Homeslice Productions Reviews

4 | Reno, NV

4 Reviews for Homeslice Productions

Andrew · Getting married on 05/31/2028

Fun, heartfelt and overall amazing!

Reverend Levity made the ceremony fun and unique to our story. She made sure it was everything we wanted and more. I got several people telling me after the ceremony that they loved her as well!

Sent on 11/21/2018

Jetson Moler · Getting married on 06/06/2020

The Best Decision You Can Make

Jess was phenomenal for my wedding. She took the time to meet with both myself and my now husband to get to know us so that she can create the perfect sermon. The best part about the whole thing is that she didn't just create a love story to share for everyone, but she made it funny. All of our guests love the fact that she brought comedy into her sermon. She can do both, she is so flexible to assist in making it the perfect day for you and your future partner.

Sent on 05/10/2019

Amy A. · Married on 04/05/2019

Jessica is THE best!

Jessica made our day absolutely perfect and it could not have been better. She had us send her our information on how we met, when we knew it was love, and took that information and made it beautiful. How she put the ceremony together made us, and our family cry. Everyone raved about how fantastic she was. I would recommend her to anyone!

Sent on 05/09/2019
  • Kathleen

Kathleen · Married on 02/02/2017

Personalized ceremony

I can honestly say that one of the best parts of my wedding was the ceremony. Rev. Levity actually takes the time to get to know you and your love story. The ceremony was truly unique and made specifically for my husband and I. The personalization made it so much more special. I would love to say I would use her again, but honestly, I hope I never have to ;)
    But, everyone else who plans to get married definitely should use Rev. Levity!

Sent on 11/23/2018