Hollow Brook Golf Club Reviews

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2014 Winner

• Nicole
    Nicole M. Married on 11/06/2021

Phenomenal Venue!!

Choosing Hollow Brook as our venue was the best decision we’ve ever made! The venue is beautiful, the food is amazing, and the staff is phenomenal. Gabby is worth her weight in gold and guided us through the whole process. Even my vendors complimented how well coordinated they are! I cannot speak highly enough of Gabby and her team at Hollow Brook. They were flexible through all the uncertainty of COVID and she organized my vendors as well so I had to worry about absolutely nothing on our wedding day. They handled all the set up and it was all perfect. Our best man got sick the day before the wedding and Gabby made sure our officiant, DJ, and photographers all new about the changes. Our photographer was also switched last minute and the bridal attendant made sure he got every single shot we needed of the grounds. If I could give Hollow Brook ten stars I would! Our guests could not stop talking about how beautiful it is and how delicious the food was. I got lots of questions asking how I found them and to be honest I’m surprised more people don’t know about them, they’re THAT good. I will rave about them forever, and we are so incredibly grateful they made our day so special!
    Emily P. Married on 10/22/2021

Like a Dream

I can’t say enough good things about Hollow Brook and the staff. They all tremendously exceeded our expectations. Gabby was responsive and kind, and great to work with. Planning through Covid was a bit of a nightmare but thanks to Hollow Brook everything went well and smooth. The venue is already gorgeous, but once it’s fully decorated your way it cannot be beat. Also huge shoutout to Brendan, our Maitre D, who made our wedding day that much more special. Highly recommend this place!!!!
    Amiee L. Married on 09/26/2021

Best Day Of Our Lives

From the food, to the views, and overall service you could not ask for a better experience. Gabby the event coordinator is so incredible and helpful, leading up to the wedding, day of and even after the wedding is over. She honestly became a fast friend and we are so grateful to have found her and Hollow Brook for our wedding. Brittney the Maître D' who was there for us on the day of was also a major help, and always on top of things. The staff and bartenders are extremely friendly as well. From the cocktail hour to dinner, the food and drinks were truly outstanding, honestly the most delicious food we have had at a wedding. Pictures do not do this venue justice, views from this location are beyond breathtaking and the venue itself has rustic charm with a high end feel. All our guests have not been able to stop talking about our wedding, and have said it was the best wedding they have ever been to. We had the most amazing vendors, and the greatest time at Hollow Brook and if we could have a wedding here every year we would. They really take the time to make sure every detail is perfect, and we couldn't imagine a more perfect wedding. Thank you so much Gabby and everyone at Hollow Brook, you really made our wedding dreams come true!
    Nicole Z. Married on 07/18/2021

The perfect place for a perfect wedding!

I cannot say enough good things about Hollowbrook! The venue and the staff are both amazing. We were a Covid postponement wedding and the staff at Hollowbrook was extremely supportive and helpful throughout the entire process of changing our date. They helped to make a very stressful situation easy.

The venue itself is gorgeous and well maintained. It is located on the golf course and has an amazing view from the outside area. It has a sophisticated, rustic feel that can be decorated to any wedding day vision. The room is spacious and can fit a decent number of people. We had a small wedding, but the staff spaced everything out enough so the room didn't feel empty. Cocktail hour is in a separate area. There are plenty of tables for guests to eat at and a bar where guests can get drinks. Guests also have access to the outdoor area throughout the night.

The food is delicious. We even got to do a tasting to test out a bunch of options. The menu itself has so many options and customizations.

Our photos are gorgeous. After the ceremony, the couple is taken on a golf course to various bridges for photos. There is a lot of great scenery to take some amazing photos at.

The staff at Hollowbrook are extremely professional and great at what they do. Gabby was a pleasure to work with. She is attentive to brides and answered any questions I had. We communicated with her frequently leading up to the wedding discussing decor, etc. The staff did an amazing job setting up the cocktail hour area and hall with everything we dropped off. Everything looked perfect and was arranged exactly how we asked. The wait staff and bartender were also great.

