Holly Thomas Design Reviews

Holly Thomas Design 7
  • Marites

Marites Cumba · Married on 05/26/2018

Loved Holly!

Our wedding was in May of 2018. From the get go, Holly was incredibly easy to work with. She listened to my ideas and amazingly, created the designs I envisioned. Holly was easily accessible, prompt and reliable. I would definitely recommend her for any of your wedding signage needs.

Kimberly · Married on 09/02/2017

Working with Holly was an overall great experience. My only regret was not finding her sooner so that she could have also done my invitations! She is highly skilled in what she does and was able to provide us with ideas and food for thought given this was obviously my first rodeo with planning a wedding! Her designs are beautiful and can be viewed on her site. I would highly recommend her to anyone but do make sure to plan ahead as she books up quickly and invitations in general can take some time if you would like to do them custom. Holly can match everything in the same theme from your invitations to programs, welcome letters/itineraries, escort cards, thank you notes, etc. I had her work on itineraries (complete with a welcome letter and map), menus, stickers and escort cards for me. Overall, a positive experience.

Holly Thomas Design 13
    Holly Thomas Design 14
  • Jamandance

Amanda · Married on 06/03/2017

Holly was a total joy to work with--She's creative, talented -!; really sweet. Our invitations and day of pieces (e.g. Custom drink sign, gifts/card sign, etc) were gorgeous and unique. They perfectly fit our theme and were so "us." I'd recommend Holly in a heartbeat! :)

stacey · Married on 08/12/2016

Amazing customer service!! Holly was wonderful. She nailed it on the first proof!

Kerra · Married on 06/04/2016

I'm a firm believer that your invitation set the theme of your wedding and Holly Thomas Designs nailed it!

Holly Thomas Designs was not only amazingly creative but extremely accommodating and a BLAST to work with. Her designs came over clean and professional and the package we received with our beloved invitations were nothing short of amazing quality as well as a branding wonderland! You can tell that Holly loves what she does from sending multiple complete looks/designs to her fun loving emails. I felt like I was working with my sister and she made it an easy-peasy process to say YES to our invitations.

You will not regret choosing Holly Thomas Designs for your stationary needs!

Allison · Married on 04/30/2016

Holly is a dream to work with! She took my visions for save the dates and invites and brought them to life better than I ever could have imagined. She truly specializes in creating a brand for your wedding. We worked together strictly through email as I am in Chicago and she is in Northern Michigan, but it was no issue at all. I plan to continue working with Holly for our day-of signage needs and would recommend her to anyone looking for beautiful high quality wedding paper goods!

Sent on 12/07/2015

Holly Thomas Design's reply:

Thank you, Allison! It was my pleasure! Your vision was one I could get right on board with! I love it!

Kathy · Married on 09/19/2015

Quick response time and turnaround time for proofs! Very flexible in meeting our wants. Process was made very easy and simple from beginning to end-will definitely be using her for all of our printing needs for the wedding!

Sent on 05/19/2015

Holly Thomas Design's reply:

Thank you so much, Kathy! I appreciate this review! So excited to work with you more!

Emily · Married on 09/19/2015

Love her work she is amazing!!!!

Sent on 05/22/2015

Holly Thomas Design's reply:

Thank your for your review, Emily!
  • Trina

Trina · Married on 08/15/2015

Holly Thomas is so creative and talented! From the first moment my fiancé and I saw Holly's designs online, we knew we wanted to work with her for all of our wedding needs. She was incredibly responsive, gave us prompt information, and was patient with all of our questions and tedious requests. Holly gave us design feedback and helped us work through different ideas to create the custom wedding invitations of our dreams. She also custom designed everything from our save the dates, rehearsal dinner invites, dinner menus, table numbers, seating chart, programs, escort cards, and other oversized customized signs for our wedding. The final products exceeded my expectations and I will admit that I am a VERY picky and tedious person - 100% satisfied!

What I found to be exceptional with Holly Thomas Design, in comparison with others out there, is that it is custom work with unlimited revisions for the client. Holly kept me in the loop every step of the way on design, ideas, process, next steps, and prices. She is very knowledgeable, responsive, professional, and detail-oriented, which put me at ease throughout the whole process.

Overall, out of all of the wedding vendors I did business with for my wedding planning, Holly Thomas Design was the easiest, most friendly, professional vendor of them all! I highly recommend Holly Thomas Design to anyone looking for a custom experience for elegant, timeless, and high-class wedding stationery. I will continue to use Holly for any paper products that we may ever need. THANK YOU, HOLLY!!!!

Holly Thomas Design's reply:

Thank you so much for this beautiful review. You are a joy to work with and I am so grateful for client's like you!

Sarah · Married on 08/07/2015

Holly was such a delight to work with from phone conversations to emails, etc! I was truly wowed by the beauty of her design, she was able to not only execute exactly what I was looking for with a custom invitation but made it even more lovely. She also completed our table numbers, programs and guest table cards which we were so happy with too. Her pricing was fantastic as well. I can not say enough great things about her and her work and highly recommend her!!

Sent on 10/19/2015

Holly Thomas Design's reply:

Thank you for the review, Sarah! it was a pleasure to work with you and I wish you all the best!

