Hollywood Enterprises Reviews

29 | Hamden, CT

29 Reviews for Hollywood Enterprises

29 Hollywood Enterprises Reviews

Margaret · Married on 09/29/2018

We hired Angelo to DJ our 40th High School Reunion and were thrilled with his service. He did a great job of integrating our 70's requested playlist with a great set of pop dance music seamlessly. He know exactly when and how to work the crowd and threw in some great lighting effects. He also did a great job on handling the sound volume knowing "when" and "when not" to turn it up! Reasonably priced, pleasurable and easy to work with. We highly recommend.

John · Married on 09/22/2017

Angelo felt like a friend more than a DJ. He and his team were responsive, easy to communicate with, and did all the work after two brief meetings. Our wedding was referred to as the BEST ever by many of our guests, and we know Hollywood Enterprises is a big reason why. HIGHLY recommend them!

Jessica · Married on 07/07/2017

Angelo and his team were an excellent choice for our Lighthouse Point Park wedding.
    We began searching for a DJ and lighting service a little over a year before our wedding. We were having trouble finding one in our price point that was available. When I emailed an inquiry to Hollywood, Angelo was quick to respond. We had a short phone interview and set up a meeting, which was convenient for our schedule as he came to our house. Everything sounded great, so we booked and paid our deposit that night and then submitted the completed contract that week.
    When we got closer to the wedding, Angelo was great at responding to questions regarding our planning and wedding timeline. We had another meeting at our house to discuss finalized options like lighting color, wedding monogram, and song checklist, etc. It was great that he was familiar with the set-up at LPP.
    The day of the wedding everything went great. The ceremony went perfectly; the right songs, audio was perfect to combat background noise on the beach. Everyone could hear the JP and our vows extremely well, which our guests really liked. The introductions and the rest of the reception went great. Him and his team would check on us to make sure everyone was present for the dances and toasts before they were announced. They announced our wedding hashtag and had it up on the TVs with our monogram. At the end of the night we were able to see a lot of our guests’ photos! They checked to make sure we were ready for the cake cutting. When the night ended (actually a little earlier than planned, many of our guests were heading out, was a Friday night wedding), they took the cue to clean up from the caterers and everyone was out of the venue ahead of schedule.
    Overall, Hollywood Enterprises was a great value. Their set-up looks very professional, beautiful and they did an excellent job as an important part of our big day!

Kevin · Married on 01/13/2017

Very Profesional and accommodating, we needed last minute changes which was our fault and he still helped out. Highly recommended!

Talia · Married on 11/04/2016

I highly recommend Angelo and his team to help make your day perfect ! From the ceremony to reception , even our jack and Jill. This dj gets 5 stars with us and we will continue to reccomend him to friends , family and strangers lol

Samantha · Married on 09/23/2016

We used Hollywood Enterprises for our wedding and we cannot recommend this DJ enough. They were very accommodating with requests and were absolutely perfect. Music for the ceremony was spot on with timing and the party never stopped at the reception. It was so refreshing to have a DJ that actually mixed songs instead of choosing which songs to play one after another like a playlist. Everyone at our wedding raved about how well the music was done and wanted the information for their future events as well!!

C · Married on 07/15/2016

Angelo was great to work with! He was quick to respond to emails and drove to us for all of our appointments. We didn't need to worry about anything the day of the wedding as him and his team had everything all set. We loved how the up lighting and DJ station looked at the reception. And of course the music selection was perfect too - using both our requests and by reading the crowd, the whole wedding was on the dance floor all night! We would highly recommend Hollywood Enterprises!

Sent on 07/17/2016

Hollywood Enterprises's reply:

Matthew and Christie, Thank you so much for having us be apart of your big day! It was an absolute pleasure to DJ your Wedding. You and your guests were so much fun and I can't wait to see the photos. Have a great trip and looking forward to working with you in the future. best regards, Angelo Epifano

Christiana · Married on 09/05/2015

Angelo and his team were absolutely phenomenal! He has so many wonderful suggestions and makes you feel so at ease. Everyone at our wedding was raving about how wonderful he was from his great sense of humor to the awesome song selections. From our very first meeting where he drove over an hour in the snow to meet close to us to every interaction after Angelo was always so professional and answered every question with a smile. If you are getting married I would recommend that you stop looking for a DJ because you have already found the best!

• Y

Yomaira · Married on 08/16/2015

Angelo and his team were absolutely amazing, able to read the crowd and keep the party going my small wedding felt like huge party everyone was dancing. He always responded quickly very professional at all times. and flexible with some last minute changes. If I had another party I would definitely make sure to use this team.

• I

Ian · Married on 06/20/2015

Angelo and his team were amazing. On a night where we had rain, Angelo along with everyone else were able to have the wedding go on without a hitch. And he still killed our big entrance to the reception with geysers and lights. His selection of music was very balanced and he was very respectful towards us and our guests. He also was very patient when the Mrs. and I got a little behind with time. All and all our guests loved it as well as we. I look forward to using Hollywood Entertainment's services again in the future and highly recommend them to any and everyone.

