HollyHedge Estate Reviews

HollyHedge Estate 4
HollyHedge Estate 5
  • Julie

Julie Agee · Getting married on 07/10/2020

Magical day due to their amazing staff and beautiful setting

HollyHedge Estate is an incredible venue. Our day was literally magical thanks to the amazing staff members at HollyHedge. A huge thanks goes to Meredith and Michele who answered my zillions of questions leading up to our day, but also to the entire staff who supported day of and made our day so special. They made the day so easy that we did not have to worry about a single thing. Beyond the incredible staff, you couldn't ask for a more beautiful setting between the stone barn and woodsy estate, and the food was outstanding. We are so grateful to have booked here for our wedding day. It literally was perfect.

HollyHedge Estate 6
    Sent on 11/14/2019
  • Timothy

Timothy Hines · Getting married on 05/10/2020

Wonderful Venue

The Holly Hedge experience was superb. The event staff consistently delivered excellence in partnering with us, our vendors and creating a wondrous experience for our guest. Compliments are still flowing from our guest regarding their experiences throughout the day of the wedding as well as the two days some spent at Holly Hedge and the 1740 house.

HollyHedge Estate 14
    Sent on 10/23/2019
  • Sydney

Sydney Alexandra · Getting married on 01/09/2020

Amazing Venue!

HollyHedge Estate was INCREDIBLE! We seriously cannot say enough great things about this venue! First, it is a stunning place to get married, the grounds and the inn are amazing, and the staff ... just WOW! They are on top of it!!! So friendly, so accommodating, and they made planning so easy and fun! We so sad our wedding is over because it really was amazing all around! We're already talking about renewing our vows here in 10 years! Our friends and family could not get over how spectacular this venue was, and kept complimenting the grounds, the food and the staff. Seriously, GET MARRIED HERE! We highly recommend! Thank you HollyHedge for making our day so incredibly special!

HollyHedge Estate 15
    HollyHedge Estate 16
    HollyHedge Estate 17
    HollyHedge Estate 18
    Sent on 10/11/2019
  • Christina

Christina · Married on 05/11/2019

My fiance and I fell in love with the place immediately! Michele was extremely helpful in answering all of our questions. We can't wait to get married here next year!

Sent on 01/16/2018

Jennifer Branch · Married on 11/18/2018

Perfection

Oh how my husband and I love Hollyhedge Estate. We were just married here on November 18, 2018 and we already miss it. We'd live there if we could. Prior to finding Hollyhedge, we had visited many other wedding venues, all nice, but nothing that spoke to us or gave us that feeling we were looking for, the feeling of, "this is the one." We had all but given up finding our perfect venue when we drove onto the Hollyhedge Estate property. From the second we turned in we looked at each other both filled with that "feeling." We initially met and spoke with both Michele and Gabbi. Michele took the time to show us, a couple without an appointment, the venue and how we could make it our own. Her obvious passion for the venue and expertise had us totally in love. We could not rush back to lock in the venue fast enough. From start to finish it was an absolute dream working with the Hollyhedge staff. We never skimped on an opportunity to drive up and visit - probably making more appointments than we had to just to spend a little more time on the property and with the staff. We fell more and more in love with it as we went. We cannot say enough positive things about the staff. They are incredibly professional and knowledgeable. They were able to provide exactly what we wanted. Their timeline helped us stay on track with planning and their availability to answer questions or concerns made you feel like you were the only wedding they were ever going to have. I know I felt like an absolute princess throughout especially on the day of. Meredith was our point person and we had begun getting to know her prior to the big day. Seriously, I feel like I just want to sit and hang out with Michele, Meredith and Gabbi. They are incredibly amazing ladies that I grew very fond of! Meredith made sure I had everything I needed on the big day and was pivotal in making everything run as smoothly as it did. Our guests could not stop raving about the venue, the staff and the FOOD! Did I mention the food was amazing? Because it was. Everything was perfect. PERFECT. Thanks to Hollyhedge, and of course our amazing vendors (most of which we found off the preferred vendor list provided by Hollyhedge) we were able to have our fairytale wedding.

Sent on 12/02/2018

HollyHedge Estate's reply:

Jennifer - thank you for this. Really, this touched everyone so dearly. We love what we do, and we love working with phenomenal couples to help them realize their dream wedding. But, you guys are simply awesome. We are so lucky that we got to work with you throughout the process...and can't wait to welcome you all back, and share more exciting life events with you both!
  • Leandra

Leandra · Married on 11/09/2018

Spectacular in every single aspect.

