Honeywood Photography Reviews

9 Reviews for Honeywood Photography

• Natalie

Natalie Bowen · Married on 11/01/2019

Everything I dreamed of!

I couldn’t have asked for a better photographer for my wedding day! Kristine from Honeywood Photography was so incredibly professional and talented. Many of our wedding guests even made comments to us about how great they thought she was. The pictures turned out absolutely beautiful and I’m so happy that I have an amazing experience and photos to cherish from my wedding day.

Sent on 01/05/2020
  • Savannah

Savannah Evans · Married on 03/16/2019

BEST photographer!

Mrs. Napier was hands down one of the nicest people i have ever met. She took all of my ideas/suggestions for pictures into consideration. She was checking up on me throughout the day, made sure we had fun, but still got the job done. She got me over 30 pictures back within 24 hours. I can not wait to see the rest! Thanks Kristine!

Sent on 03/20/2019

Kimberly · Married on 01/05/2019

Perfection!!!

If I could I would give Kristine 10 out of 5 stars!!! She did an amazing job with our wedding photography and my husband and I couldn't be happier! the way that she was able to capture every special moment and detail of our big day is indescribable! I would absolutely recommend hiring her to do the same for you!!

Sent on 03/04/2019

Nicole · Married on 10/20/2018

Incredible experience!

Kristine is both an incredible amazing photographer and person! She was with me from the morning of my wedding day, filling it with joy, humor, and excitement which come through her photos. Kristine has such a great personality that is so versatile and everyone genuinely loved being around her. I think this is so important as a photographer because, she is able to people to relax and bring out the best in them. She was able to capture some precious moments of the day. I did not have to worry about missing details from the wedding because Kristine caught so many of them while I was distracted with makeup, putting on my dress, bridesmaids, parents, or the like.

Kristine gets wrapped up in her work and your day and she shares in your excitement with you. She delivered countless photos that exhibited the luminescent and romantic ambiance of the day. Since the wedding, I have done some mini sessions with her and I know that we will continue to use her for years to come. I highly recommend Kristine!

Sent on 01/03/2020

Virginia · Married on 05/27/2018

Kristine is amazing!!! She did our engagement session, family pics for my moms birthday and last Sunday our wedding. Her quality is second to none! She’s super sweet and so acomodating as well. I cannot wait to see our wedding pics!! Kristine is definitely my photographer for life!!

Sent on 06/01/2018

Terry · Married on 04/21/2018

Kristine did an amazing job capturing all the special moments at my daughters wedding! She is truly an artist behind the lens!

I would highly recommend her for any event you want to ensure you capture the memories!

Sent on 05/07/2018

Carissa · Married on 12/02/2017

Amazing work !

Amazing photographer. She has photographed our engagement, wedding, maternity, newborn baby and family pictures over the past years. We absolutely love and trust her work. She is also so much fun to work with.

Sent on 01/12/2020

Taisha Henry · Married on 06/12/2017

Best photographer ever!

Honeywood Photography/Kristine is amazing and extremely talented! You will not regret booking with her. She can bring any vision to life! The quality of the photos are amazing, every shoot looks like a magazine spread.

Kristine is affordable and delivers GREAT quality photos....She was there for our entire wedding and was very kind and patient. We were a bit shy when posing and Kristine directed the photoshoot, made us laugh and feel comfortable. Ever since our wedding we have only booked our maternity and family photoshoots with Kristine.

Book with Honeywood Photography, she will capture memories in beautiful, sharp images full of color that will last a lifetime!

Sent on 01/12/2020
  • Z

Zakia Davenport · Married on 09/24/2016

Amazing!!!

I love working with her! She always accommodating & works so hard for your vision to come to light & she’s very professional. She’ll always do my family photos❤️

Sent on 01/11/2020