Hocking Hills Wedding Chapel Reviews

141 | Sugar Grove, OH

141 Reviews for Hocking Hills Wedding Chapel

Lisa · Married on 09/24/2016

Karen and Amanda go above and beyond to make your wedding day special. Amanda stayed by my side from beginning to end to ensure I was ready, knew where to go and had everything I needed, including special words of encouragement and hands to help up the stairs in my white dress. I absolutely loved the flowers and cake, every detail was perfect. The food was good, even though it wasn't what we tasted or expected. Matt performed such an amazing ceremony and was so kinda to us both. All of our guests had an amazing time and commented on the beautiful evening and setting. Thanks Karen, Eric and Amanda!!

Sent on 10/10/2016

Hocking Hills Wedding Chapel's reply:

Thank you for the wonderful review! You are an amazing couple and we were honored to be part of your special day. We hope to see you for many years to come and wish you all the love and happiness your hearts can hold!!

Karin · Married on 09/17/2016

The staff did a great job with my wedding, it was beautiful and came out exactly how I wanted. I would highly recommend them for your wedding. The venue is BEAUTIFUL!!

Sent on 10/04/2016

Hocking Hills Wedding Chapel's reply:

Thank you for the great review and for trusting us with your special day! Hopefully you will visit us again on your anniversary! Best wishes for a lifetime of love and happiness.

Tiffany · Married on 09/10/2016

They made our wedding day absolutely wonderful! The friendliness of the staff, the beautiful decor, delicious food (that we are still getting compliments on).. My cake and flowers were exactly what I wanted! The cabins were so cozy and pretty! We couldn't have asked for a better day. I would recommend Hocking Hills any day for a wedding, or just a wonderful place to get away and relax! Also, the photographer, Michelle, was such a delight she made everything so fun!!

Sent on 09/25/2016

Hocking Hills Wedding Chapel's reply:

Your kinds words and excellent review are very appreciated! We are grateful your wedding day was a wonderful experience! Thank you!

Sandy · Married on 09/10/2016

Beautiful setting, beyond delicious food, detailed-oriented, caring and attentive staff (so you don't need to be ! Unless you want to be), calming staff, kind staff, personable photographer, flexible, overall fabulous staff and location! I tell everyone, I wish I could have done this everyday! Thank you, Hocking Hills Wedding Chapel staff and partners for such a lovely and memorable time! Words cannot express our gratitude to the staff and their partners (MJ Photography and caterer) and overall satisfaction with the time spent at the Wedding Chapel!

Sent on 07/21/2016

Hocking Hills Wedding Chapel's reply:

Thank you for your wonderful review! We were so happy to be a part of your special day! We wish you both the very best and a wonderful future together!

Johnathan · Married on 09/09/2016

Make sure the size of wedding is appropriate for the location.

Sent on 09/21/2016

Hocking Hills Wedding Chapel's reply:

Thank you for taking the time to give us a 5 star rating. We wish you both the best and hope to see you again!

Megan · Married on 09/04/2016

Valley view cabins at hocking hills was the perfect place for our wedding. Our families stayed the whole weekend! The team was amazing! We went with a package deal-We didn't worry about a single detail! Before the wedding the vendors all came at once, so decisions were easy. Would do it again in a heartbeat!!!

Sent on 09/18/2016

Hocking Hills Wedding Chapel's reply:

Thank you for the review and also for choosing us to be part of your special day! We wish you all the best for a lifetime of happiness!

Brian M. · Married on 08/27/2016

Valley View is a beautiful and enchanting wedding venue. The grounds are well kept and the trees surrounding the place make it feel very private. They offer flexible packages that take all the stress out of planning a wedding. Karen, The owner is an excellent wedding coordinator and really went the extra mile to make sure every last detail was correct. The photographer Michelle is very personable and I can’t wait to see how the photos turn out. The food was delicious. We recommend the mac & cheese, which has a little kick to it. We selected the Bride’s Dream package and the only vendor included in the package that we did not use was the baker. Valley View was extremely flexible and accommodating to our preferring an outside vendor.

