Hon. Caroline Z. Bazzini Reviews

128 Reviews for Hon. Caroline Z. Bazzini

• O

Olivia A. · Married on 06/19/2021

Amazing to work with!!

Caroline was such a pleasure to work with and provided us with a lovely ceremony! She was very attentive and picked up on the important details we wanted to include. She told our story beautifully and was so helpful throughout the entire process. Thank you, Caroline! -Olivia & Brandon

Sent on 06/20/2021
  • Melissa

Melissa D. · Married on 05/14/2021

Personable and Great Storyteller!

We met Caroline at a Vendor Showcase and knew after meeting her we had to book with her. She was extremely flexible when we had to postpone our wedding 8 months later due to Covid.

She is extremely responsive and personable and made us feel very comfortable. Our guests really enjoyed how she told our story. Our ceremony was both romantic and light-hearted just like us!

Sent on 05/22/2021

Michelle · Married on 12/12/2020

Amazing!!!

Caroline did an unbelievable job. She listened to everything we wanted and crafted beautiful ceremony. Her commitment to making sure our day was perfect made the process so easy and calming. We couldn’t have envisioned a better ceremony.

Sent on 12/13/2020

Paula · Married on 10/15/2020

An Absolute Delight!

An absolute delight! Caroline was the officiant for our mini wedding ceremony on October 15. Not only was Caroline professional each step of the way, with phone calls and emails, but she was kind, personable, funny, and memorable. The ceremony was customized to fit us and she adjusted when needed. Having her as an officiant was one less stressful thing I did not need to worry about. I would definitely recommend her to anyone who needs an officiant. Thank you for making our day special. - Paula F.

Sent on 10/25/2020
  • Y

Yvonne V. · Married on 09/19/2020

You’re in great hands with Caroline!

After attending a wedding in which Caroline was the officiant, I knew I would be in great hands with selecting Caroline for our own wedding ceremony. As an officiant for our wedding, Caroline helped us to craft an intimate and memorable ceremony for our guests. She paid attention to the details, and really got to know us prior to the ceremony. Overall, it was a great experience and we would likely recommend her to any bride and groom.

Sent on 09/23/2020
  • Latoya

Latoya · Married on 08/25/2020

Phenomenal Service

Caroline service is spectacular, she did a phenomenal job with our wedding ceremony. Her experience with ceremonies is definitely evident. All the guests gave raving feedback for her ability to create a story about our pre-wedding story. Also, she was able to organize our wedding ceremony despite the Covid Pandemic causing rehearsal to be omitted. I would recommend her for any wedding! We Are So Happy!

Sent on 03/03/2021

Justin L. · Married on 08/01/2020

Loving, warm, and organized

Caroline was so great! We had her officiate our backyard micro wedding after having to postpone our reception. We had the wedding live-streamed to over 90 people on zoom, which Caroline was very comfortable with. We had several conversations before hand to discuss the aspects of the ceremony and details of our relationship. You can tell she takes it very seriously, while still bringing a lot of love and warmth to the ceremony. Would absolutely recommend.

Sent on 08/03/2020
  • Tamela

Tamela A. · Married on 07/25/2020

Social distanced wedding during a Global Pandemic...Caroline's was a ray of sunshine for us. Her professionalism was outstanding!!!

Perfection!!! Being married during the time of COVID 19 brought a new meaning to the word togetherness. We expressed to Caroline that it was very important to have our official wedding date on April 23 as this is also the day we met. Not only was Caroline efficient through her communication and instructions she gave us our special day as we socially distanced with our witnesses (3 of our closest friends). Her words during the ceremony were thoughtful and heartwarming!!! It was difficult to get through my vows as my tears flowed...this moment gathered with the fewest of friends during a Global Pandemic will be the most memorable... Thank you Caroline for your professionalism and making our day!!! Virtual Hug!!!

Sent on 04/24/2020

Kelli S. · Married on 06/26/2020

Working with Caroline was fantastic! She made our ceremony everything we dreamed and more!

Choosing Caroline as our officiant was one of the easiest vendor decisions we made. At the time of our first meeting, it was clear she would take charge of the ceremony and make sure every detail was covered. Even after postponing, Caroline kept in constant communication with us and we so appreciated her attention to detail. The ceremony was the most important part of our day and I felt completely trusting of Caroline to make it everything we wanted it to be and more. Our love story was beautiful and our guests are still raving about it! Including Caroline in your wedding day is one of the best decisions you can make!

