Honeysuckle & Wine Photography Reviews

16 | Jackson, TN

16 Reviews for Honeysuckle & Wine Photography

16 Honeysuckle & Wine Photography Reviews

Carly · Married on 11/03/2018

Honeysuckle and Wine did an AMAZING job on my fiancé and I's engagement photos! I had a vision for what I was wanting and Millie went above and beyond to find the perfect location for our pictures! Not only were the photographs wonderful, but the personality and enjoyment that Millie brought to our session made taking pictures easy and natural! I can't say enough about how efficient, accommodating, and enjoyable this session was for both myself and my fiancé! You seriously won't want to use anyone else for your photo needs after using Honeysuckle and Wine!

Sent on 06/06/2018
    Honeysuckle & Wine Photography 1
    Honeysuckle & Wine Photography 2
    Honeysuckle & Wine Photography 3
    Honeysuckle & Wine Photography 4
    Honeysuckle & Wine Photography 5

Honeysuckle & Wine Photography's reply:

Thank you, Carly! I am so, so glad I got to meet you and Ty and had so much fun at your session and getting to know y'all! I wish you both all the best as your prepare for your wedding, and more importantly, your marriage! <3

Courtney · Married on 06/30/2018

My wedding was at the end of June and to say it was hot is an understatement but looking at the pictures, you'd have no clue. I can't brag enough about my photos and everytime I look at them, I have happy tears reflecting on that day. My husband even loved them all and he hates photos but sings praises for Millie and her talent.

Sent on 09/10/2018

Honeysuckle & Wine Photography's reply:

Thank you so much, Courtney! Your wedding was so beautiful and you would never know how hot it was by looking at you and Matt, you handled it like champs! I'm so grateful I got to be a part of your special day!

Alex · Married on 06/16/2018

Wonderful experience! Millie was flexible, creative, and fun. She was really interested in getting to know us as a couple, working within our budget, and even traveling a few hours to set up engagement and wedding shoots. Highly recommended across every category. Consider her for your North Mississippi wedding/event!

Sent on 08/17/2018

Honeysuckle & Wine Photography's reply:

Thank you so much, Alex! I so enjoyed meeting you, Shelby, and your families, and getting to experience all of the great things that Oxford has to offer! The theme of your wedding will always be one of my favorites!

Tatum · Married on 10/21/2017

We could not have asked for a bette photographer for our big day! She captured every special moment of our day and still offered a hand to help with everything I needed! She also got out pictures done so fast! We already have our whole wedding album and haven't even been married 2 months. You will not be disappointed at all choosing these photographers!!

Honeysuckle & Wine Photography 6
    Honeysuckle & Wine Photography 7

Cassie · Married on 10/14/2017

Millie and Josh are great! Millie has a great eye for her sessions and she really captures personalities. We will use her for future sessions!

Honeysuckle & Wine Photography 8
    Honeysuckle & Wine Photography 9
    Honeysuckle & Wine Photography 10

Megan · Married on 05/06/2017

Millie is excellent. She agreed to do my elopement last minute, was super excited and willing to work with my vision. She made the day of so easy and took beautiful candid shots of the ceremony. During our posed shots, she kept the mood light and fun and was able to capture the very essence of my and my husband's relationship.

She was also super quick on the editing turn around with same day sneak peaks and my full album within about a week. Best of all, the pictures exceeded every expectation I had.

Honeysuckle and Wine Photography is phenomenal and I can't wait to hire Millie again!

Sent on 08/31/2017

Honeysuckle & Wine Photography's reply:

Thank you so much for your kind words, Megan! Being a part of yours and Scott's special day was such an honor for me. I'm so glad I got to be a part of it!

Allie · Married on 04/15/2017

Millie is a dear friend from college, so when my husband and I got engaged, hiring Millie to do our engagement session was a no-brainer. My husband hadn't met Millie before our session, but she made him feel so comfortable. Millie truly has a gift for capturing moments and people's personalities. Going into our session, my goal was to get maybe five good pictures we loved, and we ended up loving every shot! (Definitely made it hard to pick which ones to use!) Over a year after our session, we still get tons of compliments about the pictures. I cannot recommend Millie enough, and I cannot wait for another opportunity to work with her!

Pamela · Married on 10/29/2016

Honeysuckle and Wine has been there for many of our milestones. Millie is a dear friend and wonderful photographer. When you hire her you can be assured to not only have breathtakingly lovely photos, but you will be guaranteed a great time with someone who will feel like a great friend at the end of your session.

Millie takes great pride in learning about her trade. She will work with you to bring the style you want through your photos. She is also extremely detail oriented during sessions and through the editing process. By the time she is done working her magic in your session and working on your portfolio, you will be blown away with her product!

Anthony · Married on 10/08/2016

I know this is a business of hers! But y'all... she made us feel like family! I had a blast with her as our photographer! My wife claims she'll be the one to take all our pictures! And I couldn't agree more! We didn't just receive a picture that someone took of us, we received art! She didn't just give me a piece of pie, when it came to her service, she gave us the whole thing!! Thank ya girlie!!