I highly recommend Hollowbrook for your wedding. You will be happy choosing them for your wedding day!
  • Olivia
    Olivia H. Married on 10/24/2020

Perfection

Gabby was absolutely fantastic to work with. She really put my mind at ease throughout the planning process (COVID weddings are stressful). I fell in love with Hollow Brook instantly and there was no question we wanted to have our wedding there. Every aspect of our day and everything leading up to our wedding was perfect! They really catered to us the morning of in the bridal suite. Brittany was great and made sure I had everything I needed throughout the day. The food was phenomenal. I’m so happy with everything.
    Stephanie J. Married on 05/01/2020

Better than we could of ever imagined!

Hollow Brook was absolutely amazing and will forever hold a special place in our hearts. It was a long 18 months from the first time we visited Hollow Brook to our actual wedding and Robbyn was there for us every step of the way. She is an amazing person and I would recommend this place for her alone. We had to move our date to the COVID-19 outbreak and the venue was so helpful and flexible. They even helped us host our rehearsal dinner the night before when the restaurant we were supposed to be at lost power due to a storm.

When our day finally arrived, the place was perfect. We got so many compliments on the ceremony space and the landscape behind us. The room was exactly as we imagined. The food was AMAZING and they make sure no one goes home hungry! The entire staff including Gabby, the maitre d, and Brittany, the bridal attendant were fabulous and made sure everything went smoothly. We got everything we needed and more.

Choosing Hollow Brook for our wedding is one of the best decisions we will ever make. Not only do they host an amazing wedding but they also treat you like family.
    Suzanne C. Married on 09/15/2019

Best Day Ever

Our wedding was amazing! The staff at Hollow Brook took our dream and made it real! We couldn’t have asked for a better day! Thank you!! We highly recommend them!!
  • Shiva
    Shiva M. Married on 09/06/2019

Highly Recommend!

Booking our wedding at Hollow Brook Golf Club was the best decision we made during this whole process. Robbyn and her team were absolutely phenomenal the whole time. The team made sure everything went smoothly and made sure we were very well taken care of. They made sure we always had a drink in hand and food to eat. My guests are still raving about the cocktail hour, which was so important to us! I highly recommend Hollow Brook Golf Club to everyone ☺ Our wedding day was absolutely perfect!!!
  • Jordanna
    Jordanna Married on 08/31/2019

Best Night Ever!

Going in to wedding planning my husband and I knew we wanted a cocktail style wedding. This was not something many venues were comfortable doing but Robbyn and the crew and Hollow Brook were excited to help makes this happen for us. They have an entire “stations” menu that was exactly what we wanted.

Robbyn was so helpful throughout the entire planning process. I am not someone who likes making decisions and she was able to see our vision and give us suggestions that made the decision making a lot easier! She is truly an expert! We took all of her suggestions and ended up with the most beautiful room and the most fun night and even more than we ever could have imagined! Robbyn is also the worlds best dress bustle-er even when it was the third or fourth time you I had to ask!

On the day of, everyone was so friendly and helpful! The chef even came to the bridal suite to say hi to us! He was sooo friendly and kind and so excited for us, we thought it was very special. We wanted to take photos before the ceremony but we arrived later than expected and our guests showed up earlier than expected so there was no time to take photos before. Robbyn knew we wanted to be at our cocktail hour so she had the team make us two to go containers filled with two of each item at cocktail hour so we could try everything, including our signature drink. These to go containers were packed and ready on the golf cart along with our photographers as soon as our ceremony was over so we could leave quickly and make sure we made it back for some of our cocktail hour. We thought having food and drink packed for us already was such a special treat! That just shows how thoughtful the staff at Hollow Brook is that they wanted to make sure we were able to try all our food, and we really appreciated it, especially because the food is A-MAZE-ING!!!!!! The best wedding food we have ever had ... by far! All of our guests commented on how amazing the food was, trust us ... it’s that good!

