Hobby Hill Florist, Inc. Reviews

32 | Sebring, FL

32 Reviews for Hobby Hill Florist, Inc.

32 Hobby Hill Florist, Inc. Reviews
  • Z

Zuly · Married on 10/01/2018

They are the best, it was my sister's birthday and I called 15 min b4 they closed and they still delivered that same day. It was the owner that delivered I was told. She went out of her way to deliver my sister's flowers, and the flowers looked great.. my sister loved them. Thank you very much ya'll are the best.

Hobby Hill Florist, Inc. 1
    Hobby Hill Florist, Inc. 2

Venkat · Married on 12/12/2017

It was such a nice experience working with this florist - they called me to ask me if I can wait a day or substitute some flowers because the once I picked were not available that day. The flowers they picked to substitute were better than the original selection. The whole arrangement was so stunning, the recipients couldn't thank me enough.

Christy · Married on 04/30/2016

I went to LaDonna with just a few thoughts of what I wanted. She went the extra mile and created exactly what I dreamed my bouquet would look like. She even added her own touch to the arrangements. Hobby Hill is by far more than a 5 star review.

Kelly · Married on 04/02/2016

I brought LaDonna photos of bouquets that I found on Pinterest and the arrangements she made were exactly how I wanted them. I feel in love with them as soon as they were delivered! They matched my girls dresses perfectly! Highly recommend

Sent on 04/22/2016

Hobby Hill Florist, Inc.'s reply:

Thank you Kelly! It was our pleasure to design for your wedding day.

Renee · Married on 02/14/2016

I absolutely LOVED my flowers that were made at Hobby Hill Florist for my wedding ! Ladonna was very calm and supportive from the very beginning! I showed her pictures of what I wanted my flowers to look like and we discussed my price range and she made it happen !! She even made them look better then I could have ever imagined !! She added details to my bouquet that I hadn't even thought about and they were gorgeous !!! Red roses with rhinestone detail !!! BEAUTIFUL !! I could not have been happier !!! Thank you so much Ladonna for making my day perfect with your beautiful bouquets !! If you're looking for the best florist in Sebring, please speak with Ladonna at Hobby Hill Florist !!!

Renee' and Chris :-) :-)

Sent on 02/17/2016

Hobby Hill Florist, Inc.'s reply:

absolutely my pleasure! would love to see photos congrats!

I could not have asked for more in a florist. When I went in for a consultation, I didn't really even know what I wanted. Ladonna was so calm and patient, and she immediately put me at ease. I felt so comfortable I didn't even consider anyone else for my flowers. They were gorgeous and my flower headband was absolutely perfect. Everyone loved it! I cannot say enough wonderful things about the quality and care Ladonna provided to make my special day all it was meant to be! Thank you so much for everything.

Sent on 12/21/2015

Hobby Hill Florist, Inc.'s reply:

Beautiful, young lady...it was so my privilege to design for your special day! Thank you! Thank you!

Ciara · Married on 12/05/2015

Ladonna really saved my wedding when I came to her only two weeks before my wedding date & requested her services. She provided prompt customer service and was very accommodating. The flowers were so fresh and very beautiful, I can't imagine my wedding without her touch & am so glad I didn't have to!

Sent on 12/19/2015

Hobby Hill Florist, Inc.'s reply:

Thank you so much, it was my pleasure So very happy that you were pleased with your flowers Congratulations!

Brittany · Married on 09/05/2015

When I started planning my wedding, Hobby Hill was the only place I had even considered. I have heard nothing but excellent reviews from the Hobby Hill team! Ladonna made the process so effortless! I gave her multiple photos of what I wanted and she made it happen! Even when I changed my mind MANY times she was so patient and worked with me every step of the way. I received complements all night on my beautiful flowers. Thank you so much to Ladonna and the Hobby Hill Team. :)

Sent on 12/07/2015

Hobby Hill Florist, Inc.'s reply:

Sweet girl, it was my pleasure! Thank you so very much. It means the world that you were pleased Ladonna
  • User6120500 · 2+ years ago

Ladonna was fantastic! I started my wedding planning having NO IDEA where to begin and she was so patient with me! She got to know me and figured out the perfect arrangements for my centerpieces!

Tomi · Married on 04/04/2015

Ladonna at Hobby Hill was a pleasure to work with!! Our Country Vintage wedding theme could not have been more perfect!!!

Karley · Married on 03/14/2015

Ladonna at Hobby Hill Florist took my wedding vision and brought it to life with the most beautiful flowers! Ladonna was absolutely amazing throughout the entire process. Ladonna's expertise and creativity with the bouquet's and centerpieces completed the entire look and feel of the venue beyond our expectations. The arrangements and décor were nothing short of stunning! Truly talented and most kind, Hobby Hill Florist made our big day that much more meaningful!

