Holly Harris Photography Reviews

45 | Tucson, AZ

45 Reviews for Holly Harris Photography

Barbara · Married on 12/02/2017

Holly traveled and did everything with little notice and direction and she took great pics and really captured the moment.

Taylor · Married on 06/29/2017

Holly was very professional throughout the entire wedding event that I hosted along with the individual meetings I had with her to plan the event. Her photography style is exactly what my husband and I were looking for and she captured every special moment throughout our wedding/reception perfectly! I would recommend her to everyone looking for a photographer on their wedding day!

Amber · Married on 04/08/2017

Holly was wonderful! Very attentive and flexible to exactly what I wanted. She took pictures of my wedding and they came out great!

Amanda · Married on 03/19/2016

I was lucky enough to receive Holly as my photographer when I used Seaside Beach Weddings San Diego for an elopement on Coronado Beach. She has a great personality and was so easy and fun to work with! She had many great ideas for photos and also asked for any photo ideas I had. Out of the 200+ photos I received it was hard to narrow them down to my favorites to share with my family and friends because there was so many that I loved! My only complaint about the photos is that my husband was squinting in many of them due to the sun and being a normal glasses wearer not used to contacts. This is no complaint of Holly though because she told us to close our eyes and open them on the count of three so that we weren't squinting in the photos. Unfortunately my hubby didn't listen. Just putting that out there so couples wanting to get married on the beach or outside in the sun can be aware to listen to her 1-2-3 technique if you want some wide eyed photos ;)

Hilary · Married on 02/13/2016

Holly was an amazing photographer and I loved the work she did at my wedding!!!

Kourtney · Married on 07/17/2014

Holly was an amazing photographer interacted with our group very well. She had great ideas for photos! I received my photos very quickly and was very pleased with the work!!

Holly was so much fun to work with! She had a laid back personality and allowed us to just have fun with the shoot. I would def book her again, when I got the pics back there were so many great pics that truly helped capture our love we shared that day!

Margaraet · Married on 07/13/2014

Holly was so patient and so amazing and so easy going with our wedding party! She began at our location at Coronado Island and then moved to a different location for our reception. She took so many amazing photos! Thank you Holly!

Jaissa · Married on 07/07/2014

I never met this vendor before the day of my wedding. She did an amazing job capturing the photos and I wanted and ones that I never even thought of! It was a beach wedding and she did an amazing job capturing everything and every little detail! When I got the photos back I was so impressed! I can't wait to share them all over social media in my books I order from Shutterly! Thank you soo much Holly for making our special day memorable through your photos and snapshots!!!

Dianna · Married on 06/22/2014

We chose Holly for our wedding photos and we are so glad we did! My husband and I are not ones for lots of photos and posey shots and she understood what we were looking for. She was so easy to work with, laidback and unobtrusive during the ceremony and easy going after.Had suggestions for photos but also went with what we wanted as well. Received our photos within a couple weeks and loved them! Not only did everyone look great in the photos, but she really captured the natural beauty of our beach wedding. Thank you a million times Holly for making our day so great and capturing great images that we will cherish!

Amy · Married on 05/31/2014

Holly was able to capture special moments of our wedding day so we can always go back and remember how amazing this day was. Thank you!!!!

Joe · Married on 01/18/2014

Holly was just wonderful. She went above the norm and made our wedding extra special! Pictures arrived ahead of schedule and were fabulous.

CJ · Married on 10/05/2013

Holly is awesome!!!! We had so much fun with her and she captured everything from our silly personalities to the special moments!!! Thank you Holly!!!!

Jenyfer · Married on 09/07/2013

We were lucky enough to have Holly photograph our wedding ceremony on Coronado Island. She was energetic, friendly and had great ideas for pictures! Holly was very flexible and accommodating while taking group pictures which included three little ones under 2! We worked together and were able to get every shot we wanted.

My 4 year old loved her and she was able to get great shots of the 3 of us. Our experience with Holly was amazing and I was even more happy when we got our disc with all of our pictures on it before we were promised. The pictures came out perfect and I cannot express how happy and pleased I am that our special day was captured in such a great way!!

Jennifer · Married on 06/27/2013

Holly was amazing !! This was a second marriage for both of us so we just wanted a relaxed and fun ceremony and photo session with our family. With 5 kids, 2 teenagers and 4 adults, you never know how it will go?! Holly was very professional but also just a go with the flow photographer. She had a ton of great photo ideas but also valued our opinions. We would definitely use her again and would recommend her to anyone that is looking for a fabulous photographer !! We felt no pressure with her and we were all just ourselves and very relaxed during the whole photo session. We just received our disk in the mail with all of our photos and we absolutely love them!! Thank You Holly - We appreciate the wonderful memories that you helped us make of our special day....Jennifer

Brandi · Married on 05/17/2013

Holly was amazing! Our pictures turned out perfect and we have forever memories thanks to her quality of photography.

Vi · Married on 04/19/2013

Holly was our photographer for our wedding and we were blown away by the quality, creativity and uniqueness of her photos. Her photos were beautiful and captured true emotions, which I didn't even know a photo could do! She was very friendly, easy going, and professional. I wouldn't hesitate to hire her again for any event.

Amanda · Married on 04/19/2013

Holly was an absolute pleasure to work with. Our pictures turned out beautiful. She got so many great shots in a short period of time. We have wonderful memories of our special day to show and share with our family and friends. Thanks so much Holly!

Holly was great to work with. She took fresh, imaginative wedding photos, breaking away from the usual poses you always see. Her comfortable style put everyone at ease which came through well in the pictures. We enjoyed working with her and would suggest Holly for anyone's wedding.

Kristina · Married on 07/28/2012

I knew I liked Holly's style from her website, and was so pleased that it came through in all of the photos she took for our wedding. There's a whole mix of fun, serious and emotional moments, and all of them are beautiful. People keep telling us they're the best wedding photos they've seen. She captured us and our day perfectly, adding her own signature perspective to them. She was a pleasure to work with and made us feel at ease instantly. The disc was to us in just a few days after the wedding and we can't stop looking at them. Thank you Holly for creating these amazing pictures!

Jaimie · Married on 06/07/2012

I had a really fun time with Holly while she photographed my wedding. She made it really easy to smile and enjoy my day.

Ashley · Married on 03/26/2011

Our photographer Holly made it fun and easy! She had great ideas for the pictures and we didn't have to do any work! The pictures turned out better than we could've ever expected! Very pleased with everything!

Terri · Married on 03/26/2011

Holly did a wonderful job and was so friendly. I couldn't believe how fast she got my pictures to me.

Laura · Married on 02/25/2011

I am very shy around cameras and was very worried about how my wedding pictures would turn out. Holly made me feel very comfortable. By the end of the night I didn't even notice her running around and taking pictures. The pictures are beautiful. Holly got all of the pictures we wanted and more. I recommend her services for anyone.

Monique · Married on 09/05/2010

Very personable and easy to work with. Beautiful pictures! Very modern which I like!