Holy Trinity Reception Center Reviews

Holy Trinity Reception Center 5
  • Nandie

Nandie Rea Sharma · Getting married on 08/10/2020

Friendly Staff & Very Cost Effective

Elaine & Jillian were phenomenal and worked very closely with me in helping to to make my day perfect. Jillian worked step by step with me to create an optimal floor plan, as we had over 300 guests. Elaine worked closely with vendors to ensure proper insurance was provided & that we would have enough staff on hand to help manage the large quantity of guests. In addition to Elaine & Jillian, their staff is amazing. Very professional & ready to assist in any way possible!

Sent on 11/11/2019
  • Britney

Britney Cochran · Getting married on 06/06/2020

Wedding Venue

We cannot wait to have our wedding next year In June. Very friendly staff and the venue is beautiful

Sent on 12/04/2019

Mari Stevenson · Married on 10/05/2019

It was a memorable experience!

Elaine and Jillian were so helpful and you can tell they really care. Planning a wedding can be so stressful and you can tell that they really care, and the energy that they bring was one of the reasons why we decided to book at their location, along with how beautiful the property is. There are also many photo opportunities around the property you can take advantage of.

Sent on 10/19/2019
  • Taylor

Taylor Mytnik · Married on 06/15/2019

This venue is a hidden gem!

From the moment I walked into Holy Trinity Reception Center, I knew it was a hidden gem. This venue has the most stunning ballroom I have ever seen, but more importantly, the staff is so kind and flexible which made our experience so wonderful. Elaine and Jillian were always available to me and my husband with any questions we had. The level of professionalism of the staff is unparalleled in the wedding/event industry. We booked the smaller room for our cocktail hour and the large ballroom for the reception. When our guests walked into the main ballroom for the reception their jaws dropped to the floor in awe. I cannot thank the team at Holy Trinity enough for all their time and hard work. The venue was perfect! I still can’t believe we paid less than $4,000 for all that was included. I had planned and coordinated many weddings in my career, and I would happily recommend Holy Trinity as the best vendor I have had the pleasure to work with.

Holy Trinity Reception Center 6
    Sent on 07/11/2019
  • Oginni

Oginni · Married on 05/18/2019

Nice venue

We used this venue for our traditional wedding. It was nice that they allowed outside catering. The centre is large. It is deal for weddings and large events. The getting ready room is a nice place for a quick change but not for the entire wedding party which they let you know. Staff was really responsive and flexible. There weren't as many exterior opportunities for photos but we were still able to find great candids. Overall everything was quite lovely and memorable.

Holy Trinity Reception Center 12
    Holy Trinity Reception Center 19
    Sent on 07/26/2019

Magda · Married on 12/14/2018

Wonderful Service

I looked for months for a venue and once I found this one I knew I was done searching...the ballroom is beautiful (again I looked at many venues and nothing compares). Elaine & Jillian make you feel like family, they are so welcoming and sweet. They are wonderful and their staff are always around making sure that your needs are taken care of. I could be talking about them and the venue for hours since my experience with them was wonderful.

Sent on 12/18/2018

Emily · Married on 07/21/2018

From the moment we parked at the Holy Trinity Reception Center, we were hooked! We fell in love with the beautiful archways and the overall ambiance, and of course with Elaine and Jillian. It was the first place we saw in Florida after viewing many venues in New York and researching tons of places in Florida and immediately we knew we had to have our wedding there. We knew we wanted a very large wedding and needed a private space (for cocktail hour and reception) able to accommodate over 200 people comfortably. Plus, we wanted it to be close enough to a hotel where our guests could stay since they were all from out of town. Within 24 hours the contracts were signed and we never looked back. They answered all of our questions (trust me, I had a long list) and they were great about getting back to me quickly each time. I loved that we could bring in our own caterer and alcohol without a specified list of vendors. And even though some items needed to be rented from them, the prices were decent and honestly took away a lot of the DIY headaches. When I called just days before our wedding (and on our wedding day) with a change of counts for napkins and chairs/high chairs, they were really wonderful about making it happen. The day of the wedding they were incredibly attentive to our needs and kindly gave us a classroom so that our samba dancers would have somewhere to change. We also visited the venue a number of times (when my parents wanted to see it after we had already signed the contract, when the caterer wanted a run-through, when we couldn't remember what the space looked like, etc.) and not once did they ever make us feel like we were being a bother (although I'm sure we were!). All in all, it was one of the best decisions we made. Five stars across the board. Thank you Elaine and Jillian for your dedication, your kindness, and for just being you. Our wedding was absolutely PERFECT.