Claire · Married on 08/01/2015

Holly was a blast to work with from start to finish. She is very creative and took our hodgepodge of ideas and turned it into a beautiful product. She is lightning fast with proofs, making revisions and getting the printed products out with plenty of time to spare. We had a very alternative idea for a guest book and she took it and ran with it

Sent on 07/22/2015

Holly Thomas Design's reply:

Thank you, Claire! I appreciate your review very much! You were so fun to work with! Best wishes!

Natalie · Married on 06/27/2015

I am so pleased with my thank you cards! Holly took my wedding style and theme and incorrupated it perfectly.

Sent on 05/26/2015

Holly Thomas Design's reply:

Natalie, Thank you! I was a pleasure to work with you! your review is appreciated so much!

Elena · Married on 04/25/2015

Holly helped us create a wonderful thank you card for each guest, thanking them for sharing in our day and letting them know how much they mean to us. She also helped us with a last minute problem and created wonderful table numbers. She was very accommodating and got things done and made changes even though some of it was last minute. Everything was great and I would highly recommend!

Holly Thomas Design's reply:

Elena, thank you so much for your wonderful review! You were a joy to work with - congratulations again!

Carrie · Married on 10/05/2014

Holly Thomas Design always goes above and beyond to make every invite,logo & custom ad designs for my business look trendy and amazing! Her remarkable creativity makes all her designs stand out from the crowd. All of her products are very detailed and are always made from high quality material. She really takes in your vision and turns it into a piece of art. I highly recommend Holly Thomas Design for all your design needs.

Holly Thomas Design's reply:

Thank you for your review, Carrie! I appreciate it so much!

Trisha · Married on 10/04/2014

Holly did my wedding invitations and thank you notes. I could not be happier with the results she produced for our special day. I came to her with no ideas to go off of whatsoever and she was flexible with trying to help me brainstorm. When we were working out specifics, she was so quick with getting the new proofs that I could approve. The process was so quick and easy, and Holly was so supportive the entire time! After working with her, I could never go to one of those online sites - the personal touch made this experience above and beyond what I would have expected. Plus, the pricing is really reasonable!

Sent on 03/11/2015

Holly Thomas Design's reply:

thank your for your wonderful review, Trisha! It was certainly a pleasure to work with you as well!

Jayme · Married on 08/16/2014

Holly created my save the dates, invitations, and programs for my wedding. She did such an amazing job on all of them! Holly went above and beyond with everything! The designs she created were absolutely beautiful and exactly what I wanted. Holly is so talented and I definitely recommend her!!!

Sent on 08/05/2015

Holly Thomas Design's reply:

Thanks for your review Jayme! I really loved doing your wedding designs!!

Kellie · Married on 06/28/2014

Holly was absolutely amazing. She went above and beyond to accommodate my requests. I couldn't be happier with how my save the dates, invites, and thank you notes turned out. Highly recommend!!!

Holly Thomas Design's reply:

Thank you Kellie! It was a joy to be a party of your special day!

Jessica · Married on 07/21/2012

Holly designed my wedding invitations, and they ended up being my favorite part of the planning process! She was very quick in getting proofs emailed, and very responsive to any changes I wanted to make. The finished product was beautiful and I received many compliments on her innovative design (I purchased the folded invitations). They were also very affordable. I would highly recommend her to any brides that want a hassle-free experience with fantastic results, so basically, everybody!

Sent on 03/13/2015

Holly Thomas Design's reply:

Thank you Jessica! Your review is so appreciated!

Amanda · Married on 09/23/2011

Holly designed our wedding invitations, ceremony programs, and monogrammed our reception cocktail napkins. She was professional, timely, patient, excited, and just brilliant. She was able to see my vision and designed everything perfectly. She was able to work within our budget and give us items that we loved!

Holly Thomas Design's reply:

Thank you very much, Amanda! You were a pleasure to work with!

Bailey · Married on 09/25/2010

I had an amazing experience with HTD!! I absolutely loved my invitations and couldn't have been happier with the talent and quality. I would highly recommend anyone to use her services!!

Sent on 05/15/2015

Holly Thomas Design's reply:

Thank you, Bailey! Your review is appreciated very much!

Stephanie · Married on 06/19/2010

Holly is amazing!! She has a creative eye, is fun to work with and brings both professionalism and passion to the job which is so helpful when dealing with the BIG moments in life.

Sent on 03/20/2015

Holly Thomas Design's reply:

Thank you so much, Stephanie! You're review is so appreciated!

Sam · Married on 08/08/2009

Holly created our beautiful seal and send invitations with matching programs and thank you cards for our wedding. She is creative, reliable, fast, and easy to work with. I have also worked with her for birthday announcments and she made my chaotic idea into a masterpiece. She is a true artist.

Sent on 05/16/2015

Holly Thomas Design's reply:

Your review is so appreciated! Thank you!

Sarah · event on: 05/17/2015

Holly is a treat to work with! She is passionate about her work and it shows!

Holly Thomas Design's reply:

Thanks for your review, Sarah! I appreciate it so much!

Ray · event on: 04/01/2015

Great in every aspect. She has my business, hands down!

Holly Thomas Design's reply:

Thank you for your review, Ray! So appreciated!