I do not know where to even begin. Our wedding was beyond what we ever hoped for and a lot of that had to do with HollyHedge and the staff there. They’ve been extremely responsive since day one, so attentive, extremely kind and polite, and so incredibly helpful. Every guest we spoke to stated how gorgeous HollyHedge is, how amazing their staff was, and how delicious the food was. It was such a good feeling hearing all of those compliments as we really wanted our wedding to be easy and fun for our guests. There is something so special and magical about HollyHedge and my husband and I loved every single thing about it. The process and planning was so easygoing and they were really so helpful throughout it all. I really will miss everyone who helped make our day so special and I wish I could relive that day many more times as it really felt like a dream.
    I recommend this venue a millions time and more and know you will not be disappointed.

Sent on 11/12/2018

HollyHedge Estate's reply:

Leandra, thank you so much for writing such a lovely review...and so soon after the wedding. The personal touches you all added to the wedding made it not only super fun to be a part of, but one of the most personalized and romantic weddings we've ever been able to be a part of. Thank you for letting us be a part of the celebration.

Kirsty · Married on 09/30/2018

the perfect wedding venue

Holly Hedge is the perfect wedding venue! My husband & I were amazed by how truly beautiful the grounds are and everything about our wedding was perfect! We are local to the area and knew exactly where we wanted to get married. The staff is such a pleasure to work with from the start of our planning process to our wedding day! If your looking for a rustic/whimsical setting for your wedding day, definitely stop by :)

Sent on 10/22/2018

Kirsty,

Thank you for the lovely review! We loved working with you and Serge and seeing your beautiful vision come to life. We hope you will visit us in the future and keep in touch. Good luck to you in all your adventures together!

Best wishes!

Laura · Married on 09/23/2018

Everything You Could Want In A Venue

Choosing HollyHedge as our venue was, hands-down, the best decision we made for our wedding (besides deciding to get married, of course!). HollyHedge was the last venue in a long search of the Tri-State area, and we knew within minutes that this is what we had been searching for and more. A beautiful, romantic venue with soul, onsite accommodations, fantastic food, and helpful coordinators that make your day effortless - what more could you want?

From the first email exchange to sending us home with boxes of desserts, Michele, Meredith, Beth, and Gabi made our wedding breezy every step of the way. They gave honest opinions and lots of helpful suggestions for everything from floorplans to vendors. They went above and beyond to make sure our wedding is something we had time to enjoy. Even though it rained, they had a backup plan ready to go, and honestly, having the ceremony in the barn was absolutely perfect and intimate. You can’t go wrong with any of the ceremony options at HollyHedge!

HollyHedge has far-and-away the best full-service wedding package we found. The fact that so many details are included in package makes things so easy, while still providing a ton of options that truly makes your wedding customizable and reflect you a couple. And the FOOD! The food at HollyHedge is incredible - from the inventive hors d'oeuvres to the custom cake/cupcakes we ate for days afterward. Across the board, our guests have told us that this was the best food they’ve had at a wedding.

To any couple considering HollyHedge as your venue, you won’t be disappointed. They make absolute magic over there, and we wish we could relive our wedding over and over. Many thanks to the HollyHedge team!

HollyHedge Estate 19
    HollyHedge Estate 29
    HollyHedge Estate 30
    Sent on 11/01/2018

Laura,

Thank you so very much for the kind words. We loved working with you and Stephen and we hope to see you again some day!

Best wishes to you both!

Barbara · Married on 09/22/2018

The staff there really go above and beyond to make your day as perfect as possible. My only regret is not being able to bring the chef home with me to make me risotto and duck wontons every day for the rest of my life. We heard all night how beautiful everything was and how great the facility was. It is so cozy and rustic without being (cliché rustic). Very Bucks County. If I were to redo my wedding, I would still pick this place. You will not regret booking this as your venue. It is the best value for what you're spending and it is worth every single penny.

Side note: I am pregnant (4 months pregnant at the time of my wedding--talk about a party crasher) and I ended up needing to be sewn into my dress after an eyelet broke. They not only tackled making sure I stayed in my dress, but also gave me some sparkling grape juice for the champagne toast and all the chamomile tea I could drink. Very thoughtful!!!

