Hon. Caroline Z. Bazzini Reviews

Hon. Caroline Z. Bazzini 6
Hon. Caroline Z. Bazzini 7

Karen · Married on 07/28/2019

Caroline is the best!!!

Caroline was simply the best! From the very first email all the way to the final ceremony, Caroline was thoughtful, kind, accommodating and thorough. Her attention to detail was second to none. Many times after a meeting or conversation with her, my husband and I would say "Oh, I never would have thought about that!" She always answered our questions and emails in a prompt manner (either that day or the following day) and led us through the process with confidence and ease. When obstacles occurred here and there, she always managed to find a way around things and always was a reassuring and calming presence. She sent us reminders, updates and drafts of the ceremony and kept us posted every step of the way. By the end of the planning process, I genuinely felt like I found a true friend. Choosing Caroline was one of the best and easiest decisions we made in the wedding planning process, and in such a process that is oftentimes daunting, overwhelming and stressful, Caroline was our calm in the storm. I wholeheartedly recommend Caroline for you wedding officiant needs, she is a joy!!!!

Sent on 07/29/2019
  • Emerald

Emerald Zhang · Married on 07/20/2019

Thank you caroline!

We couldn't thank Caroline enough!! We had the most beautiful ceremony and Caroline made it so easy from start to the end. She was very experienced and professional, and she was through enough to go over every detail with us before the wedding day, and I felt I didn't have to worry a thing about ceremony. She was also responsive to emails and she gave great suggestions to us. On the wedding day, Caroline arrived early and prep the bridal party and our parents so everyone knows exactly what to do. The ceremony was touching and amazing. We were so happy to have her and couldn't thank her enough! (Emerald July 20th, 2019)

Sent on 07/22/2019

Shuo · Married on 07/06/2019

Absolute 5 stars

Absolute 5 stars! She will calm you down before the big moment. Never regret inviting her to our wedding!

Sent on 07/09/2019
  • Mike

Mike Martelli · Married on 06/29/2019

The best officiant!

Caroline was super helpful in the months leading up to our wedding. She answered all of our questions and guided us through every step of the process before and after our ceremony. Thank you, Caroline...for everything!

Sent on 07/14/2019
  • Christina

Christina · Married on 06/23/2019

Our perfect ceremony

Having Caroline as our wedding officiant was easily one of the best decisions we made. From our very first communication, she was kind, upbeat, and professional. Caroline provided much guidance with planning our entire ceremony (and was always so prompt with all communications). We are so glad we had her tell our love story as well as review our personal vows. Many of our family and guests praised how eloquently she spoke and how lovely and personal our ceremony was. Caroline deserves nothing but the highest recommendation!
    Christina & Charles, 6/23/19

Sent on 07/05/2019

Elena Fessenden · Married on 06/15/2019

The Einstein of Officiants

Caroline is the best officiant ever. How do I know that, you ask? Here's how: Caroline not only rearranged my entire procession day-of (my dad was feeling sick), but also managed to include my beloved pet lizard in the ceremony. Caroline Bazzini: she will make you cry, then laugh, WHILE accurately describing your bearded dragon.

Sent on 06/16/2019

Rachel Franco · Married on 05/26/2019

Caroline was great!

Caroline was great! She was professional, easy to work with, made everyone feel comfortable and helped with all the details of the ceremony.

Sent on 06/16/2019
  • Claudia

Claudia Domenica · Married on 05/25/2019

Highly Recommend!!

Caroline did an amazing job officiating our wedding ceremony!! In the weeks preceding, she made sure that everything was taken care of down to the last detail. Not only that, but she was quick to get back to us (almost instant) with any questions or concerns we had. She really put us at ease during a somewhat stressful time in the wedding planning process. She is extremely professional, detail oriented, and truly a pleasure to work with! We are so grateful for her help, and our ceremony was everything we dreamed of and more!!

Sent on 05/27/2019

Hayley Dilger · Married on 04/12/2019

Top notch!

Caroline was an absolute pleasure to work with. From the minute we contacted her she took us under her wing and made us feel at ease throughout the whole wedding planning process. She paid attention to every detail we told her and walked us through step by step the entire ceremony which ended up being flawless. She is extremely kind hearted, professional and has a great sense of humor. We loved the stories she wrote for our ceremony and really tugged at our guests’ heart strings. Many of our friends and family mentioned how exceptional she was as an officiant and we couldn’t picture our wedding without her.

