Holly Hunt Photography Reviews

Rating 5.0 out of 5, 16 Reviews
View more information

• Keri Lynn
    Keri L. Getting married on 09/30/2022
    I have done two photoshoots with Holly, one with just me and the other with my boyfriend and I. Holly is really nice and down to earth which makes her fun to work with. She makes you feel completely comfortable. After I got my pictures back, she really took the time to make sure that I was happy with them and asked me if there were any other touch-ups that she could do for me. All of my pictures came out great and I would definitely recommend her!
    Dainna Event on: 11/09/2013
    Holly was both professional and fun and really willing to get the job done to my satisfaction.
    Jennifer Event on: 06/29/2013
    Holly was helpful, professional, fun, artistic, and I am so happy I choose her to photograph my family. She recommended the perfect place and time and was very knowledgeable about the area. I plan on using Holly's photography services again.
    Holly Married on 04/06/2013
    I originally purchased a living social deal from Holly. She was very flexible and allowed me to add more time to fit in everything that I wanted. Holly is amazingly creative and talented. She had the ability to make me feel completely comfortable. She was great at giving me instructions, is very friendly and professional. She returned samples to me very quickly. All of my photos were breathtaking! I would definitely recommend Holly and I hope to book with her again in the near future!
    Taliesin Married on 03/30/2013
    I wish we had more time with Holly! She was fantastic and we are looking forward to using her again in the future!
    Diahanna Married on 11/02/2012
    Not only were our wedding pictures taken with such professionalism, they came out incredible. Each picture is more beautiful from the next and she captured moments at such precise times that you know as a photographer her heart and creativity was in that moment with us!!

We are extremely greatful for her amazing talents, professionalism, care and heartfelt support. We plan on using her in our future for more memorable occassions aside from our Wedding, and we would and shall recommend her to many others!

I've rated her as high as possible, but I must admit if there were 5 more stars to give I'd light them up for Mrs Hunt-Kix.....she's a super star hands-down!!!!

All our thanks and gratitude,

Diahanna & Mike Marino
    Val Event on: 10/26/2012
    Holly photographed my twin daughters whom can be challenging to say the least! She had them at ease and laughing. The photos are priceless. Her demeanor is so relaxed and down-to-earth.
    Tammie Event on: 10/13/2012
    This was the first time I had a on location photo shoot. the quality of the service was top of the line. Holly was very compassionate to the fact I had a very large family participating in the shoot.

I will never do a walmart, sears or jc penny photo sitting again. I would recommend Holly Hunt to all.

Great moments were captured.
    Jaimee Event on: 10/06/2012
    Holly was absolutely wonderful to work with. She had a great eye for the area that we chose to have our photo shoot at. She captured the love and laughter that is what my family is all about. I look forward to working with Holly again.
    Patrice Event on: 08/12/2012
    Holly was fabulous to work with! She is pleasant , professional and very accommodating. Our shoot was with 13 people and she took charge and organized us efficiently. We had a great time and the pictures are fabulous! I would highly recommend Holly for any of your photographic needs!
    Andrea Event on: 08/04/2012
    Our package was a family photo. Loved it
    Anne M. Event on: 08/04/2012
    Holly was amazing! My husband and I shot maternity photos with her today. She was very professional but also fun and easy going. Her personality made both of us feel comfortable. She was very attentive to detail and would make adjustments to our clothing and hair, which I very much appreciated. I would definitely recommend using Holly to friends and family.
    Allison Married on 11/19/2011
    Holly is a phenomenal photographer and I highly recomend her. My husband isn't the biggest fan of posing/taking pictures...but Holly was great at making both of us feel super comfortable. And...did I mention how talented she is? She also captured many many beautiful photo journalistic style pictures....and caught my husbands elusive smile. She was flexible, on time, professional, courteous and a BLAST to work with. Book her. You will not regret it.
    Sachi Married on 07/08/2011
    Holly was so great to work with. She was quick to answer my questions and was prompt with samples from our day. I loved her personality...she was so nice to be and was professional but friendly. Her pictures brought tears too my eyes. I can't wait to use her again.
    Terri Married on 05/01/2011
    Holly did a great job and is very easy to work with. She is professional and has a very upbeat personality. The pictures she took of me are amazing. I look beautiful without having a posed look. I have received so many compliments on the pictures.
    Joanna Married on 05/22/2010
    I was most impressed with this photographers creativity. Also, I initially felt shy and awkward, but Holly really put me at ease. I love how every moment of my day was captured but I didn't feel like photography took up much time. The resulting product benefitted from Holly's experience and professionalism. Now when people tell me they are getting married the first thing I do is tell them that I know a great photographer.