Sent on 09/27/2018

HollyHedge Estate's reply:

Barbara, Thank you so much for the lovely review. We asked the chef...and he was excited about the idea of doing more in home work. We'll wait until the baby comes and you can really use the home-cooked meals;)

We hope that the wedding was just the first of many important moments you choose to share with us. Can't wait to welcome you and the whole family back again soon...with one extra member.

Jennifer · Married on 08/17/2018

I just had my dream wedding at the HollyHedge Estate. From the moment we saw the grounds, my husband and I knew this is where we wanted to get married. You could say it was love at first sight! There is not one place on the property that is anything but beautiful! Set back from the road, the HollyHedge Estate is from a fairy tale with a secret garden, rustic feel. What really made the wedding perfect though are the people who work there. All of the staff, including Michele, Meredith, Beth, and Gabbi, went above and beyond to make our wedding perfect They are with you every step of the planning process, and do everything imaginable to make the day magical. I am the third child in my family to get married, and my parents were in awe at how amazing and helpful the staff at the HollyHedge are. There's no team like them anywhere else! And if a gorgeous venue and amazing staff are not enough, let me tell you about the food! The food at the HollyHedge is delicious! My guests kept telling me they have never been to a wedding like ours, and the night was perfect. I am so, so happy to have discovered the HollyHedge and to have married the love of my life there.

Sent on 08/19/2018

Sara · Married on 08/11/2018

We are obsessed with this venue! We chose this place due to it's breathtaking beauty, rooms on site, option for outdoor wedding, rustic charm, farm to table menu, and location. We never could have imagined that our wedding would completely surpass our expectations. The food was incredible (best wedding food I've ever had), the staff was beyond amazing- Beth & Meredith were there every step of the way to make sure our day was perfect and we had everything we needed at every moment- and Michele helped us throughout the entire process answering all of my emails. Our guests could not say enough wonderful things about this place and how accommodating everyone was. We were supposed to get married outside, but the weather didn't cooperate so I was pretty bummed. But after seeing the pictures from inside the barn, I am soooo happy we got married inside. The stone backdrop was stunning and the pictures came out incredible. Every wedding needs to be here and I just hope that my husband and I get to attend another wedding here.

HollyHedge Estate 31
    HollyHedge Estate 32
    HollyHedge Estate 33
    HollyHedge Estate 34
    HollyHedge Estate 35
    Sent on 08/20/2018

Karen · Married on 08/03/2018

Picturesque setting for our daughter’s rustic wedding ceremony and reception. The staff were amazing, accommodating and flexible! We were thrilled that the day was SO perfect!

HollyHedge Estate 36
    HollyHedge Estate 37
    HollyHedge Estate 38
    Sent on 08/17/2018

HollyHedge Estate's reply:

Karen, thank you so much for the lovely review. We are so happy that we were able to be a part of Simone and Tim's celebration. You are were an absolute joy to work with from start to finish. Thank you again for allowing us to be part of the event.

Melissa Scott · Married on 07/13/2018

Our Dream Venue

Holly Hedge Estate was the first and only venue we looked at for our wedding and we have no regrets. From our initial meeting and tour, we saw how charming and beautiful the premises is and got the feeling that we would be in good hands. And all of that was true, throughout the whole process: email and phone communications, meetings, and the day of. They are true professionals who have it down to a science. Our parents and many of our guests commented on how seamless the day felt and we owe it all to the coordinators (Michelle, Beth, and Meredith) and staff at Holly Hedge. We literally didn't have to worry about anything and were able to just enjoy the day and soak it all in. We loved that all aspects of the day would take place all at the venue and being the foodies that we are having good food was very important to us. We were so happy with the enormous food selection and the quality of the food (especially the hors d'oeuvres). Thank you Holly Hedge for making our dream wedding a reality.

Sent on 10/26/2018

HollyHedge Estate's reply:

Hi Melissa, Thank you so much for this super thoughtful and detailed review. We are so happy that our whole team was able to be there for you both throughout the entire process. If you all didn't have to stress about anything on the day of the wedding and could just enjoy good food and quality time with your friends and family, then we did our job! Thank you for being such a wonderful couple to work with from start to finish. We are honored to have been a part of the celebration.

Andrea · Married on 05/27/2018

If you want a magical, fairy tale wedding that looks like it was tucked away in a picturesque courtyard, book at HollyHedge!! It was the first venue we toured, and every other option was strictly compared to how lovely HollyHedge was. In the end, we knew our gut feeling was right, and that we wanted to book our wedding here. The staff there are PROS and Michele is ON TOP of everything! She will also give you her honest opinions in order to save you money and provide a memorable experience for you and your guests.

