Homeslice Productions Reviews

10 | Reno, NV

10 Reviews for Homeslice Productions

1 User photo

Andrew · Getting married on 05/31/2028

Fun, heartfelt and overall amazing!

Reverend Levity made the ceremony fun and unique to our story. She made sure it was everything we wanted and more. I got several people telling me after the ceremony that they loved her as well!

Sent on 11/21/2018

Jetson Moler · Getting married on 06/06/2020

The Best Decision You Can Make

Jess was phenomenal for my wedding. She took the time to meet with both myself and my now husband to get to know us so that she can create the perfect sermon. The best part about the whole thing is that she didn't just create a love story to share for everyone, but she made it funny. All of our guests love the fact that she brought comedy into her sermon. She can do both, she is so flexible to assist in making it the perfect day for you and your future partner.

Sent on 05/10/2019
  • Cassius

Cassius Janisse · Getting married on 05/01/2020

Amazing, tailored, rockstar

Jessica did such a stellar job! Words can’t express how grateful we are to have found this person to bring us together on are special day. Jessica took time to get to know us as a couple and as individuals she made the ceremony intimate and unique to us! Highly recommend Jessica!! Can’t rave and recommend enough! Pick Jessica you won’t be disappointed!!

Sent on 11/12/2019

Katie H · Married on 11/10/2019

Great Experience! Two Big Thumbs Up

Jessica was responsive, thoughtful, and really captured our relationship in the ceremony. It was beautiful - perfect length, tone, and folks were NOT bored! They laughed, cried, and enjoyed the whole thing. Would HIGHLY recommend her (and already have) for anyone looking for that unique, personalized experience for a ceremony.

Sent on 11/03/2019
  • Jamilee

Jamilee Soto · Married on 10/19/2019

Jessica is absolutely the best!

From the moment I reached out to Jessica I could feel her amazing personality. She wrote us a beautiful vow ceremony, she put her personality into it and the best part is she put a symbol of love in it which was magic! If you want a one of a kind ceremony Jessica is the one to go to! Thank you so much for marrying my best friend and I!

Sent on 10/27/2019

Lindsey Provost · Married on 09/28/2019

Fantastic Experience!

Jessica was a delight to work with. The ceremony that she created for us was exactly what we were looking for for our less-than-traditional wedding. She took the time to ask us the perfect questions to capture us and our love story. Her delivery of the ceremony was incredibly heartfelt, we all cried (we laughed too!) She responded to emails very quickly. HIGHLY RECOMMEND!

Sent on 10/01/2019

Amy A. · Married on 04/05/2019

Jessica is THE best!

Jessica made our day absolutely perfect and it could not have been better. She had us send her our information on how we met, when we knew it was love, and took that information and made it beautiful. How she put the ceremony together made us, and our family cry. Everyone raved about how fantastic she was. I would recommend her to anyone!

Sent on 05/09/2019
  • · Married on 04/20/2017

Jessica officiated my unique and small ceremony with custom vows! I couldn’t have asked for a more perfect day to marry my husband!

Jessica was very responsive to my request to officiate our marriage vows. Not only were they custom, but her charm and unique personality complimented my intimate and non-traditional ceremony. I will never forget that day.

Sent on 10/15/2019
  • Kathleen

Kathleen · Married on 02/02/2017

Personalized ceremony

I can honestly say that one of the best parts of my wedding was the ceremony. Rev. Levity actually takes the time to get to know you and your love story. The ceremony was truly unique and made specifically for my husband and I. The personalization made it so much more special. I would love to say I would use her again, but honestly, I hope I never have to ;)
    But, everyone else who plans to get married definitely should use Rev. Levity!

Sent on 11/23/2018

Kyle Provost · Married on

Everything We Could Have Asked For

Jess gave us a beautiful, intimate ceremony that was everything we wanted. She did a perfect job on short notice, and treated us like family the whole way.

Sent on 10/06/2019