Hollow Brook Golf Club Reviews

54 | Cortlandt Manor, NY

54 Reviews for Hollow Brook Golf Club

Suzanne Cantatore · Married on 09/15/2019

Best Day Ever

Our wedding was amazing! The staff at Hollow Brook took our dream and made it real! We couldn’t have asked for a better day! Thank you!! We highly recommend them!!

Sent on 09/27/2019
  • Shiva

Shiva Moshtagh · Married on 09/06/2019

Highly Recommend!

Booking our wedding at Hollow Brook Golf Club was the best decision we made during this whole process. Robbyn and her team were absolutely phenomenal the whole time. The team made sure everything went smoothly and made sure we were very well taken care of. They made sure we always had a drink in hand and food to eat. My guests are still raving about the cocktail hour, which was so important to us! I highly recommend Hollow Brook Golf Club to everyone ☺ Our wedding day was absolutely perfect!!!

Sent on 09/23/2019
  • Jordanna

Jordanna · Married on 08/31/2019

Best Night Ever!

Going in to wedding planning my husband and I knew we wanted a cocktail style wedding. This was not something many venues were comfortable doing but Robbyn and the crew and Hollow Brook were excited to help makes this happen for us. They have an entire “stations” menu that was exactly what we wanted.

Robbyn was so helpful throughout the entire planning process. I am not someone who likes making decisions and she was able to see our vision and give us suggestions that made the decision making a lot easier! She is truly an expert! We took all of her suggestions and ended up with the most beautiful room and the most fun night and even more than we ever could have imagined! Robbyn is also the worlds best dress bustle-er even when it was the third or fourth time you I had to ask!

On the day of, everyone was so friendly and helpful! The chef even came to the bridal suite to say hi to us! He was sooo friendly and kind and so excited for us, we thought it was very special. We wanted to take photos before the ceremony but we arrived later than expected and our guests showed up earlier than expected so there was no time to take photos before. Robbyn knew we wanted to be at our cocktail hour so she had the team make us two to go containers filled with two of each item at cocktail hour so we could try everything, including our signature drink. These to go containers were packed and ready on the golf cart along with our photographers as soon as our ceremony was over so we could leave quickly and make sure we made it back for some of our cocktail hour. We thought having food and drink packed for us already was such a special treat! That just shows how thoughtful the staff at Hollow Brook is that they wanted to make sure we were able to try all our food, and we really appreciated it, especially because the food is A-MAZE-ING!!!!!! The best wedding food we have ever had ... by far! All of our guests commented on how amazing the food was, trust us ... it’s that good!

Finally, Dawn, who is the bridal attendant at Hollow Brook, Is the most incredible person! She was so fun and so helpful, I was sad when the night was over because we wouldn’t get to spend anymore time with her! At one point we got back to our table and we had plates full of one of every food item at the reception (each!), right in front of us. She even packed us to go boxes we got to take home full of left over food! Everything we needed she had even before we could ask, but even more than that she was fun and kind and we really just enjoyed having her around! If we had known her before the wedding we would have invited her, that’s how awesome she was!

In summary, If you want a rustic venue that will allow you to have the wedding YOU want with an attentive, experienced and helpful staff and A-MAZ-ING food (and cakes) choose Hollow Brook! We had the most fun night and so did everyone of our guests! You won’t be disappointed!

Sent on 10/03/2019

Dana Welch · Married on 08/17/2019

Amazing Venue!

We recently got married at Hollow Brook in August of 2019. I can’t put into words how perfect everything was. Robynn went above and beyond to make sure our day was perfect. She was responsive and provided support throughout the entire planning process! The venue is gorgeous! The outdoor ceremony location and reception space are a perfect combination of rustic and elegant. The bridges on the golf course and the grounds are so well kept! Our pictures are stunning. I also can’t say enough about the food and staff. We didn’t have to worry about a thing on our big day! They took such great care of us. The chef accommodated our dietary restrictions, as well. People continue to tell us how amazing our big day was and how incredible the food was! You will not regret getting married here! Best decision we ever made!

