Holli Elaine Beauty & Co. Reviews

97 | Dallas, TX

97 Reviews for Holli Elaine Beauty & Co.

Holli Elaine Beauty & Co. 1
Holli Elaine Beauty & Co. 2
Holli Elaine Beauty & Co. 3
Holli Elaine Beauty & Co. 4
Holli Elaine Beauty & Co. 5
Holli Elaine Beauty & Co. 6
Holli Elaine Beauty & Co. 7

Priscilla · Married on 11/17/2018

Saying that holli is amazing is an understatement! she is so kind and personable and made the experience very special. I felt like we were best friends after a few short hours. I was the maid of honor in a wedding this weekend and she did all of our hair and make up. VERY IMPRESSIVE! I felt like a beauty queen and it wasn't even my wedding :) I would HIGHLY recommend her to any of my friends getting married!

• michael

michael · Married on 10/21/2018

Wedding 10/21/18

Holli was beyond amazing!! My hair and makeup trial went so smooth and she listened to all of my ideas and brought them to life. Holli made me look so beautiful and feel so confident! we had alot of fun with her the morning of the wedding while she did hair and make up. It was such a relaxing experience. Thank you so much holli!

Holli Elaine Beauty & Co. 8
    Holli Elaine Beauty & Co. 9
    Holli Elaine Beauty & Co. 10

Amanda Schrank · Married on 10/20/2018

Great Experience!

Holli is incredible. I don’t ever wear much make up (usually just mascara) and although I’m sure Holli wanted to put more makeup on me, she did exactly what I wanted and made me feel beautiful on my wedding day! All the girls in my wedding party had hair and makeup done by Holli and her assistant Mikayla and every single one of them LOVED what they did. Everyone felt beautiful and comfortable and I couldn’t have asked for anything more. Not to mention Holli is the just the sweetest and genuinely cares about each of her brides!

• Cara

Cara · Married on 09/29/2018

Holli did an incredible job for my wedding. She is super sweet, professional and talented! She and her team made us all feel so comfortable the day of, all of my bridesmaids were so pleased. She was able to do my makeup exactly how I wanted at the trial first try. I searched for a MUA for quite a while and I am so glad I found her! I will be recommending her to anyone searching for makeup and hair.

Gabrielle · Married on 09/29/2018

I am so glad I found Holli for my wedding day! Holli did an amazing job on my bridesmaids and I and did it in record time! My wedding day would not have been the same without her!

Holli Elaine Beauty & Co. 11

Mcguire · Married on 09/29/2018

Nelson Wedding

Holli was such a joy on my best friends wedding day! She did everyone’s makeup flawlessly and the bride looked perfect. She had an awesome positive energy and that helped our day tremendously!

• Janelle

Janelle · Married on 09/16/2018

Holli is amazing

I had a hair stylist booked for my wedding already and he played me! I ended up calling Holli Elaine 2 weeks before my wedding telling her about my situation and she jumped to help. She accommodated my trial on a Saturday, at her house, because it was so last minute. She's so accommodating, personable, and boy is she good at what she does. I came to her with photos of what I wanted, and she delivered... but I didn't like it too much. She told me "if it were up to me, I'd do this." And fixed it right away - and I LOVED IT. She ended up knowing what'd look good on me more than I did. I'm telling you, she's great.
    The day of, I was so stressed on wanting to feel pretty, when she completed my look (the exact same one we agreed during my trial), I told her I didn't feel pretty and started to cry... she said no no, no crying, let's get this right. She continued fixing my hair and makeup until I felt so beautiful and smiled nonstop. Holli works wonders. I highly recommend her services.

Heather · Married on 09/08/2018

Holli was a pleasure to work with. She truly made me feel beautiful on my wedding day. She was able to create the exact look I wanted for my wedding day. She also went above and beyond to help with my prewedding nerves.

Kate · Married on 08/18/2018

Working with Holli was amazing! First of all, I instantly felt like we were best friends the second she started on working on my wedding hair. I couldn't make up my mind on a specific style, but Holli knew exactly what would look best and worked her magic! She also did my mom & mom in law's hair, along with my bridesmaids. I could not get over how AMAZING everyone's hairstyles looked! Everyone's hair lasted all day in 95+ degree texas heat and my hair was still curled and pinned all the way to Hawaii the next day! I had such a wonderful experience working with Holli. Her skills, personality and professionalism are top notch. I highly recommend her if you want to have perfect hair and makeup for your big day that will stay put through weather, and a night of dancing! THANK YOU SO MUCH HOLLI!!!

Stephanie · Married on 08/12/2018

Holli did an amazing job on my hair and makeup for my bridal pictures. I just showed her a couple of pictures and then she worked her magic. I literally starting crying when I saw my pictures and how beautiful I looked! Thank you so much!

Tori · Married on 07/21/2018

Holli was so great and so easy to work with! I planned my wedding from out of state and didn't get the chance to come into town to do a trial run before my wedding day. I showed Holli a few photos of what I wanted for my wedding hair and she recreated it EXACTLY how I'd envisioned! I loved how I looked on my wedding day and Holli was so fun to hang out with while me and my girls were getting ready. I would recommend her to anyone!

