Holly's Unique Weddings and Gowns Reviews

24 Reviews for Holly's Unique Weddings and Gowns

24 Holly's Unique Weddings and Gowns Reviews
  • Cara

Cara · Married on 06/30/2018

My husband and I when we were planning had a tight budget, and when I found Holly's, I wasn't sure if I would be able to find something in my price range. However, Holly assured me that she had something for me and a wide range of dresses to choose from. As soon as I arrived, she was ready to help me and after trying on several dresses, I was able to find the dress. I felt so incredibly beautiful in it and even better, it was one I could afford! : ) Holly is so wonderful and personable! She really goes above and beyond to make you feel at home and comfortable. Not to mention she is extremely knowledgeable about dresses and truly wants her brides to look and feel their best! After I purchased my dress, I had to set up an alteration appointment with Holly since my dress was a little too big. The process was seamless. I set up the appointment, and then she had to ready for me a few weeks later. I would highly recommend going to Holly's Unique Weddings and Gowns. She was an absolute jewel to work with!

Thank you again so much Holly!!!

• Maysa

Maysa · Married on 10/13/2017

Before I even got engaged I always knew I wanted a red wedding dress. When the time came to actually find a red wedding dress, within my budget, I got discouraged very quickly because red is obviously not a popular color for wedding dresses, especially if you’re plus size. I first met Holly at a wedding show in Grove City and once I found out that she made custom dresses, I was hooked. It was a long journey full of tiny pins and small details but it was worth it. It was absolutely the dress of my dreams, it fit me wonderfully, and my husband loved it as well. Holly is a very hard worker and does incredible work for a super affordable price. I would recommend her for just about anything regarding formal wear and alterations.

Holly's Unique Weddings and Gowns 1
    Holly's Unique Weddings and Gowns 2
    Holly's Unique Weddings and Gowns 3
    Holly's Unique Weddings and Gowns 4
  • User5208798 · 2+ years ago

Holly was fantastic! She was very patient and flexible with me. She has a great selection and worked with me to find the perfect dress! Her dresses were beautiful and high quality and different than the standard ones I had tried on at chain bridal stores.

Jocelynn · Married on 08/08/2015

There is a dress for everyone at Holly's! From small budgets to custom gowns Holly will help you find the perfect dress for your big day.

Holly was wonderful to work with! She has some amazing dresses to pick from with a variety of prices and styles. I found a beautiful dress in my extremely low budget and she was so accommodating when it came to alterations - she did a wonderful job on both my dress and my mother's dress. I recommend Holly's to all my friends getting married because she is just so wonderful!

Holly's dresses are all so beautiful and can be changed and altered to taste. She offers a nice variety of fabrics, colors, styles, and sizes with reasonable prices. I absolutely loved my black and white dress after a few minor changes! it was perfect. Holly is wonderful to work with. She even offered me an appointment or two outside her normal hours to accommodate my schedule. She is very skilled and knowledgeable. I trusted her opinions and she never steered me wrong. I would never go anywhere else for a wedding gown!

Morgan · Married on 10/25/2014

I would recommend everyone going to Holly! She was very helpful and knew exactly what I wanted. She got it done quickly too.

Annie · Married on 10/19/2013

Holly was incredible to work with: genuine and professional.

In 2007 I had the privilege of meeting Holly Easton. I was helping my daughter plan her 2008 wedding. Holly was so sweet, kind, so patient with us and most important, her inventory was extremely large and reasonably priced. She has a small lower level area to showcase her gowns but we never felt that it was a determent to purchasing a gown from Holly. Because of all this, when my other daughter became engaged, we definitely returned to Holly's for a 2013 wedding. We experienced exactly the same from Holly in 2013 as we did in 2007. You will not be disappointed.

Morgan · Married on 06/29/2013

Fabulous service. Skilled & timely alterations.

My future daughter-in-law was here in the US visiting us from Finland and we had limited time and money to get everything coordinated for the wedding. When one of my friends found out we were looking for a wedding dress, she recommended Holly's Unique Weddings and Gowns to us. I am so thankful that she did. We contacted Holly and she set us up with an appointment that worked for our schedule and us. When we went to Holly's we found her to be knowledgeable and very helpful. She provided suggestions as to styles that would fit both the body type and personality. Holly spent quite a bit of time allowing Martta to try on different dresses, and answering our many questions with patience. The dresses were lovely, but we decided to look around, thinking we might find a “deal.” We decided to order a dress from an online vendor and when it arrived, it was not at all what the bride thought it would be. We should have gone with Holly. Not knowing what else to do, we called Holly and explained the situation to her. Fortunately, Holly had mercy on us and came to our rescue. Holly tried different things until Martta was satisfied, and she even did the necessary alterations. Holly knew that the wedding would be in Finland so she took extra time to work with me until I knew how to lace up the gown and get the bustle in place etc. We had a very satisfactory experience and I would not hesitate to recommend Holly's Unique Weddings and Gowns to my friends and family.