During the planning process, we never had to feel frazzled about the elements handled by HollyHedge. Michele and Meredith made us feel at ease and helped with our decisions. Not only is HollyHedge the venue, but they also handle catering and desserts. The appetizers were delicious, and I loved the variety. We ended up serving filet mignon, duck breast, salmon en croute, and a vegan option. And wow the cake! Half of our tiers were earl grey tea cake with strawberry mousse, and the other half was lavender cake with lemon mousse. We received so many compliments on the unique flavors.

As for the event itself, we had a morning storm, a downed tree and power outages to deal with all before the event. The HollyHedge team worked hard to keep things running smoothly, and by the time of the ceremony, you would have no idea that anything went wrong. We didn't worry about a single detail once the ceremony started. I got to keep the ceremony outside, and I can't rave enough about the natural beauty that surrounds their courtyard. The vines, trees and other greenery provided a stunning, romantic background for our wedding, and the photos looked amazing! Many, many thanks to HollyHedge for our dream wedding!!

HollyHedge Estate 39
    HollyHedge Estate 45
    HollyHedge Estate 46
    Sent on 08/19/2018

Mike · Married on 02/03/2018

What a great place, wedding was the best one ever.thanks to everyone for making this day so special

Sent on 02/28/2018

HollyHedge Estate's reply:

Hi Mike - thank you so much for the awesome review. Short, sweet and too the point. We love it!!! So much fun to work with you guys. So happy that you all had a great time.

Lauren · Married on 01/20/2018

Having our wedding at HollyHedge was the best decision we made. The venue is gorgeous and perfect for a wedding but what really made our decision was the staff. Key, Michele, Beth and Gabby are true professionals. As an event planner myself, I immediately noticed how accommodating, skilled and easy to work with they are all. Everything about our wedding was perfect and it's because of thestaff at HollyHedge. Do yourself a favor, if you're looking for venues in the New Hope/Philly area go with HollyHedge-you won't be disappointed!!

Sent on 02/17/2018

HollyHedge Estate's reply:

Hi Lauren, Thank you so, so much for taking the time to post a review. We are so happy that the wedding went as you had hoped. It's a little nerve-wracking to work with an accomplished industry professional, but means even more that you were happy with how everything went. Thank you for letting us help with the celebration. We will pass along the compliments to all our staff, who will be thrilled for the review!!! Thank you, thank you!

Stephanie · Married on 11/18/2017

Holly Hedge Estate is an absolutely gorgeous venue and the Event team as well as the B&B staff made our wedding day seamless and feel effortless.

My husband and I are so thrilled with how our entire wedding day turned out and ultimately the entire wedding planning process - all thanks to Holly Hedge Estate!

Key, Michele, and Katie were all amazing to work with and made sure our day was exactly how we envisioned! We couldn't have asked for a better team to be with us by our side every step of the way.

Also, Gabbi and Judy (the Innkeepers) made sure that all of our guests were taken care of from the time they arrived at Holly Hedge as well as the 1740 House through their departure.

Our guests cannot stop raving about the food, decor, atmosphere, and staff friendliness - the list goes on and on!

We are forever grateful to the team at Holly Hedge Estate for making our most special day so memorable.

We highly recommend this incredible wedding venue and hope to be able to attend a friend's wedding at Holly Hedge one day so we can experience it all from the other side!!

Sent on 11/29/2017

HollyHedge Estate's reply:

Hi Stephanie, it's we who are grateful for you allowing us to host the group. What a fun weekend with the entire group at both of the properties. Thank you so much for writing this lovely note and for giving such amazing props to each of the team members. We are so glad we got to be a part of the celebration and can't wait to host the whole group again for the next party!

Caitlin · Married on 10/19/2017

HollyHedge is amazing! A beautiful location with plenty of photo opportunities. The staff and wedding coordinators were fantastic. Extremely helpful, knowledgeable, friendly and capable. On my wedding day, Beth was very attentive; even making sure I had enough to eat and drink throughout the day. During the cocktail hour and reception, Key did the same. I never had a concern that wasn't resolved successfully and am still in awe of how smoothly the day went. I never doubted that they had everything under control... everything was perfect.

