Hobby Hill Florist Reviews

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2014 Winner

• Patricia
    Patricia H. Married on 12/04/2021

Very professional

We used Hobby Hill for our florist when we married on December 4, 2021. We were very pleased. Ladonna Paedae Rodriguez and Hobby Hill Florist, thank you for the BEAUTIFUL job you did with our flowers. You are amazing.!!!
    Sclevenger Married on 12/19/2020

Beautiful gift!

I just received a beautiful floral center piece from a friend. Hobby Hill Florist did a wonderful job on this gift. I have seen other floral arrangements from them and they all have been gorgeous.
  • Kaitlin
    Kaitlin Married on 02/29/2020

Highly Recommend!

Ladonna and her staff came highly recommended from my family. They did an absolutely incredible job on the flower arrangements for my wedding. I was really taken back when I saw my bouquet, it was everything I imagined. The table arrangements were gorgeous and it helped really elevate the tropical theme I was going for. The flowers themselves were great quality, super fresh and bright. My wedding was February 29th, and my bouquet held its flowers and greens until last week. Thank you Hobby Hill Florist for making my big day so special!
  • Ariel
    Ariel F. Married on 06/08/2019

The Most Unbelievable Florals

Hobby Hill provided the most stunning bouquet, bouts, centerpieces, and arrangements imaginable for our wedding day! Everything was exactly as I imagined it and we could not have been happier with the service we were provided!

Hobby Hill Florist's reply:

Ariel: You looked absolutely gorgeous! I am just thrilled that you loved your wedding flowers, and honored that you chose Hobby Hill Florist to be your florist on your most important day! Congratulations to you and Alex! Ladonna
    Kristin A. Married on 12/01/2018

Highly recommend!!!

Hobby Hill Florist absolutely exceeded my expectations! I came to Ladonna with a brief description of what I wanted. She quickly sketched up so many amazing ideas and brought it right to life. My wedding day would have not been what we dreamt of if it weren’t for Ladonna’s creativity and professionalism. We highly recommend Hobby Hill Florist!!! Thank you for making our wedding day incredible with the most beautiful floral arrangements!
  • Z
    Zuly Married on 10/01/2018
    They are the best, it was my sister's birthday and I called 15 min b4 they closed and they still delivered that same day. It was the owner that delivered I was told. She went out of her way to deliver my sister's flowers, and the flowers looked great.. my sister loved them. Thank you very much ya'll are the best.
    Venkat Married on 12/12/2017
    It was such a nice experience working with this florist - they called me to ask me if I can wait a day or substitute some flowers because the once I picked were not available that day. The flowers they picked to substitute were better than the original selection. The whole arrangement was so stunning, the recipients couldn't thank me enough.
    Christy Married on 04/30/2016
    I went to LaDonna with just a few thoughts of what I wanted. She went the extra mile and created exactly what I dreamed my bouquet would look like. She even added her own touch to the arrangements. Hobby Hill is by far more than a 5 star review.
    Kelly Married on 04/02/2016
    I brought LaDonna photos of bouquets that I found on Pinterest and the arrangements she made were exactly how I wanted them. I feel in love with them as soon as they were delivered! They matched my girls dresses perfectly! Highly recommend

Hobby Hill Florist's reply:

Thank you Kelly! It was our pleasure to design for your wedding day.
    Renee Married on 02/14/2016
    I absolutely LOVED my flowers that were made at Hobby Hill Florist for my wedding ! Ladonna was very calm and supportive from the very beginning! I showed her pictures of what I wanted my flowers to look like and we discussed my price range and she made it happen !! She even made them look better then I could have ever imagined !! She added details to my bouquet that I hadn't even thought about and they were gorgeous !!! Red roses with rhinestone detail !!! BEAUTIFUL !! I could not have been happier !!! Thank you so much Ladonna for making my day perfect with your beautiful bouquets !! If you're looking for the best florist in Sebring, please speak with Ladonna at Hobby Hill Florist !!!

Renee' and Chris :-) :-)

Hobby Hill Florist's reply:

absolutely my pleasure! would love to see photos congrats!
  • User2476490 2+ years ago
    I could not have asked for more in a florist. When I went in for a consultation, I didn't really even know what I wanted. Ladonna was so calm and patient, and she immediately put me at ease. I felt so comfortable I didn't even consider anyone else for my flowers. They were gorgeous and my flower headband was absolutely perfect. Everyone loved it! I cannot say enough wonderful things about the quality and care Ladonna provided to make my special day all it was meant to be! Thank you so much for everything.

Hobby Hill Florist's reply:

Beautiful, young lady...it was so my privilege to design for your special day! Thank you! Thank you!
    Ciara Married on 12/05/2015
    Ladonna really saved my wedding when I came to her only two weeks before my wedding date & requested her services. She provided prompt customer service and was very accommodating. The flowers were so fresh and very beautiful, I can't imagine my wedding without her touch & am so glad I didn't have to!

