make sure we were all in agreement on the setup. We were getting married in front of a hotel on the beach and they worked with the chair set up guys to ensure we had enough space for the ceremony and wouldn't be crowded by strangers. It was picture perfect!

Sent on 10/09/2018

Scott · Married on 05/31/2018

We just had a small ceremony and Larry was so easy to work with and helped us tremendously on finding some local places while we were there for some other things we needed. I would highly recommend him and his company.

Sent on 06/14/2018

Josh · Married on 05/19/2018

The arch and tulle looked beautiful, it was delivered on time, and put up promptly! I was perfect for our wedding overlooking the beach.

Sent on 06/11/2018

Joanne · Married on 05/11/2018

I had a very simple wedding and Larry was very accommodating dealing with all my small requests. His recommendations for officiant and photographer were fabulous!

Justine · Married on 04/19/2018

Larry and his team prepared a beautiful arch for our wedding and special table centre pieces. Larry was flexible and had great ideas to compliment our theme. Cant wait to be back in Pensacola and see them on the beach. Thank you for everything. It was a pleasure working with you! The Eisenhours.

Kingi · Married on 04/14/2018

Larry was great to work with. He was very responsive and flexible. We had a bit of bad weather the day of our wedding and Larry helped watch the forecast to help us beat the incoming storms. I would definitely recommend him.

Sent on 05/27/2018

samantha · Married on 04/14/2018

I had an awesome wedding, working with Larry and his crew was nothing but the Best. I was very stressed out about the planning and Larry reassured me that everything would be fine and it was. I was calm and happy the entire time. I would definitely refer Larry to anyone who is having a destination wedding and I plan on working with him in the near future to coordinate beach parties. I give Larry and his team 10 stars. Larry & the crew Thank you so much for everything .

Sent on 05/30/2018

Jordan · Married on 04/07/2018

Answered all my questions and was very reliable!

Sent on 05/24/2018

Shelby · Married on 03/24/2018

Larry was amazing and set everything up perfectly. He had the chairs and harbor set up several hours before the ceremony and provided an awesome DJ service for the wedding. He was also very passionate about providing excellent service.

Sent on 04/14/2018

Shelby · Married on 03/24/2018

Larry was amazing putting together our wedding. He put the chairs and arbor on the beach for us and made sure everything ran smoothly. Would definitely recommend for a beach wedding!

Sheila · Married on 07/22/2017

Larry was wonderful!!!! He was very professional and helpful in making our wedding day very special and easy. He provided all of the items I needed and recommended a wonderful photographer. The wedding was beautiful and I would recommend him to anyone getting married in that area.

Sent on 07/31/2017

Jamie · Married on 06/26/2017

Great experience! Very reasonable!

Sent on 07/21/2017

Shea · Married on 06/23/2017

Horizon Beach Service provided us top notch service at a great price. We had plans to go with a different vendor to provide an arbor and decorations for our wedding, but they no showed our consultation. We called Larry and he was quick to respond and provided us with an arbor and decorations we liked even more than our original choice and at a better price. Horizon was so easy to work with and I would recommend them to anybody!

Sent on 07/10/2017

Molly · Married on 06/18/2017

We didn't have a full ceremony but they were very responsive to our requests. I wish I would have realized they provided beach chairs because we had a horrible experience with the vendor we used.

Sent on 07/25/2017

Bailey · Married on 06/02/2017

Larry was great! Even being an out-of-state bride he eased my mind by going above and beyond! He met with me before the wedding and personally delivered tables even when not asked! He also went over all the details with me, despite, I'm sure, being very busy himself! I also received pictures of our ceremony site being set up the morning of the wedding, 10/10 would recommend!

Sent on 06/16/2017

Tamara · Married on 04/25/2017

Horizon was very affordable, easy to work with, has very nice equipment, and was able to fulfill an order on short notice. Very nice to work with! I would recommend them to anyone planning a beach event!

