HollyHedge Estate Reviews

HollyHedge Estate 4
HollyHedge Estate 5
  • Courtney

Courtney · Married on 11/11/2016

We got married this past November at HollyHedge Estate and they truly made it a day we will never forget! From the moment my now husband, mother, and I stepped foot on the property, it felt like we were worlds away. The grounds were stunningly beautiful and we knew it would be the perfect romantic and laid back setting for our wedding. We worked a lot with Key, Gabbi and Michele leading up to the wedding to finalize all of the various details and they really went above and beyond to make everything run smoothly. Very organized and genuine people. On the day of the wedding, one of their incredible team members, Tim, stepped in last minute to be our officiant when ours failed to show up on time. Tim totally blew us away - our family and friends still rave about him and I'm actually glad he was the one that officiated our wedding instead of the other guy! Could have been a total nightmare, but the HollyHedge team really took care of us.

A big thanks to Beth who also helped us coordinate the day of. She was also super sweet, caring, and genuine and made us all feel comfortable and relaxed. We knew we were in good hands with this team!
    Would definitely recommend HollyHedge to other brides + grooms -- our wedding went off without a hitch and was truly the best day of our lives.

Sent on 02/12/2017

HollyHedge Estate's reply:

Courtney, thank you so much for the wonderful and thoughtful review. You all handled every challenge with grace and patience, and we are glad that we could do just a little bit to help alleviate the stress. We loved working with you all, and are thrilled that we were able to host such an amazing celebration of your love. We can't wait to have you all visit again.

Melissa · Married on 10/02/2016

Book this venue as soon as you can! We called HollyHedge Estate, from the moment we spoke about an engagement I had found this venue and put it into my wish list. Luckily fate was on our side and we got the perfect fall date for our wedding. We could not have been more pleased with the accommodations from bridal suite for getting ready to the grounds, the guest rooms and everything in between my husband and I did not want to leave and look forward to coming back to visit our new friends at the HollyHedge Estate. Whether you speak with Michelle or Key you are in the best of hands! I cannot say enough great things about these event coordinators! And when it comes to booking accommodations for your event Gabbi and her staff are the kindest and most diligent innkeepers we have had the pleasure of staying with! Overall you cannot go wrong with the HollyHedge Estate!

Sent on 10/31/2016

HollyHedge Estate's reply:

Thank you so much for this awesome feedback. It's so cool to hear that our clients were happy with everything, and then to have them share their positive thoughts with others is an absolute blessing. We are truly fortunate to have been able to work with you and help you celebrate your wedding. Congratulations again!

Karen · Married on 08/13/2016

Amazing Venue, beautiful grounds, great ceremony options indoors and out, delicious food with lots of choices, excellent service, responsive staff who are very helpful throughout planning process and very attentive on the day of. Wonderful list of recommended vendors. So glad that my daughter and son-in-law chose Holly Hedge for their wedding. It was fantastic.

Sent on 08/21/2016

HollyHedge Estate's reply:

We love when parents of the wedding couple are so happy with everything. We can't thank you enough for sharing such positive words of encouragement and feedback about your experience with us. We're thrilled our team was able to be a part of your family's celebration.

The entire staff at Holly Hedge are top notch; we couldn't have asked for anything better. Our day was perfect, and it was due to them doing what they do well. You can't go wrong with picking them for your venue.

Sent on 08/12/2016

HollyHedge Estate's reply:

Thank you for the kind words. It makes us happy to know that our whole team's hard work showed itself, and that you all were able to enjoy your celebration. Congrats again!

Kait · Married on 07/02/2016

Holly Hedge Estate is the best decision you could make for your wedding! They are true wedding experts and really make everything effortless/stress free. They are by far the best value in the area- I almost overlooked them because I thought I could never afford them, Holly Hedge turned out to be the most affordable venue I found in the Philadelphia area. The grounds are beautiful and full of options, easy accommodation, inclusive transportation, expert and accommodating staff, amazing food- you couldn't ask for a more perfect wedding venue! Michele, Key, Nick and everyone else on staff who works so hard to make everything perfect- thank you!!!! You all are truly amazing

Sent on 10/11/2016

HollyHedge Estate's reply:

Kait, thank you so much for sharing this fantastic review. We're so happy that we allowed you to have a stress-free celebration. Our team loves to hear that we were able to make your dream wedding come true and on budget. That rocks! We can't wait to see you all back here for many more anniversaries and celebrations of other life events.
  • T.J.

