Honeywood Event + Tent Reviews

25 | Annapolis, MD

25 Reviews for Honeywood Event + Tent

• Stephanie

Stephanie Danza · Married on 10/11/2020

Gorgeous pieces & excellent customer service!

Honeywood Rentals was extremely quick to respond and set up times to discuss the rentals we were looking at. With edits made to our rentals closer to the date, they were quick to make changes and edit our rental documents.

Their pieces are absolutely gorgeous and top of the line quality. The rentals truly added a level of elegance and cohesiveness to our wedding reception.

Delivery was easy and they put together the pieces on site in a timely manner. I would absolutely use them again for a future event!

Sent on 01/21/2020
  • Spencer

Spencer Murphy · Married on 10/09/2020

Perfect Rentals!

When we moved our wedding from North Carolina to our backyard in Maryland, we knew that we did not want it to look like a backyard! When I found Honeywood, I knew that they were perfect! From their awesome delivery teams, to the rentals that they have available, they are the complete package! We rented their farm house tables, chairs, a rug, and two amazing couches that ended up being used as an accidental perfect photo spot. The quality of their products is apparent and they are a must use company in the rental industry!

Sent on 10/16/2020

Spencer,

Thank you so much!! It was so great working with you, you made my job easy. I'm so glad we could be a part of your day and making it special, it was an honor.

Stacey · Married on 09/19/2020

Amazing rentals and customer service.

Super easy to work with. They were able to turn around pricing and very quickly after I inquired. They delivered on every single commitment and worked with me to adjust my order and rental contract up until it was time for the big day. The delivery guys were very quick and attentive. Every question I had Karis or Cori answered quickly. Their rentals are gorgeous and very well cared for. They worked super well with my other vendors and offer really gorgeous pieces and items!

Sent on 09/23/2020

Honeywood Event + Tent's reply:

Thank you for such kind words, Stacey! I'm so happy you had a great experience with our team, we loved working with you!
  • Oona

Oona Peacock · Married on 09/05/2020

Above and beyond in so many ways!

Beautiful furnishings and 5 star customer service! I had the best experience with Honeywood and could not be more grateful for all that their team did for our wedding. I'm so indecisive already, not to mention dealing with social distancing guidelines and everything that came with planning a COVID wedding. Their team was so incredible to work with both virtually and physically when they delivered and helped set up onsite. They worked with us as we changed around our plans last minute and even helped us find solutions to our never ending logistical issues when we were in high stress mode. And to top it all off, everything looked incredible day-of thanks to them. I am still receiving compliments on how unique and lovely everything came together! Their pieces really made my vision come to life in ways I didn't think possible. Can't wait to get photos back to share!

Sent on 10/06/2020

Honeywood Event + Tent's reply:

Thank you so much, Oona! I'm so happy we could be there for you on your special day and that everything turned out so beautifully. It was great working with you and your family!
  • Betsy

Betsy Smith · Married on 06/26/2020

My Little COVID Wedding

Having Honeywood Rentals for our wedding in June 2020 was one of the best decisions we made. We decided to downsize our wedding guestlist from 200 to 20, but we didn’t want to compromise on the elegance of the wedding we imagined. Cori and her team worked hard to reconfigure our wedding into the absolute dreamscape that it was. She was so responsive and easy to work with. When something didn’t work, she provided solutions and alternatives. And pictures! In just 6 weeks, we changed all my wedding details and layouts to create a sumptuous, elegant and safe space for my wedding guests. I couldn’t have done it without Cori and Honeywood Rentals. She made party planning feel easy when being a COVID bride is hard, and I wouldn’t hesitate to use them for a future party, big or small.