Sent on 09/27/2019

Elizabeth · Married on 06/08/2019

Wouldn’t Change a Thing!!!

Our wedding was absolute perfection from start to finish and it is all thanks to the amazing staff at HBGC. The outside space is stunning, and there is no need to worry about weather with the covered porch. The reception hall is exactly what we wanted, totally unique and classy (not your standard white wall catering hall but not overly “rustic”). There are SO many food options, you’ll be able to find something for everyone! I wish I could plan a wedding with Robbyn every year!

Sent on 08/21/2019
  • Amber

Amber Jackson · Married on 05/25/2019

Exceptional wedding venue and staff!

My husband and I got married this past May and I could no say enough about the experience we had at Hollow Brook. From the venue itself to the amazing staff I could not have dreamt up a better day if I tried.

Staff: Robbyn went ABOVE and beyond to make sure me and my husband had every last need met and all questions answered. She never once made you feel silly about asking even the most basic of questions. She is incredible at her job! On the big day, our bridal attendant Nick was out of this world! There was not a minute that went by that he wasn’t there to get any single item you might need. I swear he was a magician!!! Not only did he tend to me and my husbands every last need.. he made sure my parents and his parents were well taken care of AS WELL as my bridal party.. and we had quite the large bridal party. Nick was absolutely phenomenal!

Gabby and all of the other in house staff were kind, gracious and always so willing to help with whatever was needed. They did a fabulous job setting up and made sure we loved the way everything looked.

The food: Oh my gosh the food.. I STILL have people telling me to this day how they’ve never experienced such amazing food at a wedding!! They offer a variety of options to choose from and execute each one of them spot on! I could of lived off the cocktail hour and then dinner was just as incredible! Everything was cooked to perfection.

The venue: The venue itself is absolutely breath taking. The room is so versatile and you can really put whatever look you have in mind for your day in that space. The bridal suite is nice and roomy and the grounds make a gorgeous back drop.

All in all we could not have asked for a better day. We are so happy we chose Hollow Brook to create such amazing memories at.

Sent on 08/01/2019

Deanna · Married on 10/14/2018

Best day ever!

Our wedding was yesterday, October 14th. It’s been raining the past 2 months so we were worried about our day, but the weather was BEAUTIFUL. The Hollow Brook is a dream world... our vision for our perfect wedding was executed to a TEE by Robbyn, Nick, Gabby and Alex. I am so thankful for their attention to detail when decorating the venue and making sure everything was perfect for Ray and I. We didn’t want your typical wedding factory venue, so the Hollow Brook was more than perfect. Rustic elegance. ❤️ Robbyn was thorough and warm throughout the whole process, never getting annoyed at my (and my mother’s) emails. She truly wanted to make our day incredible. Such a talent at what she does - and she‘s an excellent bustler! Gabby & Alex made sure we were taken care of at all times, so attentive to us and our guests. Nick, was easily a mind reader - knew exactly when we needed food, had drinks ready for us at all times, held my bouquet and gown and made sure we didn’t have to think or worry about anything. We truly felt like celebrities! Words could never adequately express how amazing our day was! Our guests could not stop talking about the beautiful grounds, delicious food and amazing staff. I wish we could get married again tomorrow. A million thank yous to everyone at the Hollow Brook who made our special day unforgettable!!!

Sent on 10/18/2018
  • Jessica

Jessica · Married on 08/10/2018

Absolutely Amazing Venue & Team!