Hobby Hill Florist's reply:

Thank you so much, it was my pleasure So very happy that you were pleased with your flowers Congratulations!
    Brittany Married on 09/05/2015
    When I started planning my wedding, Hobby Hill was the only place I had even considered. I have heard nothing but excellent reviews from the Hobby Hill team! Ladonna made the process so effortless! I gave her multiple photos of what I wanted and she made it happen! Even when I changed my mind MANY times she was so patient and worked with me every step of the way. I received complements all night on my beautiful flowers. Thank you so much to Ladonna and the Hobby Hill Team. :)

Hobby Hill Florist's reply:

Sweet girl, it was my pleasure! Thank you so very much. It means the world that you were pleased
    Ladonna
    Steve Event on: 09/04/2015
    I purchased flowers and balloons from Hobby Hill for my mother's 90th birthday. The experience was exceptional! Not only were the flowers beautiful, the price was competitive and the service was amazing! I typically buy flowers online, but the next time I buy flowers in the Sebring, FL area I will certainly use Hobby Hill. I have already told my family and friends about the great experience I had and the better than expected product I received! Make Hobby Hill your local florist. You won't be disappointed!
    Beverly Event on: 07/17/2015
    I called to order flowers for a memorial service and the staff at Holly Lobby were so helpful! The flowers looked outstanding and I was so pleased with the arrangement. The cross with the red roses looked beautiful! I think the family liked them because they were placed next to the casket. Thank you for all your help with this important gift of love. We will miss Shirley!
  • User2489321 2+ years ago
    Ladonna was fantastic! I started my wedding planning having NO IDEA where to begin and she was so patient with me! She got to know me and figured out the perfect arrangements for my centerpieces!
    Tomi Married on 04/04/2015
    Ladonna at Hobby Hill was a pleasure to work with!! Our Country Vintage wedding theme could not have been more perfect!!!
    Karley Married on 03/14/2015
    Ladonna at Hobby Hill Florist took my wedding vision and brought it to life with the most beautiful flowers! Ladonna was absolutely amazing throughout the entire process. Ladonna's expertise and creativity with the bouquet's and centerpieces completed the entire look and feel of the venue beyond our expectations. The arrangements and décor were nothing short of stunning! Truly talented and most kind, Hobby Hill Florist made our big day that much more meaningful!

Hobby Hill Florist's reply:

Karley: you were a joy to design for. It makes me smile big that we pleased you so for your most important day! Thank you, thank you! Ladonna
    Courtney Married on 11/22/2014
    Ladonna is amazing and I would recommend her to anyone! She is very patient and truly wants to make her clients happy. Her flower arrangements and décor were beautiful.
    Courtney Married on 11/22/2014
    I would recommend Ladonna and hobby hill florist to anyone needing a florist or an event planner. She planned my wedding and in addition was my florist. She is amazing! She was always available to talk and answer any questions. She is very patient and really wants her clients to be happy. I will always be grateful for all she did on mine and my husbands big day.
    Kasey Married on 11/01/2014
    Ladonna is an absolute perfectionist and will not fail to make your vision come to life! My dream wedding was made complete by the beautiful arrangements she designed specifically for my unique taste. She will listen to what you want and put it together in a way you cannot fathom. The beauty is in the details! She is truly an artist, Hobby Hill Florist will not disappoint!
    - The Gormans
  • User2498526 2+ years ago
    Great place! Ladonna is the best! Give her an idea of what you want and she will run with it. You will not be disappointed.

Hobby Hill Florist's reply:

Thank you kindly for your beautiful review! Our pleasure to help always.
    Kimberly Married on 11/23/2013
    Oh how I wish I could share pictures of what Ladonna Rodriquez and Hobby Hill Florist did for my wedding. It was truly spectacular. The venuw was a 1923 movie theatre recently renovated and Ladonna artistic abilities helped create the perfect atmosphere for the venue. We went Tall, Tall, Tall on tables as the ceiling 25ft high. 8 foot curly willow wrapped in the prettiest of flowers. Fabric drapings with branches , flowers and perfect tiny lighting had the Feasting Table looking like it was for royalty. There is no doubt you have hired an artist when you hire Ladonna and Hobby Hill. When Ladonna begins to discuss your vision and draw examples, you just know you have picked the right Florist and person.
  • User1281885 2+ years ago
    I simply loved the flowers for our wedding. I gave her pictures of baby's breath wreaths, and a unique bridal bouquet. It all turned out so lovely!
    Maryann Married on 06/15/2013
    Hobby Hill did an excellent job on my wedding flowers. They were exactly what I wanted. I had some ideas I wasn't sure about and LaDonna helped me with the decisions and they turned out even better than I imagined. The flowers were delivered promptly in very convenient vase/holders. In addition, most of the transaction was done over the phone. So convenient!