Sent on 12/10/2015

Hobby Hill Florist, Inc.'s reply:

Karley: you were a joy to design for. It makes me smile big that we pleased you so for your most important day! Thank you, thank you! Ladonna

Courtney · Married on 11/22/2014

I would recommend Ladonna and hobby hill florist to anyone needing a florist or an event planner. She planned my wedding and in addition was my florist. She is amazing! She was always available to talk and answer any questions. She is very patient and really wants her clients to be happy. I will always be grateful for all she did on mine and my husbands big day.

Courtney · Married on 11/22/2014

Ladonna is amazing and I would recommend her to anyone! She is very patient and truly wants to make her clients happy. Her flower arrangements and décor were beautiful.

Kasey · Married on 11/01/2014

Ladonna is an absolute perfectionist and will not fail to make your vision come to life! My dream wedding was made complete by the beautiful arrangements she designed specifically for my unique taste. She will listen to what you want and put it together in a way you cannot fathom. The beauty is in the details! She is truly an artist, Hobby Hill Florist will not disappoint!
    - The Gormans

Great place! Ladonna is the best! Give her an idea of what you want and she will run with it. You will not be disappointed.

Sent on 01/08/2016

Hobby Hill Florist, Inc.'s reply:

Thank you kindly for your beautiful review! Our pleasure to help always.

Kimberly · Married on 11/23/2013

Oh how I wish I could share pictures of what Ladonna Rodriquez and Hobby Hill Florist did for my wedding. It was truly spectacular. The venuw was a 1923 movie theatre recently renovated and Ladonna artistic abilities helped create the perfect atmosphere for the venue. We went Tall, Tall, Tall on tables as the ceiling 25ft high. 8 foot curly willow wrapped in the prettiest of flowers. Fabric drapings with branches , flowers and perfect tiny lighting had the Feasting Table looking like it was for royalty. There is no doubt you have hired an artist when you hire Ladonna and Hobby Hill. When Ladonna begins to discuss your vision and draw examples, you just know you have picked the right Florist and person.

I simply loved the flowers for our wedding. I gave her pictures of baby's breath wreaths, and a unique bridal bouquet. It all turned out so lovely!

MaryAnn · Married on 06/15/2013

Hobby Hill did an excellent job on my wedding flowers. They were exactly what I wanted. I had some ideas I wasn't sure about and LaDonna helped me with the decisions and they turned out even better than I imagined. The flowers were delivered promptly in very convenient vase/holders. In addition, most of the transaction was done over the phone. So convenient!

Casey · Married on 04/20/2013

Ladonna is amazing! She actually did BOTH of my weddings (13 years apart) and I couldn't imagine using anyone else. She is extremely pleasant and professional while creative and innovative with her designs. A true flower artist!

Ladonna was wonderful! She was very patient (as I changed my mind a million times) and helpful while picking out our wedding arrangements. She was very flexible and was able to substitute some of the more expensive flowers to accommodate our budget.

• Katie

Katie · Married on 09/01/2012

Ladonna did an absolutely amazing job! She created my bouquets, boutonnieres and corsages and they were perfect; just as I imagined! Ladonna took the inspirational photos I gave her and made my dream come to life. She worked with my budget and was very professional. I would highly recommend Hobby Hill for all of your floral needs! Ladonna is amazing!!

Sara · Married on 04/07/2012

The bouquets and centerpieces Ladonna did for my wedding were beautiful! They were absolutely stunning!

Cindy · Married on 03/31/2012

Ladonna was creative, talented and artistic. She listened to my likes and dislikes and created a beautiful backdrop for our special day. We were married in our yard, which was full of flowering plants and shrubs already, but she made it look even more like a fairy tale. She has a sweet, easy demeanor and was a joy to work with. The flowers were beautiful, so many people who attended our wedding commented on how gorgeous everything looked. She was even able to incorporate some details at the last minute that I requested. I would recommend Ladonna without hesitation to anyone who wants a beautiful touch combined with professionalism.

Christina · Married on 10/06/2007

Ladonna, is an excellent resource for the bride-to-be in Highlands County. She has an amazing eye for reading your mind to create exactly what you want. I looked at countless magazines and pictures and could never find exactly what I wanted. After spending just 30 minutes with her she knew exactly what I was asking for. I chose to register for my dinnerware and china along with other beautiful pieces. She saved me money on my invitations that I thought for sure I could get cheaper on-line. I was able to take care of so many things in one place. I cannot say enough about her attention to detail and amazing eye for the "big day."

I have been a customer for many years and I will continue as I love their service!!