Finally, Dawn, who is the bridal attendant at Hollow Brook, Is the most incredible person! She was so fun and so helpful, I was sad when the night was over because we wouldn’t get to spend anymore time with her! At one point we got back to our table and we had plates full of one of every food item at the reception (each!), right in front of us. She even packed us to go boxes we got to take home full of left over food! Everything we needed she had even before we could ask, but even more than that she was fun and kind and we really just enjoyed having her around! If we had known her before the wedding we would have invited her, that’s how awesome she was!

In summary, If you want a rustic venue that will allow you to have the wedding YOU want with an attentive, experienced and helpful staff and A-MAZ-ING food (and cakes) choose Hollow Brook! We had the most fun night and so did everyone of our guests! You won’t be disappointed!
    Dana W. Married on 08/17/2019

Amazing Venue!

We recently got married at Hollow Brook in August of 2019. I can’t put into words how perfect everything was. Robynn went above and beyond to make sure our day was perfect. She was responsive and provided support throughout the entire planning process! The venue is gorgeous! The outdoor ceremony location and reception space are a perfect combination of rustic and elegant. The bridges on the golf course and the grounds are so well kept! Our pictures are stunning. I also can’t say enough about the food and staff. We didn’t have to worry about a thing on our big day! They took such great care of us. The chef accommodated our dietary restrictions, as well. People continue to tell us how amazing our big day was and how incredible the food was! You will not regret getting married here! Best decision we ever made!
    Elizabeth Married on 06/08/2019

Wouldn’t Change a Thing!!!

Our wedding was absolute perfection from start to finish and it is all thanks to the amazing staff at HBGC. The outside space is stunning, and there is no need to worry about weather with the covered porch. The reception hall is exactly what we wanted, totally unique and classy (not your standard white wall catering hall but not overly “rustic”). There are SO many food options, you’ll be able to find something for everyone! I wish I could plan a wedding with Robbyn every year!
  • Amber
    Amber J. Married on 05/25/2019

Exceptional wedding venue and staff!

My husband and I got married this past May and I could no say enough about the experience we had at Hollow Brook. From the venue itself to the amazing staff I could not have dreamt up a better day if I tried.

Staff: Robbyn went ABOVE and beyond to make sure me and my husband had every last need met and all questions answered. She never once made you feel silly about asking even the most basic of questions. She is incredible at her job! On the big day, our bridal attendant Nick was out of this world! There was not a minute that went by that he wasn’t there to get any single item you might need. I swear he was a magician!!! Not only did he tend to me and my husbands every last need.. he made sure my parents and his parents were well taken care of AS WELL as my bridal party.. and we had quite the large bridal party. Nick was absolutely phenomenal!

Gabby and all of the other in house staff were kind, gracious and always so willing to help with whatever was needed. They did a fabulous job setting up and made sure we loved the way everything looked.

The food: Oh my gosh the food.. I STILL have people telling me to this day how they’ve never experienced such amazing food at a wedding!! They offer a variety of options to choose from and execute each one of them spot on! I could of lived off the cocktail hour and then dinner was just as incredible! Everything was cooked to perfection.

The venue: The venue itself is absolutely breath taking. The room is so versatile and you can really put whatever look you have in mind for your day in that space. The bridal suite is nice and roomy and the grounds make a gorgeous back drop.

All in all we could not have asked for a better day. We are so happy we chose Hollow Brook to create such amazing memories at.
    Deanna Married on 10/14/2018

Best day ever!

Our wedding was yesterday, October 14th. It’s been raining the past 2 months so we were worried about our day, but the weather was BEAUTIFUL. The Hollow Brook is a dream world... our vision for our perfect wedding was executed to a TEE by Robbyn, Nick, Gabby and Alex. I am so thankful for their attention to detail when decorating the venue and making sure everything was perfect for Ray and I. We didn’t want your typical wedding factory venue, so the Hollow Brook was more than perfect. Rustic elegance. ❤️ Robbyn was thorough and warm throughout the whole process, never getting annoyed at my (and my mother’s) emails. She truly wanted to make our day incredible. Such a talent at what she does - and she‘s an excellent bustler! Gabby & Alex made sure we were taken care of at all times, so attentive to us and our guests. Nick, was easily a mind reader - knew exactly when we needed food, had drinks ready for us at all times, held my bouquet and gown and made sure we didn’t have to think or worry about anything. We truly felt like celebrities! Words could never adequately express how amazing our day was! Our guests could not stop talking about the beautiful grounds, delicious food and amazing staff. I wish we could get married again tomorrow. A million thank yous to everyone at the Hollow Brook who made our special day unforgettable!!!
  • Jessica
    Jessica Married on 08/10/2018

Absolutely Amazing Venue & Team!