T.J. · Married on 06/25/2016

I'm not sure where to begin. First, we chose HollyHedge because it really hit every mark for us -- not only is it breathtakingly beautiful and rich in history, but the staff there is a perfect balance between being super friendly, calm and laid back but also incredibly organized, attentive and professional. They took great care of my husband, Mikey, and I, and I like to think we became fast friends.

Coming from Manhattan, we decided we wanted a space that would make us and our guests feel like they had retreated from the outside world – we wanted it to feel private, peaceful and welcoming. HollyHedge offers both luxurious and lush outdoor space but also lovely, rustic indoor space so your guests can enjoy it all. It also provided us with comfortable accommodations for the night of the wedding with our entire family and wedding party.

We worked directly with Michele and Key for about a year and half before the big day. We love them so much. I can't say enough about them. They were honest with us every step of the way and helped us make all the difficult decisions (and were the most patient human beings on the planet when they would sit and watch my mom and I disagree and bicker during the anxious moments leading up to the event). Our wedding was perfect in every way. Our guests continue to bring up every little detail to this day. Thank you again for everything. We can't wait to come back and visit.

Sent on 08/25/2016

They did everything perfectly!

Sent on 06/06/2016

HollyHedge Estate's reply:

Love it! Thank you so much. We're so lucky we were work with such amazing people.

I cannot say anything negative about Holly Hedge and their awesomeness for our wedding! They literally responded to every question, every need, every desire, with the utmost respect and honesty. There were times when the mother of the bride was thinking about adding on extra food items during the cocktail hour, and they said that there would be plenty of food, even though it would have made them more money to add on more. They are in the business of pleasing and making the event of your dreams, and we definitely had the event of our dreams. I think the only thing that would have made the night better would have been if it hadn't started raining, but that is out of their control obviously. They were so responsive and detail-oriented when it came to set up, the entire day of the event, and also boxing up stuff to go home. They thought of all the details and even gave some great recommendations (like a sparkler send off at the end of the night). The food was out of this world. We had a tasting scheduled, but because of a huge snowstorm they had to move it to when we weren't available. So they allowed us a personal tasting for when we were available and when we finally got the food the day of the event, it was even better than the tasting. I could not believe how delicious everything was. The entire staff at the venue is friendly and responsive and I would HIGHLY recommend this venue to anyone! There was so much beauty with all of the surrounding grounds that it made for an excellent wedding. And they worked so well with the vendors and knew what we wanted that the day of the event was stress-free and there was so little we had to do or worry about, just to have fun. We took a few extra pictures during cocktail hour, and we had a personal attendant walk around with us with a plate of appetizers and drinks so we could enjoy our food between shots :) My favorite part of this venue was their attention to detail and the amazing event they helped to throw!

Sent on 05/31/2016

HollyHedge Estate's reply:

We shared this at our team meeting the other day, it definitely made everyone very happy to read. Thank you all so much for the wonderful feedback. It makes us all incredibly happy to know that you were able to enjoy the wedding without any stress, and that you and your family and your friends had a great time. We're so happy that you let us be a small part of your big day!

HollyHedge is gorgeous, the food is delicious, and the staff is the best you can imagine. In our search, we were looking for a unique, rustic, outdoor venue, with an equally appealing indoor option in the event of rain. HollyHedge exceeded all of our expectations, and I highly recommend the venue. It was absolutely perfect, and I can't imagine anyone would regret choosing HollyHedge.

We had our first look and photos by the pond, we got married outside on the courtyard, and most guests were inside for cocktail hour because it was unseasonably cold. We got, and continue to get, numerous compliments on the venue and how beautiful the estate is. The old barn is big and amazing, and a perfect place for photos. My description does not do it justice, just look at pictures. Our guests seemed to really enjoy the food, especially the grape truffle hor d'oeuvres.