Sent on 09/29/2020

Honeywood Event + Tent's reply:

Betsy!! You're so sweet! I'm so happy everything turned our exactly how you imagined. It was such a pleasure working with you, you made our job easy!
  • Cee123

Cee123 · Married on 03/01/2020

Karis & Cori are AWESOME to work with

Karis and Cori were SUCH a pleasure to work with!! Always responsive, always flexible, always kind, and patient, I really couldn't ask for more! They were by far one of the friendliest vendors I dealt with. In March I had to cancel my wedding due to COVID and they were so understanding and sympathetic throughout the process. I will 100% use them when we reschedule in 2021. You can't go wrong with Honeywood Event Rentals!! :)

Sent on 08/31/2020
  • Alli

Alli · Married on 11/02/2019

Gorgeous Rentals at Amazing Prices

Honeywood was extremely easy to work with and their prices are unbeatable. Karis was really responsive in emails, let us update our count on items closer to the wedding, and was all around great to work with. We went with their classic farmhouse tables, the petite, crossback chairs, and the geometric arch but their inventory continues to expand and they have a ton of awesome choices. highly recommend!

Sent on 04/06/2020
  • Africa

Africa Queen · Married on 08/17/2019

Adore, Honeywood Rentals

I absolutely ADORE Honeywood Rentals, Farm Tables and Chairs. Simply, beautiful. However, what I appreciate above all is Karis's awesome spirit and joyfulness on making your event special. Karis never (and I mean, never) disappoints! Honeywood Rentals is down-home, down-to-earth, and a down to business company. I will ALWAYS use them to make my events special and to have that "jaw dropping" moment from my guests. Thank you Honeywood Rentals!!

Africa

Sent on 08/17/2019
  • Becky

Becky · Married on 06/21/2019

Perfect Wedding Day!

We used Honeywood to rent bars, cocktail hour tables, and our sweetheart table. We received so many compliments on how beautiful everything looked! They were great to work with, and truly helped to make our wedding day perfect!

Sent on 07/01/2019
  • Samantha

Samantha · Married on 06/01/2019

Amazing vendor - made all the difference!

We used Honeywood for our June wedding and their rental pieces were beautiful and just what we needed to pull our reception together! I definitely recommend if you want beautiful, unique pieces to make your reception look perfectly styled!

Sent on 08/18/2019
  • Tacy

Tacy Lambiase · Married on 05/05/2019

Perfection!

I'll be honest: I just really wanted farmhouse tables and crossback chairs at our wedding. It was just one of those things that I really didn't want to let go; I love the look, and thought they would make our reception look beautiful and feel comfortable and cozy.

Well, I was totally right, and I'm so glad that I found Honeywood. First, they're really affordable (so much less expensive than my caterer and other companies were charging!). Second, Karis and her team are so easy to work with. There were absolutely no issues or problems with anything - just an awesome customer experience. Third, the tables and chairs are beautiful and elevated the look of our whole event. And finally, we ended up working with Honeywood's design partner for the centerpieces (Pretty Little Wedding Co.) and that worked out perfectly, too!! Stress = gone.

Seriously, one of the best decisions we made for our wedding. Easy, beautiful, and so worth it!

Sent on 05/20/2019

Honeywood Event + Tent's reply:

What a wonderful and thoughtful review, Tacy! We are so grateful and honored you chose Honeywood Rentals to be a part of your special day. From all of us at Honeywood Rentals, thank you and congratulations!

-Karis

Erica Crouch · Married on 01/26/2019

A dream to work with!

Honeywood Rentals were not only incredibly easy to work with (fast email responses, very accommodating and helpful), but the rentals themselves were unbelievable! We didn't need any linens, and hardly any centerpieces because the tables, chairs, and benches were stunning as is. Well, well worth the price for the quality and the look! Loved it!

Sent on 02/07/2019

Meghan · Married on 10/06/2018

Highly Recommend Honeywood Rentals

We absolutely loved working with Honeywood Rentals for our wedding! We couldn't have had a better experience with them. Karis & Chris were so flexible with answering all of my questions, meeting us to look at the tables and chairs in person, and so flexible with coming out to set up and tear down.

Once we signed the contract for the tables and chairs, then we based the theme of the wedding to match the rustic farm vibe that their tables and chairs provide. We were truly able to create the vision we wanted for the wedding through their product.

I highly recommend Honeywood Rentals to anyone looking for that special touch to their events. I certainly have told guest at our wedding about them as we received so many compliments on the look and qualities of their products.

Thank you again for making our day so special and easy!

