Holiday Inn Reviews

1 User photo

Holiday Inn 1

Jennifer Catlett · Married on 10/27/2018

The Perfect Wedding Reception

My entire experience with the Holiday Inn was perfect!! I had a smaller reception and they worked with my and were very flexible with giving me exactly what I wanted!! Leslie was GREAT and made planning my wedding reception extremely easy and fun! I would definitely recommend them to any bride looking to have the perfect reception on the beach!

Haley · Married on 10/13/2018

Great experience!

Holiday Inn was perfect! They were so helpful and answered any and every question that I had.

Taylor · Married on 06/19/2018

Lesley was perfect. Her and her staff were quick and readily available to not only myself but my family that either had questions or needed something. And let's talk about the food. I haven't had better catered food in my life!!! My husband and I received nothing but great remarks. Especially about the mac n cheese and the broccoli cheese. Thank you so much for everything!!

Ashley · Married on 05/11/2018

We could not be happier with having our reception at Holiday Inn. To be honest we never intended on getting married on the beach. It was really because of wedding wire and reaching out to different vendors that we chose HI. Lesley was super responsive and helped us so much! I cannot thank Lesley and the staff at HI enough for making our day even more special! I highly recommend using HI for your reception venue.

Jill · Married on 03/24/2018

My daughter's wedding was held at surfside holiday inn . We were very pleased with the service . Everyone was so helpful with everything . I was so happy with how much help they gave us with decorating and undecorating and storing everything for us till the next morning. It really could not have been any easier or went any better . The staff is amazing and great to work with. Would recommend for anyone wanting the beach wedding experience for the price. Thanks for a great venue

Megan · Married on 03/23/2018

It was an amazing weekend with great service! Thank you!!!

ADRIANNA · Married on 10/07/2017

I was very impressed with the service we received for my daughters wedding. Everyone was so wonderful and warm. I especially want to give a special shout out to Tama in the Tiki Bar. She made our stay so much more fun!! Also Lesley who was so patient with me in planning the wedding, I am so thankful for you. One other person that made us feel so welcome was Terry at the front desk. He was a breath of fresh air. All the housekeepers were so sweet and even commented on how beautiful the wedding was and complimented my daughter on her dress. Thanks so much to all of you . We plan to return next December!

Shawna · Married on 08/19/2017

Holiday Inn Oceanfront was great! We absolutely loved it! Everyone was so helpful and nice. We had our ceremony on the pool deck and reception in the shoreline restaurant and the decorating team did a great job it looked beautiful!

• Ricangirl12

Denise · Married on 11/12/2016

Lesley, Lauren and the other staff did awesome job putting our wedding together. The food was great. I send them pictures how I wanted the display and they put a smile on my face. They are easy to work with. They were like friends to me. I enjoyed having phone conversations and email with them. They were easily to work with.

Charlotta · Married on 04/09/2016

Words cannot express my thanks and appreciation for this vendor. They helped me to make my special day a success. Thank you Lesley, Lauren and the lovely staff at the Holiday Inn!!!!! I will forever recommend your facility to everyone!!!

DENISE · Married on 11/14/2015

FIVE STARS
    The Holiday Inn Ocean front in Surfside provided the best service for a wedding reception. My guest, from out of town, had a beautiful hotel room to stay , on site, not to mention a place to get ready. Leaslie, the event coordinater, was helpful in every way. The packet of venders, DJ, cake decoraters, ect., was helpful in completing my reception. I had lights put up above the dance floor, Leslie took care of that. She went above and beyond introducing me to the staff that I'd be dealing with and even stopping by on a Saturday night to bid Congratulations. The Assistant GM ,Mike was helpful and curtious at the front desk.

Laura · Married on 09/26/2015

EASY. Lesley is incredibly helpful, does a lot of weddings and events and knows exactly what she needs to know to get your wishes done. There was no nickel-and-diming, we used their centerpieces, their tiki torches for the aisle, there was no cake-cutting fee or cost for using their cutting utensils - no drama day of, everything went really well. We dropped off the decorations a day ahead of time and everything was just out and done when we got there. I received so many estimate updates there was no question about costs. Easy easy easy, recommended for those looking for low-effort.

