Holly's Wedding Flowers Reviews

Holly's Wedding Flowers 3
Holly's Wedding Flowers 4
Holly's Wedding Flowers 5

Nat · Married on 11/11/2013

Holly was absolutely brilliant, even from the other side of the world! She was a joy to work with and her flowers are beautiful. She is willing to do whatever is asked of her and responds to emails promptly and happily. If I had to do it all again I would definitely use Holly for my flowers! I really enjoyed working with her and getting to know her a little bit throughout the process. Thanks so much Holly!

Sent on 11/18/2013

stefanie · Married on 10/27/2013

Despite me living in the UK and trying to arrange my NJ wedding from the UK Holly was an excellent communicator, I sent her photos of what I liked and she came back to me with her own creative input and suggestions and on the day delivered the flowers to me which were exactly what I wanted. We communicated entirely by email, she was proficient, professional and patient right to the end.

I would highly recommend Holly as a florist for your wedding

Catherine · Married on 10/11/2013

Holly and I are patting ourselves on the back right now! From the very beginning Holly was attentive and communicative, completing a custom order for myself and my bridesmaids. She sent photos of both options for the flowers to be incorporated and of the finished product, making adjustments along the way according to comments and preferences of both myself and my fiancé. When the USPS lost track of my box and she found they had damaged my shipment and completely lost the flowers, Holly immediately filed an insurance claim and completely re-created my order. We all know things go wrong in wedding planning, but we were in it together and I felt taken care of. Today the flowers arrived safely (via UPS this time!) and I couldn\'t be more pleased. Thank you, Holly! You are truly the best!

Sent on 11/16/2013

Lauren · Married on 09/28/2013

Holly was a dream to work with. My order was fairly last minute, but Holly still got everything to me early and in great shape. She did silk flowers for the whole wedding party and they looked beautiful - and looked real. We communicated entirely through email and it worked very well. She was very responsive and helpful. \r\n\r\nI would highly recommend her to anyone looking for silk flowers for their wedding.

Nelissa · Married on 09/15/2013

Holly was amazing! She answered all of my questions before I ordered, and convo'd back and forth with me afterward until I was 100% happy with my flower choices. She asked me lots of questions, to get a real feel for my personal tastes and the mood and themes for our wedding. She had a lot of great suggestions to add to my bouquet to keep it in theme. She made made my bouquet and the flowers for our wedding party exactly how I wanted, sending me pictures throughout the entire process. Our flowers arrived in plenty of time (one less thing to worry about on our wedding day), and they looked so real, that many of our guests couldn't believe they were artificial. And I have a beautiful bouquet that will last for years!!

Sent on 11/14/2013

Virginia · Married on 06/08/2013

Holly helped save my wedding! The first florist I used made a disaster out of the silk flower arrangements I ordered. The ones Holly made were perfect! And she turned them around fast!! I still have one of the arrangements sitting in a vase in my living room. It looks as good as the day I got it. Holly is a lifesaver!!

Sent on 04/30/2015

Carly · Married on 06/08/2013

I would highly recommend Holly for your wedding flowers. We messaged back and forth every day for about a month to get the flowers picked out for my bouquets and they turned out perfect. Her attention to detail was great and she was so nice even when I changed my mind or was being picky about the colors. I was concerned about having the right colors and it was not an issue at all because Holly sent me pictures of every different color she had or could possibly get. Even after I made the initial order I placed another order for a few more corsages and boutineers and she sent them within a week. I loved having the flowers in my house all packed up just waiting for the wedding day.

Liah · Married on 05/10/2013

The bouquet is beautiful! It was exactly what I was hoping it would be. Everyone thought they were real flowers. Fantastic service Holly! Highly recommended.

Sent on 11/14/2013

Erin · Married on 11/10/2012

After searching all over for flowers, I decided to check online for silk flowers. I discovered Holly and was immediately impressed with the bouquets that she put together. I contacted her a few weeks before my wedding and she was super responsive and helpful, even with Hurricane Sandy at bay.

My flowers arrived and I was SO pleased. They were BEAUTIFUL! I cannot say enough about the service Holly provided- and her prices were competitive with nearby floral shops. Though I was nervous about ordering them online, she helped me through the process, sending me photos and staying in constant contact with me. I would highly recommend her to others!

Sent on 11/28/2012

Jenny · Married on 09/01/2012

Holly did a great job putting together the flowers for my wedding. She made them exactly how I wanted them and looked very real. They were also shipped very nicely and arrived perfectly intact. I\'m so glad I went with Holly and would definitely have her do my flowers again!

Sent on 12/05/2013

M · Married on 06/28/2011

Beautifully made. Very easy to work with. Veil arrived just as promised. Would def recommend

Sent on 11/15/2013

LYNNE · Married on 08/08/2013

I HAD AN OUT OF STATE BEACH WEDDING. HOLLYS SILK FLOWERS WERE JUST WONDERFUL. THEY ARRIVED NICELY PACKED, TRAVELED WELL, ALL I HAD TO DO WAS TAKE THEM OUT OF THE BOX AND GET MARRIED. THECOLROS WERE EXACTLY AS I WANTED, AND SINCE THEY ARE SILK, THEY ARE SOMETHING I WILL CHERISH FOREVER. THANK YOU HOLLY