Sent on 04/13/2019
  • Roanet

Roanet Fitzgerald · Married on 04/06/2019

Beyond and more

Honorable Caroline Z.Bazzini,
    We want to take the time to Thank You for such an amazing ceremony you put together for us. Started with a very long distance emailing back and forth and a phone call as we live in Sweden but had our wedding here in New York. She was very through asking as many questions and getting to know us by our story.
    The ceremony was lively, fun, it was everything and more than we hoped for.
    My mother and bridesmaids mentioned to me what a profesional and straight forward she was not just with them letting them know and explaining to them that would happen but also the whole way into the ceremony.
    Thank you again.
    You are number 1!

Sent on 04/08/2019

Charles Tang · Married on 03/16/2019

Amazing Experience

Due to the tight schedule, we didn't even have a chance to do the rehearsal, so we were worried about the wedding. However, Caroline made it so smooth and memorable, all our guests were pleased and we were very happy about the entire ceremony. She was professional and covered all the details, and explained to us in an organized way. We were so glad to have her as our officiant and highly recommend her to anyone who is looking for an officiant.

Sent on 03/18/2019

Carly Mcloughlin · Married on 03/15/2019

Amazing!!!

Caroline was an absolute pleasure to work with. She was so professional from the start, knew what she was doing. On such a hectic day she was able to work with everyone’s timelines and pulled it all off. 10/10 would recommend!!

Sent on 03/18/2019
    Hon. Caroline Z. Bazzini 8

Marlene Jean Baptiste · Married on 02/10/2019

Very wonderful

For me she’s the best, my husband and I were very happy with our choice.shes very patient,punctual and very professional.highly recommend her

Sent on 02/18/2019
    Hon. Caroline Z. Bazzini 9

Kaitlyn A Gilbert · Married on 01/26/2019

Absolutely Amazing

Caroline was so helpful while my then fiancee Jesse and I we're planning our wedding. Our absolutely favorite thing about our ceremony was how personal it was. She included our dog Ernie which meant the world to us. Anyone who chooses to work with Caroline is making the absolute best choice!

Sent on 01/30/2019

Michelle Goonan · Married on 01/20/2019

Wonderful Officiant - you can see she loves what she does!

Caroline was perfect for marrying husband and I for an elopement. She was professional; the ceremony was beautiful and intimate (and was held at her home). Upon meeting Caroline you can see she loves doing what she does in officiating weddings. There’s no better person to hire to officiate a wedding. Thanks again Caroline!

Sent on 01/20/2019

Alanna S · Married on 12/01/2018

Couldn't be better

At one moment during our ceremony, as Caroline was telling our love story, I glanced over at my bridesmaids and saw one whisper to the other, "She's SO GOOD." Our guests couldn't stop raving about how fantastic the ceremony was and how beautifully Caroline captured our relationship. We could not be happier with how it went. Caroline not only took the time to get to know us, she also coordinated our ceremony in such detail, and helped us through the process of getting our marriage license. We knew we were in great hands with her.

Sent on 12/03/2018
  • Marie

Marie · Married on 11/10/2018

Amazing!

Caroline was AMAZING!!! We can not imagine a more perfect ceremony for our wedding! Caroline was super organized and made our ceremony perfect by adding a perfect touch of our love story to it!!! It couldn't have been more perfect. She truly did an FANTASTIC job. She put true effort into making our ceremony unique and special! On the day of the event, she arrived early and promptly took charge of making sure everyone knew exactly what they needed to do. This made everyone super comfortable and everything go so smoothly!!!! We were all set and ready to go!!!!! I highly recommend her!!

Sent on 11/14/2018

Michele Caronia · Married on 11/09/2018

Michele & Dominick

Caroline did a wonderful job conducting our wedding ceremony. During the reception, Dominick and I had so many guests ask us about her and felt she did awesome. I felt comfortable during the ceremony and she did a great job telling our love story! We would highly recommend her for anyone’s wedding.

Sent on 11/18/2018

Jacqueline · Married on 10/06/2018

Where do I begin. Caroline you are by far beyond AMAZING. I could not have asked for a better ceremony. Your attention to detail, your kind and beautiful words, were way beyond perfect. You had my entire wedding guests blown away. My husband and I are so beyond grateful for you and all that you did for us. Jonathan and I can not express our gratitude enough and there are not enough words for me to express how much I appreciate all that you did for us. I am forever grateful for the beautiful ceremony that you gave us on our wedding day on October 6, 2018. It is my pleasure to write this to you and am looking forward to staying in touch with you as well.

xoxox Jackie and Jonathan

Sent on 10/08/2018
  • Jenna

Jenna · Married on 10/05/2018

Caroline was soooo amazing! We are so thrilled that we found her. She was very thorough and organized, which we really appreciated. She is extremely kind and was very personable from our first meeting. There was a lot of email communication back and forth so that she could customize a lovely and personal ceremony just for us. She sent us an overview of exactly how the ceremony would go so that we were prepared prior to the day of. Before the ceremony she talked to everyone and gave them clear and specific instructions on where to go. She is extremely professional and also very approachable. I would highly recommend her to anyone looking for an officiant.
    -Jenna and Steve

