85 Reviews for Holy Trinity Reception Center

Indoor (6)
Bridal Suite (4)
Linens (3)
81 Holy Trinity Reception Center Reviews

Such a beautiful place for an amazing price, and very helpful people!!

Profile Picture Lani, 1/11/18, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Amazing place ! Its beautiful and worth every penny !! And amazing and wonderful people who work with you !!

Profile Picture Elani, 1/11/18, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Great experience! We appreciate all the help from the Holy Trinity staff. They were amazing and the room was absolutely beautiful.

Photo for Holy Trinity Reception Center Review - Beautiful Christmas tree
Profile Picture Shelly, 12/27/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

So glad we chose this beautiful venue for our daughters wedding. It was magical! Megan, Elaine, Steve and Matt were amazing helping us pull this all together! Everything was perfect, and they went above and beyond to take care of us and make sure Erin had the most beautiful wedding ever! Her ceremony in the pavilion and reception in the grand ballroom was wonderful. When it started storming at 3:30 for a 5:30 ceremony, they called me to tell me they had already set up an extra 150 chairs in their other smaller room in case the weather didn't clear in time so we could move inside. So on the ball and thinking only about Erin's special day....they really cared! Being in Florida, the rain did clear in time and one minute there were puddles in the pavilion while the coordinator was setting up, I turned around and they had squeegeed it dry just like that! I highly recommend this beautiful venue and the people that run it.

Profile Picture Carolann, 9/22/17, 6 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Elaine was awesome!! Thru the whole experience from beginning to end was great. They worked with us no matter what it was. They were very flexible and gave us everything that we asked.

Profile Picture Carina, 7/2/17, 2 Reviews
Services Used: Indoor, Bridal Suite

Beautiful ballroom and venue. Having never met the staff face to face or even speaking to them on the phone, we were able to plan and communicate everything via e-mail and messages. They were very responsive and able to answer any questions we had. They were flexible with waiting for us to confirm our date with our other ceremony venue. We could tell through e-mail that these were professional yet understanding staff. It's great that you don't have to pick a caterer from an approved vendor's list and bring in your own. We were much appreciative of the ease in interaction with the staff and satisfied with how everything turned out. Thanks!

Profile Picture Kim, 6/17/17, 6 Reviews
Services Used: Bridal Suite

We have not yet had out wedding celebration. We will be celebrating our 25th anniversary and a complete do over of our wedding ceremony & reception. Elaine and Megan our two of the most caring and professional ladies that I have had the pleasure of working with. From the day that I contacted her with questions on their venue she has made sure that she answered every question to my satisfaction. Holy Trinity was not my first choice, but after searching for the many venues the size and location that we needed and the service that they have provided us even though our wedding is still almost a year in a half away, is remarkable. They work very well as a team and even when I have called stressed about another vendor or information that I received from someone else, Megan has been such a comfort to me. The venue speaks for it self, but when you have staff that goes beyond the norm, then your event cannot go wrong. Elaine and Megan have helped us from venue ideas, vendors, arrivals and departure transportation and as many tours of the reception hall as we need. We know that our day will be everything we want and more.
Zina C.

Profile Picture zina, 6/3/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Wedding Planning

Wondering where to have the perfect private wedding? Look no more because at Holy Trinity Reception center you can have it all. Because Florida is so hot, we chose to have our ceremony and reception inside and it was all so beautiful. My guests loved the elegance of the property and appreciated that we didn't have to move locations from ceremony to reception. The ballroom is so gorgeous that I didn't really have to do anything to the room. It was also big enough to host all of our guests and vendors comfortably. Megan and Elaine were amazing to work with, making all of my requests come to life seamlessly. They were so supportive and accommodating during all of my panicked phone calls. If I were choosing a location I would choose this one every single time. Well worth the money spent!

Profile Picture User7121507, Recently Married, 7 Reviews
Services Used: Linens, Indoor, Bridal Suite

The venue was absolutely amazing!! Elaine and Megan were a dream to work with. Any issues that I had, they were very quick to resolve. All of my questions and concerns were addressed quickly and efficiently. The facility staff who were present the day of my wedding we're visible and able to assist whenever asked. If I ever assist with or have another big function such as my wedding, I would not hesitate to use them again.

Profile Picture Shaquetta, 3/30/17, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Great venue! Megan and Elaine were great. Very responsive and follow up was thorough. Both were a pleasure to work with. Thanks so much!

Profile Picture Dao, 1/21/17, 4 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

The venue is beautiful! We used the reception hall that they had and it was just what we were looking for. The people are super friendly and helpful too! They also allow you to use whatever vendors you would like which was the reason we ended up going with them, would definitely recommend!

Profile Picture Chelsea, 1/15/17, 12 Reviews
Services Used: Indoor, Linens

This was the perfect place!!! Everyone went above and beyond to make us feel special and attended to. Easy parking for guests, beautiful lobby and area for pictures, close access from ballroom to restrooms, beautiful bride room, just perfect. We highly recommend checking it out, you will fall in love with just like we did!

Profile Picture User7622293, 1+ year ago, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Don't look anywhere else! Holy Trinity and their wonderful staff will make you so glad that you chose this venue! They're so personable, so flexible, so responsive, and always so pleasant to work with. I can't say anything bad about them. They're almost like family! :D

Profile Picture Joelle, 11/20/16, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

My Daughter’s Wedding Reception was held at Holy Trinity Reception Center in the Agape Ball Room. The beautiful landscape and architecture of the Venue allowed for additional wedding photos. Thanks to the caring attitude, professionalism and responsiveness of Holy Trinity’s staff the Wedding Reception was a success.