There are not enough positive words to describe how amazing our wedding at Hollow Brook Golf Club was! Robbyn, Gabby, and Nick are a dream team! Hollow Brook itself is an absolutely gorgeous venue that is both elegant, yet rustic. Our August 10, 2018 ceremony on the balcony was truly magical and the entire reception was perfect! Robbyn, the wedding coordinator, was attentive to all of our needs and helped us every step of the way in the wedding planning process. She was always easily accessible and the list of Hollow Brook preferred vendors was extremely helpful. During our rehearsal we dropped off a lot of decorations, outdoor games, lanterns, etc. and Robbyn said not to worry about anything because she would set it all up. When we arrived at Hollow Brook on the day of our wedding everything was perfect! Gabby, the Maitre D’, made sure that our entire wedding ran smoothly and Nick, the bridal attendant was always there for anything we needed. When we first arrived, Nick asked us what our favorite drinks were and then made sure we had them all night long. Our guests couldn’t stop raving about the amazing food at the cocktail hour and during the reception. My husband and I barely touched our meal because we were dancing the entire time, so it was a wonderful surprise that when we went to pick everything up the next day, Nick had had our dinners wrapped for us to take home along with donuts from our to-go station. Everything about our wedding day was absolutely perfect and completely stress-free! Thank you to Robbyn and the entire Hollow Brook team!!!

Sent on 02/23/2019

Lauren · Married on 12/02/2017

Our wedding was a rousing, rollicking, totally stress-free and perfectly coordinated dance party and feast thanks to Robbyn, Nick, Gabby, and the whole Hollow Brook team. My husband and I were trying to plan a wedding from the west coast and stumbled upon Hollow Brook. We reached out to Robbyn, who graciously came in (on her day off!) to give us a tour. We loved the woodsy and elegant vibe immediately, and knew it would be spot on for a winter wedding. For the next year whenever we had any questions for Robbyn, she was immediately responsive and helpful, pointing us towards vendors she trusted and generally making the whole process seamless for us.

On the weekend-of, Robbyn was so flexible with our erratic schedule of dropping things off and doing a walk-through. Her calmness and professionalism set the tone for the whole weekend. When we showed up on the morning-of, everything was decorated to perfection. She had coordinated with our florist and her team made the place feel like a warm and welcoming winter lodge, with twinkling lights and candles and greenery everywhere we looked. We then met Nick and Gabby who were absolute ninjas. Gabby the Maitre d’ was incredibly organized, calm, and ON IT. I wish I could have a personal Nick by my side all the time. Our drinks were always full he and Gabby grabbed us plates of food to enjoy at the end of our receiving line, and he ran around with us and our photographer to get some of our favorite candid shots out in the cold. Kudos and a world of thanks to Gabby, Nick, and all those that I know were working their tails off behind the scenes to make this an awesome celebration.

Oh and most importantly - the food was PHENOM and people randomly tell me (5 months later) that they are still thinking it. I loved Hollow Brook because it was a place we could make feel like us, without having to source and organize absolutely every detail on our own. I don’t think I could recommend Hollow Brook highly enough.

Sent on 05/11/2018

Lauren · Married on 11/18/2017

My husband and I as well as our families cannot say enough wonderful things about our experience at Hollow Brook Golf Club! It was the first venue my we looked at and we knew right away it was the right choice. The rustic, beautiful space fit our vision so well, with its cozy, intimate vibe and mountain views. While the venue itself was perfect for our fall wedding, we couldn’t have managed planning such an amazing day without Hollow Brook's coordinator Robbyn. She is extremely knowledgeable, organized, responsive and helped us make our vision come to life. She was also great with recommending vendors based on our needs and giving us advice during the planning process, whether it was venue-related or not.

The staff on the day, especially Nick and Gabby, made our wedding a completely relaxed and lovely experience. From setting up all of our decor, to bringing us drinks and helping us with whatever we needed, we truly felt like we could focus on what was important on the day. They went above and beyond to make the day go smoothly, like assisting us with taking photos during rainy/chilly weather and even helping fix my shoe that broke before the ceremony. They kept everything on track during the reception and even reminded us to eat when food was brought out, which was also fantastic! Our guests are still talking about the food, especially the mac and cheese bar during our cocktail hour. Many said it was some of the best wedding food they had ever had and we agree!

