Holly Jones Photography Reviews

43 | Decatur, GA

43 Reviews for Holly Jones Photography

I would recommend Holly to everyone! She was very easy to work with and made me feel very comfortable. Holly's photos were beautiful and will be treasured forever.

Sent on 06/04/2016

Holly traveled a great distance and met with us to understand the flow of the wedding in order to capture the best photos. She caught the most intimate moments and there were beautiful shots not only of the bride and groom but the surroundings and friends/family. The pictures are breath-taking!

Sent on 06/09/2016

Joy · Married on 07/25/2015

Holly is AMAZING! She made us both feel so comfortable and our photos are beautifully gorgeous! She even helps keep you on track! She was so accommodating when we wanted portraits that required her to climb up hills and go through rock caves. She was there, ready to do whatever was needed to capture the shots. We love her and highly recommend her. She has such positive and energetic and will keep you smiling, laughing and feeling great!

Sent on 06/01/2016
  • F

Fernando · Married on 07/04/2015

We had the pleasure of working with Holly and her team for both our engagement pictures but also our destination wedding in Nevis. Her preparation was outstanding and her "bed side" manner helped us get comfortable in order to get the best "performance" for the shots. My wife and I can not provide a more glowing review for the work she did for us and can't wait to have our fur children captured on film by her!

Sent on 06/23/2016

Tammy · Married on 10/06/2013

Holly Jones did an amazing job with our wedding photos. They turned out so beautifully. We are very pleased with their professional attitude and great selection of photo options.

Sent on 11/13/2013
  • caaron3

Christa · Married on 10/05/2013

We absolutely loved working with Holly!! She was great from the first contact, to scheduling, to helping us pose in engagement, bridal, and wedding shots. I loved that she gave us a photography schedule for the day of, it was so detailed and so helpful! Even the make-up artists were impressed and wished more photographers would do that!
    Holly's picture quality is out of this world! Every shot is perfect, I don't know how she does it! I would definitely recommend Holly to anyone looking for a photographer. I know I plan to use her for future photography needs :)

Sent on 12/05/2013

Holly is simply a brilliant photographer, capturing the light, the atmosphere and the energy of the occasion. She brings or uses props that make every picture unique. Her use of light and texture are amazing. In addition, she is a delightful, thoughtful, considerate and beautiful person herself who is very easy to work with. She really goes out of her way to work with a budget and with the needs and wishes of her clients.

I would 100% recommend her to everyone doing weddings, portraits and other occasions.

Sent on 11/21/2013

Kristen · Married on 08/24/2013

Holly and her team were such a pleasure to work with. She was very creative, positive and thorough. She has a true artistic eye for special shots to capture your special day. I would highly recommend her to capture all of your life's special events.

Sent on 11/21/2013

Jason · Married on 08/24/2013

Holly and her team did such and AMAZING job at our wedding!! Our expectations were far exceeded and we look forward to any opportunity to use Holly Jones photography into the future and would recommend them to any/all of our friends!!

Sent on 11/26/2013

Cassie · Married on 08/10/2013

Holly was so great work with! We could not have asked for anyone better to capture our wedding day any more perfectly! She is so easy to work with, incredibly talented and a fun person to have around on your big day! Our engagement and wedding pictures are beautiful and we are beyond thrilled with her work!

Sent on 12/04/2013

Michael · Married on 06/15/2013

My wife and I really enjoyed working with Holly on our wedding day and the photos are AMAZING! Holly and her staff are very professional and accommodating and she really helped my wife relax throughout the day since she was pretty much a nervous wreck until we got to the reception. We looked at a lot of photographers work before making a decision, but with Holly we not only loved her style and work, but her personality which we thought would be important considering she would be with us for 12 hours that day. If you want a great photograper with beautiful and creative pictures as well as someone that is fun and professional, I would highly recommend Holly Jones Photography!

Sent on 12/06/2013

Taylor · Married on 05/18/2013

Holly was absolutely amazing and I am so happy that we chose her for our wedding. We decided on our wedding photographer very close to our wedding and Holly was so great to meet with my husband and I and also my mom with such short notice. Holly and her husband Dustin were phenomenal at our wedding. They were prompt, professional and such a delight to work with. Holly was 7 months pregnant and you would have never known, she did not slow down the entire night! They captured every part of our special day and more. Our friends and family loved Holly and Dustin and commented on how smoothly the night went. They were so much fun with my bridal party and I just cannot say enough great things about them. We have stunning photos that I will treasure for many years to come. I also had a bridal session with Holly and she really knows some awesome spots around town to take great pictures! The bridal session was so relaxed and she really makes you feel beautiful! I can't wait to use Holly again in the future and to recommend her to all of my friends! Thanks again Holly and Dustin for making our wedding so memorable!

Sent on 07/15/2013

Betsy · Married on 11/16/2012

I can not say enough about Holly. Not only was she so easy to work with, on time and mad me as a bride relax during all the pictures. The pictures are amazing and breathtaking! If you are looking for someone for your wedding or any event I highly suggest Holly! it was the best decision I made!!

Sent on 12/12/2012

Lara · Married on 08/24/2012

Holly was amazing and so talented! I had engagement and wedding photos done with her and I loved them all. I had never had professional photos taken previously and was very nervous but she made me feel extremely comfortable and at ease. She was very professional and always quick to respond to my calls and emails. I received my photos promplty after both sessions. I had so many compliments on my pictures from family and friends on the quality and artistic views. She is open to suggestions and really listens to what you want. Well worth every penny!

