31 Reviews for Hobby Hill Florist, Inc.

Consultations (5)
Event Design (1)
Samples (1)
Altar Decor (1)
29 Hobby Hill Florist, Inc. Reviews

It was such a nice experience working with this florist - they called me to ask me if I can wait a day or substitute some flowers because the once I picked were not available that day. The flowers they picked to substitute were better than the original selection. The whole arrangement was so stunning, the recipients couldn't thank me enough.

Profile Picture Venkat, 12/12/17, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

I went to LaDonna with just a few thoughts of what I wanted. She went the extra mile and created exactly what I dreamed my bouquet would look like. She even added her own touch to the arrangements. Hobby Hill is by far more than a 5 star review.

Profile Picture Christy, 4/30/16, 1 Review
Services Used: Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Single Flowers, Consultations, Delivery

I brought LaDonna photos of bouquets that I found on Pinterest and the arrangements she made were exactly how I wanted them. I feel in love with them as soon as they were delivered! They matched my girls dresses perfectly! Highly recommend

Profile Picture Kelly, 4/2/16, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

I absolutely LOVED my flowers that were made at Hobby Hill Florist for my wedding ! Ladonna was very calm and supportive from the very beginning! I showed her pictures of what I wanted my flowers to look like and we discussed my price range and she made it happen !! She even made them look better then I could have ever imagined !! She added details to my bouquet that I hadn't even thought about and they were gorgeous !!! Red roses with rhinestone detail !!! BEAUTIFUL !! I could not have been happier !!! Thank you so much Ladonna for making my day perfect with your beautiful bouquets !! If you're looking for the best florist in Sebring, please speak with Ladonna at Hobby Hill Florist !!!

Renee' and Chris :-) :-)

Profile Picture Renee, 2/14/16, 1 Review
Services Used: Consultations, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Single Flowers

I could not have asked for more in a florist. When I went in for a consultation, I didn't really even know what I wanted. Ladonna was so calm and patient, and she immediately put me at ease. I felt so comfortable I didn't even consider anyone else for my flowers. They were gorgeous and my flower headband was absolutely perfect. Everyone loved it! I cannot say enough wonderful things about the quality and care Ladonna provided to make my special day all it was meant to be! Thank you so much for everything.

Profile Picture User6074901, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Services Used: Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Consultations, Samples

Hobby Hill did an outstanding job with my wedding flowers and they were very flexible with accommodating to my needs!

Profile Picture Sarah, 12/5/15, 2 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Ladonna really saved my wedding when I came to her only two weeks before my wedding date & requested her services. She provided prompt customer service and was very accommodating. The flowers were so fresh and very beautiful, I can't imagine my wedding without her touch & am so glad I didn't have to!

Profile Picture Ciara, 12/5/15, 2 Reviews
Category: Flowers

When I started planning my wedding, Hobby Hill was the only place I had even considered. I have heard nothing but excellent reviews from the Hobby Hill team! Ladonna made the process so effortless! I gave her multiple photos of what I wanted and she made it happen! Even when I changed my mind MANY times she was so patient and worked with me every step of the way. I received complements all night on my beautiful flowers. Thank you so much to Ladonna and the Hobby Hill Team. :)

Profile Picture Brittany, 9/5/15, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

Ladonna was fantastic! I started my wedding planning having NO IDEA where to begin and she was so patient with me! She got to know me and figured out the perfect arrangements for my centerpieces!

Profile Picture User6120500, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Services Used: Consultations, Delivery, Set Up, Table Arrangements

Ladonna was so great to work with!! She was able to provide me with flowers to fit my wedding vision while still staying within my budget!

Profile Picture Amanda, 5/9/15, 5 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Ladonna at Hobby Hill was a pleasure to work with!! Our Country Vintage wedding theme could not have been more perfect!!!

Profile Picture Tomi, 4/4/15, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

Ladonna at Hobby Hill Florist took my wedding vision and brought it to life with the most beautiful flowers! Ladonna was absolutely amazing throughout the entire process. Ladonna's expertise and creativity with the bouquet's and centerpieces completed the entire look and feel of the venue beyond our expectations. The arrangements and décor were nothing short of stunning! Truly talented and most kind, Hobby Hill Florist made our big day that much more meaningful!

