Holding Life Still Photography Reviews

Holding Life Still Photography 5
Holding Life Still Photography 6
Holding Life Still Photography 7

Tammie · Married on 10/20/2017

Choosing a wedding photographer was no easy feat. I had first seen Katie's work when she photographed a wedding I had attended. I fell in love with her images. My husband and I got married on October 20th, 2017 at Moonstone Manor. Katie worked with us to be flexible and give us exactly what we wanted. Our engagement and wedding photos turned out absolutely amazing. One thing I knew I wanted was LOTS of photos. She grabbed us for a sunset and night time shoot during our wedding. Her pricing is also super reasonable compared to other photographers. I cannot recommend her enough!!!

Holding Life Still Photography 8
    Holding Life Still Photography 9

Nicole · Married on 09/30/2017

My husband and I could not be happier with our decision to choose Katie Brock as our wedding photographer. From the moment we began communicating and our initial meetings, Katie was always prompt with her responses and friendly. She truly wanted to get to know us as a couple, which I think definitely shows in our photos. We were so pleased with how our engagement photos turned out, we could not wait to see our wedding photos, and they did not disappoint! She is so creative and is truly talented. She makes photography seem effortless. I would recommend her to anyone and everyone!

Samantha · Married on 07/22/2017

As we stood there in the pouring rain a couple hours before my ceremony, attempting to get our "first look", boy was I glad Katie was our photographer! This woman is beyond wonderful! She is extremely professional, but at the same time very friendly, personable, and so accommodating. Katie did everything from our engagement pictures, my boudoir photos, and our wedding day----and everyone (including my husband and I) are still raving about her work. If you're looking for someone who is fantastic at her job, goes above and beyond for her clients (did I mention the buckets of rain prior to our outdoor ceremony), and take absolutely stunning photos (in every aspect... Seriously, I did not think I could rock boudoir photos -- this woman made it happen) then Katie Brock is your gal!

Erin · Married on 07/19/2017

Katie and her husband were amazing! They came out for our weekday wedding when it was over 100 degrees and just did such a fabulous job. From meeting them for coffee so they could get to know us, to making sure our story was told visually throughout our day, everything they did was just perfect. Halfway through the bride and groom photo-shoot after the wedding I had realized that my shoe clip had fallen off somewhere - a family heirloom! Katie and Ryan did not hesitate to get down on the ground and help us crawl through grass across the entire venue to find it. Ultimately Katie was able to find it stuck in the layers of my dress - crisis averted! Her prices were very reasonable for the industry and the photos she created for us were absolutely worth every penny!

Holding Life Still Photography 10
    Holding Life Still Photography 11
    Holding Life Still Photography 12
    Holding Life Still Photography 13
    Holding Life Still Photography 14

Jaime · Married on 04/01/2017

Katie willingly took on a challenge when I asked her to shoot our winter wedding on a 34 degree day in the mountains of northern PA. The results? Nothing short of amazing. She scoped out settings that created a look of winter elegance despite dealing with a winter mix of snow and rain that day. I honestly could not believe how magical the photos turned out. Far exceeded my expectations.

Holding Life Still Photography 15
    Holding Life Still Photography 22
    Holding Life Still Photography 23
    Holding Life Still Photography 24

Julie · Married on 09/04/2016

We used Katie Brock of Holding Life Still Photography because she was recommended by a co-worker of my daughter's. Katie and her husband (who is the second photographer who comes on shoots) did our daughter's engagement photos and the wedding photos. Engagement photos were included in the price of the wedding photos. The photos for both turned out great! I was a little nervous for the wedding photos because Katie had not been to the venue (Ironstone Ranch in Elizabethtown) before the wedding. Ironstone takes the wedding party on a photo loop around their gorgeous property for photos after the ceremony. But - Katie is very professional and was able to capture beautiful shots on the loop despite never seeing the property ahead of time. We were thrilled with her photos! Before we got them back, I emailed Katie because I was worried that she hadn't gotten some important shots since I didn't see her getting them. I needn't have worried.........she got them all and was so inconspicuous about it. She and her husband blended right in and you never knew a photographer was even there! Katie was easy to work with and always got back to us right away when we had questions. I would highly recommend Katie. She just has that knack for capturing a scene/shot at the right moment!

Jennifer · Married on 07/02/2016

Book Early! You will not regret using Holding Life Still Photography to capture your special moments.

Tess · Married on 06/25/2016

Katie is honest, communicates well and puts you at a true ease. My wedding party was a total of 12 adults and 5 children. Everyone commented that Katie really knew what she was doing. She kept everyone engaged, smiling and obeying her commands without anyone feeling like she was bossy in a negative way. It was an easy process. I highly recommend getting engagement pictures before the wedding as you learn Katie's style and how you look together as a couple. That experience certainly made the wedding pictures feel easy and not awkward. She put a large teaser album on Facebook within 48 hours. We were obsessed with those pictures on our honeymoon. It was fun to rehash the day over the pictures when it was still so fresh and exciting in our minds. Katie got pictures at the ceremony that I never expected. How did I not see her once at the ceremony?? She did a fabulous job of blending in but still getting pictures of our faces. She also took crowd shots that took our breath away. She great advice that wasn't pushy and when I wanted private pictures without getting my bridesmaids involved, she ushered me away without pomp and circumstance. it was exactly what I needed. Two thumbs up for Holding Life Still Photography!

