Holly's Wedding Flowers Reviews

Holly's Wedding Flowers 3
Holly's Wedding Flowers 4
Holly's Wedding Flowers 5

Anna · Married on 08/01/2018

I cannot stop looking at my wedding bouquet! The peach and coral go together beautifully. I went looking for peach roses and baby's breath and didn't think I wanted coral until I saw this. It's very hard to find natural looking baby's breath and Holly has nailed it! Everyone that has seen my bouquet has lots of positive things to say. There is not one thing I would change about it and cannot wait to carry it with me on my wedding day.

Kerry · Married on 05/12/2018

Awesome awesome company!!!! Would definitely recommend to anyone.

Holly's Wedding Flowers 6
    Holly's Wedding Flowers 7
    Holly's Wedding Flowers 8

Marianne · Married on 10/22/2017

I decided to order silk flowers at the very last minute before my wedding. By some miracle of the internet, I found Holly and ordered a bouquet and 3 boutonnieres. She made it all happen and the items FAR EXCEEDED all our expectations! I got compliments on my gorgeous bouquet all day, and people couldn't believe the flowers weren't real. Holly's creations are high quality and assembled with a keen artistic eye. Thank you SO MUCH Holly, for making my special day even more special!

Holly's Wedding Flowers 9
    Holly's Wedding Flowers 10

Savannah · Married on 10/07/2017

My wedding flowers shipped today & I can not wait to receive them! She exceeded my expectations on how my bouquet turned out & I am so ready to have it & keep it forever! ??

Tonya · Married on 09/16/2017

Holly was fantastic to work with and very accommodating to any specific needs. The flowers were gorgeous!!! Very happy and highly recommend!

• User6133535 · 1+ year ago

I just received my bouquet for my wedding in September!! It is perfect! Hollys Flower Shop worked with me to make it exactly how I wanted, even when I changed my mind three times!!!

Aisha · Married on 07/08/2017

I found Holly's Flower shop on Etsy. She made all the bouquets, boutonnieres, corsages, and even made pompadour kissing flower balls for our flower girls for our wedding. After telling her what I was looking for and the colors, she made a custom designs for our wedding. She is an awesome communicator, answers all email and questions promptly. The flowers were beautiful, you couldn't even tell they were artificial. She does beautiful professional work. I would recommend her to anyone!! Thank you Holly for making our day special and beautiful!!!

Jana · Married on 05/19/2017

She was fantastic to work with. She was patient and helpful in helping us chose the right flowers and then putting it together in amazing bouquets. Love the bouquets for my daughter's wedding. They are stunningly beautiful!

• Christie

Christie · Married on 05/12/2017

My daughter's wedding bouquet arrived right on time and was absolutely stunning!

Chelsea · Married on 04/22/2017

Holly was AMAZING! She was so helpful in figuring out what I was looking for and so efficient! When I received the flowers I was in shock at how real and beautiful they were! I love the fact that I can keep my bouquet forever--and so can my bridesmaids!! Thank you for everything, Holly!

P. · Married on 04/01/2017

Holly was a perfect pleasure to deal with; approachable, friendly, responsive, attentive, patient, flexible, professional, and customer-focused in the extreme. My bouquet was many steps in development from original concept to final brief, but Holly was there every step of the way, with saintly patience as I reworked elements again and again! Finally, she delivered an end product that was more beautiful than I could possibly have envisioned, and now I can hardly wait for my wedding day so I can show my exquisite flowers off! I cannot recommend her highly enough.
    I am so glad I chose Holly to do my wedding flowers; I can't imagine a better vendor.
    In addition to being able to be ordered and stored weeks or even months ahead of time, thus frontloading that one element and so removing the need for running around the day before or morning of the wedding, Holly's bouquets are significantly lighter than living florals, due to missing all the chlorophyll and whatnot that weighs live blooms down. For those reasons, she is the ideal florist for brides with disability, illness or chronic pain issues, and this disabled bride expects to have no issue carrying her large and lovely bouquet - as light as dried! - around for the whole day. :-D

Janet · Married on 01/27/2017

The beautiful silk flowers Holly created were perfect for our sunrise wedding. She made the ordering process easy and delivery time was so quick! I am happy to have forever flowers that make me smile and re-live our happy day every time I look at them!

Alexandra · Married on 10/18/2016

Holly made a custom bouquet and boutonnière for my wedding (March 2017!) and it was honestly the most wonderful experience. She was responsive, had amazing communication and so helpful and willing to put my vision to life! There was a slight delay due to back ordering products but she kept me in the loop and was so lovely the whole time, it didn't matter a bit. The final bouquet is stunning and exactly what I had in mind. International shipping (to Australia) was also ridiculously quick, only 5 buisiness days. I could not recommend Holly highly enough. An absolute pleasure to work with. Thank you!