Sent on 10/14/2018
    Hon. Caroline Z. Bazzini 10
    Hon. Caroline Z. Bazzini 11

Natasha · Married on 09/21/2018

I remember finding a wedding officiant was the hardest part of plaining my wedding I wanted to find the perfect person then my venue gave me a list of their vendors. After I spoke to some of them I know from the start that Mrs Caroline was the one & my husband & I felt in love with her the moment we met her . She did a wonderful job , she spoke about us like she knew us for years. Thank you so much Mrs Caroline, we couldn't ask for a better person to marry us. I'm glad we chose you . Natacha & Stanley

Sent on 09/25/2018
    Hon. Caroline Z. Bazzini 12
  • arorapower2018

Lindsey · Married on 09/15/2018

With neither myself or my now-husband particularly religious (he is Hindu and we had a separate wedding all together for that, I'm Catholic), we knew we wanted a relatively short ceremony with some readings and blessings and something that was just 'us'. Enter Caroline- you've read the amazing reviews and hopefully checked out her website, but if you're still on the fence, schedule a meeting. We went to her home for an initial meeting, which is insanely lovely, and she put us at ease from the beginning. She was always quick to respond to emails and easy to work with through the decision making process of what we wanted our ceremony to be.

We went with the package that included our 'love story', handcrafted by Caroline herself and we could not have been more pleased with how the ceremony came out. I am writing this on my way home from our Hawaiian honeymoon and I know I'll sit back down to relive the ceremony next weekend when I don't have any wedding to-dos to check off a list, by reading the transcript that Caroline provided us of the ceremony. As an added bonus, I cried the entire ceremony from procesional to recessional!

Our Long Island Gold Coast mansion wedding took place on an outdoor patio at sunset and it was just perfection. Our kiss photo has Caroline standing next to my MOH, mouth agape, smiling at our love, and I know her reaction was genuine.

A piece of the process that I loved was our final meeting with Caroline, where we were interviewed separately by Caroline to get some quotes for our love story. This was a beautiful moment for me when I reflected on the reasons I love my husband, why we were getting married in the first place, amidst all the wedding stress that goes along with planning. It was an emotional morning for me and I wouldn't have had it any other way.

Thank you, Caroline, for giving Arun and I our dream ceremony. You filled our special moment with so many words of love, and for that, we are eternally grateful.

Sent on 10/02/2018
    Hon. Caroline Z. Bazzini 13
  • I

Isaac · Married on 09/13/2018

Caroline is unbelievable. She was recommended by a friend and the ceremony she performed surpassed our expectations beyond belief. would highly recommend her!

Sent on 09/14/2018

Julie · Married on 09/01/2018

Caroline was amazing. She took the time to iron out all the details before our wedding day. On the day of our ceremony she made sure to speak to everyone in the bridal party concerning the procession and instructions for what to do during the ceremony. We loved all the personal details and the attention she gave us through the whole process. Everyone enjoyed the ceremony and she made our big day absolutely wonderful. Thanks Caroline you were the best! ---Julie Coyoc-Soler and Jordan Soler.

Sent on 09/02/2018
    Hon. Caroline Z. Bazzini 14

Dolette · Married on 08/25/2018

I am not sure of where to start to describe my experience with Caroline but a good place to start is this: Caroline is the BEST!!
    Caroline was a vendor on our venue's preferred vendor list and I am so happy that we picked her. We got married a week ago today (08/25/18) and I can honestly say from the moment I contacted Caroline right up to the day after the wedding she has consistently checked in and followed up with me. Throughout the entire process Caroline was and remained kind, patient, a consummate professional, charismatic, funny, personable and stylish ( I loved her wedding day shoes).

In terms of our ceremony, my husband and I had specific requests regarding readings, wording, and symbolic rituals that were indicative of our beliefs and culture and Caroline was more than supportive and welcoming of our needs. She even helped me pick out glasses for our tasting ceremony.

Caroline is hands on and detail oriented which was a must have with so many moving parts to our wedding. There was alot of late night and early morning emails and phone calls to confirm/calrify all the details of our ceremony. Caroline was patient through it all and even at the very end when things became chaotic, she was there to remind me that everything was ok.

Even though we did not meet until the day of our wedding it was as if my husband Chris and I had known Caroline for a long time. We had talked so often over the past few months that our ceremony was personal, our interactions and conversations naturally flowed between the three of us. We had a few light hearted moments during our ceremony that really spoke to the relationship we had developed in the past 8 months. We are incredibly happy with the job well done by Caroline, and I could not and asked for anything more or anyone else!!

Sent on 09/06/2018