Holli Elaine Beauty & Co. Reviews

106 | Dallas, TX

106 Reviews for Holli Elaine Beauty & Co.

Holli Elaine Beauty & Co. 1
Holli Elaine Beauty & Co. 2
Holli Elaine Beauty & Co. 3
Holli Elaine Beauty & Co. 4
Holli Elaine Beauty & Co. 5
Holli Elaine Beauty & Co. 6
Holli Elaine Beauty & Co. 7

Kat Horton · Married on 09/14/2019

Look no further! Holli is the best!!

Holli is the sweetest and made my day absolutely wonderful!! I had a previous trial run and wasted $150 to be made into a monster. So sadly I couldn't do a trial with Holli but read her reviews and met for coffee. From the moment we sat down I felt completely at ease! She asked about me and my fiancee and took the time to understand our vision for the wedding. From there she made the most perfect suggestion on color pallets and hair styles! On the day of she had everyone ready in a matter of hours so we could have time to relax before! I danced my booty off that night and my hair and makeup still looked stunning at the end of the night! I cannot thank her enough for the amazing job on me and my girls!

Sent on 09/23/2019
    Holli Elaine Beauty & Co. 8
    Holli Elaine Beauty & Co. 9
    Holli Elaine Beauty & Co. 10

Shelly · Married on 09/07/2019

Perfect Day

Holli made my day perfect! She not only did a beautiful job on my hair and makeup, but her sweet spirit made my day more relaxed and full of joy!

Sent on 09/19/2019
    Holli Elaine Beauty & Co. 11
    Holli Elaine Beauty & Co. 12
    Holli Elaine Beauty & Co. 13

Allison K · Married on 08/17/2019

Amazing work!

Holli does a amazing work and her makeup artistry is fantastic. I’m so glad I decided to have Holli as my makeup artist. She did my bridal makeup, 7 bridesmaids and mother of the bride makeup all in a couple of hours and everyone looked incredible!

Sent on 09/18/2019

Jennifer · Married on 05/18/2019

Holli is incredible!

There are not enough words to describe how much I love and appreciate Holli and her work. She made me and all of my girls feel incredibly beautiful on my wedding day. She invests herself into her clients stories, truly cares about you, and is one of the sweetest and most amazing people. Thank you for everything Holli!

Sent on 05/21/2019
    Holli Elaine Beauty & Co. 14
  • Kassie

Kassie Dunaway · Married on 05/18/2019

Beautiful & Amazing - Love her!

Love Holli! First and foremost, I could not be happier about my wedding hair and make up! I've never felt so beautiful! She was quick to respond from initial quote, payment, and all appointment scheduling. We did a practice round of hair and makeup a month before the wedding for my bridal portraits. My bridesmaids still rave about her and love all of their pictures from my wedding. Last but not least, she's just an amazing person with a loving heart. She was amazing with my daughter making her feel comfortable and included the whole day. Thank you so much for your love and support on our big day. Couldn't have done it without you, Holli!

Sent on 07/08/2019
  • Sunnie

Sunnie · Married on 05/10/2019

Beautiful work with an amazing personality

I found Holli Elaine through Wedding Wire and after viewing her work in photos and reading her reviews, I booked her pretty quickly. She did both my engagement photo hair & make-up and my bridal hair & make-up. She also did the hair & make-up for my small bridal party and did such an amazing job for both events and all party members. She is very professional, responsive, and flexible. Her personality is very positive and upbeat; she loves what she does and it shows. I would definitely recommend Hollie Elaine, her work speaks for itself.

Sent on 07/04/2019
    Holli Elaine Beauty & Co. 15
    Holli Elaine Beauty & Co. 16
    Holli Elaine Beauty & Co. 17
    Holli Elaine Beauty & Co. 18
  • Kay

Kay · Married on 04/13/2019

Beauty Goddess

I hired Holli without meeting her in person as my wedding planner had suggested her. We had a brief phone conversation to get to know each other and from that moment on I felt completely at ease with her. She's so kind and professional! The process of scheduling was simple and straightforward. She was flexible with me when I needed to reschedule my trial hair and makeup appointment. She showed up exactly as planned on my wedding day and that's where the real magic happened. She and her assistant completed all of our hair and makeup in a timely manner all while creating a fun and friendly atmosphere. My hair and makeup was absolutely gorgeous! I felt like the princess I had always dreamed of being for my wedding day. I felt so confident and beautiful. Thank you Holli and Team for making my day "The Perfect Day."

