84 Reviews for Hon. Caroline Z. Bazzini

Catholic (2)
Civil Union (1)
Single Religion (1)
Rehearsal (1)

Caroline was amazing. She took the time to iron out all the details before our wedding day. On the day of our ceremony she made sure to speak to everyone in the bridal party concerning the procession and instructions for what to do during the ceremony. We loved all the personal details and the attention she gave us through the whole process. Everyone enjoyed the ceremony and she made our big day absolutely wonderful. Thanks Caroline you were the best! ---Julie Coyoc-Soler and Jordan Soler.

Profile Picture Julie, 9/1/18, 1 Review
Services Used: Customized Vows, Non-religious

I am not sure of where to start to describe my experience with Caroline but a good place to start is this: Caroline is the BEST!!
Caroline was a vendor on our venue's preferred vendor list and I am so happy that we picked her. We got married a week ago today (08/25/18) and I can honestly say from the moment I contacted Caroline right up to the day after the wedding she has consistently checked in and followed up with me. Throughout the entire process Caroline was and remained kind, patient, a consummate professional, charismatic, funny, personable and stylish ( I loved her wedding day shoes).

In terms of our ceremony, my husband and I had specific requests regarding readings, wording, and symbolic rituals that were indicative of our beliefs and culture and Caroline was more than supportive and welcoming of our needs. She even helped me pick out glasses for our tasting ceremony.

Caroline is hands on and detail oriented which was a must have with so many moving parts to our wedding. There was alot of late night and early morning emails and phone calls to confirm/calrify all the details of our ceremony. Caroline was patient through it all and even at the very end when things became chaotic, she was there to remind me that everything was ok.

Even though we did not meet until the day of our wedding it was as if my husband Chris and I had known Caroline for a long time. We had talked so often over the past few months that our ceremony was personal, our interactions and conversations naturally flowed between the three of us. We had a few light hearted moments during our ceremony that really spoke to the relationship we had developed in the past 8 months. We are incredibly happy with the job well done by Caroline, and I could not and asked for anything more or anyone else!!

Profile Picture Dolette, 8/25/18, 2 Reviews
Category: Officiant

Caroline is the best! Absolutely fantastic. She was very kind professional and caring. She did everything she can to make sure our special day went right. She followed up with us on everything and came up with unique ideas for our ceremony to make sure we were happy. Absolutely wonderful. Would recommend to anyone hands down ! Wedding was beautiful. She even took the time to go over everything to make sure we were comfortable. Had a great wedding and was very happy with our decision.!! Love you Caroline xoxo thank you for everything:) will never forget you.

Profile Picture Maryann, 7/19/18, 2 Reviews
Category: Officiant

All I can say is that mrs. Caroline is amazing!!! Both my husband and I loved how perfect she made everything. I love how romantic and spiritual you made everything feel. You truley are a piece of art. Thanks for making our day so beautiful and know you are part of our legacy now.

Profile Picture Stephanie, 7/13/18, 2 Reviews
Category: Officiant

I highly recommend Caroline as an officiant for anyone looking for someone to perform their ceremony. My wife and I both appreciated how friendly, organized and responsive Caroline was. She promptly answered any questions that we had and worked with us to create a wonderful ceremony.

Profile Picture Andrew, 7/12/18, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Our wedding day was amazing! Caroline was organized, professional, and made our day run smoothly! The ceremony was the perfect blend of romantic and humorous, and Caroline's words were touching. Jimmy and I are so glad that Caroline was such an integral part of our special day!

Profile Picture Donna, 6/23/18, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Caroline was amazing! Throughout the whole planning process she was easily reachable. She made our wedding ceremony unforgettable, sharing our love story with our family and friends. If I had to redo my wedding, I would choose Caroline again in a heartbeat!

Profile Picture Debra, 6/14/18, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Caroline is so thorough and professional but down to earth and easy to talk to all at the same time. She had great ideas that I will incorporate in the ceremony. I'm so happy I chose Caroline and look forward to our wedding day with her help.

Profile Picture Rose, 5/26/18, 3 Reviews
Services Used: Catholic, Single Religion, Customized Vows

We cannot speak highly enough about Caroline! What a gem she is. We had an unplanned hiccup the day of our private ceremony and she went above and beyond to work with us & accommodate another time that worked for us all. We are ever so grateful for that! She always answered my emails & questions right away putting me at immediate ease. Her way with words & shared stories were so touching. Thank you Caroline & we hope to see you again sometime!!

Profile Picture Stacey , 5/25/18, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Caroline was incredible. We wanted something short, non-religious, and lighthearted, and she totally delivered. She went through everything very thoroughly during our phone meetings and made several suggestions that we would never have thought of. Right before the wedding, she went over everything again with us and our parents to make sure we knew exactly what would happen. During the reception, I had several people come up and ask me about her, because they thought she was terrific. One engaged couple even expressed regret that they had already gotten an officiant because they would have gone with her. We are extremely happy we had Caroline as our officiant and would wholeheartedly recommend her to others.

Profile Picture Carrie, 5/19/18, 3 Reviews
Category: Officiant

Caroline was everything we had ever hoped for when it came to who would marry us.
We opted to marry privately at her location and it was the right choice. She was so warm and inviting from start to finish and ensured that our ceremony was about us. Caroline made sure to include our daughter in the whole process which was exact what we wanted. We were not rushed and truly felt Caroline's heart was in our wedding.
I couldn't imagine anyone other that her to welcome us into this new chapter of life.