I only have great things to say about the staff. They all made sure our guests were having a good time (which was most important to us), and made our wedding day flow incredibly well. The servers and bartenders are friendly, attentive, fun, and professional. They seamlessly set up cocktail hour, moved flowers to the reception, and put out the desserts before anyone even noticed what was going on. There were last minute changes in our guest count, and therefore seating chart, and the staff handled the whole situation for us, which was amazing. Michele, Key, and Nick have been wonderful to work with throughout the planning process, as well as on the wedding day. They respond to emails and calls very quickly, and they take time explaining everything to you. They make it very manageable to not have a separate wedding planner. Key and Nick were both there on the day of the wedding, and coordinated the whole set up, pictures, ceremony, reception, band, cake, etc. Everything was perfect. They were so fun and excited too, I can't imagine not having them there. I will definitely miss them all.

Sent on 06/06/2016

Brianne · Married on 05/13/2016

The wedding of our dreams. Hollyhedge worked with us the second we booked our wedding. The grounds are like something out of a dream, so beautiful. The staff is absolutely amazing and this is a place you want to be if you want a 100% perfect wedding.

Staff worked so well to calm down a nervous bride ;) and help us with everything we needed. We couldn't have picked a more beautiful or romantic place to say I do!

Sent on 05/14/2016

HollyHedge Estate's reply:

Brianne, thank you so much for sharing your review. We're so glad that the wedding went off as you'd dreamed, and that the staff was there to calm any shaky nerves (though, your whole parts was as cool as could be - in every sense of the word). We are so happy that we were able to work with such a fun group of people, and we are excited to host whatever special events are next up!

Hana · Married on 04/29/2016

I can’t say enough good things about our wedding at HollyHedge. From start to finish every detail – from the site to the food to the planning process - was easy, stress-free, and thoughtful. The grounds are stunning all year-round - we toured in January on a day with an ice storm and still found it to be beautiful. They provided us with the information we needed to make an informed decision and there were no hidden costs; the prices were fair and transparent and were not prohibitive in achieving the feel we wanted. Key and Michele were present and available via email or telephone throughout the planning process and on the day of the event.
    The venue is gorgeous in the spring with the grounds in bloom. Having the inn there so family and bridal party could stay on site made things so much easier. And Michele was the perfect amount of present/helpful and hands off. She thought of every detail before I even realized I wanted something. There was coffee, tea, and water for getting ready in the beautiful bridal suite, and beers and water for the guys. They made sure I was protected from the spritzing rain while getting into the ceremony. They made sure my husband and I got to try each of our hors devours. The ceremony venue was so intimate and it really felt like our closest friends and family were surrounding and supporting us on such a special day. The food was exceptional. The cocktail hour and reception venues were simply perfect, and the option for an after party was awesome! It allowed us and our guests to decompress, snack, sit around a fire pit, and reflect on the awesomeness of what just transpired. I’m still on cloud nine from our wedding and would recommend HollyHedge estate to others over and over again. Thank you for helping to make our day perfect!

Sent on 07/09/2016

HollyHedge Estate's reply:

Hana, thank you so much for sharing such wonderful feedback with others. We love when we get to work with such amazing couples...you both are the best. We'll definitely post this for all the staff. They'll be thrilled to hear that they took all the stress out of the process and let you all just enjoy the amazing day together with your family and friends. We can't wait for you all to come back and visit again:)

Rudy and I can't thank you enough for the amazing wedding at HollyHedge. We knew this was the venue for us the moment we stepped on the property and met both Michele and Key. The entire process from beginning to end was met with professionalism and a responsiveness that was comforting and appreciated! The food, the service, the attention to detail, the venue itself and the atmosphere that Key, Michele and Liz created for us was more than we could've imagined and exceeded all of our expectations. We were waited on throughout the day, our guests were welcomed with amazing food and drinks, that continued into the after party and at the next day's morning breakfast. Our guests have shared that our wedding was the best wedding they have ever attended and we couldn't agree more!! We will miss Michele and Key and the incredible staff at HollyHedge, they made our dreams a reality and our wedding a night to remember. Thank you so very much!!!