Sent on 10/14/2012

Alison · Married on 05/27/2012

Holly handles families and craziness perfectly! Everyone commented on how professional and energetic she was at the wedding...and then how beautiful the pictures were when those came out! We were thrilled and loved every single minute of working with her (and Dustin!)!!

Sent on 10/05/2012

Markie · Married on 05/26/2012

I have searched far and wide for a photographer of Holly Jones' caliber, and was very pleased to have found her. Holly strives to understand what you are looking for and what your specific expectations are. She doesn't just document your wedding, she goes above and beyond to deliver the style of photography you are looking for. She is incredibly professional but yet so likable! I love that Holly stays very personable and easy to work with; all of my family and guests had positive things to say in regards to her being there. All in all, I could not have asked for a better experience in having Holly photograph our wedding. Very pleasing experience! Thank you again Miss Holly!

Sent on 07/23/2012

Kristine · Married on 04/28/2012

Holly and her husband made us both feel so comfortable and at ease on our wedding day. I love her creative and unique style and attention to detail. Our photos are amazing!!!!

Sent on 10/10/2012

Jennifer · Married on 11/11/2011

Hiring Holly as our photographer was one of the best decisions we made for our wedding. She is patient, accommodating, & fun to work with. We were expecting very good, but what we got was amazing. We are truly grateful to have our day recorded in such a richly creative & stunning way. She captured the big & small moments, & all the little details. My parents (who are very hard to please) were very impressed with her professionalism & with the ease of working with her. We will always recommend Holly - for weddings, portraits, etc. Thank you, Ms. Holly!!!

Sent on 12/20/2011

Stafford · Married on 11/05/2011

Its hard to put into words how thankful we are for Holly and her team, we had a wonderful experience with them and are extremely pleased with the final product. Holly's talent and knowledge of light, emotion, and timing are what make her photographs so outstanding. Both she and her team were timely in responses, appointments and at the wedding. Moreover she had an 12 hour day shooting my wedding and her attitude and creativity never faltered. It was great to work with her and everyone that was a guest and thoose that have just seen the pictures continue to tell us how wonderful our photographs are. Hire Holly Jones Photography you won't make a better decision!

Sent on 12/15/2011
  • W

Wendy · Married on 10/22/2011

Holly is absolutely fantastic, and I was beyond delighted when I found out she would be able to photograph my wedding! She was professional, enthusiastic, and most of all fun. She knew how to get the best shots and capture the spirit of the wedding !
    I had no idea how fast paced and involved the process would be ,but Holly kept things on schedule, and more importantly kept us sane! I felt comfortable with her guidance and trusted her creative direction. She is an extraordinary photographer with an amazing eye. Her shots were creative, fun, and inspiring. I know that I put my memories in the right hands. Thanks Holly!

Sent on 11/03/2011

Hannah · Married on 09/17/2011

Holly was just wonderful! Her work is fantastic and she did a great job keeping us relaxed and laughing everytime we were with her. We could not be happier with all the photos from our engagement session, our wedding and with Holly overall!

Sent on 10/26/2011

Jessica · Married on 09/10/2011

Holly is very professional, easy to work with and So creative! She is quick to respond to questions/emails and her second shooter is also great to work with. Compared to other photographers we viewed Holly is the BEST for the price and quality.

Sent on 10/10/2011

Laura · Married on 09/04/2011

Our wedding photos are amazing! Both my husband and I are so happy with the end product and working with Holly has been a pleasure. I highly recommend using Holly if you want great service and photos!

Sent on 10/09/2011

Lillian · Married on 07/31/2011

Holly was the most amazing photographer. She was supportive, sweet, creative, fun and made me and my husband feel completely comfortable. I can't say enough good things about her, or how much I enjoyed having her as our photographer.

She really "got" us, and that comes through in our photos. (That was especially important because my husband is a very very quiet and reserved person.) Having Holly photo us was more like hanging out with a good friend, than being in front of a camera.

Holly is really artistically talented, her photos are gorgeous. Very well composed, and vibrant. I love her photographic style.

Our wedding pictures are amazing. She caught all the meaningful moments, communicated the feeling of our wedding, and who we are.
    I cried when I saw them, and they evoke that same reaction when I see them now. :)

I also took boudoir photos with Holly, and they turned out amazing! My husband loves them. :) Looking at myself through her lens has helped me see how beautiful I really am - despite my womanly insecurities!

I loved her so much that I ended up buying a package for my parents to do a small session with her. They loved it too - and it ended up being the best gift I could have given them.

I think choosing Holly to be our photographer was the very best choice I could have made for our wedding. I would choose her again in a heartbeat. I fully plan on asking her to photograph our family again in the future, once we start having one! :)

Sent on 10/18/2011

Megan · Married on 07/30/2011

I wish there was a better score to provide than just a 5.0! Holly was an absolute joy to work with in every facet of the word! She was extremely responsive, on-time, and delivered above and beyond what we could have ever hoped for! She was personable with everyone on the wedding day and she and her assistant were literally everywhere capturing some of the best shots of the night. I will definitely work with her again given the opportunity (babies/maternity), and would recommend anyone else to as well!

Sent on 09/13/2011