Overall, we loved our experience at Hollow Brook so much. Robbyn and her team truly made our day an unforgettable and special experience for us and our guests. We can't thank them enough! - Lauren & Nate 11.18.17

Sent on 12/10/2017

Cristina · Married on 11/04/2017

My husband and I wanted a rustic and romantic venue for our wedding reception, but could never find what we were looking for. We loved the barn idea, although we didn't love the accessibility or the smell of a real barn. I actually grew up minutes away from the Hollow Brook, but the venue is setback from the road so even though I had driven passed it at least a hundred times in my life, I had never gone down the beautiful driveway and had a look. As soon as we drove down and I stepped inside, I knew right then and there that it was exactly what we had been looking for! I think what really sealed the deal for me was just speaking to Robbyn (Director the Special Events). From our first sit-down with her, I knew that we would be very well taken care of. I was able to email her with any questions or concerns, and she always got back to me right away. Every time we went, we fell more in love with the Hollow Brook than the last time, although nothing could compare to our wedding day. When we walked in and saw the cocktail room, back patio and reception room beautifully decorated, my expectations were beyond exceeded! I was in complete awe! The reception room felt very cozy and romantic, and it completely topped what I had envisioned in my head. And that is just the decor, I can't say enough about the food and drinks. The appetizers were the best I have ever had at any wedding or restaurant, and thanks to my bridal attendant, Nick, I got to have some of everything. Nick and Gabby (who beautifully decorated) were both amazing, and my bridal party and guests were very well taken care of. We got married in early November, and I still receive compliments from guests about the venue. I would highly recommend this venue to anyone, especially family and friends in hopes I can go back and eat some more!! I can't say enough positive things about our experience with Robbyn, her staff, or the Hollow Brook. Dates also go very quickly here, so I would not hesitate to book your day!!

Sent on 01/31/2018

Elissa · Married on 10/20/2017

We will never be able to put into words how amazing our wedding at Hollow Brook Golf Club truly was. In the early stages of our engagement, we were leaning towards a fall barn wedding. After doing our research, we realized that there would be more work involved than we werewilling to take on. Enter Hollow Brook - the perfect rustic chic venue. You have the feel of a barn, but you also have delicious food, professional staff, and your own personal fairy godmother, Robbyn. She was with us throughout the entire planning process. I walked into my wedding day feeling so prepared and calm and I think a lot of that was due to our meetings and e-mails with Robbyn leading up to then. Nick was a fabulous bridal attendant, he took care of myself and my husband, as well as our entire bridal party, the entire night. Our glasses were never empty. He anticipated all of our wants and needs before we even thought of them, and he helped our photographers get some killer shots on the golf course. Seriously, Nick is the man! Gabby made sure we ate during our cocktail hour (thank goodness) and coordinated the reception so that we knew what was going on throughout the entire night, no surprises. We had the best night of our lives, and so did many of our guests. We received so much wonderful feedback on the food, atmosphere, and wait staff from our friends and family, everyone was highly impressed! Hollow Brook, Robbyn, and her team exceeded our expectations ten times over. We wish we could re-live our wedding again and again. Thank you all so much for making our wedding perfect, we cannot imagine doing it any other way!