Profile Picture Karley, 3/14/15, 1 Review
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Consultations, Delivery, Event Design, Set Up, Altar Decor, Bouquets, Corsages, Single Flowers, Table Arrangements

LaDonna was great! We loved our beautiful arrangements, especially the altar flowers. We ordered loose flowers from her for the reception, and they were also great!

Profile Picture User4710612, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

Ladonna was very helpful and organized during planning. My flowers were absolutely beautiful & we received several comments about them. Great prices.

Profile Picture User4644759, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

I would recommend Ladonna and hobby hill florist to anyone needing a florist or an event planner. She planned my wedding and in addition was my florist. She is amazing! She was always available to talk and answer any questions. She is very patient and really wants her clients to be happy. I will always be grateful for all she did on mine and my husbands big day.

Profile Picture Courtney, 11/22/14, 1 Review
Category: Flowers, Wedding Planning

Ladonna is amazing and I would recommend her to anyone! She is very patient and truly wants to make her clients happy. Her flower arrangements and décor were beautiful.

Profile Picture Courtney, 11/22/14, 1 Review
Category: Flowers, Wedding Planning

Ladonna is an absolute perfectionist and will not fail to make your vision come to life! My dream wedding was made complete by the beautiful arrangements she designed specifically for my unique taste. She will listen to what you want and put it together in a way you cannot fathom. The beauty is in the details! She is truly an artist, Hobby Hill Florist will not disappoint!
- The Gormans

Profile Picture Kasey, 11/1/14, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

Hobby hill florist made beautiful arrangement for our wedding. They were able to make slight changes when needed and were on time. I appreciate all that Hobby Hill florist did to make our day perfect!

Profile Picture LeAnn, 10/18/14, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

Great place! Ladonna is the best! Give her an idea of what you want and she will run with it. You will not be disappointed.

Profile Picture User6171458, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Single Flowers, Table Arrangements

Oh how I wish I could share pictures of what Ladonna Rodriquez and Hobby Hill Florist did for my wedding. It was truly spectacular. The venuw was a 1923 movie theatre recently renovated and Ladonna artistic abilities helped create the perfect atmosphere for the venue. We went Tall, Tall, Tall on tables as the ceiling 25ft high. 8 foot curly willow wrapped in the prettiest of flowers. Fabric drapings with branches , flowers and perfect tiny lighting had the Feasting Table looking like it was for royalty. There is no doubt you have hired an artist when you hire Ladonna and Hobby Hill. When Ladonna begins to discuss your vision and draw examples, you just know you have picked the right Florist and person.

Profile Picture Kimberly, 11/23/13, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

I simply loved the flowers for our wedding. I gave her pictures of baby's breath wreaths, and a unique bridal bouquet. It all turned out so lovely!

Profile Picture User3457694, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

Hobby Hill did an excellent job on my wedding flowers. They were exactly what I wanted. I had some ideas I wasn't sure about and LaDonna helped me with the decisions and they turned out even better than I imagined. The flowers were delivered promptly in very convenient vase/holders. In addition, most of the transaction was done over the phone. So convenient!

Profile Picture MaryAnn, 6/15/13, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

Ladonna is amazing! She actually did BOTH of my weddings (13 years apart) and I couldn't imagine using anyone else. She is extremely pleasant and professional while creative and innovative with her designs. A true flower artist!

Profile Picture Casey, 4/20/13, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

Ladonna was wonderful! She was very patient (as I changed my mind a million times) and helpful while picking out our wedding arrangements. She was very flexible and was able to substitute some of the more expensive flowers to accommodate our budget.

Profile Picture User3457272, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

Ladonna did an absolutely amazing job! She created my bouquets, boutonnieres and corsages and they were perfect; just as I imagined! Ladonna took the inspirational photos I gave her and made my dream come to life. She worked with my budget and was very professional. I would highly recommend Hobby Hill for all of your floral needs! Ladonna is amazing!!

Profile Picture Katie, 9/1/12, 5 Reviews