Homestead Resort Reviews

Homestead Resort 3
Homestead Resort 4
Homestead Resort 5

Karina · Married on 06/04/2016

We would highly recommend the Homestead. The service was impeccable, the facility and grounds are stunningly beautiful, and we had a wedding that was picture perfect in every way!

Sent on 07/02/2016

Allison · Married on 01/09/2016

I can not say enough about the level of service we received from Jamie and everyone at the Homestead. Our wedding was the most amazing day and everything went smoothly from beginning to end. Jaime was so responsive during the planning process and assisted me with practically every detail. With her help, wedding planning was fun and stress-free. The venue was so quaint and all of my friends and family stayed there the entire weekend. We have received so many compliments from our guests and many have said that they can't remember a time they had so much fun at a wedding. I would highly recommend the Homestead and Jamie for your wedding or special event. They are truly the best!

Sent on 03/03/2016

I loved that I felt like we had the whole place to ourselves. No other wedding was going on we had the bridal suites to get ready in all day and all my relatives and friends could stay in the same place. The ceremony in front of the fireplace was gorgeous for photos and the whole property could be a photo backdrop. I thoroughly enjoyed my honeymoon suite that was included in the package and the food was impressive. I loved the old timey feel of the bar there was nothing stuffy about this place. All classy!

Sent on 12/29/2015
  • Q

Qiana · Married on 09/27/2015

I would recommend The Homestead for a wedding to anyone any day. Not only was the resort perfect for us and our families, but Jamie was so great to work with. She worked so hard to make sure we had the most perfect day and she was so flexible with our specific requests. I couldn't have been happier with the way things turned out and we owe a HUGE thank you to Jamie and the rest of the staff at the Homestead. It was a dream and we wish we could do it every weekend!

Sent on 10/21/2015

Brittany · Married on 08/22/2015

Jamie by far exceeded our expectations. She was quick to respond and eased all our nerves. Our wedding went so smoothly and our guest kept complimenting us on how perfectly everything was going. I would definitely recommend the Homestead Resort to anyone looking for a stress free venue.

Sent on 09/08/2015

Homestead was the perfect venue to hold our ceremony and reception. We truly appreciated being able to have family from all over the country come and be able to relax and treat our celebration as their vacation. Jamie was an amazing wedding planner and I enjoyed working with her. We had a lot of fun prepping for the wedding. The food tasting and tours were amazing. If she was unable to help me at a certain time she was always quick to return my phone calls and emails and was extremely attentive the day of our event. We ended up having our rehearsal dinner plans fall thru and the restaurant at Homestead was willing to accommodate our party and let everyone stay at the restaurant for dinner and allowed everyone to split their checks. The day of the wedding the only complaints that we had was the temperature of the dressing rooms, they were too hot to have all of the bridesmaids/groomsmen in getting ready. I made the recommendation to Jamie to get a better cooling system and she immediately said that she would look into it. Jamie took care of all of the vendors and made my day very stress-free. I appreciate all of Jamie's and the Homestead staff's hard work and dedication to making our day PERFECT and MEMORABLE. Our family can't stop talking about how beautiful it was, how delicious the food was, and how much fun they had. It was truly the best day of our lives. :-) Thank you.

Sent on 10/29/2015

Sara · Married on 08/08/2015

Jamie and the entire Homestead Staff were amazing! They made our big day so special and catered to all of our needs 100%. Jamie (the Homestead's wedding coordinator) was always extremely helpful and very organized. She made our wedding day seams a reality and the whole day was perfect and went off without a hitch. The resort itself was so beautiful we hardly had to decorate and it had a fantastic vintage feel to it. I highly recommend this venue!

Sent on 09/27/2015

Shawna · Married on 08/01/2015

Jamie is an amazing wedding coordinator. There has not been anything she isn't willing to help with. I now that my wedding day is going to run smoothly. More to come...

Sent on 11/21/2014

Erin · Married on 07/18/2015

I would recommend the Homestead to anyone. It is an amazing and beautiful resort. It is private and gorgeous. Jamie (the wedding planner) was amazing and far exceeded my expectations. The food was perfect and the wedding went seamlessly. A dream come true!

Sent on 10/29/2015

Gina · Married on 06/27/2015

The food was not as great as we had expected but the staff was wonderful. Jamie is absolutely amazing.
    We used Hoopes decorations and I wish there was more communication between Jamie and them. Most of the decorations I asked for and paid for in advance were not followed through on and I felt they did a terrible job. Not Jamie's fault though.

Sent on 08/02/2015

Lisa · Married on 05/30/2015

The food was amazing! They went out of their way to make sure you had everything you wanted on your wedding day. Jamie was amazing! She helped out with my son and made everything look so beautiful and run smoothly! Everyone raved about how amazing our wedding was!