Sent on 11/29/2015

HollyHedge Estate's reply:

Nicole, thank you so much for letting HollyHedge be a small part of your wedding. We're so glad that your family and guests were able to celebrate you and Rudy in an atmosphere befitting you both. We absolutely loved working with you all. In the end, it was you and your guests who made the event so fantastic. We are just happy we could help in some small way. Please don't let this be the last we see of you all!

Ariel · Married on 11/07/2015

From the first day we did the tour of Holly Hedge, we knew that this was our dream venue. Working with Key and Michele had been wonderful from the start! They were very responsive and always willing to help or provide suggestions to make our day perfect. When we went to our tasting, we could not believe how delicious the food was and were so excited for our big day! We chose to do the ceremony and reception on property and we were so glad we did. It took a lot of the stress off from moving venue to venue for both us and our guests. We were able to get there very early for the bridal suite and to start setting up, which made it very convenient. We have now been married a few weeks and we are STILL getting compliments on the food. Unfortunately we were so busy visiting guests that we only got to have a few bites of our dinners...but it was amazing! They were kind enough to also leave a box of Hors d'oeuvres in our fridge so we could enjoy them the next day. Not only was the food amazing but the venue itself is perfect for a rustic wedding. We also booked all rooms at the property so family and friends could stay as well - the breakfast the next morning was wonderful as well and it was nice to see all our family and friends again to share our first day as a married couple. We could not be more happy that we chose Holly Hedge and I highly recommend it to anyone looking to get married with a beautiful rustic feel. Thank you again for an amazing wedding day that we will remember forever!

Sent on 11/25/2015

HollyHedge Estate's reply:

Ariel, thank you so much for the kind words for everyone. It so nice of you to mention all of the people and different parts of your experience. We are so happy that you and your family and friends were able to spend the time with us and celebrate and enjoy your wedding to its fullest. We are so happy for you and Paul. Congratulations again, we can't wait to see you all again soon.

Tracy · Married on 10/30/2015

Holly Hedge was affordable, vibrant, and breathtakingly beautiful. The staff was extremely accommodating and helped alleviate some of my wedding stress. They were on top of everything. They walked me through the process and were prompt in responding to my emails. It's been 10 days since our wedding and my guests are still in awe over the beauty, services, and food. The venue is beautiful but doesn't compare to the breathtaking site of Holly Hedge on the day of the actual ceremony. Our pics are amazing and I can't thank the staff at Holly Hedge enough. Our wedding was above and beyond our expectations!

Sent on 11/10/2015

HollyHedge Estate's reply:

Tracy, thank you so much for sharing your thoughts. We are so glad that we could make the day great for you and Charles. We will share your comments with all our staff, who will love to hear that you all were able to enjoy your day without any stress. We're so happy that you chose HollyHedge to help with your celebration. We can't wait to see you all again soon.

We cannot say enough positive things about our experience planning our wedding at Hollyhedge. From our very first tour with Michele we knew it was the place we wanted to get married. Throughout our experience working with Hollyhedge the staff was very responsive, warm and down to earth, which is one of the things that attracted us to the venue. Throughout the process of planning our wedding the event coordinators were extremely helpful and made us feel at ease. We were married in late October and the scenery on the day of was absolutely breathtaking - some of our guests told us that it was the most beautiful venue they had ever been to. On the day of, Michele and Key literally take care of everything for you and make sure that there is nothing to worry about - they were constantly checking on us, bringing us food and drinks and making sure that we didn't miss out on anything. The food was amazing - we also received many compliments on this from the guests. We chose the lamb and salmon as our two entrees, and both were cooked to perfection. The lamb was a bit of a gamble for us since we didn't get to try it at the tasting but we definitely made the right decision. Hollyhedge gave us the most perfect rustic wedding and we hope to be back soon to stay at the inn!

Sent on 11/11/2015

HollyHedge Estate's reply:

Thank you so much. We are elated that the whole team was able to meet your expectations and allowed you all to enjoy the time with your guests and take advantage of the gorgeous weather this October. We wish we could guarantee that for every couple:) We are so excited for you both to begin this new chapter of your life together, and can't wait to see you and have you back at the inn soon. Congratulations again!