Sent on 05/17/2017

Constance · Married on 04/08/2017

My daughter's special day wouldn't have been possible without Larry's expert crew setting up and taking down chairs and a wedding arch on the beach! Larry himself officiated as the DJ for the evening and did a fantastic job keeping everyone entertained with music and dancing! Everything went smoothly from start to finish! You just can't beat the services we received, I would highly recommend Horizon to every couple looking to have the perfect beach wedding without worry and stress!!!

Sent on 05/17/2017

Krista · Married on 03/16/2017

Horizon Beach Services is AWESOME! More specifically, I highly recommend Larry. He is responsive, accommodating, informative, knowledgeable about the area and most of all will go above and beyond to make sure that your wedding is everything you want it to be and more! We had an unfortunate situation with the hotel and a construction project that wasn't completed as expected....and it almost prevented my best friend from walking "down the aisle" onto the beach....but Larry without any request from us, stepped in, got involved and worked with the hotel facilities manager and construction manager to clean up the beach and create a pathway for my best friend to walk down and thru the dunes to the beach. I literally am tearing up now just thinking about how appreciative we all were that he went that extra mile - geez extra mile doesn't seem to cover it....he didn't have to talk to anyone or jump into the mix at all for us, the construction circumstances had nothing to do with him or Horizon's Beach Services...but he is a native and extremely connected in Pensacola - apparently knows pretty much everyone - so he used his contacts and great relationships to get the problem solved! The arbor and tulle he set up were beautiful....we had last minute surprise guests and he immediately accommodated them by bringing additional seating...he allowed us to keep items in his storage area overnight because the weather changed on us after the ceremony (this was a destination wedding)....I mean I can't really say enough about how much we enjoyed working with Larry and Horizon Beach Services. If you plan to get married in Pensacola, FL - Gulf Breeze, FL - on Pensacola Beach, FL or anywhere that you have access to utilize Horizon Beach Services the only company you should call is Horizon Beach Services. Not only does he provide you with equipment and decorations for the wedding, he has the connections and knowledge of the area to provide excellent recommendations for everything!

Sent on 03/28/2017

Erin · Married on 03/11/2017

Larry, took care of everything for our wedding including beign the DJ! It was truly a perfect day from start to finish! All of our guests said it was the best wedding they had ever been too!! I highly recommend him!!!

Sent on 03/29/2017

Stephanie · Married on 11/21/2015

Larry was wonderful to work with, and provided us with great service. We live in GA, and we did everything via email and that worked great for us. He came to our rehersal to discuss last minute details and then took it from there. We rented chairs for our wedding at Margaritaville, and then we used his speaker and PA system instead of having a DJ with a playlist we made. We would definitly recommend using him and his team to set up your wedding! Thank you again, everything was great!

Sent on 12/01/2015

Alexis · Married on 11/14/2015

Larry was great! The chair for the ceremony were perfect and Larry was so easy to work with! I would recommend him 100%!

Sent on 01/04/2016
  • I

Ivory · Married on 11/07/2015

Larry and Mike were awesome to work with. They put my mind at ease and offered great ideas for my destination wedding. I highly recommend Horizon Beach Rental to everyone.

Sent on 11/22/2015

Katie · Married on 10/06/2015

They were phenomenal! They handled everything from chairs/set up, ceremony music and they were the DJ at the reception. Everything was done perfectly and I am so grateful for their work ethic. Whoever is assigned to the wedding is available the entire day to the wedding party; so no bride need worry about something going wrong and HBS not be there to fix it. I am so happy we chose Horizon Beach Services to make our day magical!

Sent on 01/12/2016

Larry and his crew went out of their way to help us, with our daughter's "destination wedding". Since we were doing this from Colorado, I was great to have him respond to our emails/questions in such a timely manner, that all was ready to go once we got to Pensicola. Unfortunately the rains came the morning of the wedding, but Larry helped us with the hotel (Margaritavlle) staff to stage the ceremony indoors.

Sent on 11/20/2015