Loved Holly and her service! My dress was beautiful, she did a great job with alterations, everything was done on-time and when needed.

Ruth · Married on 10/30/2011

Holly was very helpful in helping me to find the mother of the groom dress that suited me. She was very professional. Since I do not like to wait till the last minute, I shopped early and requested that alterations be finished in a timely manner, which they were. I had two sons married within four months of each other and Holly helped me with both the dresses I needed.

megan · Married on 09/17/2011

Very sweet lady! Super easy to work with! Very well priced! Had absolutely NO problems!!! Got a specially designed gown, undergarments, alterations, everything for under $2000!!!! But then again, i'm 4'10" so maybe it was half the material half the price lol but I love her! Totally Recommended!

Deborah · Married on 06/18/2011

Holly had a larger inventory of modest affordable wedding dresses than my daughter and I found at other stores. We ended up purchasing a sample dress and Holly did an awesome job modifying and altering it! It was originally a strapless dress and she modified it by adding pieces to build up the bodice and added sleeves. She did a great job!

Ronda · Married on 06/30/2010

I loved my wedding gown and got it for a good price along with accessories.

Emily · Married on 10/24/2009

I cannot say enough wonderful things about Holly. I got a beautiful dress, in budget and it was personalized with perfect alterations. Thank you for making my special day just that more special.

Amy · event on: 04/03/2016

Holly was absolutely wonderful! My daughter had seen this dress two years ago in her shop and tried it on then. She saw it again and tried it on AGAIN! It was still beautiful. We were actually at an event for bridal gowns of Hollys but she allowed us to take the dress for a donation to the USO. I couldn't believe it as I was ready to buy it outright. We ended up getting another dress also for my daughters Freshman college prom. Holly was just wonderful and it was all for such a good cause. There were so many happy brides there that had been in the military or were marrying into the military. They couldn't believe it and neither could we. Holly made a lot of dreams come true!

Audrey · Married on 09/24/2016

I love love love Holly! The dresses she has in stock are at GREAT prices! My only suggestion is if you are having straps added onto it to make sure they are secure - one strap she added actually came off during my reception.

Anne · Married on 08/18/2012

Holly Easton had worked for me previously in regards to clothing for my Show Choir, and my sister's wedding and had done a really nice job. But she totally outdid herself when my son and his bride decided to marry in my backyard. We were able to get an adorable dress for my daughter-in-law for an outdoor wedding with some necessary alterations, all done well and swiftly. Additionally, Holly altered my formal wedding gown for my new daughter-in-law and she wore that when the kids remarried in her home country in Europe. I highly recommend Holly Easton the services she provides in HOLLY'S UNIQUE GOWNS.

3.0

I was looking for a modest wedding dress at an affordable price. What should have been one of the funnest parts of wedding planning, turned out to be very stressful... until I found Holly's. She got me a beautiful, modest dress at a perfect price. It was wonderful! Thank you Holly! :)

Hannah

Holly has a great selection and is very willing to order most anything you are interested in.

Kimberly · Married on 08/06/2011

DO NOT USE!!
    Holly is very nice, though she is unorganized, dirty and does alterations with her cats.
    Her newest kitten jumped on my wedding dress and got cat poop on my train. There was so much cat hair in the tulle and under layers of my dress I could have made a hair doll.
    Instead of actually taking in my dress, b/c I lost 12 pounds before the wedding, she kept adding "tacts" and the busts looked awful. It stuck out and didn't fit, it didn't add any shape to the dress or me.
    She took in the sides at least and sewed the beading back on.
    She has a reagular job in a factory and for my last 2 fittings her finger nailes were as black as coal.

She has a decent selection of gowns in her cold/moldy smelling basement that she doesn't vacuum and that has ants crawling all over it, however a lot of them are stained and have yellow spots on them.
    I don't recmomend Holly and I would never use her again.
    All she said after we pointed out the cat poop and she scratched it off, she did use gonzo to get the actual brown stain off, was sorry.. not sure how that happened.. REALLY ??? you let your cat jump on my dress while you were sewing it.. how could that have NOT happened.
    Completely dissapointed!

Sent on 08/30/2011

Holly's Unique Weddings and Gowns's reply:

This bride was unhappy when she found out she had to PAY for alterations, then continued to lose weight. If her experience was really that awful, why didn't she take it somewhere else to be altered?