Alexandra · Married on 10/04/2015

I was married at HollyHedge on 10/4/2015 and it was amazing. Every detail, including things that I hadn't even considered beforehand, was handled perfectly. Michele, in particular, set my mind at ease multiple times during the planning process when I found myself worrying about how everything would work on the day of. It was also great to have Key as our day-of coordinator to make sure that everything was kept on track. The grounds and buildings are simply stunning and the day could not have gone better. I have since heard from many guests how much they enjoyed the food. HolyHedge even made sure that my husband and I got a tray of appetizers to enjoy-- it turns out that the thing you hear about not eating at your wedding doesn't necessarily have to be true. We got to try everything and it was all delicious-- definitely a cut above standard wedding food.

We also used several of HollyHedge's preferred vendors and they were equally awesome and it was extremely helpful that they'd already worked with the venue in the past, so if you're thinking of booking with HollyHedge, I'd highly recommend going that route.

Sent on 11/22/2015

HollyHedge Estate's reply:

Yay, we are always so happy to hear that everyone helped make your special day enjoyable and stress free...and that you all actually got to enjoy the food! That's fantastic. Thank you so much for sharing these wonderful words with others. We are so pleased that our whole team was able to help you and Eric celebrate and enjoy the day. Congratulations again!

Arlyn · Married on 05/24/2015

HollyHedge was our dream wedding venue! The minute we stepped on the grounds, we knew it was where we wanted to get married. It is undeniably breathtakingly beautiful, and it is the epitome of rustic elegance. However, the staff at HollyHedge is what puts this venue over the top. We worked primarily with Michele and Key, who are both incredibly professional and responsive. Many of our guests told us it was the most beautiful and lovely wedding they have ever attended, and we know HollyHedge's amazing staff is what helped us to achieve this perfection. On the day before the wedding, while we were there for our rehearsal, we dropped off boxes of all the things needed for the day of the wedding (e.g., card box, place cards, signs, candles, etc.). Without any instruction, the HollyHedge staff knew exactly how to set up all of the supplies and materials we had provided. Their expertise in the wedding business is undeniable and while they are a little pricey when compared to venues in the area, their ability to deliver a flawless event makes them worth every penny.

Sent on 06/05/2015

Anita · Married on 05/01/2015

Could not be more pleased with our decision to have our small, intimate wedding at HH! The event staff helped pull our wedding together in less than three months, and they made the planning effortless. Key and Michele did all of the behind-the-scenes planning and Liz ran our entire day with ease! The food was delicious, the grounds were beautiful, and the people who work there were so caring and accommodating to all of our wants and needs! The next morning was equally spectacular with the continental and made-to-order breakfast! My hubby, who rarely comments on such things, was AMAZED by the service and kept saying it was beyond his expectations! Thank you, HH!

Sent on 05/18/2015

HollyHedge Estate's reply:

Anita, thank you so much for your kind words. We are so fortunate to work with such wonderful couples. We're all so happy that we were able to help you all bring the details of the wedding together in such a condensed time frame. It was a joy to work with you all.

Vanessa · Married on 04/25/2015

We simply cannot say enough wonderful things about HollyHedge and the event staff, Key, Liz and Michele - they made our dream wedding come true! From the professionalism and wonderful personalities that made us feel truly cared for, and that they were personally excited for our nuptials, to the attention to detail, our wedding day went off with absolutely no hitch. The grounds are stunning and gorgeous in the early Spring, and the food was incredible - everyone was more than satisfied and raved about the food. The staff works directly with you to make sure all of your needs are accommodated, and my husband and I were sad that our time with them has come and passed. We can't recommend this venue enough to anyone who is looking for an ideal outdoor ceremony, an incredible location for a reception, and a fun spot for an after party! We would also like to note that we used all of HollyHedge's recommended vendors, and they too went above and beyond the call of duty, creating our perfect garden-style wedding!