Sent on 11/05/2017

Cheryl · Married on 10/08/2017

The minute we walked into Hollow Brook we knew that it was the place for us to get married. We had just left another venue and we were not satisfied with what we had be seeing. I decided to google “wedding venues near me” and Hollow Brook came up! I called the venue and Robbyn picked up the phone and told us to come on over. We were looking for a venue that was a little different than others and when we pulled up the driveway we loved that fact that it looked like a huge barn. Once inside we fell in love with EVERYTHING, we were looking for a rustic venue and this was exactly what we wanted, especially because it didn’t look like typical wedding venue.
    Robbyn was AMAZING from the very first day! She offered great suggestions, was flexible and recommended outstanding vendors for us to use. During the planning process, she answered all my emails in a timely fashion and gave her honest opinion to all my ideas. The month or so leading up to the wedding Robbyn met with me several times to make sure all the details of the day were set. Upon arrival, Gabby was waiting outside for us with a big smile on her face. She quickly helped all of us inside and got the whole bridal party settled comfortably! DeeDee was absolutely outstanding, she made sure mine and the groom’s needs were met all day! Our drinks were always filled, she made sure we ate throughout the day and night and always had a smile on her face. The food was absolutely SUPERB! From the grilled cheese, to the BBQ in a Jar, to the lamb chops during the cocktail hour, my guest were already raving about the food when they greeted us! Hollow Brook offered such an incredible selection of food for the cocktail hour and dinner we couldn’t wait to taste all the food. The pan seared scallops over risotto was my favorite during the dinner. We are still receiving phone calls over how delicious the food was and that is all thanks to the Chef!
    Robbyn and her team at Hollow Brook made our dreams come true for our wedding!

Sent on 01/20/2018

Cheryl · Married on 09/01/2017

Choosing Hollow Brook for our wedding was the best decision we could have ever made. We fell in love with the venue as soon as we walked in the door and were never disappointed. Robbyn is so helpful and organized, it made the planning process so simple. We met with her periodically throughout the year and she was always there with a quick response to any questions we had. We felt so comfortable and at ease. On our wedding day, the venue looked SPECTACULAR. All of our guests raved about the food, the drinks, the service. I'm still getting text messages a week later about how out of this world the BBQ in a Jar was. Robbyn, Nick, Gabby and the rest of the staff did such a great job. Nick, especially thank you for being there at every moment making sure we never went without a drink, food, anything. You were amazing and went above and beyond. We can't say thank you enough for helping to make our wedding day the best day ever and for throwing such a great party for our guests.

Sent on 09/29/2017

Barbara · Married on 08/25/2017

We are forever greatful and appreciative for everything leading up to our big day. Robbyn has been very attentive, professional, and helpful with making everything as smooth as can be.
    Additionally we wanted to say thank you to Nick and Gabby for their help the day of. We were very well taken care from the moment we walked in, starting with the pictures, drinks, and all the moments in between until the end of the evening. Our families and bridal party also gave compliments.
    The chef and kitchen staff did an amazing job with all their dishes! Our guests were equally impressed.
    And lastly with the wait staff and bartenders that were equally attentive.
    We would recommend Hollow Brook without hesitation. Thank you for making our special day unforgettable and memorable!
    Barb and Brian 8/25/17

Sent on 10/09/2017

Jennifer · Married on 08/12/2017

Hollow Brook was the first place we visited for our wedding venue and after leaving we both agreed it had everything we were looking for for our special day! From start to finish Robbyn and the team at Hollow Book exceeded all expectations helping us plan our wedding. Our day was perfect thanks to the staff at Hollow Brook and their hard work. We couldn't have picked a better place. Thank you!!

Sent on 02/03/2018

Valerie · Married on 07/08/2017

A big thank you to Robbyn, Gabby, Nick, and all the staff at Hollow Brook. From start to finish, they brought the highest level of attention to providing quality service.

FOOD/DRINK: People raved about the cocktail hour and the full course dinner (more specifically people told me they could eat the grilled cheese and tomato shooters all night and not a single person was disappointed in the rib eye). Table side service for drinks was impeccable. No one was stuck waiting at the bar.

SPACE: Our guests were bowled over by the beautiful views and the intimacy of the space. They loved taking picturesque shots outside and dancing the night away under the twinkling bistro lights.