There are not enough positive words to describe how amazing our wedding at Hollow Brook Golf Club was! Robbyn, Gabby, and Nick are a dream team! Hollow Brook itself is an absolutely gorgeous venue that is both elegant, yet rustic. Our August 10, 2018 ceremony on the balcony was truly magical and the entire reception was perfect! Robbyn, the wedding coordinator, was attentive to all of our needs and helped us every step of the way in the wedding planning process. She was always easily accessible and the list of Hollow Brook preferred vendors was extremely helpful. During our rehearsal we dropped off a lot of decorations, outdoor games, lanterns, etc. and Robbyn said not to worry about anything because she would set it all up. When we arrived at Hollow Brook on the day of our wedding everything was perfect! Gabby, the Maitre D’, made sure that our entire wedding ran smoothly and Nick, the bridal attendant was always there for anything we needed. When we first arrived, Nick asked us what our favorite drinks were and then made sure we had them all night long. Our guests couldn’t stop raving about the amazing food at the cocktail hour and during the reception. My husband and I barely touched our meal because we were dancing the entire time, so it was a wonderful surprise that when we went to pick everything up the next day, Nick had had our dinners wrapped for us to take home along with donuts from our to-go station. Everything about our wedding day was absolutely perfect and completely stress-free! Thank you to Robbyn and the entire Hollow Brook team!!!
    Lauren Married on 12/02/2017
    Our wedding was a rousing, rollicking, totally stress-free and perfectly coordinated dance party and feast thanks to Robbyn, Nick, Gabby, and the whole Hollow Brook team. My husband and I were trying to plan a wedding from the west coast and stumbled upon Hollow Brook. We reached out to Robbyn, who graciously came in (on her day off!) to give us a tour. We loved the woodsy and elegant vibe immediately, and knew it would be spot on for a winter wedding. For the next year whenever we had any questions for Robbyn, she was immediately responsive and helpful, pointing us towards vendors she trusted and generally making the whole process seamless for us.

On the weekend-of, Robbyn was so flexible with our erratic schedule of dropping things off and doing a walk-through. Her calmness and professionalism set the tone for the whole weekend. When we showed up on the morning-of, everything was decorated to perfection. She had coordinated with our florist and her team made the place feel like a warm and welcoming winter lodge, with twinkling lights and candles and greenery everywhere we looked. We then met Nick and Gabby who were absolute ninjas. Gabby the Maitre d’ was incredibly organized, calm, and ON IT. I wish I could have a personal Nick by my side all the time. Our drinks were always full he and Gabby grabbed us plates of food to enjoy at the end of our receiving line, and he ran around with us and our photographer to get some of our favorite candid shots out in the cold. Kudos and a world of thanks to Gabby, Nick, and all those that I know were working their tails off behind the scenes to make this an awesome celebration.

Oh and most importantly - the food was PHENOM and people randomly tell me (5 months later) that they are still thinking it. I loved Hollow Brook because it was a place we could make feel like us, without having to source and organize absolutely every detail on our own. I don’t think I could recommend Hollow Brook highly enough.
    Lauren Married on 11/18/2017
    My husband and I as well as our families cannot say enough wonderful things about our experience at Hollow Brook Golf Club! It was the first venue my we looked at and we knew right away it was the right choice. The rustic, beautiful space fit our vision so well, with its cozy, intimate vibe and mountain views. While the venue itself was perfect for our fall wedding, we couldn’t have managed planning such an amazing day without Hollow Brook's coordinator Robbyn. She is extremely knowledgeable, organized, responsive and helped us make our vision come to life. She was also great with recommending vendors based on our needs and giving us advice during the planning process, whether it was venue-related or not.