Sent on 11/14/2017

HollyHedge Estate's reply:

Caitlin, thank you for the lovely review. We are glad when we can take some of the stress and anxiety out of an inherently stressful day. And, we always want to make sure everyone is well fed:) We love working with couples from the community, and helping them welcome their own family and friends from around the country. We are so fortunate to work in such an amazing place and with such amazing couples. Thank you

Christine · Married on 10/13/2017

My family and I can't stop raving about Hollyhedge. This is honestly the perfect wedding venue. My groom and I had a great time planning with Michelle and Key. Not only are they professional, they're incredibly nice and fun to be around. Everything about the place is gorgeous. The food is absolutely incredible. Our cake tasted amazing and it looked stunning. There's a bridal suite for the bridal party to use all day the day of. They even packaged up our cake and leftovers and had them in the honeymoon fridge. You just won't get that kind of service elsewhere. Thank you to everyone at Hollyhedge!!

HollyHedge Estate 47
    Sent on 10/18/2017

Hi Christine,
    Thank you so much for the incredibly kind words. Our whole staff loves working with people to help them realize their own unique wedding experience. You guys were fantastic to work with, and we are so grateful that you let us help with the whole process. We can't wait to see you again for the honeymoon and in the many happy years of marriage to come. Thank you again for letting us be a part of the celebration!

brian · Married on 10/07/2017

Magical, beautiful, amazing venue to plan YOUR special day. As the father of the bride I was delighted with the overall experience from start to finish. Michelle and Key are awesome to deal with and just GREAT people. The entire team was outstanding
    Every detail was handled with perfection. Let Holly Hedge make YOUR special day even more special and memorable

Sent on 10/10/2017

HollyHedge Estate's reply:

Brian, Thank you for the wonderful words and encouragement to others:) We particularly appreciate the words of support from a father of the bride. Our entire team loved working with you and your family. We are so happy that we were able to play host to the party and celebration throughout the weekend. Your encouragement and constructive feedback are deeply valued and we will continue to work to ensure that every one who comes to an event has the best possible experience. Thank you again.

Laura · Married on 09/09/2017

I cant say enough good things about this venue. Key and Michele were a true pleasure to work with. Nothing was too tall an order for them. Ridiculously accomodating venue, excellent food, beautiful grounds and interior spaces. Truly the hidden gem of New Hope. A perfect mix of rustic and sophistication. A perfect Bucks County wedding. There was not one hiccup.

Sent on 10/05/2017

HollyHedge Estate's reply:

Hi Laura, Thank you for this. It makes us so happy to hear that you had such a positive experience working with our team, and that you all enjoyed every part of the wedding. Everyone here loved working with you throughout the process and on the day of the wedding. We are so happy for you both. We can't wait to see you again.

Arielle · Married on 07/22/2017

My husband and I got married at HollyHedge on August 10th. When wedding planning, we were searching for a venue that only had one wedding at a time, that had a beautiful outside space, and that would allow our guests to stay on the property. We visited several venues and then went for a tour of HollyHedge. The property is private, in a beautiful location, and reminds me of a secret garden. The historic barn is unique and beautiful, and was one of my reasons for selecting the venue because even if the weather doesn't cooperate the backup ceremony location is natural and beautiful with giant windows. Our wedding was a dream come true. Our immediate family and bridal party stayed at the estate on Thursday after the rehearsal dinner and Friday after the wedding. We had our ceremony and reception on site. It rained about an hour before our ceremony but HollyHedge staff dried everything and made the space look perfect. Everyone absolutely loved the intimate ceremony outside, and I highly recommend our officiant Andy Mahaney who the venue recommends. The fountain in the middle of the outside ceremony space adds to the beauty. The cocktail hour was also perfect and people could sit outside or inside which was great on a hot day. We were not impressed with the food at the tasting but on the day of the wedding the food was excellent and the toasted coconut filling cake was delicious. I do suggest paying for a separate tasting where you can actually try the food you are considering from the menu, since many things weren't available at the tasting. The potato croquettes are awesome! The reception space was perfect for approximately 130 people, though I wouldn't recommend trying to fit too many more people in there. Finally, we had an after party in the old barn which was amazing and they had a bonfire for s'mores outside. We never wanted the night to end! The staff is incredibly accommodating and will assure that you have a beautiful, memorable wedding.