Sent on 05/01/2015

HollyHedge Estate's reply:

Vanessa, to hear that you all had your dream wedding is fantastic. That is what we aspire to, and we are so happy when such a wonderful couple gets to celebrate and enjoy their wedding day with their friends and family without any stress. We are so excited for you and Jake to start your life together, and can't wait to hear updates on your success.
  • Katherine

Katherine · Married on 04/11/2015

When we initially booked Hollyhedge, we knew the place was exactly what we were looking for. It was different from most other venues we'd been to, and it gave us the opportunity to have somewhere where we could do everything- getting ready, pictures, ceremony, reception, after party, and staying overnight! Throughout the whole planning process, Liz, Key and Michele (the event coordinators) were so helpful! I would randomly email them questions and they would always get back to me quickly and help however they could. Our wedding was now two weeks ago and I can't get over how great it was. They were on top of every single detail and made sure everything went smoothly. The service was unbelievable. The staff was attentive and made sure no one was wanting for anything the entire day. We also had a few elderly and handicapped guests, and the staff made sure that they were able to get around easily without anyone having to ask them (they were even waiting with a golf cart to escort guests to the reception from the ceremony area!) I am so glad that we chose this venue, our wedding day was amazing! We've gotten many compliments on the beautiful venue, excellent food, and impeccable service!

Sent on 04/26/2015

HollyHedge Estate's reply:

Katherine, thank you so much for sharing such awesome feedback with others. We absolutely appreciate it, and are so fortunate that we were able to help you and Joe pull off such a great event for your friends and family. You all chose such a perfect menu with fun signature drinks, we are just glad that our team was able to execute it for you all. Thank you again for letting us be a small part of the celebration. Enjoy all the fun that comes with the next chapter of your love story:)

My husband and I were married last February, and HollyHedge was absolutely amazing throughout the entire wedding planning process! They made our day unforgettable, and Key was the most amazing person to work with! Gorgeous grounds, amazing, food, a backdrop to die for...I would highly recommend HollyHedge for your wedding!

Sent on 10/15/2015

Nelson · Married on 01/03/2015

One word describes Holly Hedge- Seemless. They truly know how to help you celebrate a wedxding! I never heard one complaint from our guests. My wife and I never had to intervene to resolve a situation. Our daughter had fun, she enjoyed her wedding. That is the way it should be if you ask the father of the bride for his feedback.

The property is well kept, landscaping is what you would expect from a country farm in Bucks County.

It rained the day of the wedding. The HH staff were at all doors of the chapel with umbrellas to escort them inside the chapel and to the reception hall, a short walk from the chapel.

Extra heaters were brought into the bridal parties "Ready" room. Mimoso's were served without asking. All we had to do was suggest or request something and it was provided.

Extra wood and beverage was brought to the Groomsman's "Ready" room.

Guests stayed in the rooms at the property. Breakfast is included.

The Holly Hedge staff has done this before. They take care of things, large and small, again seemlessly.

I am sure that I have forgotten something, but know that someone will fill in any blanks that I've left.

Holly Hedge, you made my daughter very happy; therefore, you made me happy.

Thank you!
    Nelson Wessel

Sent on 01/15/2015

HollyHedge Estate's reply:

Dear Mr. Wessel, you don't know how excited we are to get such a fantastic review from the father of the bride. We are pleased beyond words that all of our staff were able to make your daughter, your new son-in-law, and all of your family and friends happy while they were here. We know that weddings are a huge, once-in-a-lifetime celebration and expense for families, and we take the responsibility of that seriously. We are just so happy that we hit the mark and were able to hit our marks seamlessly. Thank you for sharing such a warm review with others.

Everyone at HollyHedge made the planning process and the day of our wedding SO easy. We had both the ceremony and reception there (on a snowy/icy/hailing/raining day) but our day was absolutely perfect. They anticipated everything, helped our guests, helped the bridal party, everything. The venue was beautiful and the food was awesome as well! We want the day back!