Tessa · Married on 08/08/2015

Katie is absolutely amazing! She was everything I was looking for in a wedding photographer. She had a great plan for the day of the wedding that was prompt, and was beneficial to all family, bridal party and even me and my husband. Katie is a delight to work with, easy to get along with, she listens to what you want and then executes them beautifully. She really takes amazing photos! The best part about Katie is she takes amazing photos, but you also enjoy having her around on your wedding day!

Natalie · Married on 06/13/2015

Cannot say enough good things about Katie! We had the pleasure of having her and her husband at our wedding this past weekend. She is able to make you feel so comfortable in front of the camera and give you very helpful direction. She has a vision for photography unlike others. We first met her during our engagement photos which came out gorgeous but do not even come close to the couple we have seen from the wedding so far. Many people have told us they belong in a magazine. We HIGHLY recommend using Katie for any photography needs!!

Shauna · Married on 02/28/2015

Katie and her second shooter (actually her husband - so much fun!) were so great to work with for our wedding. She is a complete professional and truly loves her job. She even went beyond her photographer duties and stepped in to help with small things that went wrong during the day. You can tell she absolutely wants you to have a beautiful wedding day and is willing to go above and beyond to give you that.

Our pictures from both our engagement shoot and our wedding are fantastic and gorgeous. She does such an amazing job capturing images beyond the typical standard wedding pictures. That was definitely one of the things that drew us to her. We were looking for a photographer who would truly capture the day, not just go through the motions. They absolutely did and we have so many beautiful pictures to choose from!

The other thing that I have to commend them on is their ability to maintain control. We had such a large wedding party, including 6 kids. The fact that they were able to give us fabulous group pictures with that many individuals to manage speaks volumes by itself. We are so thrilled we were able to book Holding Life Still Photography for our wedding and I am sure you will be as well.

Katie (and her sidekick, Katie), were so helpful on my wedding day - and not just with photography. They were very helpful with getting my veil in place and then putting flowers in my hair for the reception. My parents and some of my family members are legally blind, and she was so patient throughout the entire process. The teaser pictures she has posted (3 hours after my wedding had ended) are absolutely beautiful, and I cannot wait to see the rest! I definitely recommend her to anyone - and would love to work with her again!

Bianca · Married on 09/13/2014

I knew instantly Katie would be a good fit for my vision in terms of photography style by browsing through her portfolio...what I didn't expect was how friendly, easy-going, professional, prompt, and fun she would be during our engagement shoot and especially throughout our wedding day. She went beyond our expectations to perfect the scene on our seemingly dreary wedding day, performing off-duty tasks with the florist and family! She made my husband (who is incredibly awkward when a camera is in sight) and I feel comfortable and caught some great candid photos. Worth every effort, every penny, and every picture. Thanks to Katie, her husband, her big dog, and her photog partner! We<3you

Holyn · Married on 08/10/2014

Katie photographed both our engagement pictures and wedding day, and I cannot say enough positive things about Katie and her work. She is so wonderful ahead of time to meet with (skype for me working out of town) and allow us to look through some of her other complete weddings. I knew after seeing her work that I wanted her to photograph our big day. She was also really helpful throughout the planning process, and even sent me some suggestions for florists when I was looking (and having a hard time finding one for a Sunday wedding). We had a great engagement session with her outside in January then a beautiful summer day with her in August. While completely opposite, both were wonderful and are pictures we will cherish forever. Katie is so great to work with and flexible for any pictures you may decide you want throughout the day. I can go on and one, but the fact is, Katie is wonderful to work with and takes beautiful photos that will last a lifetime. I highly recommend her to anyone looking for an amazing wedding photographer!

chau · Married on 06/14/2014

Katie and her husband were wonderful!! They pulled through for us, and our sixteen-hour day wedding. Yes, 16 hours! Katie has been very responsive since the beginning and even after the wedding. I believe photographers job only begin after they have captured all the photos. Her teaser for me is incredible. They were also very patience with our family and friends, everyone literally wanted photos. Considering the wedding was 95% in Vietnamese, Katie did an amazing job at keeping things on point. All in all, I would definitely recommend this power couple as your photographers. Now, I can't wait for the rest of our photos!!