HollyHedge Estate 48
    HollyHedge Estate 56
    HollyHedge Estate 57
    Sent on 09/02/2018

Ed · Married on 07/21/2017

My wife and I made a list of venues to visit when we started to plan our wedding. The first place we visited was HollyHedge Estate. We fell in love with the place as soon as we pulled in. The grounds and buildings are absolutely beautiful. Once we got inside for our appointment, we met with Michele. She was extremely friendly and answered all of our questions as we toured the property. We got back to the office and she gave us all of the pricing information. It’s basically a flat fee and no hidden charges, which is RARE for a wedding venue. Most places we looked at, you had to pay a few thousand dollars to reserve the venue, then hire an outside catering company which had tiered pricing. HollyHedge has their own in-house caterer and they offer ONE liquor package. They don’t try to nickel and dime you for every little thing, which was a HUGE reason why we fell in love with them. Oh, and the cake was free!!

The staff at HHE operate like a well-oiled machine. Our wedding day was actually stress-free!! Key (who is also amazing) took care of everything for us and told us when/where to be. They even had a few little details that made the day even more special. HHE is also a bed and breakfast, so most of our guests rented a room and stayed on the property. This was extremely convenient and safe for everyone. Our guests kept telling us all night how beautiful the place was and some even took time the next morning to walk around and take some photos.

Choosing HollyHedge as our venue was the easiest and best decision we made. You should put them at the top of your list to visit. You will probably cancel all of your other appointments after visiting HHE, just like we did.

Sent on 10/18/2017
  • Courtney

Courtney · Married on 11/11/2016

We got married this past November at HollyHedge Estate and they truly made it a day we will never forget! From the moment my now husband, mother, and I stepped foot on the property, it felt like we were worlds away. The grounds were stunningly beautiful and we knew it would be the perfect romantic and laid back setting for our wedding. We worked a lot with Key, Gabbi and Michele leading up to the wedding to finalize all of the various details and they really went above and beyond to make everything run smoothly. Very organized and genuine people. On the day of the wedding, one of their incredible team members, Tim, stepped in last minute to be our officiant when ours failed to show up on time. Tim totally blew us away - our family and friends still rave about him and I'm actually glad he was the one that officiated our wedding instead of the other guy! Could have been a total nightmare, but the HollyHedge team really took care of us.

A big thanks to Beth who also helped us coordinate the day of. She was also super sweet, caring, and genuine and made us all feel comfortable and relaxed. We knew we were in good hands with this team!
    Would definitely recommend HollyHedge to other brides + grooms -- our wedding went off without a hitch and was truly the best day of our lives.

Sent on 02/12/2017

HollyHedge Estate's reply:

Courtney, thank you so much for the wonderful and thoughtful review. You all handled every challenge with grace and patience, and we are glad that we could do just a little bit to help alleviate the stress. We loved working with you all, and are thrilled that we were able to host such an amazing celebration of your love. We can't wait to have you all visit again.
  • Jessica

Jessica · Married on 10/29/2016

HollyHedge is the best. Our entire wedding day felt so completely surreal - our guests kept saying it was like a movie wedding - all due to the quality of service as well as the beautiful grounds at HollyHedge. With its stonework and lush gardens, the estate provided a gorgeous backdrop to our October wedding; we almost felt like we were in the English countryside at times. We held both our ceremony and reception on-site, which really is the way to do it. The courtyard is so pretty and it's unbelievable how quickly and seamlessly the staff at HollyHedge can transition the area from ceremony to cocktail hour. During the wedding, we loved how guests could navigate from the courtyard to the Old Barn to the reception area to the fire pits -- providing plenty of changes in scenery and things to do. While our first tasting had been a little lackluster, the food at our wedding was delicious and in solid portion sizes. I still have dreams about the bacon-wrapped scallop and our best man hasn't stopped talking about his steak nearly two months later. In addition to having the ceremony and reception on-site, our guests occupied the attached inn -- making everything incredibly convenient and homey. Leading up to the wedding, we worked mostly with Michele and then Key managed our wedding day. They basically feel like family to us now. We are so happy we chose to have our wedding at HollyHedge Estate. Even as it was happening, we were in complete awe over how perfect everything turned out and how well the staff executed it all. We will always think of them fondly and cherish everything they did to make our wedding a beautiful affair.

Sent on 12/28/2016

HollyHedge Estate's reply:

Dear Jessica, thank you so much for taking the time to write such a thoughtful review. We could not be more humbled by your kind words. Our entire team loved working with you all. We are so glad we could make the wedding stress free and memorable for you and your family and friends. We can't wait to have you come back and visit soon.