Sent on 07/05/2019
    Holli Elaine Beauty & Co. 19

Priscilla · Married on 11/17/2018

Saying that holli is amazing is an understatement! she is so kind and personable and made the experience very special. I felt like we were best friends after a few short hours. I was the maid of honor in a wedding this weekend and she did all of our hair and make up. VERY IMPRESSIVE! I felt like a beauty queen and it wasn't even my wedding :) I would HIGHLY recommend her to any of my friends getting married!

Sent on 07/10/2016
  • Meghan

Meghan · Married on 11/10/2018

Wonderful Experience with Holli Elaine Beauty!

My situation was unique as I hired Holli for Bridesmaids' hair and make-up only. From the start she was extremely sweet, prompt and professional! Holli was in the process of changing her prices when I booked and was gracious to honor the prices on her website, as they were in the process of being updated. I appreciated that! Also I threw a curve ball at her as I realized maybe 2 or 3 weeks before our wedding I would need an additional girl to cover hair/make-up for my girls. She handled it with ease! I'm forever thankful for that as it lead to a less stressful day for me :) Not only did both ladies do a fabulous job and finish right on time but my girls looked gorgeous

Sent on 12/20/2018
    Holli Elaine Beauty & Co. 20
    Holli Elaine Beauty & Co. 21
  • michael

michael · Married on 10/21/2018

Wedding 10/21/18

Holli was beyond amazing!! My hair and makeup trial went so smooth and she listened to all of my ideas and brought them to life. Holli made me look so beautiful and feel so confident! we had alot of fun with her the morning of the wedding while she did hair and make up. It was such a relaxing experience. Thank you so much holli!

Sent on 10/30/2018
    Holli Elaine Beauty & Co. 22
    Holli Elaine Beauty & Co. 23
    Holli Elaine Beauty & Co. 24

Amanda Schrank · Married on 10/20/2018

Great Experience!

Holli is incredible. I don’t ever wear much make up (usually just mascara) and although I’m sure Holli wanted to put more makeup on me, she did exactly what I wanted and made me feel beautiful on my wedding day! All the girls in my wedding party had hair and makeup done by Holli and her assistant Mikayla and every single one of them LOVED what they did. Everyone felt beautiful and comfortable and I couldn’t have asked for anything more. Not to mention Holli is the just the sweetest and genuinely cares about each of her brides!

Sent on 11/13/2018
  • Cara

Cara · Married on 09/29/2018

Holli did an incredible job for my wedding. She is super sweet, professional and talented! She and her team made us all feel so comfortable the day of, all of my bridesmaids were so pleased. She was able to do my makeup exactly how I wanted at the trial first try. I searched for a MUA for quite a while and I am so glad I found her! I will be recommending her to anyone searching for makeup and hair.

Sent on 10/01/2018

Gabrielle · Married on 09/29/2018

I am so glad I found Holli for my wedding day! Holli did an amazing job on my bridesmaids and I and did it in record time! My wedding day would not have been the same without her!

Sent on 10/01/2018
    Holli Elaine Beauty & Co. 25

Mcguire · Married on 09/29/2018

Nelson Wedding

Holli was such a joy on my best friends wedding day! She did everyone’s makeup flawlessly and the bride looked perfect. She had an awesome positive energy and that helped our day tremendously!

Sent on 11/15/2018
  • Janelle

Janelle · Married on 09/16/2018

Holli is amazing

I had a hair stylist booked for my wedding already and he played me! I ended up calling Holli Elaine 2 weeks before my wedding telling her about my situation and she jumped to help. She accommodated my trial on a Saturday, at her house, because it was so last minute. She's so accommodating, personable, and boy is she good at what she does. I came to her with photos of what I wanted, and she delivered... but I didn't like it too much. She told me "if it were up to me, I'd do this." And fixed it right away - and I LOVED IT. She ended up knowing what'd look good on me more than I did. I'm telling you, she's great.
    The day of, I was so stressed on wanting to feel pretty, when she completed my look (the exact same one we agreed during my trial), I told her I didn't feel pretty and started to cry... she said no no, no crying, let's get this right. She continued fixing my hair and makeup until I felt so beautiful and smiled nonstop. Holli works wonders. I highly recommend her services.

