Hon. Caroline Z. Bazzini Reviews

View more information

• Chloe
    Chloe Getting married on 05/04/2024
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    Caroline was so detailed and very helpful with planning the whole ceremony. She made sure every aspect of the wedding was planned and accounted for. She took care to make sure she could pronounce everyone's name correctly and helped me out with re-planning the ceremony when one of the groomsmen could no longer make it. She was so sweet and my family raved about her.
    Kristen R. Married on 09/23/2022

Highly recommend!

Caroline was great from start to finish! From our first phone conversation I had an immediate connection with her as she is so warm. I’m Greek Orthodox and my husband is Catholic and she did an amazing job combining both religions. Caroline is also very organized and sent me detailed notes on how our ceremony was going to run since we didn’t have a rehearsal dinner, which was so helpful. She also made sure to speak to each individual prior to our ceremony to go over their role. Our guests absolutely LOVED Caroline and can’t stop talking about our ceremony. I cannot recommend her enough!
  • Lauren
    Lauren M. Married on 09/03/2022

Caroline is the Best!

Caroline is amazing! From the initial meeting to the ceremony. It was very important to her to get to know us so that she could genuinely portray our story. Friends of ours believed she was a family member that is how accurately she described our personalities and how we met. Everyone was extremely impressed. We would highly recommend Caroline to officiate your wedding ceremony!
  • illustration stars

Are you interested?

Send a message
  • Fiona
    Fiona Married on 08/28/2022
      5.0 out of 5 rating

We were honored to have the Honorable Caroline!

Caroline was wonderful! From the beginning of the process she made us feel comfortable and at ease; we knew we were in good hands and that helped us make our final decision. We opted for the "Love Story" package where Caroline wrote a customized story after interviewing us to understand our relationship. She was always on top of everything (amazing attention to detail) right up until wedding day, with all sorts of helpful tips to ensure the ceremony went as smoothly as possible. Her calming & relaxed presence helped with the nerves when we needed it most! The guests loved her, we loved her, and I highly HIGHLY recommend Caroline (and the "Love Story" package, since she does limited number)
  • Tracy
    Tracy S. Married on 07/30/2022

The best of the best!

We interviewed four officiants before making a decision. Caroline's background as a writer and her professionalism was the reason that we chose her. She took the time to really get to know us and portrayed our love story amazingly with a touch of genuine humor. To us, the ceremony is the utmost important part of a wedding and the way Caroline designed the ceremony was spot on. Our guests were impressed with her and even the venue asked for her name and phone number. We would highly recommend Caroline to officiate your wedding ceremony!

Daveneal D. Married on 07/24/2022

Excellent services

Caroline was amazing, kind, organized, and professional! We were so glad to have her apart of our day.
  • W
    Wutmone P. Married on 07/03/2022

Amazing Officiant

Honorable Caroline is so nice and organized. She is always helpful and accommodating from the very start to the full day of the wedding. She gave clear-cut direction of what needed to be done. She made sure that there’s no confusion and no mistakes. She delivered the powerful speech that captivated everybody during the ceremony. She made the entire ceremony a smooth and pleasant process. We couldn’t have asked for a better officiant and she is the best since she made our day very special!
    Andie F. Married on 06/19/2022

Special maternity elopement

Thank you Caroline for making our day so special! You made our day so easy and simple, and made sure the focus was on love and family. Thank you so much!
    Lauren S. Married on 06/11/2022

Perfection!

Having Caroline marry us was one of the best decisions we made! She made our ceremony so special and intimate by sharing our love story with our family and friends. She was a delight to work with from the moment we connected, she is extremely organized and well spoken. Highly recommended!!!
  • Gabrielle
    Gabrielle W. Married on 06/11/2022

A+++ Highly Recommend!

Caroline did an amazing job officiating my husband and my wedding on 6/11/22. She was so engaging and lively and got the entire crowd involved in our ceremony. Caroline is so professional and thorough. I was worried my ceremony would not be personal as I did not want to write my own vows. Caroline interviewed us and included a mini love story which gave the ceremony that personal touch I was looking for. We also chose to do a reading and hand blessing ceremony.
  • F
    Frances Married on 05/27/2022

The best officiant

Caroline was absolutely one of the BEST parts of our wedding. She performed an amazing ceremony for us at De Seversky Mansion. She was very professional, responsive, knowledgeable and understanding. Me and my husband are both foreigners, we never attend any wedding in US. Caroline explained everything in detail through phone calls and emails. She is also a great story teller, we only chose a signature ceremony without love story. But she gave me a surprise by sharing our love story during the ceremony, it was fun and personal.
    I highly recommend her for your big day.
    Jeffrey C. Married on 05/21/2022

Detailed, professional and elegant

Caroline is the officiant for me and my wife. She is very professional, detailed, kind and elegant. It was our honor to have her become part of our wedding. We really appreciate her officiation for us.
    Tara G. Married on 04/30/2022

4/30/22 Wedding!