Katie was incredible to work with. She took beautiful images and offers a great value!

e · Married on 10/12/2013

Katie and her assistant Katie were absolutely AMAZING! They are patient, organized, quick and SO INCREDIBLY TALENTED! The pictures turned out amazing. I also loved our engagement photos. They were so good that I had an incredibly hard time choosing which to use b/c there were 40+ great shots. Katie listens to what you want and makes sure that all the shots are done perfectly. I wanted FUN and she came through. We have some incredible pictures and I got so many compliments from my wedding party. They said they wanted to get married again, just to do the pictures. Her prices are reasonable, she gets the proofs back to you quickly and she ensures you are happy with the finished product. I would recommend Katie to anyone. She is especially talented if you have someone in your wedding party that hates to have their picture taken. She manages large groups well with humor and organization. We had a blast and I feel like I gained a friend. Thanks Katie, you have an amazing talent!

Choosing Katie Brock as our wedding photographer was the best (and easiest) decision I made in anticipation of our big day. After our initial phone conversation and in-person meeting, I was sold! However, Katie encouraged me to keep an appointment with another photographer before making my decision –I did meet with the other photographer, but called Katie the next day to officially book her for our wedding; truthfully, no one compares to Katie. She makes you feel special and doesn’t hesitate to give you advice and ideas. She’s a talented professional whom you can trust.

Getting in touch with her is a breeze! She replies quickly and doesn’t leave any question unanswered. A couple of weeks before our wedding, I wrote her an email detailing a timeline of our day and everything I wanted her to capture. The length of my email was daunting, but she replied quickly, addressing every detail I mentioned, ensuring that she understood and giving me some additional tips.

Katie is flexible and accommodating –she does exactly what you ask for and her pricing is very reasonable. She understands that every bride is different and appreciates the hard work that you put into your day (capturing ALL of the details). I’m a very private person, and Katie remained sensitive to this throughout the entire process. She took great care in selecting the pictures that she posted publicly on her site, and was sensitive to my requests.

Katie puts you at ease so that you can truly enjoy your day. I never once worried that she wouldn’t deliver. She arrived early to capture several detail pictures of our handmade decorations, paid close attention to getting the shots we wanted, completed our family pictures in no time and even carried around my chap stick for me throughout our photo shoot so that I could reapply. :) She does it all! She brought a backup photographer who also did an exceptional job –they’re a great team!

We absolutely love our wedding pictures! Katie did an amazing job!

Jessica · Married on 06/30/2013

I'm from New York but my husband is from PA so we decided to have it there. I didn't know much about any vendors but I looked online and found some different venues. While I was searching at pictures I found some wedding pictures that were tagged by Katie klumpp. I absolutely fell in love with her work. Starting my wedding planning the only thing I knew for the first few months was that I wanted her to take my photos at my wedding. She kept in touch with me the whole year before my wedding and was willing to help me with any wedding questions I had. She caught every moment at my wedding and every time I look at my pictures I feel like I am reliving the day over and over again. She is a great price and lets be honest it is so important to have a great photographer because pictures are all you have after the big day and she is AMAZING!!! I loved her so much that once my son is born I'm going to wait till we go back to PA to get family pictures done by her.

Katie did a fantastic job on the day of our wedding. She captured some great moments and her photography is fantastic!

My experience, with Holding Life Still Photography was amazing! I didn't have to worry about a thing! I gave a few suggestions of what I wanted for a few pictures and those where heard and came out great! Pictures where taken in a very time efficient manner!! My pictures where sent to me very quickly and I have an abundance of them which i really appreciate! Overall, I was much more then satisfied! Highly recommended to any one looking for a great Photographer for any event!

• W

Wes and Jamie · Married on 09/29/2012

Katie was fun to work with, her pictures came out absolutely great! Her and her husband were very easy to get along with and very flexible. They blended in great on our wedding day. We would highly recomend them to anyone looking for a photographer.

Kathryn · Married on 08/04/2012

Katie was absolutely fantastic! She is incredibly talented and her photos are breathtaking. She is also great to work with- she gets to know the couple personally so that she can individualize their sessions. For our engagement shoot, she challenged us to think creatively about what we wanted our photos to represent, and she did a great job of capturing our relationship. We kept in contact before the wedding and she always demonstrated that she was organized and in complete control of her responsibilities. About a week before the wedding, she personally reached out to me to ask how I was doing and if there was anything I needed from her before the big day. I really appreciated this gesture- it showed her commitment and thoughtfulness. On our wedding day, she was just what we (and I especially!) needed! I was very impressed with how she handled every part of the day-from joining us in the Bridal Suite and laughing along with us while we got ready (also while taking gorgeous pictures!) to professionally directing our bridal party (a daunting task!) during pictures. She captured every moment beautifully, so well in fact that I felt like I was able to relive it and experience parts of the wedding I didn't see that day. Katie also amazed me with how well she fit right in at our wedding. At no point in time did I feel distracted by a camera or a flash. Overall, Katie was exactly what we were looking for in a photographer. I rightfully trusted her every step of the way and she still left me breathless!!

Katie, thanks for everything! You have no idea how much your help and beautiful talent helped to make our day so special. Please keep an open slot 5 or so years from now for taking family pictures of us one day!! :)