Sent on 06/18/2021

Amanda · Married on 06/04/2020

Perfect and Special!

Perfect! Being married during the time of COVID 19 was hard all in itself but Caroline made it perfect. Her words during the ceremony were thoughtful and heartwarming and the poems that where chosen were great. We can’t wait until next year and do it all over again with the rest of our family and friends. Thank you so much!

Sent on 06/05/2020

Ayodele F. · Married on 05/23/2020

Nothing short of Amazing

Caroline was the best to ever do it, I’ll start off by saying that ! My wedding was supposed to be last year and due to COVID we had to postpone to this years. The communication was always there , and she stayed in touch and even remembered to reach out to me on the weekend that was supposed to be my wedding. The crowd absolutely loved her, from her sense of humor to the way she spoke which really made people want to hear everything she was saying . My love story she prepared for me was funny , yet beautiful and brought back so many memories of how me and my love first met. She comes highly recommended and if I had to do it all over again , I would choose her !

Sent on 05/31/2021

Hope C. · Married on 05/14/2020

Beautiful Ceremony

Caroline was such a pleasure to work with! She was kind, heartfelt, funny and professional. Due to the corona virus we had to postpone our celebration to a year after our original date but Caroline was kind and brave enough to venture out in the pandemic to marry us. We consider ourselves lucky to be married by Caroline not just once, but twice when we get remarried at our celebration next year!

Sent on 05/17/2020
  • Jennifer

Jennifer C. · Married on 04/10/2020

The best of the best !

Caroline is the absolute best of the best! She helped to ease any nerves or last minute details my fiancé and I had going into our wedding ceremony. Caroline is very organized and pays attention to details you would never think to notice! She makes the process of getting married so easy and without her guidance, I don't believe our ceremony would have been as beautiful as it was. I am grateful my fiancé and I chose to work with Caroline and I highly recommend her. She is the best officiant EVER!

Sent on 06/26/2021
  • Claire

Claire L. · Married on 10/26/2019

Wonderful Experience

Caroline is the best. So professional with a very warm manner. So much attention to detail. It was a pleasure working with her. She personalized our ceremony with our love story, very heartwarming. Many of our guests complimented us on how wonderful she was. Several people thought we had been friends for years. That's the feelings she exudes. We highly recommend Caroline and can't imagine anyone else doing a better job. Claire and Scott R

Sent on 10/13/2019

Maryann C. · Married on 10/19/2019

A beautiful ceremony start to finish!

Can't thank Caroline enough! My husband and I struggled to find an officiant- someone well spoken, who would represent us well, and create a ceremony that was lighthearted and sweet. Caroline was recommended to us and we connected right away. She is incredibly thorough, walked us through each step and really went out of her way to attend to each detail and make sure everyone was comfortable. The ceremony she put together was perfect- so many people commented afterwards about how beautiful everything was!

Sent on 10/25/2019
  • Charles

Charles D. · Married on 10/05/2019

By far the best decision we made in prep to the wedding

Caroline was absolutely terrific and way better than I could have ever expected. From our first meeting, when she made us feel extremely comfortable (we decided to cancel our other appointments with potential officiants after leaving the meeting), throughout the entire process of preparing (detail oriented - which is a must for us, particularly), and then especially - day of the ceremony. I have lost count how many of my guests told me it was the best ceremony they ever witnessed. Caroline adjusted to a last minute change, brought tears to our eyes with her words about our history and about our pup Simon. The mix between humor and sincerity was perfect. She particularly made a nervous groom relax as she guided him throughout the ceremony. We felt like we have always known Caroline, even though we only met her a few months ago. We will never be able to put into words just how thankful we are to have found the Honorable Caroline Z. Bazzini to play such an important role at our wedding and in our life.

Sent on 10/07/2019

Victoria · Married on 09/29/2019

A ceremony to remember

Caroline was such a pleasure to work with! I knew after our first conversation that she was the perfect person to marry my husband and I. Her attention to detail truly made our ceremony one to remember, I can’t recommend her enough!!