All of the cabins were cozy, comfortable and clean. They were well stocked with all of the essential items you would need. Since there was a 2 night minimum stay, we decided to have a pre-wedding celebration the night before at Rockside Winery located 20 mins from this venue. Since the cabins were so close the State Park, several of our guests were able to do some hiking in the morning before our early evening wedding, so we were able make this a wedding get-a-way for all our guests!

If you are looking for a place to get your hair done, I recommend an Aveda salon, Nu-U Salon & Spa located in Lancaster. We got the whole place to ourselves and they allow food & spirits. Then for brunch we went around the corner to Four Reasons deli before heading back to Valley View.

Sent on 09/20/2016

Hocking Hills Wedding Chapel's reply:

Thank you for the wonderful review! We are delighted you chose us for your special day. We wish you a lifetime of happiness and hope to see you again!

Laina · Married on 08/13/2016

The Hocking Hills Wedding Chapel was the absolute best place to get married! The site is gorgeous. Having all vendors taken care of for me made planning my dream wedding a breeze. Everyone was fantastic and easy to work with. The coordinators were very helpful at answering all my questions, making planning my wedding long distance easy! I highly suggest this venue :)

Sent on 09/06/2016

Hocking Hills Wedding Chapel's reply:

Thank you for your wonderful review! We were so happy to be a part of your special day and do our very best to make it all stress free. We wish you the best!

Sarah · Married on 07/20/2016

I recommend using all of their services they provide including lodging, etc. It's easier for accommodation and they have great customer service. They were very accommodating with our rare situation/ challenges we encountered. They helped us so much when we were having trouble with a local restaurant in the area. They called one of the well-known restaurants and made reservations for us. Look for gracie when you're there! She's a gem! Ruff Ruff!

Sent on 08/03/2016

Hocking Hills Wedding Chapel's reply:

We were so glad you chose as for your wedding venue! We wish you both the best and so does Gracie.

Tayler · Married on 07/11/2016

Everything was wonderful, from beginning to end..
    Such a beautiful place, I couldn't have asked for better! Karen and her staff did an amazing job with my wedding, even when everything was thrown at her last minute!! The day of the event everything fell into place and everyone had an amazing time.
    I would definitely recommend this place to any engaged couple looking for a simple elegant wedding. I cannot thank you enough. You made our day unforgettable.

Sent on 07/16/2016

Hocking Hills Wedding Chapel's reply:

Thank you for your wonderful review! We were so happy to be a part of your special day! We wish you both the best.

Danille · Married on 07/09/2016

We loved Hocking Hills Wedding Chapel! Everything was beautiful and the staff was very professional and caring. I loved how they all worked together as a team to coordinate times - this really helped on such a stressful day! I highly recommend the beef tenderloin - guests are still talking about how it melted in their mouths. the cabins were amazing, and Michelle was wonderful photographer. We will forever remember our special day.

Sent on 07/13/2016

Hocking Hills Wedding Chapel's reply:

Thank you for your wonderful review! We strive to make your special day stress free. We wish you both all the happiness your hearts can hold!

Barbara · Married on 06/11/2016

They ensured our special day was perfect. I couldn't have picked a better location for the special day and honeymoon. I didn't have to sacrifice anything I wanted. The flowers were perfect and the photographer was amazing. The minister was spot on with bring us together as husband and wife. The cabins and location was secluded but not to far away for fun. We loved it so much we want to return on our anniversary.

Sent on 06/23/2016

Beautiful venue. These wonderful people made our special day perfect. The best part is that we didn't have to worry about anything!

Sent on 06/14/2016

Hocking Hills Wedding Chapel's reply:

Thank you for your wonderful review. We always make sure that the wedding runs smoothly. We wish you two the best!

Penny · Married on 05/21/2016

Everything was perfect for our special day.. very beautiful place..

Sent on 06/06/2016

Sara A. · Married on 05/08/2016

Our experience was wonderful. The venue took care of every last detail, including flowers, photography, catering, the cake, the music, the minister, and even set me up with a stylist who came to my cabin to do my hair on the big day. Because I didn't have to worry about a single detail, the months counting up to the big day were completely stress free. People who came to the wedding said it was the most beautiful wedding they've ever been to. We are so happy with Hocking Hills Wedding Chapel. I highly recommend them to anyone getting married.