Sent on 07/30/2018

Troy · Married on 04/27/2018

We decided to book this venue due to the flexibility with providing food and liquor from outside vendors. We were able to use the caterer of the choice and buy/serve as much alcohol as our heart desired (A LOT). In addition, it had a large enough space to accommodate our 300-400 guests. We booked it for two days, one day was for a traditional Indian wedding (400 guests, theater style) and the other was for the reception (300 guests, banquet style). We worked with Jillian the majority of the time, who was very friendly and always quick to respond to our many questions. Elaine was also available to assist as well when Jillian was not. Overall, we were very pleased with our experience and how everything came out. Our guests were very happy as well and all had a great time.

Holy Trinity Reception Center 20
    Holy Trinity Reception Center 21
    Holy Trinity Reception Center 22
    Sent on 08/06/2018

Lani · Married on 01/11/2018

Such a beautiful place for an amazing price, and very helpful people!!

Sent on 01/19/2018

Elani · Married on 01/11/2018

Amazing place ! Its beautiful and worth every penny !! And amazing and wonderful people who work with you !!

Holy Trinity Reception Center 23
    Sent on 01/19/2018

Shelly · Married on 12/27/2017

Great experience! We appreciate all the help from the Holy Trinity staff. They were amazing and the room was absolutely beautiful.

Holy Trinity Reception Center 24
    Holy Trinity Reception Center 25
    Sent on 01/10/2018

Carolann · Married on 09/22/2017

So glad we chose this beautiful venue for our daughters wedding. It was magical! Megan, Elaine, Steve and Matt were amazing helping us pull this all together! Everything was perfect, and they went above and beyond to take care of us and make sure Erin had the most beautiful wedding ever! Her ceremony in the pavilion and reception in the grand ballroom was wonderful. When it started storming at 3:30 for a 5:30 ceremony, they called me to tell me they had already set up an extra 150 chairs in their other smaller room in case the weather didn't clear in time so we could move inside. So on the ball and thinking only about Erin's special day....they really cared! Being in Florida, the rain did clear in time and one minute there were puddles in the pavilion while the coordinator was setting up, I turned around and they had squeegeed it dry just like that! I highly recommend this beautiful venue and the people that run it.

Sent on 09/23/2017

Carina · Married on 07/02/2017

Elaine was awesome!! Thru the whole experience from beginning to end was great. They worked with us no matter what it was. They were very flexible and gave us everything that we asked.

Sent on 07/19/2017

Christine · Married on 06/25/2017

This location is exceptional. We had our ceremony and reception here, and our guests still can't stop saying how beautiful it was. THANK YOU!

Sent on 06/30/2017

Kim · Married on 06/17/2017

Beautiful ballroom and venue. Having never met the staff face to face or even speaking to them on the phone, we were able to plan and communicate everything via e-mail and messages. They were very responsive and able to answer any questions we had. They were flexible with waiting for us to confirm our date with our other ceremony venue. We could tell through e-mail that these were professional yet understanding staff. It's great that you don't have to pick a caterer from an approved vendor's list and bring in your own. We were much appreciative of the ease in interaction with the staff and satisfied with how everything turned out. Thanks!

Sent on 08/02/2017
  • Z

zina · Married on 06/03/2017

We have not yet had out wedding celebration. We will be celebrating our 25th anniversary and a complete do over of our wedding ceremony & reception. Elaine and Megan our two of the most caring and professional ladies that I have had the pleasure of working with. From the day that I contacted her with questions on their venue she has made sure that she answered every question to my satisfaction. Holy Trinity was not my first choice, but after searching for the many venues the size and location that we needed and the service that they have provided us even though our wedding is still almost a year in a half away, is remarkable. They work very well as a team and even when I have called stressed about another vendor or information that I received from someone else, Megan has been such a comfort to me. The venue speaks for it self, but when you have staff that goes beyond the norm, then your event cannot go wrong. Elaine and Megan have helped us from venue ideas, vendors, arrivals and departure transportation and as many tours of the reception hall as we need. We know that our day will be everything we want and more.
    Zina C.