STAFF SHOUT OUTS: *Nick- what an awesome bridal attendant; anticipating needs and checking in frequently during wedding prep to make sure the bridal party was enjoying themselves. Later in the day, you ensured that my husband and I were well-hydrated and well-fed. THANK YOU! *Robbyn- you possess so much grace and agility when it comes to client facing interactions. You're a real gem and made us feel like we were the only couple you were working with, though we know that's not the case and on any given day you have a ton to take care for many couples/families. What people can expect while planning with Robbyn: counseling via email on any idea- big or small- for the wedding, excellent recommendations for vendors (we happily used her DJ and photographer recommendations), expert tracking of the changing details regarding how the event will run. Lots of gratitude for Robbyn! *Chef- we want to thank you for working with the multiple allergies we had in the crowd. There was a lot of care in the way that was handled by the staff. *Gabby- most of what you did was behind the scenes and we thank you for making things so seamless.

Sent on 07/14/2017

Diana · Married on 09/17/2016

We had our wedding reception at Hollow Brook on 9/17/16 and we could not have chosen a better venue!! We knew we wanted a venue that only had 1 wedding at a time, a place with beautiful scenery, a rustic feel, and ability to have components both inside and outside, all for a reasonable price, and Hollow Brook delivered on all of our wishes. The exterior farm house style is so beautiful and clean, and the grounds are meticulous (AMAZING photos on the bridges out on the golf course). Inside there is wood detail that gives a rustic feel in a refined way, and we had lights strung from the ceiling which really gave it that extra touch. The cocktail hour was held in an indoor space that spilled out onto the covered outdoor patio, which is perfect because even if it is raining you can still have that outdoor space which is something we really wanted. The staff is so wonderful and accommodating, and from the moment we met Robbyn, we felt right at home. Not only does she have a ton of wedding experience and great ideas, but she truly tries her best to make your wedding the most perfect day, and was great at getting back to me quickly with any questions I had. On our wedding day, we were treated like royalty. Staff were by our side for whatever we needed, they made sure we had food and drinks and always checked in to see if we needed assistance with anything (but not in an overbearing way whatsoever). Our photos went longer than expected so we missed the cocktail hour but all of our guests raved about how amazing it was with the food being plentiful and delicious. The food during the reception came out nice and hot and was very excellent. They even were nice enough to wrap up 2 entrees for two of our guests that left before dinner to get home to their newborn. Overall, Hollow Brook is an amazing wedding venue when it comes to location, scenery, price, food, and customer service, and I would highly recommend!!!

Sent on 11/13/2016

Melissa · Married on 09/10/2016

From Day one we felt very comfortable with this location. We met with Robbyn and right away we knew she was well experienced and easy to work with. She was welcoming of our vision and offered her support and expertise. Planning a wedding is no easy task and as a bride I wanted nothing short of perfection so let me tell you that Robbyn was the perfect coordinator to have and she made sure that everything was done to my liking. No decisions were made without our knowledge or approval. She truly helped our vision come to life. The venue was everything we were looking for and exceeded our expectations on our wedding day. The staff was attentive and our guests were blown away by the service that was provided to them. The service was better than any 5 star restaurant you will ever go to. They were friendly, professional and you knew they were having a great time. Someone who deserves the above and beyond award is Nick, Nick was our banquet captain and was assigned to our wedding party and us. If our hands were empty, Nick would pop out of nowhere and ask if we needed anything. His attentiveness to us added that extra wow factor that made our wedding reception amazing. The food was nothing, but extraordinary. We both love food and that was a huge reason why we chose Hollow Brook. The Small bites during cocktail hour were a hit. As far as dinner service, everything was cooked to perfection. It was plated very elegantly and nothing disappointed. We truly appreciated that we were able to taylor our menu based on what we enjoy. Our DJ and MC said that this was even the best food that they had in over 10 years of doing weddings. The saying you get what you pay for fits well with this venue. By no means is it the most expensive in the area, but this is not going to be inexpensive at the same time. Over a week later our family and friends were still talking about how it was the best wedding they went to. We are so happy that we chose this venue and you will be too.