Sent on 02/02/2015

HollyHedge Estate's reply:

Thank you so much for the positive review. This winter has been a challenge to say the least. But, it gives us such pleasure to hear that our staff's hard work paid off, and that you and your guests were able to enjoy your celebration in spite of the weather. You all were a joy to work with...we would love to help you do the day all over again if we could:)

Leslie · Married on 11/15/2014

My husband and I celebrated our marriage at HollyHedge Estate mid-November. Quite simply, there is not enough I can say that will accurately convey how absolutely amazing the experience was. From the staff, to the grounds, to the food - everything exceeded expectation and blew us, our families, and our guests away.

From the day we booked the estate as our reception site, the experience was a dream. The event team is incredibly professional, exceptionally kind, and goes out of their way to make you feel special and attended to. Every email and phone call was answered quickly, and they were amazing about my mother and I dropping by to check something or pop into one of the spaces. They are incredibly creative and helpful when a crisis arrises (which is exactly what you want when something happens a few weeks before the wedding!). Michele, Key, and Liz are absolutely wonderful - we're going to miss them!

The food is exceptional - multiple guests in from New York told us that it was the best food they'd ever had at a wedding, and that it was more like high quality restaurant fare. In addition to being delicious, the food is beautifully presented and visually makes a tremendous impact. Chef Jose is brilliant! Our wedding cake was also made on site, and was absolutely stunning (as well as moist and positively delicious!)

We chose to have cocktail hour and after party in the Old Barn, and our reception in the larger reception space. We were able to customize everything and make the venue uniquely ours. The experience of working with everyone there felt like we were planning our special day with family and good friends. I truly cannot recommend HollyHedge enough!

Sent on 11/23/2014

HollyHedge Estate's reply:

Leslie, this is so fantastic to read...thank you. We've been sharing your words with all of our staff and management, and they were so pleased to read your thoughtful comments. It's always great to hear that our chefs' exceeded our guests' expectations. And, it's particularly nice to be able to please the tough critics from New York;) We're just glad that Chefs Jose and Dave impressed your friends and family. I know that all of our team loved working with you throughout the entire planning process. We've yet to figure out a completely perfect planning process to prevent unexpected things from arising on the day of the wedding, but we're glad that our team was able to handle any curveballs that may have arisen. Congratulations to you both. We can't wait to see you back here soon.

Carlee · Married on 11/07/2014

We just had our wedding and reception at HollyHedge on November 7th and there is no question that this venue is the exact place we were looking to get married at. To say that everything ran smoothly and we had a great time would be an understatement - our guests are telling us it was the BEST WEDDING THEY'VE EVER BEEN TO!! Everyone is raving about the food, the cake, how beautiful the scenery was, their rooms, the breakfast the next morning - everything!

When we first found HollyHedge, I remember walking into the old barn and my mouth dropped because it was exactly as we pictured...the stone walls, the rustic charm... it was love at first site. Not to mention the entire grounds of the estate are gorgeous!! So many incredible places for photo ops! The experience only got better from there. Working with the staff through the entire wedding process was a breeze. Michele, Key & Liz answered all emails with enthusiasm and took care of every detail - I don't know how they keep all of these weddings straight but they do it! HollyHedge also held a big tasting event in March and it was such a great way to meet vendors and see the tables set up with all kinds of different centerpieces. After that event we were 10x more excited for the wedding!

The day of the wedding I couldn't have been more calm - VERY unlike me. :) But I owe it all to Michele, Key, Liz and the rest of the staff. They were so attentive to us and our family that day which we so appreciated. The reception room was set up perfectly and they bent over backwards to make sure we had everything we needed. We also had an after party in the old barn after the reception and it was such a cool way to end the night! We couldn't be happier to hear all of the praises about our wedding and we have to thank HollyHedge for that!!

Sent on 11/23/2014

HollyHedge Estate's reply:

Carlee - that may be the highest praise we've ever received. Best Wedding Ever...awesome:) That absolutely makes our day to hear that you were able to relax and enjoy the beautiful ceremony and have a great time with your friends and family. We love to hear that people fall in love with the property when they first see it. But, it really means so much more to us that you all are pleased with our event team and the personal service from our staff. Hopefully, you can fall in love with us all over again in the future. We'd be honored to be part of your new family's many happy occasions to come.