Holli Elaine Beauty & Co. 12
    Holli Elaine Beauty & Co. 13

kristi · Married on 05/26/2018

I am extremely happy to have chosen Holli for our my bridal hair and wedding party. She is incredibly talented, easy to work with, and professional. On the morning of our wedding, she arrived to the venue exactly when planned and listened to the feed back the women envisioned for their hair, while making subtle suggestions, but respecting the wishes of each person. Her service is above and beyond expectations for a wedding-hair specialist. I would highly recommend Holli for your big day!

Dzenana · Married on 05/18/2018

Holli truly is a master at her craft! Through my tears and the unforgiving Texas heat, my makeup stayed in place! She made me feel so beautiful that day and was so sweet and encouraging! My wedding planning was very last minute and she was able to work with me with grace. I was nervous the day of my wedding and she was able to help me and center me through laughter and encouragement. I am so happy that I got to experience my wedding with her as my makeup artist and hair stylist! I would highly reccommend her to anyone looking for a phenomenal makeup artist and hair stylist! Thank you Holli!

MANDY · Married on 05/05/2018

Holli has a heart of Gold and her services are amazing! She is very professional and knowledgeable in the latest trends and looks. I had my look ready on my pinterest board and Holli was able to do it on trial run and my wedding day!! My makeup and hair was exactly what I was going for! She is lovely and I highly recommend her services to any bride or special event you have coming up! I loved my glam look! Thank you Holli for making my wedding special and making me look fabulous!!

Holli Elaine Beauty & Co. 14

Caroline · Married on 04/14/2018

Holli is one of the sweetest people you will ever meet. She did an amazing job on our hair and makeup for the day of. She made every single woman involved in the wedding feel absolutely beautiful.

Holli Elaine Beauty & Co. 15
  • LaceyLeeLove

Lacey · Married on 03/31/2018

Holli did hair and makeup for myself and my bridal party on my wedding day. She is so talented and sweet, which makes all of the difference on your wedding day. The whole day of getting ready is an event in itself, and she was great to have there for all of it. She got us ready in a timely manner, stuck to the schedule, and everyone looked beautiful. She was amazing!

Cheyenne · Married on 11/18/2017

Holli is absolutely WONDERFUL! I was the most beautiful I have ever been at my wedding thanks to her! She is friendly and actually hears what you have to say and cares about your imput. I highly recommend her!

Holli Elaine Beauty & Co. 16
    Holli Elaine Beauty & Co. 17

Sarah · Married on 11/04/2017

Holli is amazing! She is very professional and has great communication. You can tell how passionate she is and how much she loves what she does. I felt completely comfortable and confident. Holli went above and beyond to ensure I looked perfect for my special day. Thank you Holli!

Kayla · Married on 10/29/2017

Thank you for all that you did for us!!

Victoria · Married on 10/29/2017

Wow! Holli & her helper were absolutely amazing. She was so caring the entire process and made me feel so relaxed on my wedding day. She not only did exactly what I wanted but had such natural talent. Her and her team made me feel like the most beautiful version of myself. Trusting someone else to do your makeup on a day so special is a big deal and I wouldn't have trusted anyone else! She catered to every single person there. So impressed!

Holli Elaine Beauty & Co. 18
    Holli Elaine Beauty & Co. 19
    Holli Elaine Beauty & Co. 20

Mycah · Married on 10/29/2017

Holli was not only amazing at makeup and hair but she was so encouraging and friendly too!

Chelsea · Married on 10/28/2017

Holli went above and beyond for the wedding party. She made sure everyone felt pampered and special in and out of her chair. Her professionalism and passion for a brides special day shines through before, during and even after the wedding day. We had a busy busy day, and not much time to get 11 beautiful ladies ready for the wedding and her and her team finished hair and makeup AHEAD of schedule! Can’t wait to have her work with another wedding party I’m a part of in December!

Katelyn · Married on 10/28/2017

I have nothing but amazing things to say about Holli. She worked with my crazy schedule when trying to do the trial and she was so accommodating to every request I had. On my wedding day she made me feel absolutely beautiful. She was extremely professional and was extremely observant of our timeline. Even with music blaring and chaos going on around her she was focused and on task. I am so thankful she was able to help me with my vision of how I wanted to look on my wedding day and turn it into a reality. You will not regret working with Holli and her team!!

Holli Elaine Beauty & Co. 21

Kelsey · Married on 10/21/2017

Holli was fabulous and fit right in with our wedding party. She made magic happen with my own thin sad hair and was so friendly and fun it made the day awesome. She didn’t ask for anything and was so grateful when we included her in our Starbucks run. I’m so glad Natalie picked Holli for her big day, and couldn’t imagine it with anyone else.

Holli Elaine Beauty & Co. 22

Gabbie · Married on 10/21/2017

Holli did a great job! Showed up right on time and finished us all very quickly.