The staff on the day, especially Nick and Gabby, made our wedding a completely relaxed and lovely experience. From setting up all of our decor, to bringing us drinks and helping us with whatever we needed, we truly felt like we could focus on what was important on the day. They went above and beyond to make the day go smoothly, like assisting us with taking photos during rainy/chilly weather and even helping fix my shoe that broke before the ceremony. They kept everything on track during the reception and even reminded us to eat when food was brought out, which was also fantastic! Our guests are still talking about the food, especially the mac and cheese bar during our cocktail hour. Many said it was some of the best wedding food they had ever had and we agree!

Overall, we loved our experience at Hollow Brook so much. Robbyn and her team truly made our day an unforgettable and special experience for us and our guests. We can't thank them enough! - Lauren & Nate 11.18.17
    Cristina Married on 11/04/2017
    My husband and I wanted a rustic and romantic venue for our wedding reception, but could never find what we were looking for. We loved the barn idea, although we didn't love the accessibility or the smell of a real barn. I actually grew up minutes away from the Hollow Brook, but the venue is setback from the road so even though I had driven passed it at least a hundred times in my life, I had never gone down the beautiful driveway and had a look. As soon as we drove down and I stepped inside, I knew right then and there that it was exactly what we had been looking for! I think what really sealed the deal for me was just speaking to Robbyn (Director the Special Events). From our first sit-down with her, I knew that we would be very well taken care of. I was able to email her with any questions or concerns, and she always got back to me right away. Every time we went, we fell more in love with the Hollow Brook than the last time, although nothing could compare to our wedding day. When we walked in and saw the cocktail room, back patio and reception room beautifully decorated, my expectations were beyond exceeded! I was in complete awe! The reception room felt very cozy and romantic, and it completely topped what I had envisioned in my head. And that is just the decor, I can't say enough about the food and drinks. The appetizers were the best I have ever had at any wedding or restaurant, and thanks to my bridal attendant, Nick, I got to have some of everything. Nick and Gabby (who beautifully decorated) were both amazing, and my bridal party and guests were very well taken care of. We got married in early November, and I still receive compliments from guests about the venue. I would highly recommend this venue to anyone, especially family and friends in hopes I can go back and eat some more!! I can't say enough positive things about our experience with Robbyn, her staff, or the Hollow Brook. Dates also go very quickly here, so I would not hesitate to book your day!!
    Elissa Married on 10/20/2017
    We will never be able to put into words how amazing our wedding at Hollow Brook Golf Club truly was. In the early stages of our engagement, we were leaning towards a fall barn wedding. After doing our research, we realized that there would be more work involved than we werewilling to take on. Enter Hollow Brook - the perfect rustic chic venue. You have the feel of a barn, but you also have delicious food, professional staff, and your own personal fairy godmother, Robbyn. She was with us throughout the entire planning process. I walked into my wedding day feeling so prepared and calm and I think a lot of that was due to our meetings and e-mails with Robbyn leading up to then. Nick was a fabulous bridal attendant, he took care of myself and my husband, as well as our entire bridal party, the entire night. Our glasses were never empty. He anticipated all of our wants and needs before we even thought of them, and he helped our photographers get some killer shots on the golf course. Seriously, Nick is the man! Gabby made sure we ate during our cocktail hour (thank goodness) and coordinated the reception so that we knew what was going on throughout the entire night, no surprises. We had the best night of our lives, and so did many of our guests. We received so much wonderful feedback on the food, atmosphere, and wait staff from our friends and family, everyone was highly impressed! Hollow Brook, Robbyn, and her team exceeded our expectations ten times over. We wish we could re-live our wedding again and again. Thank you all so much for making our wedding perfect, we cannot imagine doing it any other way!
    Cheryl Married on 10/08/2017
