Hon. Caroline Z. Bazzini Reviews

Hon. Caroline Z. Bazzini 6
Hon. Caroline Z. Bazzini 7

Hayley Dilger · Married on 04/12/2019

Top notch!

Caroline was an absolute pleasure to work with. From the minute we contacted her she took us under her wing and made us feel at ease throughout the whole wedding planning process. She paid attention to every detail we told her and walked us through step by step the entire ceremony which ended up being flawless. She is extremely kind hearted, professional and has a great sense of humor. We loved the stories she wrote for our ceremony and really tugged at our guests’ heart strings. Many of our friends and family mentioned how exceptional she was as an officiant and we couldn’t picture our wedding without her.

Sent on 04/13/2019
  • Roanet

Roanet Fitzgerald · Married on 04/06/2019

Beyond and more

Honorable Caroline Z.Bazzini,
    We want to take the time to Thank You for such an amazing ceremony you put together for us. Started with a very long distance emailing back and forth and a phone call as we live in Sweden but had our wedding here in New York. She was very through asking as many questions and getting to know us by our story.
    The ceremony was lively, fun, it was everything and more than we hoped for.
    My mother and bridesmaids mentioned to me what a profesional and straight forward she was not just with them letting them know and explaining to them that would happen but also the whole way into the ceremony.
    Thank you again.
    You are number 1!

Sent on 04/08/2019

Charles Tang · Married on 03/16/2019

Amazing Experience

Due to the tight schedule, we didn't even have a chance to do the rehearsal, so we were worried about the wedding. However, Caroline made it so smooth and memorable, all our guests were pleased and we were very happy about the entire ceremony. She was professional and covered all the details, and explained to us in an organized way. We were so glad to have her as our officiant and highly recommend her to anyone who is looking for an officiant.

Sent on 03/18/2019

Carly Mcloughlin · Married on 03/15/2019

Amazing!!!

Caroline was an absolute pleasure to work with. She was so professional from the start, knew what she was doing. On such a hectic day she was able to work with everyone’s timelines and pulled it all off. 10/10 would recommend!!

Sent on 03/18/2019
    Hon. Caroline Z. Bazzini 8

Marlene Jean Baptiste · Married on 02/10/2019

Very wonderful

For me she’s the best, my husband and I were very happy with our choice.shes very patient,punctual and very professional.highly recommend her

Sent on 02/18/2019
    Hon. Caroline Z. Bazzini 9

Kaitlyn A Gilbert · Married on 01/26/2019

Absolutely Amazing

Caroline was so helpful while my then fiancee Jesse and I we're planning our wedding. Our absolutely favorite thing about our ceremony was how personal it was. She included our dog Ernie which meant the world to us. Anyone who chooses to work with Caroline is making the absolute best choice!

Sent on 01/30/2019

Michelle Goonan · Married on 01/20/2019

Wonderful Officiant - you can see she loves what she does!

Caroline was perfect for marrying husband and I for an elopement. She was professional; the ceremony was beautiful and intimate (and was held at her home). Upon meeting Caroline you can see she loves doing what she does in officiating weddings. There’s no better person to hire to officiate a wedding. Thanks again Caroline!

Sent on 01/20/2019

Alanna S · Married on 12/01/2018

Couldn't be better

At one moment during our ceremony, as Caroline was telling our love story, I glanced over at my bridesmaids and saw one whisper to the other, "She's SO GOOD." Our guests couldn't stop raving about how fantastic the ceremony was and how beautifully Caroline captured our relationship. We could not be happier with how it went. Caroline not only took the time to get to know us, she also coordinated our ceremony in such detail, and helped us through the process of getting our marriage license. We knew we were in great hands with her.

Sent on 12/03/2018
  • Marie

Marie · Married on 11/10/2018

Amazing!

Caroline was AMAZING!!! We can not imagine a more perfect ceremony for our wedding! Caroline was super organized and made our ceremony perfect by adding a perfect touch of our love story to it!!! It couldn't have been more perfect. She truly did an FANTASTIC job. She put true effort into making our ceremony unique and special! On the day of the event, she arrived early and promptly took charge of making sure everyone knew exactly what they needed to do. This made everyone super comfortable and everything go so smoothly!!!! We were all set and ready to go!!!!! I highly recommend her!!

Sent on 11/14/2018

Michele Caronia · Married on 11/09/2018

Michele & Dominick

Caroline did a wonderful job conducting our wedding ceremony. During the reception, Dominick and I had so many guests ask us about her and felt she did awesome. I felt comfortable during the ceremony and she did a great job telling our love story! We would highly recommend her for anyone’s wedding.