Sent on 10/20/2018

Heather · Married on 09/08/2018

Holli was a pleasure to work with. She truly made me feel beautiful on my wedding day. She was able to create the exact look I wanted for my wedding day. She also went above and beyond to help with my prewedding nerves.

Sent on 09/09/2018

Kate · Married on 08/18/2018

Working with Holli was amazing! First of all, I instantly felt like we were best friends the second she started on working on my wedding hair. I couldn't make up my mind on a specific style, but Holli knew exactly what would look best and worked her magic! She also did my mom & mom in law's hair, along with my bridesmaids. I could not get over how AMAZING everyone's hairstyles looked! Everyone's hair lasted all day in 95+ degree texas heat and my hair was still curled and pinned all the way to Hawaii the next day! I had such a wonderful experience working with Holli. Her skills, personality and professionalism are top notch. I highly recommend her if you want to have perfect hair and makeup for your big day that will stay put through weather, and a night of dancing! THANK YOU SO MUCH HOLLI!!!

Sent on 09/07/2018

Stephanie · Married on 08/12/2018

Holli did an amazing job on my hair and makeup for my bridal pictures. I just showed her a couple of pictures and then she worked her magic. I literally starting crying when I saw my pictures and how beautiful I looked! Thank you so much!

Sent on 08/15/2018

Tori · Married on 07/21/2018

Holli was so great and so easy to work with! I planned my wedding from out of state and didn't get the chance to come into town to do a trial run before my wedding day. I showed Holli a few photos of what I wanted for my wedding hair and she recreated it EXACTLY how I'd envisioned! I loved how I looked on my wedding day and Holli was so fun to hang out with while me and my girls were getting ready. I would recommend her to anyone!

Sent on 08/09/2018
    Holli Elaine Beauty & Co. 26
    Holli Elaine Beauty & Co. 27

kristi · Married on 05/26/2018

I am extremely happy to have chosen Holli for our my bridal hair and wedding party. She is incredibly talented, easy to work with, and professional. On the morning of our wedding, she arrived to the venue exactly when planned and listened to the feed back the women envisioned for their hair, while making subtle suggestions, but respecting the wishes of each person. Her service is above and beyond expectations for a wedding-hair specialist. I would highly recommend Holli for your big day!

Sent on 08/29/2018

Dzenana · Married on 05/18/2018

Holli truly is a master at her craft! Through my tears and the unforgiving Texas heat, my makeup stayed in place! She made me feel so beautiful that day and was so sweet and encouraging! My wedding planning was very last minute and she was able to work with me with grace. I was nervous the day of my wedding and she was able to help me and center me through laughter and encouragement. I am so happy that I got to experience my wedding with her as my makeup artist and hair stylist! I would highly reccommend her to anyone looking for a phenomenal makeup artist and hair stylist! Thank you Holli!

Sent on 06/18/2018

MANDY · Married on 05/05/2018

Holli has a heart of Gold and her services are amazing! She is very professional and knowledgeable in the latest trends and looks. I had my look ready on my pinterest board and Holli was able to do it on trial run and my wedding day!! My makeup and hair was exactly what I was going for! She is lovely and I highly recommend her services to any bride or special event you have coming up! I loved my glam look! Thank you Holli for making my wedding special and making me look fabulous!!

Sent on 05/28/2018
    Holli Elaine Beauty & Co. 28

Caroline · Married on 04/14/2018

Holli is one of the sweetest people you will ever meet. She did an amazing job on our hair and makeup for the day of. She made every single woman involved in the wedding feel absolutely beautiful.

Sent on 04/25/2018
    Holli Elaine Beauty & Co. 29
  • LaceyLeeLove

Lacey · Married on 03/31/2018

Holli did hair and makeup for myself and my bridal party on my wedding day. She is so talented and sweet, which makes all of the difference on your wedding day. The whole day of getting ready is an event in itself, and she was great to have there for all of it. She got us ready in a timely manner, stuck to the schedule, and everyone looked beautiful. She was amazing!

Sent on 04/10/2018

Cheyenne · Married on 11/18/2017

Holli is absolutely WONDERFUL! I was the most beautiful I have ever been at my wedding thanks to her! She is friendly and actually hears what you have to say and cares about your imput. I highly recommend her!

Sent on 04/23/2018