Holly made us beautiful flowers and was fabulous to work with! I am so happy with all of our flowers for the wedding! It was so easy to work with Holly to design our bouquets and she added her experience to ensure we were getting exactly what we hoped for. High quality flowers and no hassle! One more item checked off the wedding list!

Hilary · Married on 06/18/2016

This was a custom order for a miniature replica of my wedding bouquet in honor of my upcoming 15th wedding anniversary. Holly was very knowledgeable about the flowers that would be needed and how best to arrange them. She was prompt with her responses and my bouquet is gorgeous. I'm very happy with how it turned out and would highly recommend Holly's Flower Shoppe.

Ashley · Married on 06/04/2016

Holly is absolutely amazing! She was very easy to communicate with and very knowledgeable. Her flowers are of an amazing quality and they look even more beautiful in person! She was very dedicated to making the bouquets to my specifications for my wedding day! I am completely impressed and in love with my flowers and I can't wait to use them on my special day!

• Amanda

Amanda · Married on 06/04/2016

Holly what a dream to work with! She was so fast with responding and mailing out my bouquet! I got them in less than a week! I had an unconventional wedding and got married in a rain forest and I was just planning on using them in the forest but ended up including them in all my wedding photos! They stayed perfect in place after being stuffed into a hiking pack and and looked great even after getting rained on for two hours! They looked real and photographed beautifully and I did not have to worry about working with an out of town vendor or having them wilt in the hot climate of a destination wedding! HIGHLY recommend!!

• SAD

Sarah · Married on 03/13/2016

Holly was an absolute dream to work with! She was very responsive and communicated with me every step of the way. We custom designed my bouquet based off of an inspiration picture, and Holly would email me with the smallest of details such as if I liked certain flowers, how big I wanted the cascade, etc. My bouquet arrived incredibly quickly and I am absolutely in love with it! It looks 100% real, especially in pictures! I highly, highly recommend Holly for all of your silk flower needs, and will definitely use her if I ever need silk floral arrangements in the future!

Stephanie · Married on 03/12/2016

Holly is AMAZING!!! Our flowers are absolutely perfect! They arrived crazy fast and packaged so carefully. Her customer service is off the charts INCREDIBLE; I got to be involved every step of the way!!! Our flowers feel so personal <3 Thank you again, Miss Holly!!!

Heather · Married on 02/01/2016

Loved the item I purchased. Arrived on Time, and was perfect for my event.

Rachel · Married on 01/02/2016

Holly is so passionate about her work & it shows! Even the customs guy stopped me for having live flowers(they were silk)!!
    He couldn't believe it until he touched them!! Holly is great to work with and wants her clients happy!! She is a perfectionist!!

Kate · Married on 11/16/2015

I ordered my bridal bouquet, MOH bouquet, groom's and best man's boutonnieres from Holly. The bouquets and boutonnnieres were gorgeous, and Holly was wonderful to work with! The silk flowers were excellent quality, and the bouquets were so well tied. They looked amazing in our photos, and now make beautiful keepsakes from our wedding.

Annelise · Married on 10/24/2015

I received the box today and the flowers absolutely took my breath away.

I have been working with Holly for a few months to get just the right flowers for our wedding this month. Her creativity, professionalism and the beautiful quality of her work and product have made this not only an enjoyable experience, but one that was very personal to me. Holly . . . thank you, thank you, thank you. You have just made the most important day of my life even more beautiful.

Stephanie · Married on 09/26/2015

The flowers are absolutely gorgeous! I couldn't be more happy with my purchase! They are just stunning and I can't wait for the wedding to show them off! The price was great and I definetely got what I paid for! Holly was also great to work within my budget. If your ordering internationally just watch the exchange rates! She was very quick with her replies especially great when I asked to add an extra bouquet! And coming from Canada that communication was absolutely key to getting exactly what I wanted and I couldn't be more impressed with the results! I would recommend this shop to anyone looking for wedding flowers!

taylor · Married on 09/18/2015

I can't tell you how many people came up to me to compliment my bouquet and when I told them it was fake they couldn't believe it. I bought Holly's rustic bouquet with the succulants in it and I absolutely loved it. She also sent me loose flowers that matched my bouquet that we used on my wedding cake. Everything was stunning and photographs even better, couldn't be happier!