Sent on 10/02/2019

Shana · Married on 09/27/2019

Wonderful ceremony!

Caroline was amazing to work with! My husband, Franz, and I were thrilled with our ceremony and all our guests raved about how nice it was! She asked for details on our relationship and told our story beautifully! The following day she emailed us a scanned copy of our marriage license along with a copy of not just our vows but the entire ceremony as a keepsake! We did a handfasting with our vows and it was amazing! She was also very supportive and excited when we told her the ceremony would be live streamed to Franz's family in Bolivia. We highly recommend Caroline to anyone looking for a fun, personalized ceremony!

Sent on 09/29/2019

Casey · Married on 09/07/2019

Highly Recommend

Caroline was so helpful and amazing! She made our ceremony a breeze! Thank you for everything!

Sent on 09/08/2019
  • Jessica

Jessica A. · Married on 09/06/2019

Exactly who we wanted!

When we began interviewing officiants for our wedding there was a certain kind of connection I was looking for: genuine connection, warmth, and an honest interest in being part of one of the most important days of our lives. A few of the officiants we met with seemed robotic and rushed, like it was a job they HAD to do, but not Caroline. Honestly, from the very first second I met her I had a feeling that she would be the one we would choose. There is something so comforting and easing about her mannerism, it captured my interest right away, and I know my guests felt the same way during our ceremony. She provided us with the most intimate and loving ceremony, it was exactly what we were looking for. Including our son in our ceremony was important for my husband and I, Caroline helped us achieve that goal by taking time to come up with creative ideas that he could be apart of, we ended up doing a tree planting unity, and he watered the tree! She puts in a lot of effort to understand exactly what it is you want to achieve and delivers that and more! She was made to marry couples. You honestly will be beyond satisfied with choosing Caroline as your wedding officiant!

Sent on 09/17/2019
  • Jolene

Jolene R. · Married on 08/11/2019

Fantastic Storyteller

Caroline was incredible to work with from start to finish. So helpful, so knowledgable and personable. It was so beautiful the way Caroline wrote and told the love story of my husband and I, and customized our ceremony to be everything we wanted and more. Caroline, thank you so much for everything.

-Your Shakespearean coffee couple

Sent on 08/25/2019

Karen · Married on 07/28/2019

Caroline is the best!!!

Caroline was simply the best! From the very first email all the way to the final ceremony, Caroline was thoughtful, kind, accommodating and thorough. Her attention to detail was second to none. Many times after a meeting or conversation with her, my husband and I would say "Oh, I never would have thought about that!" She always answered our questions and emails in a prompt manner (either that day or the following day) and led us through the process with confidence and ease. When obstacles occurred here and there, she always managed to find a way around things and always was a reassuring and calming presence. She sent us reminders, updates and drafts of the ceremony and kept us posted every step of the way. By the end of the planning process, I genuinely felt like I found a true friend. Choosing Caroline was one of the best and easiest decisions we made in the wedding planning process, and in such a process that is oftentimes daunting, overwhelming and stressful, Caroline was our calm in the storm. I wholeheartedly recommend Caroline for you wedding officiant needs, she is a joy!!!!

Sent on 07/29/2019
  • Emerald

Emerald Z. · Married on 07/20/2019

Thank you caroline!

We couldn't thank Caroline enough!! We had the most beautiful ceremony and Caroline made it so easy from start to the end. She was very experienced and professional, and she was through enough to go over every detail with us before the wedding day, and I felt I didn't have to worry a thing about ceremony. She was also responsive to emails and she gave great suggestions to us. On the wedding day, Caroline arrived early and prep the bridal party and our parents so everyone knows exactly what to do. The ceremony was touching and amazing. We were so happy to have her and couldn't thank her enough! (Emerald July 20th, 2019)

Sent on 07/22/2019

Shuo · Married on 07/06/2019

Absolute 5 stars

Absolute 5 stars! She will calm you down before the big moment. Never regret inviting her to our wedding!

Sent on 07/09/2019
  • Mike

Mike M. · Married on 06/29/2019

The best officiant!

Caroline was super helpful in the months leading up to our wedding. She answered all of our questions and guided us through every step of the process before and after our ceremony. Thank you, Caroline...for everything!

Sent on 07/14/2019