Ariane · Married on 06/20/2015

Julia · Married on 05/24/2015

Angelo along with his photography team Karina and Alfred DJed and photographed our wedding. We were so happy with them for many reasons. Our guests were on the dance floor all night and Angelo played their requests. Angelo was attentive throughout the night and always checking in to see if we needed anything. At our rehersal dinner Karina and Alfred were there to check out the venue because they had never been there. (A wonderful surprise to us) They paid close attention to detail while taking photos. We haven't gotten them all back yet but we can't wait to see them, it's obvious they truly care about what they do! Everyone had a great time and we couldn't have been happier with the job Hollywood Enterprises did to make our night so wonderful!

Nina · Married on 05/01/2015

Angelo and his staff were wonderful at our wedding this past Friday. I've received nothing but compliments from our guests on how they loved him and his staff. The team was on top of everything that was going on and got everyone involved in our special day. From the lighting to the instagram, this wedding expense was worth every penny!

Michele · Married on 12/13/2014

I can't begin to express my gratitude and appreciation for the entertainment Angelo and his staff provided on our big day. They were professionally dressed and were able to read the crowd to keep everyone up and dancing. No problems at all with special requests. They made our day all the more special. Thank you!

Stephania · Married on 11/16/2014

Angelo and his team did a great job. He always responded to me very quickly, was extremely flexible with everything we wanted, and was always available. He was really fun to work with but very professional. Would definitely recommend him to all of my friends.

Elizabeth · Married on 06/21/2014

Angelo is an amazing DJ! He really made my wedding special. He accommodated our requests with enthusiasm and made sure we were getting everything we needed and wanted. The guests at our wedding all got up to dance because Angelo played a variety of music and is impeccable at reading the crowd. His professionalism and his attention to detail made my husband and I feel comfortable leaving the party in his hands. I would recommend him to anyone who is getting married!

Ronna · Married on 09/21/2013

Everyone had a blast! Would definitely recommend Hollywood Enterprises!!

Sent on 01/04/2014

Hollywood Enterprises's reply:

Ronna thank you for having Hollywood Enterprises as your entertainment. We had a great time and thank you for the review.

Amy · Married on 10/06/2012

We had the best wedding reception. Hollywood Enterprises was fantastic! He brought so much fun to the dance floor, his ideas and suggestions were wonderful. All of my guests at our wedding had nothing but wonderful things to say. Our wedding wouldn't of been the same without him. I would highly recommend to family and friends!

Kristen · Married on 05/05/2012

Hollywood Enterprises was my DJ for my May wedding at Anthony's Ocean View. I have nothing but good words to say about my experience. Angelo was very professional, courteous and fun!!! My wedding wouldnt of been the same without having Hollywood Enterprises at my wedding. All of my guests had nothing but good things to say. I would defintely recommend Hollywood Enterprises to your next wedding or event.

Leeann · event on: 06/13/2016

Angelo and his company were a pleasure to work with, very helpful. The students had a great time dancing the night away. Definitely plan to use them again.

Taryn · event on: 01/04/2014

Our experience was fantastic, i can't say enough about the service we received for our event. The level of professionalism and attention we received was unparallelled. We've used many DJ services before and Hollywood is the only one i would use again. Angelo makes other services look sub par. Do yourself a favor and hire Angelo for your next event, you will not regret it. I have a hard group of people to please and he made it possible so effortlessly. He's honest and fair in pricing, he genuinely makes your event his priority without charging a fortune. I felt like he was more concerned with making our event perfect rather than just collect a paycheck, as so many other companies do. I can't wait to call him for our next event!

Sent on 01/07/2014

Hollywood Enterprises's reply:

Taryn, Thank you for the opportunity to work with such great people and we are very happy that everyone enjoyed themselves. You were an absolute pleasure and we look forward to working with you in the future.

Christine · event on: 12/15/2012

I highly recommend Angelo Epifano and Hollywood Enterprises if you need music for your event. He and his staff set the tone for my daughter's Sweet 16 party at Ethan Allen Inn (we had 150 guests) with music and lighting and great personalities. They were highly professional and adept at getting the crowd dancing and smiling. Everyone had a lot of fun! Angelo and his staff can also accommodate your particular tastes and at times was the emcee. You won't be disappointed!

Donate Life · event on: 11/21/2014

Hollywood Enterprises was the DJ entertainment for our 1st Annual Gala for our nonprofit organization, Donate Life Connecticut. Angelo was wonderful to work with and had an impressive and professional event set up. His crew was timely, pleasant and professionally dressed. The music volume and genre was appropriate and fun - getting a great number of attendees out on the floor! We were thrilled with our entire experience with Hollywood Enterprises and plan to use them again and again!

Marnie · event on: 05/06/2016

Angelo is always a professional and puts on a great party.

Nadia · event on: 05/15/2016

Our DJ was fantastic!! He was on time, on cue and checked in when necessary! He was able to fend off teenage requests as the parents requested and did a great job. Would surely book again!