    The minute we walked into Hollow Brook we knew that it was the place for us to get married. We had just left another venue and we were not satisfied with what we had be seeing. I decided to google “wedding venues near me” and Hollow Brook came up! I called the venue and Robbyn picked up the phone and told us to come on over. We were looking for a venue that was a little different than others and when we pulled up the driveway we loved that fact that it looked like a huge barn. Once inside we fell in love with EVERYTHING, we were looking for a rustic venue and this was exactly what we wanted, especially because it didn’t look like typical wedding venue.
    Robbyn was AMAZING from the very first day! She offered great suggestions, was flexible and recommended outstanding vendors for us to use. During the planning process, she answered all my emails in a timely fashion and gave her honest opinion to all my ideas. The month or so leading up to the wedding Robbyn met with me several times to make sure all the details of the day were set. Upon arrival, Gabby was waiting outside for us with a big smile on her face. She quickly helped all of us inside and got the whole bridal party settled comfortably! DeeDee was absolutely outstanding, she made sure mine and the groom’s needs were met all day! Our drinks were always filled, she made sure we ate throughout the day and night and always had a smile on her face. The food was absolutely SUPERB! From the grilled cheese, to the BBQ in a Jar, to the lamb chops during the cocktail hour, my guest were already raving about the food when they greeted us! Hollow Brook offered such an incredible selection of food for the cocktail hour and dinner we couldn’t wait to taste all the food. The pan seared scallops over risotto was my favorite during the dinner. We are still receiving phone calls over how delicious the food was and that is all thanks to the Chef!
    Robbyn and her team at Hollow Brook made our dreams come true for our wedding!
    Cheryl Married on 09/01/2017
    Choosing Hollow Brook for our wedding was the best decision we could have ever made. We fell in love with the venue as soon as we walked in the door and were never disappointed. Robbyn is so helpful and organized, it made the planning process so simple. We met with her periodically throughout the year and she was always there with a quick response to any questions we had. We felt so comfortable and at ease. On our wedding day, the venue looked SPECTACULAR. All of our guests raved about the food, the drinks, the service. I'm still getting text messages a week later about how out of this world the BBQ in a Jar was. Robbyn, Nick, Gabby and the rest of the staff did such a great job. Nick, especially thank you for being there at every moment making sure we never went without a drink, food, anything. You were amazing and went above and beyond. We can't say thank you enough for helping to make our wedding day the best day ever and for throwing such a great party for our guests.
    Barbara Married on 08/25/2017
    We are forever greatful and appreciative for everything leading up to our big day. Robbyn has been very attentive, professional, and helpful with making everything as smooth as can be.
    Additionally we wanted to say thank you to Nick and Gabby for their help the day of. We were very well taken care from the moment we walked in, starting with the pictures, drinks, and all the moments in between until the end of the evening. Our families and bridal party also gave compliments.
    The chef and kitchen staff did an amazing job with all their dishes! Our guests were equally impressed.
    And lastly with the wait staff and bartenders that were equally attentive.
    We would recommend Hollow Brook without hesitation. Thank you for making our special day unforgettable and memorable!
    Barb and Brian 8/25/17
    Jennifer Married on 08/12/2017
    Hollow Brook was the first place we visited for our wedding venue and after leaving we both agreed it had everything we were looking for for our special day! From start to finish Robbyn and the team at Hollow Book exceeded all expectations helping us plan our wedding. Our day was perfect thanks to the staff at Hollow Brook and their hard work. We couldn't have picked a better place. Thank you!!
    Valerie Married on 07/08/2017
    A big thank you to Robbyn, Gabby, Nick, and all the staff at Hollow Brook. From start to finish, they brought the highest level of attention to providing quality service.

FOOD/DRINK: People raved about the cocktail hour and the full course dinner (more specifically people told me they could eat the grilled cheese and tomato shooters all night and not a single person was disappointed in the rib eye). Table side service for drinks was impeccable. No one was stuck waiting at the bar.

SPACE: Our guests were bowled over by the beautiful views and the intimacy of the space. They loved taking picturesque shots outside and dancing the night away under the twinkling bistro lights.