Caroline married my husband Scott and I last weekend (4/30/22) and it could not have been more perfect! Caroline was a pleasure to work with. She was professional, thorough and organized through the whole process. She went above and beyond for us. She told our beautiful love story for our guests and was funny and incredibly well-spoken. All of our friends and family kept raving about how great she was. She is AMAZING. We are so happy! Thank you so much, Caroline!
  • Solomon
    Solomon B. Married on 12/04/2021

Dan and Michelle Wedding

Caroline knows how to make an event heartfelt, funny, and timeless. For our very small and intimate setting Caroline pulled the room together and knew EXACTLY what to do. As the bride, my mind was taking in the moment with shock; not knowing what to do. Caroline confidently helped me and my new husband through the ceremony, making the process comfortable and fun. Her speech was well organized, thoughtful, and pronounced. Guests after the event complemented how well Caroline executed the ceremony. Thank you again for officiating our wedding!
    Gregory B. Married on 11/21/2021

Excellent Service and Professionalism

Caroline was an amazing officiant for our wedding ceremony. From the first consultation over the phone we knew she was the one that we needed to do our wedding ceremony as we could tell she was so warm and engaging just from that initial contact. Our biggest fear with hiring someone who did not know us personally was that the service could be impersonal or cold. However, this is far from the case with Caroline as she has a unique ability to personalize the service and many in the audience thought she had known us for years. She also provided great guidance on where and how to obtain a marriage license and answered any questions we had along the way quickly. Wedding planning has many stressors already with so many moving parts to coordinate. If you want to at least eliminate all worries/stress with regards to your officiant and use someone who is professional, punctual, and personally cares about your service you can not go wrong with Caroline.
    Emily A. Married on 10/17/2021

Just Wonderful!

Caroline was absolutely fantastic and I can’t imagine what our wedding would have been without her. She went over every detail with us meticulously leading up to the big day and made us feel so comfortable. She made our ceremony so personal and beautiful — I can’t begin to tell you how many guests came up to us raving about her. I cannot recommend Caroline enough.
  • Heather
    Heather G. Married on 10/03/2021

The best experience!

Caroline is absolutely amazing - we couldn't imagine her not being part of our wedding day! From the first time we spoke with Caroline, we knew it was the perfect fit. We decided to purchase the love story package which made our ceremony so personal and special. She even wove in a sweet tribute to our pup who wasn't able to be at our wedding with us. One month later & we are still receiving compliments on how wonderful our ceremony was. Thank you, Caroline, for being so great!!
    Alex Y. Married on 09/26/2021

Unforgettable ceremony

We had a small outdoor ceremony, and Caroline was an amazing officiant. She touched base with us a month prior to finalize the set up and patiently explain all the details. On the day of, we met an hour before the start time to go over and practice the vows.

During the ceremony, Caroline delivered and paced our love story so well. We knew that our guests enjoyed it just as much as we did. We couldn't be happier.
    Anna N. Married on 09/25/2021

Best Officiant Ever!!

Caroline was amazing! She's excellent with communication and has great attention to detail. We only met in person once, on the day of, and I felt as though she's known us forever. Our backyard ceremony was perfect, she walked us through everything beforehand so we all knew exactly where to go, what to do when we got there. She made our short and sweet ceremony so personal by sharing our love story and giving our dogs a shout out. All throughout the night we had family and friends coming up to us to ask how we found Caroline and to tell us what a great ceremony it was. 10/10 would recommend Caroline to be your officiant!
    Cecile D. Married on 09/18/2021

Caroline is AMAZING!

Caroline married us - CecileD and David D
    last night! She was simply AMAZING!
    She worked with very closely from the initial introduction to the day of our ceremony. If we had questions at any time, she was available. She was very thorough asking many questions to get to know us better so she could write “Our Love Story “ which brought tears to everyone’s eyes!!
    She was very sweet, caring, kind and professional. Her manner genuine, her smile infectious.
    We were extremely happy, as were our guests, with the beautiful and very touching ceremony she performed. We were very glad of her vital part of our special day. We would highly recommend her.
  • Cherishe
    Cherishe C. Married on 09/04/2021
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Caroline is Amazing! Best Choice Ever!

Caroline was ABSOLUTELY AMAZING to work with. She stayed in touch with me throughout my whole Wedding process. Not only did she provide advice on the steps we should take to attain the marriage license, she worked with me tirelessly to organize everything about the ceremony down to seating chart for my ceremony. Take it from me CHOOSE CAROLINE FOR YOUR WEDDING. You will not be disappointed. She’s prompt , reliable, accessible and kind hearted at all times.
    Celia Married on 08/27/2021

Wonderful officiant!

Caroline officiated our dream wedding! She was so helpful from the first time we spoke about what we envisioned our ceremony to be and also throughout the planning process. She did a very detailed walkthrough with the wedding party on day of the wedding and really made the whole process super easy! The readings and stories were perfectly customized for our love story. We received so many compliments from our guests for Caroline and the ceremony. I would 100% recommend Caroline!
  • Frantz
    Frantz A. Married on 07/25/2021
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Caroline is the best Officiant ever!

Words are not enough to describe Caroline. She knows her craft. She is highly professional. She is kind, charming and is on top of her game. She is by far the best Officiant I ever met. Believe me. I have been to many weddings in my life. This is the best wedding I have ever been to. I thank you Caroline for making our wedding so spectacular and the best.
  • Suzana
    Suzana J. Married on 07/24/2021

Wonderful and special!

Caroline, thank you for being part of our long awaited wedding celebration day! It was a beautiful ceremony and we can’t thank you enough! XO Suzy & Matt
  • Dr.Daniel
    Dr.daniel Married on 07/17/2021

A magical marriage

Caroline put together a dream wedding for both myself and my wife. Her ability to weave our different desires culminated in an experience that almost everyone in attendance was wowed by. Thank you so much!!!
illustration stars