Sent on 09/14/2017

Honeysuckle & Wine Photography's reply:

Thanks, Anthony! You and Carmen are so fun and I'm so glad I got to be there for the engagement and the wedding. You guys made me feel like family just as much! I'm thankful for you all.

Erica · Married on 08/13/2016

We had the pleasure of working with Millie for our engagement session. My now sister in law surprised us with a certificate for photos!

I always feel super awkward having my photos taken, but Millie put us at ease quickly. She made it fun and enjoyable. She's very patient and easy to work with. Not to mention has an eye for detail!! We received our photos back in less than a week, which when you're a newly engaged couple you can hardly wait for photos. We absolutely loved them and have them framed and hanging all over our house. She's a phenomenal photographer and person. You can't go wrong with her!!

Sent on 10/10/2017

Honeysuckle & Wine Photography's reply:

Thank you, Erica! I'm so glad that Mel connected me with you and John! Your engagement session was a blast and I'm honored to have been a part of the big surprise!

haley · Married on 10/10/2015

Millie is an absolute gem and is our go-to person when we want beautiful, quality pictures. Our first experience with Honeysuckle and Wine Photography was when we had Millie do some family photos during a family vacation at Chickasaw State Park a number of years ago. She worked so well with us even though it was windy and cold and we wanted to have photos outside. When my husband and I got engaged we knew we wanted to have her take our pictures. We aren't local anymore, but Millie was willing to drive 4 hours to St. Louis to photograph us. She was wonderful at directing us and helped us relax in front of the camera. The images that she captured were absolutely stunning and I was amazing at her use of the natural light. We were also very fortunate that she was able to make the trip to Destin, FL to be there for our wedding. We knew we wanted a small and simple wedding, but having Millie there to document our special day was the best thing we could have asked for. I love looking back at those pictures and just seeing the love that was felt that day.

Sent on 10/12/2017

Honeysuckle & Wine Photography's reply:

Thank you, Haley! I couldn't have imagined a more perfect day for you and PJ to say "I do!" I was so extremely humbled and honored to be there; you all have always made me feel just like family. I absolutely can't wait for your maternity session! You two are going to be the greatest parents!

Tiffany · Married on 09/12/2015

We absolutely loved the engagement photos Millie took of us, and the best part was how comfortable she made us feel. She worked with us to help us choose locations and backgrounds that fit our personality and spent a generous amount of time with us during our shoot to ensure that we got he best shots. We were also very pleased with her reasonable prices. Would highly recommend her to our friends!

Jessica · Married on 11/08/2014

My husband and I had the pleasure of teaming up with Millie for our engagement photos and wedding photos. We are in the process of working out a time to have our newborn photos taken with her. She is an amazing spirit, she makes every situation comfortable and easy, she is open-minded and receptive of our ideas and our wishes, and she has an eye for capturing breathtaking moments. It's really hard to put into words how talented she is. Please consider hiring Millie because you will be absolutely blown away with the gift she gives you in her photos!!!

Sent on 09/22/2017

Honeysuckle & Wine Photography's reply:

Jessica, you and Ethan are very dear to me! I look back so fondly on your wedding day and cannot wait to meet your son and photograph the three of you together. Thank you for allowing me the honor of being present for each of these milestones in your lives.

Meg · Married on 04/19/2014

We had the honor of having Millie photograph our wedding, and let me tell you, she truly has a passion and a talent for what she does. The photos tell our unique story and bring back all of the joy we felt on our wedding day. Millie captured everything we wanted, and was tons of fun to shoot with!

Chelsea · Married on 10/05/2013

When my husband and I got engaged, the first person I contacted to talk about engagement pictures was Millie. Pictures for such an important life event is something that I take seriously (I mean, you are going to look at them forever!), and we could not have made a better choice. She perfectly captured the "look" we were going for all while making the experience fun and natural. I am already booking our anniversary session with Honeysuckle & Wine, and I cannot wait to see the pictures because I know they will be perfect!

Sent on 10/12/2017

Honeysuckle & Wine Photography's reply:

Thank you, Chelsea! Your engagement session will always be one of my favorites. I am so looking forward to seeing you and Scott soon and doing your anniversary photos- I can't wait!

Abigail · Married on 07/11/2015

3.5

Don't let these few 4 stars fool you, this is a 5 star quality business. Millie shot our engagement pictures in early 2015 before she launched Honeysuckle & Wine, and even so we got some incredible pictures that we will cherish for the rest of our lives! We had no idea what we wanted, were super awkward, and probably generally impossible to work with. Through all that, Mille was fun, knew how to handle us, and gave us a great product. I can't wait to book an anniversary session with her soon because of how I've seen her work improve and grow! She has an eye for detail, her edits are great, and she knew how to capture our personality even when we didn't.

Honeysuckle & Wine Photography 11