Sent on 11/18/2018

Jacqueline · Married on 10/06/2018

Where do I begin. Caroline you are by far beyond AMAZING. I could not have asked for a better ceremony. Your attention to detail, your kind and beautiful words, were way beyond perfect. You had my entire wedding guests blown away. My husband and I are so beyond grateful for you and all that you did for us. Jonathan and I can not express our gratitude enough and there are not enough words for me to express how much I appreciate all that you did for us. I am forever grateful for the beautiful ceremony that you gave us on our wedding day on October 6, 2018. It is my pleasure to write this to you and am looking forward to staying in touch with you as well.

xoxox Jackie and Jonathan

Sent on 10/08/2018
  • Jenna

Jenna · Married on 10/05/2018

Caroline was soooo amazing! We are so thrilled that we found her. She was very thorough and organized, which we really appreciated. She is extremely kind and was very personable from our first meeting. There was a lot of email communication back and forth so that she could customize a lovely and personal ceremony just for us. She sent us an overview of exactly how the ceremony would go so that we were prepared prior to the day of. Before the ceremony she talked to everyone and gave them clear and specific instructions on where to go. She is extremely professional and also very approachable. I would highly recommend her to anyone looking for an officiant.
    -Jenna and Steve

Sent on 10/14/2018
    Hon. Caroline Z. Bazzini 10
    Hon. Caroline Z. Bazzini 11

Natasha · Married on 09/21/2018

I remember finding a wedding officiant was the hardest part of plaining my wedding I wanted to find the perfect person then my venue gave me a list of their vendors. After I spoke to some of them I know from the start that Mrs Caroline was the one & my husband & I felt in love with her the moment we met her . She did a wonderful job , she spoke about us like she knew us for years. Thank you so much Mrs Caroline, we couldn't ask for a better person to marry us. I'm glad we chose you . Natacha & Stanley

Sent on 09/25/2018
    Hon. Caroline Z. Bazzini 12
  • arorapower2018

Lindsey · Married on 09/15/2018

With neither myself or my now-husband particularly religious (he is Hindu and we had a separate wedding all together for that, I'm Catholic), we knew we wanted a relatively short ceremony with some readings and blessings and something that was just 'us'. Enter Caroline- you've read the amazing reviews and hopefully checked out her website, but if you're still on the fence, schedule a meeting. We went to her home for an initial meeting, which is insanely lovely, and she put us at ease from the beginning. She was always quick to respond to emails and easy to work with through the decision making process of what we wanted our ceremony to be.

We went with the package that included our 'love story', handcrafted by Caroline herself and we could not have been more pleased with how the ceremony came out. I am writing this on my way home from our Hawaiian honeymoon and I know I'll sit back down to relive the ceremony next weekend when I don't have any wedding to-dos to check off a list, by reading the transcript that Caroline provided us of the ceremony. As an added bonus, I cried the entire ceremony from procesional to recessional!

Our Long Island Gold Coast mansion wedding took place on an outdoor patio at sunset and it was just perfection. Our kiss photo has Caroline standing next to my MOH, mouth agape, smiling at our love, and I know her reaction was genuine.

A piece of the process that I loved was our final meeting with Caroline, where we were interviewed separately by Caroline to get some quotes for our love story. This was a beautiful moment for me when I reflected on the reasons I love my husband, why we were getting married in the first place, amidst all the wedding stress that goes along with planning. It was an emotional morning for me and I wouldn't have had it any other way.

Thank you, Caroline, for giving Arun and I our dream ceremony. You filled our special moment with so many words of love, and for that, we are eternally grateful.

Sent on 10/02/2018
    Hon. Caroline Z. Bazzini 13
  • I

Isaac · Married on 09/13/2018

Caroline is unbelievable. She was recommended by a friend and the ceremony she performed surpassed our expectations beyond belief. would highly recommend her!

Sent on 09/14/2018

Julie · Married on 09/01/2018

Caroline was amazing. She took the time to iron out all the details before our wedding day. On the day of our ceremony she made sure to speak to everyone in the bridal party concerning the procession and instructions for what to do during the ceremony. We loved all the personal details and the attention she gave us through the whole process. Everyone enjoyed the ceremony and she made our big day absolutely wonderful. Thanks Caroline you were the best! ---Julie Coyoc-Soler and Jordan Soler.

