Homestead Resort Reviews

Homestead Resort 3
Homestead Resort 4
Homestead Resort 5

Elizabeth · Married on 03/22/2014

I was looking to get married "not in town" but some where that people can make a trip in the same day! This was BEYOND perfect! The staff was amazing!! Jamie is OUTSTANDING! Far above the rest! I was pretty much the "I don't care" "I don't know" bride. (I know crazy) I truly just wanted to show up and have everything done and look amazing. And that it did! I was so happy with how everything went! I didn't have a single stress because of Jamie! She was always in contact with me. She even gave me her personal cell number in case I needed anything. I was so happy! The staff was awesome! The bartender personally made sure my husband and me had whatever we wanted. The staff at the front desk helped make sure everybody had the correct room! You won't find the service for the price anywhere else! The views were so perfect for a wedding! My only regret is I didn't get to use to jetted tub in the honeymoon suite because I was so tried! Now I have the perfect spot for anniversaries ;) Thank you again to Jamie and at the rest of the staff at The Homestead!

Sent on 04/29/2014

Cindy · Married on 08/21/2018

This is perfect venue for a summer outdoor wedding! The grounds are beautiful with overflowing pots of flowers everywhere. We did not have to decorate at all. Our coordinator, Alexis, was so helpful and friendly. She responded to my texts and emails promptly and was very flexible with the catering and set up.

Sent on 08/25/2018

Jennifer · Married on 09/27/2014

The staff at the Homestead was wonderful! We had planned an outdoor wedding on their stunning grounds. It poured rain all day and we had to move the wedding inside. They were outstanding in keeping me calm and assisting in relocating our event. They went above and beyond in offering me various inside locations. Made sure our quests were taken care of and helping the whole wedding become an occasion to remember! Jamie - the wedding coordinator was amazing!!!

Sent on 11/10/2014

Tracey · Married on 08/11/2014

We had a wonderful experience working with the homestead! Jamie was incredibly helpful from start to finish and always kept our budget in mind. I would recommend them to everyone!

Sent on 11/09/2014

Lisa · Married on 08/13/2016

3.5

The Homestead Resort is an amazing place! The unique character and atmosphere that you get at The Homestead Resort
    is priceless! This is such a magical place to have a wedding. It accommodates a lot of guests and you don't feel cramped. The staff is also amazing!! My daughter said it was the best wedding ever and that says it all:)

Sent on 09/11/2016

They were great! Jamie, the event coordinator, is fantastic and is so great about responding to all of your questions and she makes the day perfect. I did not worry about a thing on the day of the wedding because everything was taken care of. The food is a little expensive, but in reality it is about the same as anywhere else. I am so glad we had our reception here.

Sent on 05/04/2016
  • Kaitlyn and Sam

Kaitlyn · Married on 10/10/2014

3.5

The reason I gave them a 3.5 for professionalism is because the crater should have been blocked off but some people still managed to get up the steps to the crater toward the end of the ceremony. There were only a few people and they gave their congratulations but I was still irritated that there wasn't anyone or anything to keep them out. It kind of made me feel like our wedding wasn't a priority over other goings on. I understand that it is a resort and we weren't the only ones there but I would have liked to our privacy.
    Overall, our experience at the Homestead was great. We got a lot for what we paid for including a honeymoon suite, up to 150 guests (no charge for each chair), a room for the bridal party to get ready, some great food, and a great place for the ceremony and the reception. We had our ceremony on the crater, which was beautiful and had a great view of the mountains. Jamie, the event coordinator, definitely knew what she was doing and some of her suggestions really helped our decision making.

Sent on 11/10/2014

I would choose The Homestead again and again for events. They were very helpful and very professional. My wedding ran without a flaw and so many guests complimented their service and wonderful environment.

Sent on 03/16/2015

Julie · Married on 09/10/2016

4.2
      3.0

Be sure you work with Jamie. She is fantastic. I would suggest going through her for everything as the rest of the staff isn't as helpful. Their chef was fantastic as well!

Sent on 01/03/2017

3.0

Our overall experience was good but, the ceremony should have been practiced with the DJ so that the music would have been correct. It seemed confusing. The reception was a little unorganized because the bride and groom were separate for a lot of the time. Then, the mishap with the security guard at he end of the reception may not have happened if Jamie would have stayed longer. I know there's always things that go wrong with weddings, but we were still pleased with the outcome.

Sent on 11/08/2014