Sent on 06/13/2015

Suzie · Married on 05/29/2015

I had no complains about working with Jamie. She made my wedding day go perfectly smooth. There were no problems. She was very helpful and organized everything. I would recommend Jamie and the Homestead for everyone planning a wedding. It was perfect.

Sent on 06/13/2015

Erica · Married on 04/23/2015

I could not have asked for a more perfect venue! They made my dream a reality!

Sent on 05/01/2015

Diana · Married on 12/23/2014

My husband and I recently got married, and our experience was fabulous. Jamie Leatham did a great job with our needs, and was available whenever we needed her, which was often. She was even there on the wedding day. The gazebo was perfect, dinner was great, and we had a wonderful time.

Sent on 01/05/2015

Diane · Married on 11/15/2014

If you are looking for an outstanding event coordinator, Jamie Leatham is the one to hire. Our daughter was married on November 15, 2014 at The Homestead Resort. Working with Jamie was a wonderful experience; Jamie's recommends were spot on, and my daughter and her financee's requests were meet with total understanding and true professionalism. Jamie and her crew made a smooth transition to an indoor wedding due to weather, and the wedding went on without a hitch. All the employees at the Resort were outstanding and handled all our requests; as well as, our guests with the same professionalism as Jamie. Thank you so much!

Sent on 12/27/2014

Cambry · Married on 09/06/2014

Jamie and the Homestead made my wedding day amazing!! They were an absolute pleasure to work with!

Sent on 11/07/2014

Devon · Married on 08/02/2014

We couldn't be happier with how everything went on my wedding day. The service was wonderful, everyone was kind, and Jamie was always available when I needed her. She was great! Were there a couple of hiccups, sure, that's bound to happen but Jamie always made sure that that me, the bride, and the family members were happy and taken care of.

Sent on 11/10/2014

Elaine · Married on 07/12/2014

Our Wedding was beautiful, I couldn't have done it without Jamie. A lot of our guests had not been to UT before and loved the Homestead so much, they can't wait to come back, A HUGE BIG THANK YOU, everyone was amazing

Sent on 11/10/2014

Sally · Married on 06/21/2014

Excellent service and beautiful location.

Sent on 11/17/2014

Michelle · Married on 06/07/2014

Beautiful mountain location! Quiet, beautiful gardens for our small, private ceremony. Just what we wanted! Wonderful resort amenities! We will be back to the resort again, and again!

Sent on 03/23/2015

Anjie · Married on 05/26/2014

The Homestead Resort was the absolute perfect place for our wedding. We used the Garden Room, Patio and Gazebo areas and they were gorgeous and tranquil. Our 100+ guests fit in perfectly, and many of them could not say enough great things about our wedding.

The Homestead and Zermatt Resorts have landed a gem of a wedding coordinator! Jamie Leatham, is the most knowledgeable, welcoming, and professional coordinator that we had dealt with, by far. Her "let's get it done" attitude is a breath of fresh air to brides who are scattered all over the place from the moment the begin planning right up to their big day. Jamie has an understanding and a way of offering options to match your dreams. We could not have had our big day without her.

All of the banquet staff and chefs were amazing as well. It's nice to know we were their top priority and they never let us down. Many of our guests admired the attentiveness of the staff and raved about our fantastic food!

This is a top notch, gorgeous and pristine venue and for the price, nothing else in Utah can compare.

Sent on 11/14/2014

Kaylee · Married on 05/10/2014

I could not have chosen a better location for my wedding. It turned out gorgeous! I was stressed out to no end about everything, but everything and everyone was where it/they needed to be. It ended up being stress-free. All thanks to Jamie Leatham from there at the Homestead. She was FANTASTIC! :)

Sent on 11/09/2014

Jamie was superior in communication and organizing our wedding on Valentine's Day. The Homestead Resort is ideal for a wedding. It is romantic with gorgeous mountain views, water and lawn.

We planned our wedding from Texas and Jamie was responsive to all of our wedding planning.

We highly recommend Jamie and the Homestead Resort for your wedding.

Blessings, Brion and Lori

Sent on 02/22/2014

Michelle · Married on 12/31/2017

Everything was as promised and more!! Jamie the wedding coordinator was so professional and easy to work with. Food was great and the bartenders were fantastic. Overall we couldn't be happier.

Sent on 01/28/2018

Genny · Married on 04/23/2015

Jamie was wonderful! Calm, helpful, patient, kind. She made the wedding dinner and reception move along at a perfect pace without our having to worry. The evening was beautiful.

Sent on 05/07/2015