Sent on 09/02/2018
    Hon. Caroline Z. Bazzini 14

Dolette · Married on 08/25/2018

I am not sure of where to start to describe my experience with Caroline but a good place to start is this: Caroline is the BEST!!
    Caroline was a vendor on our venue's preferred vendor list and I am so happy that we picked her. We got married a week ago today (08/25/18) and I can honestly say from the moment I contacted Caroline right up to the day after the wedding she has consistently checked in and followed up with me. Throughout the entire process Caroline was and remained kind, patient, a consummate professional, charismatic, funny, personable and stylish ( I loved her wedding day shoes).

In terms of our ceremony, my husband and I had specific requests regarding readings, wording, and symbolic rituals that were indicative of our beliefs and culture and Caroline was more than supportive and welcoming of our needs. She even helped me pick out glasses for our tasting ceremony.

Caroline is hands on and detail oriented which was a must have with so many moving parts to our wedding. There was alot of late night and early morning emails and phone calls to confirm/calrify all the details of our ceremony. Caroline was patient through it all and even at the very end when things became chaotic, she was there to remind me that everything was ok.

Even though we did not meet until the day of our wedding it was as if my husband Chris and I had known Caroline for a long time. We had talked so often over the past few months that our ceremony was personal, our interactions and conversations naturally flowed between the three of us. We had a few light hearted moments during our ceremony that really spoke to the relationship we had developed in the past 8 months. We are incredibly happy with the job well done by Caroline, and I could not and asked for anything more or anyone else!!

Sent on 09/06/2018

Maryann · Married on 07/19/2018

Caroline is the best! Absolutely fantastic. She was very kind professional and caring. She did everything she can to make sure our special day went right. She followed up with us on everything and came up with unique ideas for our ceremony to make sure we were happy. Absolutely wonderful. Would recommend to anyone hands down ! Wedding was beautiful. She even took the time to go over everything to make sure we were comfortable. Had a great wedding and was very happy with our decision.!! Love you Caroline xoxo thank you for everything:) will never forget you.

Sent on 07/23/2018

Stephanie · Married on 07/13/2018

All I can say is that mrs. Caroline is amazing!!! Both my husband and I loved how perfect she made everything. I love how romantic and spiritual you made everything feel. You truley are a piece of art. Thanks for making our day so beautiful and know you are part of our legacy now.

Sent on 07/23/2018

Andrew · Married on 07/12/2018

I highly recommend Caroline as an officiant for anyone looking for someone to perform their ceremony. My wife and I both appreciated how friendly, organized and responsive Caroline was. She promptly answered any questions that we had and worked with us to create a wonderful ceremony.

Sent on 07/16/2018

Donna · Married on 06/23/2018

Our wedding day was amazing! Caroline was organized, professional, and made our day run smoothly! The ceremony was the perfect blend of romantic and humorous, and Caroline's words were touching. Jimmy and I are so glad that Caroline was such an integral part of our special day!

Sent on 06/26/2018

Debra · Married on 06/14/2018

Caroline was amazing! Throughout the whole planning process she was easily reachable. She made our wedding ceremony unforgettable, sharing our love story with our family and friends. If I had to redo my wedding, I would choose Caroline again in a heartbeat!

Sent on 06/18/2018

Rose · Married on 05/26/2018

Caroline is so thorough and professional but down to earth and easy to talk to all at the same time. She had great ideas that I will incorporate in the ceremony. I'm so happy I chose Caroline and look forward to our wedding day with her help.

Sent on 12/20/2017

Stacey · Married on 05/25/2018

We cannot speak highly enough about Caroline! What a gem she is. We had an unplanned hiccup the day of our private ceremony and she went above and beyond to work with us & accommodate another time that worked for us all. We are ever so grateful for that! She always answered my emails & questions right away putting me at immediate ease. Her way with words & shared stories were so touching. Thank you Caroline & we hope to see you again sometime!!

Sent on 08/23/2018

Carrie · Married on 05/19/2018

Caroline was incredible. We wanted something short, non-religious, and lighthearted, and she totally delivered. She went through everything very thoroughly during our phone meetings and made several suggestions that we would never have thought of. Right before the wedding, she went over everything again with us and our parents to make sure we knew exactly what would happen. During the reception, I had several people come up and ask me about her, because they thought she was terrific. One engaged couple even expressed regret that they had already gotten an officiant because they would have gone with her. We are extremely happy we had Caroline as our officiant and would wholeheartedly recommend her to others.

Sent on 05/20/2018