STAFF SHOUT OUTS: *Nick- what an awesome bridal attendant; anticipating needs and checking in frequently during wedding prep to make sure the bridal party was enjoying themselves. Later in the day, you ensured that my husband and I were well-hydrated and well-fed. THANK YOU! *Robbyn- you possess so much grace and agility when it comes to client facing interactions. You're a real gem and made us feel like we were the only couple you were working with, though we know that's not the case and on any given day you have a ton to take care for many couples/families. What people can expect while planning with Robbyn: counseling via email on any idea- big or small- for the wedding, excellent recommendations for vendors (we happily used her DJ and photographer recommendations), expert tracking of the changing details regarding how the event will run. Lots of gratitude for Robbyn! *Chef- we want to thank you for working with the multiple allergies we had in the crowd. There was a lot of care in the way that was handled by the staff. *Gabby- most of what you did was behind the scenes and we thank you for making things so seamless.
    Diana Married on 09/17/2016
    We had our wedding reception at Hollow Brook on 9/17/16 and we could not have chosen a better venue!! We knew we wanted a venue that only had 1 wedding at a time, a place with beautiful scenery, a rustic feel, and ability to have components both inside and outside, all for a reasonable price, and Hollow Brook delivered on all of our wishes. The exterior farm house style is so beautiful and clean, and the grounds are meticulous (AMAZING photos on the bridges out on the golf course). Inside there is wood detail that gives a rustic feel in a refined way, and we had lights strung from the ceiling which really gave it that extra touch. The cocktail hour was held in an indoor space that spilled out onto the covered outdoor patio, which is perfect because even if it is raining you can still have that outdoor space which is something we really wanted. The staff is so wonderful and accommodating, and from the moment we met Robbyn, we felt right at home. Not only does she have a ton of wedding experience and great ideas, but she truly tries her best to make your wedding the most perfect day, and was great at getting back to me quickly with any questions I had. On our wedding day, we were treated like royalty. Staff were by our side for whatever we needed, they made sure we had food and drinks and always checked in to see if we needed assistance with anything (but not in an overbearing way whatsoever). Our photos went longer than expected so we missed the cocktail hour but all of our guests raved about how amazing it was with the food being plentiful and delicious. The food during the reception came out nice and hot and was very excellent. They even were nice enough to wrap up 2 entrees for two of our guests that left before dinner to get home to their newborn. Overall, Hollow Brook is an amazing wedding venue when it comes to location, scenery, price, food, and customer service, and I would highly recommend!!!
    Melissa Married on 09/10/2016
    From Day one we felt very comfortable with this location. We met with Robbyn and right away we knew she was well experienced and easy to work with. She was welcoming of our vision and offered her support and expertise. Planning a wedding is no easy task and as a bride I wanted nothing short of perfection so let me tell you that Robbyn was the perfect coordinator to have and she made sure that everything was done to my liking. No decisions were made without our knowledge or approval. She truly helped our vision come to life. The venue was everything we were looking for and exceeded our expectations on our wedding day. The staff was attentive and our guests were blown away by the service that was provided to them. The service was better than any 5 star restaurant you will ever go to. They were friendly, professional and you knew they were having a great time. Someone who deserves the above and beyond award is Nick, Nick was our banquet captain and was assigned to our wedding party and us. If our hands were empty, Nick would pop out of nowhere and ask if we needed anything. His attentiveness to us added that extra wow factor that made our wedding reception amazing. The food was nothing, but extraordinary. We both love food and that was a huge reason why we chose Hollow Brook. The Small bites during cocktail hour were a hit. As far as dinner service, everything was cooked to perfection. It was plated very elegantly and nothing disappointed. We truly appreciated that we were able to taylor our menu based on what we enjoy. Our DJ and MC said that this was even the best food that they had in over 10 years of doing weddings. The saying you get what you pay for fits well with this venue. By no means is it the most expensive in the area, but this is not going to be inexpensive at the same time. Over a week later our family and friends were still talking about how it was the best wedding they went to. We are so happy that we chose this venue and you will be too.