Sent on 05/24/2016

Maria J. · Married on 03/18/2016

Hocking Hills wedding chapel is the perfect place to get married! Everything was perfect as we wanted. Karen and her team did a great, perfect and professional work.

Sent on 04/18/2016

Jessica · Married on 01/02/2016

Everything was just Perfect!! Both the minister and the photographer took the time to make our wedding day just what we wanted. The cake and bouquet were of high quality. Could not have asked for better scenery. Our wedding day was EVERYTHING we had visioned it being!

Sent on 01/22/2016

Kristina · Married on 10/31/2015

Everything was beautiful, professional, and delicious! We couldn't be happier with the way our wedding/reception turned out.

Sent on 11/11/2015

Hocking Hills Wedding Chapel was an amazing venue and so easy to work with. I want to thank Karen and her staff for making my special day everything I hoped for and more!! There wasn't one thing I would have changed. Thank you so much!!

Sent on 11/09/2015

Hollynn · Married on 10/10/2015

Karen and her staff at the Hocking Hills Wedding Chapel made my wedding day one for the books! The venue is beautiful, the food was delicious, and the cupcakes were just as great! My guests loved everything about this place, and most made a 3 hour drive for the ceremony and reception, then another 3 hours back home with no complaints. The details are worked out for you and there is a lot of flexibility to add your own touch on things, which takes away a lot of stress to wedding planning. The packages offered are fit for any budget. I would absolutely recommend the Hocking Hills Wedding Chapel to any couple looking for a unique wedding with minimal stress!

Sent on 11/05/2015

Mark · Married on 09/12/2015

It was a great time. Made a perfect wedding happened. I would highly recommend this for anyone looking to have a wedding in the beautiful hocking hills Ohio area.

Sent on 10/29/2015

We're so happy we decided to get married at Valley View Cabins/Hocking Hills Wedding Chapel! Everything was perfect! Karen, Kallista, Pastor Matt, Michelle (our photographer), and everyone else involved were very nice and helpful and did their best to make sure our wedding was how we wanted it, and ensured everything went smoothly.

Sent on 09/14/2015

Ashlee · Married on 08/20/2015

Hocking Hills Wedding Chapel is a beautiful location for a wedding. We got married in late August and the scenery was gorgeous. The staff were amazing, friendly, and able to ensure my wedding day was absolutely perfect. Karen and her family were able to provide everything I requested to make our wedding exactly how we wanted it. They went out of their way so that we enjoyed everything about this day. All of our friends and family were very impressed with Hocking Hills Wedding Chapel. We had both engagement photos and wedding photos taken onsite by their photographer Michelle Jefferies, who was wonderful. She captured amazing photos and made the whole process memorable. I would recommend Michelle to anyone wanting to capture beautiful memories. I truly felt as if everything went perfectly on this day and would highly recommend this venue to everyone!

Sent on 09/23/2015

Angela · Married on 08/08/2015

Valley View Cabins was the perfect place for our wedding. Every detail was perfect and Karen is so accommodating. She made every aspect of planning a destination wedding easy and stress free! The officiant was great! The photographer took her time and made sure every pose was perfect. I LOVE LOVE VALLEY VIEW CABINS.

Sent on 08/19/2015

Stephanie · Married on 07/11/2015

Our wedding went really smooth. Karen was easy to work with and always quick to respond to any questions. Only a few things I would of done different for anyone who is getting married is spe.d money on getting lot of pictures. Wish we could of had a rehearsal the day prior since we were all down there before the day of our wedding. Tend to be a rush at the very moment before walking down with my dad and forgot my flowers. The lady who was going to take my wedding photos cancelled the day prior due to family emergency and I do understand and had this other guy do them without seeing his work. That was a little stressful there was a few photos I didn't care to get but overall ok considering things do happen. My family loved where we had our wedding it was very interment, rustic, and beautiful. Everyone absolutely loved it. The food was amazing. It turned out to be a time you wish you could turn back the clock and go back to and take it all in over again! It's a beautiful place for a wedding. Wouldn't change it for the world! It fit us perfectly.

Sent on 07/17/2016

Hocking Hills Wedding Chapel's reply:

Thank you for your review! We wish you both the best, and we are glad everyone loved it.