The AMAZING team of Megan & Elaine were both caring and quick to respond to all emails and phone calls. Elaine gave a thorough tour of the Venue. During the tour, Elaine identified areas of the Venue that would be perfect for additional pictures. Megan was very kind and patient in working the numerous reception layout changes and gave recommendations on perfecting the layout. Included in Holy Trinity’s AMAZING team was Matt. Matt was on duty the night of the Wedding Reception. Matt was very attentive to making sure things ran smoothly.

If you are looking for a beautiful Venue, a responsive, professional and caring staff for your Wedding Reception, Holy Trinity Reception Center is the place for you.

I highly recommend Holy Trinity Reception Center.

Profile Picture User5414492, 1+ year ago, 5 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Holy Trinity Reception Center is truly a beautiful venue with the best staff around. The event planners are easy to work with, kind and make you feel confident that all will go as planned. They return calls quickly, and walk you through each step. I had my wedding the day after dreaded hurricane Matthew, and thank god for Megan! She was working from home with no power, and checking the security cameras to make sure the hall still had power (talk about an amazing person). She texted me to reassure me, and helped me come up with back up plans. Elaine is super sweet as well! I would recommend Holy Trinity not only for the beauty of the hall, but the quality of the staff. Loved working with them!

Profile Picture Emily, 10/8/16, 6 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Willingness to help you plan by listening and giving you ideas as what directions you can go in.

Profile Picture User7311912, 1+ year ago, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

This was the best venue we found. There was more than enough space and you never felt crowded

Profile Picture User7040846, 1+ year ago, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

The staff at Holy Trinity were extremely helpful and kind! They were always quick to respond to any questions I had as well. I would highly recommend The Holy Trinity Reception Center.

Profile Picture Christy, 6/25/16, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

none tytr trert ytrefd bfdrd bgft mmnhgvfdre

Profile Picture MUKUND, 5/22/16, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

I'm gonna have my wedding reception here in May of this year. Boy am I excited. Elaine was sweet and literally helped me every step of the way. She is literally just an EMAIL or phone call away. I love her. She has allowed me to make numerous visit's to look over the venue and to get ideas. She keeps in touch with me and makes sure everything is going smoothly. The ballroom is beautiful and you can literally bring anything to life in there. I love that place. I would so recommend holy trinity to anyone.

Profile Picture Yvose, 5/15/16, 8 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Holy Trinity was the best venue I could've picked for our wedding. We had our ceremony and reception at this venue and the onsite staff was very willing to help with any request. Elaine will forever have a place in my heart. She was the reason we booked the venue and she was the reason we had no doubt that it was a perfect fit for us. She is so caring, compassionate and accommodating. I had a crisis with my caterer a month before my wedding, I showed up in tears to her office and she literally wiped my tears, hugged me and immediately gave me resolutions. She was so knowledgeable and I felt as though she was family because she cared so much about what we wanted. I loved that this venue had an "open vendor" policy so I could choose the vendors I wanted and not be forced or pressured to choose preferred vendors. The property is well kept and there was no issues the day of the wedding. The private property was also a perk for me because I didn't want my guests to worry about where they could and couldn't park. If I had to get married all over again I would choose Holy Trinity again with no hesitation. The value and quality of service cannot be beat.

Profile Picture Brianna, 5/13/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

I can not express in words how much Holy Trinity Reception Center was an awesome place to have our wedding. We originally wanted another venue but we missed out and i was kind of bummed, but then after signing with them and the support and help they provided me throughout the entire process i think that it was meant to be. They are so flexible when it comes to your plans, i think i changed things up to the day before the wedding and i think i must have called every day for the 3 weeks leading up to the wedding but they were so helpful and calming. If i had to do this again, I will definitely have my event there no questions asked. I was even worried with all the construction on I-4 would the noise be an issue, would it be a problem but it wasn't and I am more than happy.

Profile Picture Amanda, 3/12/16, 3 Reviews
Services Used: Indoor

To Holy Trinity me and my wife would love to say thank you!!

We had an amazing experience with our decision on choosing you for our wedding location.

It was a grand convenience for us since it's only 10 minutes away from our home, but other

than that, everything went beautiful. Our guests loved the location and the lay out of the reception

hall. They said it's a wedding to remember.

To Elaine, we thank you for going above and beyond for our wedding plans. If you had a second talent, it would be a contortionist, for you've bent well over backwards for our wedding. Your energy is amazing, which caused us to be even more excited about our big day to come. That excitement never faded for it is you. You also made sure that my wife was well with the planning of the wedding.

So if you're looking for a venue to have for your wedding, I'd highly recommend Holy Trinity Reception Hall. For it has plenty space for your decorations, plenty photography spot, for I am a photographer myself for I'd know, and the atmosphere is amazing.

Again, we couldn't be more happy with our decision for our November 15th wedding ^_^.

Thank you again Elaine for all you've done for us.

The Franklins

Profile Picture Daniel, 11/15/15, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

I have to say Holy Trinity is a clean, beautiful structured venue that provides elegance and charm. Ms. Elaine is the person I worked with during the entire process and she is a wonderful woman. She helped me every step along the way , and showed me that it wasn't all just business . Elaine knows her stuff and cares about her clients best interest. If you have time just book a tour and see for yourself, I would definitely recommend this venue for any event.

Profile Picture Gerda, 10/22/15, 1 Review