Profile Picture Cassandra, 5/3/18, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Oh my...what can we say? If there was anything that we didn't have to stress on our wedding day, it was Caroline! Between her extremely prompt phone and email responses, her articulate wedding "run of show" that she color coded and emailed in advance, Caroline was an absolute honor to have in our wedding. Caroline made us and our families feel extremely comfortable and well rehearsed for our big day. Thank you, Caroline!

Profile Picture Gabriela, 4/29/18, 2 Reviews
Category: Officiant

Caroline was absolutely amazing! She made our wedding ceremony extremely beautiful. There were heartfelt moments and laughter. I couldn’t have asked for a better Officiant. Dennis and I are extremely grateful for your services! Thank you again Caroline!!

Profile Picture Sabrina, 4/27/18, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Simply the BEST!!! I had several guests come up and tell me just how amazing the entire ceremony was and now well organized we all were!!! I can’t thank Caroline enough for being so great!!!!

Profile Picture Mariya, 4/19/18, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Caroline was incredible. We were very happy that we purchased the Love Story package (Caroline will interview you and write your love story of meeting, falling in love, etc), as it was truly touching and memorable. She struck the perfect balance of heartfelt and romantic, with a touch of humor to lighten things up. After the wedding it felt like everyone I talked to told us what a great ceremony it was and what a wonderful job Caroline did.

She was also very helpful in planning the ceremony, as she asked us many questions and details that we had not thought of. She is VERY responsive to emails and provided invaluable guidance to us.

I highly recommend her - thank you so much Caroline!!

- Rachael and Aditya

Profile Picture Rachael, 4/13/18, 2 Reviews
Category: Officiant

Caroline was awesome amazing! She officiated our wedding yesterday and we couldn't be more satisfied with the service she provided! She reached out well ahead of our wedding date and got started with the process early. She was very organized and paid every attention to details. She always answered my questions promptly and walked me through all the confusions I had of the western style of ceremony. On the day of the wedding, she arrived earlier enough to walk us through the process, explained to us every step and reminded us all the small details that we should pay attention. Both Tommy and I were extremely touched by the warm words she said on our ceremony, so did our friends and families. Caroline is the best! I highly recommend to have Caroline is your officiant!

Profile Picture Joyce, 2/17/18, 2 Reviews
Category: Officiant

Caroline is without a doubt the most amazing wedding officiant you will find. From the moment my fiancé and I spoke with her we knew that we were in good hands. Caroline provided us with constant guidance throughout the year leading up to our wedding and custom tailored the ceremony to fit exactly what we wanted. When Caroline interviewed us for the love story part of the ceremony, we had little idea of the amount thought and personal detail she would craft into the story. It left us and our guests completely speechless. We are still getting compliments on the ceremony and on Caroline. We recommend Caroline without reservations and would take it a step further to say if you happen to think you found someone who could do a better job, you're probably wrong.

Thank you, Caroline! We will never forget that day!

Profile Picture Matthew, 2/17/18, 2 Reviews
Category: Officiant

Caroline was a recommended vendor from my reception venue. From our first conversation, I knew right away I had found the person who would marry us. She had such a soothing voice, had tons of useful information, and her experience reassured me. About a month before the wedding, we started to put together the ceremony details and her organization once again reassured me. Her setup sheet allowed me to conduct a rehearsal myself, and my bridal party was really thankful for that. Our ceremony turned out to be a beautifully personal and touching retelling of our love story. Our family and guests still tell me that was the best ceremony they have ever attended. Caroline, thank you a million times over. You created a special moment we will never forget.

Profile Picture Bella, 12/30/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Officiant

Caroline was absolutely amazing. She custom tailored our ceremony to suit us 2 non-traditional'ists perfectly. She took the time to really understand what was important to us and made great suggestions for little extra's that made our day even more special. She displayed excellent professionalism and communication throughout the whole process. It was such a beautiful day surrounded by love and Caroline was the perfect fit for us. This professional comes highly recommended. Thank you so much Caroline!

Profile Picture Melissa, 10/13/17, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Caroline was so detailed and very helpful with planning the whole ceremony. She made sure every aspect of the wedding was planned and accounted for. She took care to make sure she could pronounce everyone's name correctly and helped me out with re-planning the ceremony when one of the groomsmen could no longer make it. She was so sweet and my family raved about her.

Profile Picture Chloe, 10/7/17, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Caroline was amazing. She exceeded our expectations in every way. She did such a great job getting everybody ready for the big moment.
The ceremony was a great experience. The stories she shared about us and the meaning of marriage were were heartfelt and a joy for us and our guest.

Simona and Daniel

Profile Picture Simona and Daniel, 9/21/17, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

We got married on September 15th, 2017 and Caroline was our officiant. We cannot thank Caroline enough for everything that she did for our wedding ceremony. We appreciate all of the her planning and behind-the-scenes work that made our wedding the best it could be. She is phenomenal!! Caroline has turned the wedding of our dreams into a beautiful reality. We could not be happier. We will never forget our wedding and everything that she did to make it fantastically magical. She took care of every detail of our ceremony. We thank her so much for her hard work and dedication. We recommend her to everyone who wants to have a memorable and moving wedding ceremony. Thank you Caroline from the bottom of our hearts!

Profile Picture Irina and Steve, 9/15/17, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Caroline married us on 9/2/17 and was an absolute dream to work with! She was so organized and worked with us every step of the way to design the perfect ceremony for us! Day of she walked everyone through the ceremony ahead of time and made everyone feel right at home! We couldn't have asked for a better experience!

Emily and Jimmy

Profile Picture Emily, 9/2/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Officiant

Caroline is extremely professional and was so helpful during the process. Our ceremony was beautiful. We had so many people say it was one of the most beautiful ceremonies they have seen! She is fabulous!

Profile Picture Jacqlyn, 8/25/17, 2 Reviews