Nate · Married on 09/12/2015

Everything was wonderful and dealing with Lesley and Lauren was the best part they helped and gave us great advice, they know what they're doing! So thanks

everything was beautiful for last minute preparations since the storm came through. The only thing I was unhappy with was the amount of food leftover that I could not take with me.

candy · Married on 08/30/2015

although the ceremony was supposed to take place on the beach outside of the hotel, you guys did an exceptional job, with the help of Beach Occasions, of truly transforming the reception room to accommodate both the ceremony and reception.. Everything was beautiful!! I loved how thee staff arranged everything that I had sent, including the candy buffet!!!!

Kimberly · Married on 07/18/2015

We could not have received the best care from here...EVERYONE was fantastic....treated all of us like family...We will go back!!!!

Leslie was wonderful. She was very organized and helped us with anything that we asked her to do. The wedding and reception went great. Holiday Inn people were great to work with.

The vendors ware amazing! They went above and beyond to make our day special. The workers handled absolutely everything. The location was clean and they were very welcoming. Lesley and Ray were amazing they made sure I was realaxed and stress free on the big say.

Natasha · Married on 04/04/2015

Lesley and her staff are amazing and they can help ease some of the stress that any bride feels during one of the most important days of her life.

Elyshia · Married on 09/06/2014

Lesley and the staff at Holiday Inn were amazing to work with! After reading other reviews about Holiday Inn and how pleased other brides were I knew I had to look further into having my wedding there. From the first visit my now husband and I made we knew this would be where our wedding would take place. Lesley was always quick to answer any emails I sent and answered all of our questions! She was very helpful since we were planning our wedding from out of state. She recommended many vendors and gave us a lot of information about weddings held in the Surfside/Myrtle Beach area. We held our rehearsal dinner at the hotel as well and it was wonderful. Our wedding reception looked beautiful! Everything went perfect!! The staff was very friendly and the food was delicious! Lesley and the Chef worked with my husband and I to make the menu more personalized instead of by the menus they provided. My only complaints would be some guests had to find staff members to get their drink (water or tea) and when there was a spill on the dance floor none of the staff members brought a towel to help clean up (another vendor brought us some napkins). We also did not get any of our cupcakes back from the reception and there were many leftover. Also, my father and another guest received parking tickets since they had to park in metered spaces outside of the parking lot because it was full due to two weddings going on that evening. They were told the hotel could not do anything about it and my father called the manager and they took care of the tickets. Other than those hiccups, the day could not have been anymore perfect!

Tamecheo · Married on 09/06/2014

Our first call on our search to locate a venue was pretty much sealed with the enthusiasm shown for their love of hosting receptions. The staff did everything to make our reception exactly what we wanted. They were available to answer all questions via phone or email whenever they arose. We established a nice rapport where we would chat about things not only related to our wedding, but down to the weather and plans for the weekend. Our final meeting, the day before, solidified any remaining items such as decorations we provided for them to display accordingly. We did not have to set up or clean up one thing as Everything was handled by the staff. You can't ask for more than to walk into your reception after marrying the Love of your Life to find Everything is done to perfection. Peace, Love, and Happiness!!!

Becky · Married on 08/30/2014

The employees at this location made our event memorable. They well are very professional and over accomadating.

Our ceremony was held in front of the hotel on the beach, and our reception was held inside in the Plantation Ballroom. Everything was flawless! The staff was amazing, the food was excellent, they had everything set up wonderfully. I had a gorgeous wedding/reception that looked like it cost way more than it actually did. I would definitely recommend them to anyone wanting an amazing day without a lot of stress. They were there to answer any of my questions and helped turn my visions into a reality. I can't thank them enough for helping bring my dream wedding to life!

Jesse · Married on 07/06/2014

Everyone was super friendly and our reception looked fantastic! The food was delicious! Thank you to Lesley and Ray for all of their help in assisting us with everything. Everyone keeps raving about how beautiful and fun the wedding and reception was. We truly appreciate it!