Sent on 10/18/2018

Kc · Married on 08/12/2018

Everyone we worked with at Honeywood, from Karis who helped set up our rental to the delivery men, were so professional and kind! Karis made the whole process easy and was super quick to respond to my many questions. The tables are absolutely gorgeous and made our minimalist simple eco wedding so much more than we could imagine.

Sent on 08/22/2018

Cristina · Married on 07/28/2018

Honeywood was so beyond amazing. They set up all of their rentals for us, and their price is so great compared to other companies! Not only was the price and service great, but the pieces were so AMAZING. Seriously stepped up the decor and mood of our wedding in a way that we could have never done without them. We had a beautiful farmhouse table and chairs as the bridal table, and we had a bar made of two barrels with a pretty wood piece as the top.

You HAVE to go with Honeywood. You will not regret it!!!

Sent on 08/29/2018

Cristina,
    You are too sweet!! Thank you so much for the kind words and wonderful feedback. We are so happy we had the chance to be a part of your special day.

-Karis
  • U

Uche · Married on 07/15/2018

From our first contact with Karis she was responsive and accommodating of my client’s needs. She was also pretty flexible with some of my demands. Her team arrived on time for delivery and the rentals were gorgeous. Will definitely use their services again.

Sent on 08/14/2018

Erin · Married on 06/23/2018

The tables were really beautiful. Exactly what we were hoping for.

Sent on 08/20/2018

A · Married on 05/01/2018

Very accommodating and helpful. Worked collaboratively with our venue to preview the space and sort out some tricky set-up restrictions. We got lots of compliments on the tables - one of our guests said she wanted to steal one and take it home with her! :)

Sent on 06/04/2018

Msry · Married on 04/27/2018

The tables, chairs, bar, and barrel table set the stage for my daughter’s farm wedding! EVERYONE commented on the tables and barons all the furniture we rented from Honeywood Rentals. Karis was a real professional to work with. I LOVED her! She was so helpful and supportive during the whole wedding process. She could be a wedding planner! The furniture is beyond beautiful. It MADE the wedding. Everything arrived on time. It was all set up to our specifications. Just GORGEOUS!

Sent on 06/03/2018

Honeywood Event + Tent's reply:

Mary! You are so sweet and it was an absolute pleasure working with you. Thank you for the kind words!

Jesse · Married on 04/07/2018

Chris and Karis are a dream to work with! Their hand made selection of tables and chairs will literally tie together any look and have guest wooing as they dine in style.

Sent on 03/29/2018

Jenna · Married on 12/01/2017

Karis was wonderful! We made several changes leading up to our wedding without any problems - soo grateful for the flexibility and the tables were just perfect for our event. I highly recommend Honeywood rentals.

Sent on 01/08/2018

Honeywood Event + Tent's reply:

Jenna, Thanks for letting us be a part of your special day-- it was a pleasure!

Erica · Married on 10/28/2017

Honeywood rentals made my bridal shower absolutely gorgeous! The tables gave it that extra touch to complete the fall look I wanted. I highly recommend using them to make your wedding perfect.

Sent on 09/26/2017

Lisa · Married on 09/18/2017

We couldn't be happier with Karis and Chris at Honeywood rentals!! They were fantastic, they went above and beyond to assist me, they even went to the trouble of helping me in areas out of their domain...I had a last minute scramble to find a tent/marquee and they went on the hunt to provide me with numerous possible contacts...super helpful! Thanks to them everything came together beautifully. The tables/benches and the serving tables were gorgeous, everyone was asking where I had gotten them from. They were exactly what we wanted for our outdoor event, rustic yet very elegant.
    I would absolutely recommend Honeywood Rentals, as I will definitely be using them from now on at all my events.

Sent on 10/04/2017

Molly · Married on 07/01/2017

Honeywood was an amazing company to work with!! The tables were absolutely gorgeous and the design of my shower was absolutely perfect! So professional and easy to work with! What a great company!!!!!

Sent on 06/12/2017

Missy · Married on 06/20/2015

Honeywood provided the most GORGEOUS tables & chairs for our wedding. They went above and beyond to make sure that our day was everything that I envisioned. Our guests are still talking about how beautiful everything was. The staff was extremely friendly and fun to work with. I would hire them again in a second!!! Thanks again :)

Sent on 06/08/2017