Sent on 03/25/2016

Nina · Married on 04/22/2017

Wondering where to have the perfect private wedding? Look no more because at Holy Trinity Reception center you can have it all. Because Florida is so hot, we chose to have our ceremony and reception inside and it was all so beautiful. My guests loved the elegance of the property and appreciated that we didn't have to move locations from ceremony to reception. The ballroom is so gorgeous that I didn't really have to do anything to the room. It was also big enough to host all of our guests and vendors comfortably. Megan and Elaine were amazing to work with, making all of my requests come to life seamlessly. They were so supportive and accommodating during all of my panicked phone calls. If I were choosing a location I would choose this one every single time. Well worth the money spent!

Sent on 05/01/2017

Shaquetta · Married on 03/30/2017

The venue was absolutely amazing!! Elaine and Megan were a dream to work with. Any issues that I had, they were very quick to resolve. All of my questions and concerns were addressed quickly and efficiently. The facility staff who were present the day of my wedding we're visible and able to assist whenever asked. If I ever assist with or have another big function such as my wedding, I would not hesitate to use them again.

Sent on 05/10/2017

Dao · Married on 01/21/2017

Great venue! Megan and Elaine were great. Very responsive and follow up was thorough. Both were a pleasure to work with. Thanks so much!

Sent on 02/08/2017

Chelsea · Married on 01/15/2017

The venue is beautiful! We used the reception hall that they had and it was just what we were looking for. The people are super friendly and helpful too! They also allow you to use whatever vendors you would like which was the reason we ended up going with them, would definitely recommend!

Sent on 02/07/2017

Tanya · Married on 01/01/2017

This was the perfect place!!! Everyone went above and beyond to make us feel special and attended to. Easy parking for guests, beautiful lobby and area for pictures, close access from ballroom to restrooms, beautiful bride room, just perfect. We highly recommend checking it out, you will fall in love with just like we did!

Sent on 01/10/2017

Joelle · Married on 11/20/2016

Don't look anywhere else! Holy Trinity and their wonderful staff will make you so glad that you chose this venue! They're so personable, so flexible, so responsive, and always so pleasant to work with. I can't say anything bad about them. They're almost like family! :D

Sent on 11/29/2016

Sommer · Married on 10/15/2016

My Daughter’s Wedding Reception was held at Holy Trinity Reception Center in the Agape Ball Room. The beautiful landscape and architecture of the Venue allowed for additional wedding photos. Thanks to the caring attitude, professionalism and responsiveness of Holy Trinity’s staff the Wedding Reception was a success.

The AMAZING team of Megan & Elaine were both caring and quick to respond to all emails and phone calls. Elaine gave a thorough tour of the Venue. During the tour, Elaine identified areas of the Venue that would be perfect for additional pictures. Megan was very kind and patient in working the numerous reception layout changes and gave recommendations on perfecting the layout. Included in Holy Trinity’s AMAZING team was Matt. Matt was on duty the night of the Wedding Reception. Matt was very attentive to making sure things ran smoothly.

If you are looking for a beautiful Venue, a responsive, professional and caring staff for your Wedding Reception, Holy Trinity Reception Center is the place for you.

I highly recommend Holy Trinity Reception Center.

Sent on 10/27/2016

Emily · Married on 10/08/2016

Holy Trinity Reception Center is truly a beautiful venue with the best staff around. The event planners are easy to work with, kind and make you feel confident that all will go as planned. They return calls quickly, and walk you through each step. I had my wedding the day after dreaded hurricane Matthew, and thank god for Megan! She was working from home with no power, and checking the security cameras to make sure the hall still had power (talk about an amazing person). She texted me to reassure me, and helped me come up with back up plans. Elaine is super sweet as well! I would recommend Holy Trinity not only for the beauty of the hall, but the quality of the staff. Loved working with them!

Sent on 10/11/2016

Koko · Married on 10/01/2016

Willingness to help you plan by listening and giving you ideas as what directions you can go in.

Sent on 10/14/2016