Sent on 10/16/2016
  • W

Will · Married on 08/26/2016

Our decision to get married at Hollow Brook was THE BEST DECISION we could have ever made!!!!! The grounds are absolutely stunning, and the event spaces can be easily described as “rustically romantic”. Even when they were not set-up for an event, we were blown away by how naturally gorgeous every inch of this place really is…and when the venue was decorated for an event... OMG!!! Not only is it absolutely gorgeous inside and out, but throughout the planning process you get to work with the most AMAZINGG and fun event coordinator that ever existed!!! Robbyn is beyond the most incredible & helpful person we could have ever dreamt of encountering while planning our wedding. We spent so much time with her throughout the planning process (not to mention countless e-mails which she always answers quickly!!) and she always went so far out of her way to make sure we were happier than we thought we could be - she worked tirelessly with us and our vendors to make our wedding day vision a reality. There is not enough time or space to truly thank Robbyn enough for everything that she has done for us. My husband and I have been married for over a week now and we genuinely miss her!!
    On our wedding day I’d like to say that my husband and I were treated like royalty, but it was so much more than that….we were treated like family!!! We were incredibly lucky to have Nick and Gabby with us throughout the day/night, and they did absolutely anything and everything to make sure that we had the best day we possibly could...and did we ever?!?! They may have been our wedding “attendants”, but throughout our entire wedding they felt more like friends.
    Overall, we couldn’t be happier!!! Our guests can’t stop talking about how amazing our wedding was…the best food they’ve ever had, gorgeous space, unbelievably friendly & helpful staff, and just an overall really really good time! We can truly say with 100% confidence, that we had the most PERFECT wedding day imaginable!!!

Sent on 09/05/2016

Danielle · Married on 07/30/2016

I can't imagine getting married anywhere else than Hollow Brook. As soon as I stepped foot on the property I felt so relieved. During the planning process Robbyn was extremely helpful, organized, honest, and respectful of our budget. On the day of the wedding there was never even an opportunity to "need" anything because the staff were always one step ahead. Our guests were very impressed with the food and we were even able to enjoy some ourselves! I am so excited to be able to go to a friend's wedding there next year as a guest!

Sent on 08/28/2016

David · Married on 07/23/2016

We got married at Hollow Brook in July 2016 – and have nothing but the absolute best things to say about the entire experience! My fiancé and I live and work in NYC. We wanted to find a venue that felt like it was a world away from the city, but would be not be too inconvenient for our friends and family to get to. We were also looking for a venue that had both indoor and outdoor elements and fell outside of the realm of a ‘usual’ or ‘typical’ wedding venue in appearance. Although prior to our visit we were slightly apprehensive towards the idea of getting married at a golf club, we absolutely fell in love with Hollow Brook once we saw it in person.

Hollow Brook was the perfect venue for us. It was large enough to accommodate all our friends and family – but small enough to provide the intimate atmosphere we hoped for. The course/grounds are breathtaking, and provided some truly stunning backdrops for our wedding photos. The staff was amazing – Nick and Gabby were incredibly attentive to us, and made special efforts to make sure we got enough to eat and drink during the busy cocktail hour and throughout the night. The food was DELICIOUS – and there was PLENTY to go around.

That said, what truly made the experience so great was the wedding/event coordinator, Robbyn. We could not have had the amazing event we did without her. She was kind, honest, insightful, and responsive. She helped walk us through every step of the way, and really took the time to understand us as a couple and our vision for the event. She made great suggestions (lighting, décor, etc. as well as the best local vendors) that were remarkably in line with what we were going for, and with what our budget allowed.

We could not have been happier with our choice, and sincerely thank everyone there for allowing us to have a night we will always cherish. We could not have imagined a better experience – and give Hollow Brook our highest recommendation!

Sent on 08/07/2016

Stephanie · Married on 07/03/2016

After my husband and I got engaged, I had three requests for my wedding day. Simple, Rustic Style & Sunflowers. We live in Boston, but wanted to get married in N.Y where we both grew up and where most of our family and friends still live. After weeks of searching, I received an email from the knot that recommended Hollow Brook Golf Club as a venue for our wedding day. I still remember immediately calling my mom saying “I think this is the one”! A few weeks later I finally got to see it for myself. From the minute we pulled into the parking lot, I just knew!! But to validate my feeling we went inside for a full tour where we met the amazing Robbyn. Before even seeing the reception room, I felt a connection with Robbyn when I saw she had Sunflower pens in the mason jar on her desk! It was a sign to me again that “this is the one!” Besides the venue being absolutely beautiful, Robbyn is just another reason to book your wedding with Hollow Brook. Her quick email response, guidance, professional suggestions & vendor recommendations were all key throughout my wedding planning.
    On our wedding day, we pulled up to Hollow Brook and upon stepping out of the limo, Gabby our matredee and Nick our bridal attendant were waiting for us. I can’t say enough amazing things about these two. While Gabby “ran the show”, Nick took amazing care of my husband and I. He constantly was making sure we were hydrated, had everything we needed and along with Gabby kept our schedule on time!! Nick took us on a ride with our photographers around the stunning golf course & to the famous Hollow Brook Bridge. This was one of my favorite parts of the day. It was quiet and we had a few minutes “alone” to take it all in, enjoy the scenery, and each other.
    We chose a few key Hollow Brook elements for our wedding day that our guests keep talking about. The amazing bistro lighting option, made our wedding night so magical! It felt like a night dancing under the stars & just lit up the venue. Without he

Sent on 07/31/2016

Kim · Married on 04/02/2016

After I got engaged I spent months searching around for a venue that fit my rustic vision for my wedding. As soon as my now husband and I found Hollow Brook we knew that it was the perfect place for our wedding. From my first e-mail with Robbyn, she was extremely sweet and responsive (she replied to my initial e-mail while on vacation!). When we went to go tour the venue we fell in love with the entire atmosphere of Hollow Brook. The cocktail hour space as well as the reception room have this warm feeling to them that is just unlike any other wedding venue I've seen! Throughout the months Robbyn was amazing to work with! She answered every question, was there every time I had an idea I wanted to run by her, and was also able to recommend amazing vendors for us to work with. What I really appreciated was that Robbyn helped us to design a wedding package that fit within our budget and gave us an incredible value for what we were able to afford. Robbyn truly helped us to design the perfect reception for us! When the weather was looking like rain a few days out from the wedding Robbyn calmed my nerves and promised she would do everything in her power to make sure I got the pictures on the bridge that I had been dreaming of! I could not have asked for a better wedding coordinator than Robbyn!! When we walked into Hollow Brook the day of the wedding we were just blown away by how well everything had come together. The Hollow Brook team had done an amazing job setting up everything and covering the space with candles and lanterns and creating the romantic yet rustic feeling that we had been hoping for. Gabby and Nick were amazing to us during the reception and made sure that we had everything we needed at any given moment. Our guests have not been able to stop talking about how amazing everything was--the food at cocktail hour, the dinner, the beautiful views, the warmth of the room! So many people have told us that it was the best wedding they have ever been to!!

Sent on 04/09/2016

Christina · Married on 10/11/2015

Robbyn and the team at Hollow Brook Golf Club were amazing! We knew that we wanted a buffet reception and Robbyn worked with us to develop the perfect menu. She was always quick to get back to me with any questions I had related to the space or our wedding day.

On the day of our wedding, everything went perfectly! The staff was very attentive. I always had what I wanted to eat or drink with no need to worry. We received so many compliments from our guests on the location and the food. I hope that some day soon someone else I know gets married there so I can go back!

Sent on 11/17/2015