Hobart & Haven Reviews

Hobart & Haven 4
  • Cicely

Cicely · Married on 08/03/2019

Beautiful invitations

Amy is a very talented stationary designer and she works with equally talented artists. When first looking for a designer, she took the time to meet with me in person to go over some of her past work and to show me different materials and styles. She easily understood what I was looking for and helped me find the perfect paper and colors to make it happen. The artist she worked with, Joe, created 2 amazing watercolor designs for us that we used on our invitation and on our information card. Amy was so flexible and patient as I ran dozens of ideas by her of layout, font, and style. She was enthusiastic and so enjoyable to work with and I absolutely cherish what she helped me create.

Sent on 08/15/2019

Hi Cicely,

Thank you so much for the thoughtful review. I'm so grateful to have had the opportunity to help create your wedding invitation suite and I'm so glad it'll be cherished for years to come. The watercolor paintings are such a special and unique keepsake post wedding. I'll be sure to share this review with Joe so he knows how happy you were with the final product.

Amy
  • Joy

Joy · Married on 06/02/2019

Phenomenal Job!

Amy was able to create the most beautiful and modern invitations for our elegant destination wedding. She was so much fun to work with and so professional, I would gladly work with her again.

Sent on 04/17/2019

Hi Joy!
    Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a review. I'm so glad you had a great experience. It was such a pleasure working with you. Have a wonderful summer!
    Amy
  • Sara

Sara · Married on 10/20/2018

Hobart & Haven was a dream to work with resulting in perfect invitations

Amy of Hobart & Haven was so personable, communicative, and talented in designing our wedding invitation suite. We didn't have many ideas besides "affordable elegant invitations with some nautical elements and a nautical chart envelope insert zoomed in on the harbor where we'd be getting married", and Amy ran with that and walked us through paper types and fonts to arrive at the perfect invitations for us. The added option of having the addresses printed directly on the envelopes was straightforward (she just needed a simple spreadsheet with the info) and a great time saver that came out beautifully. The whole process went very smoothly and in a timely manner resulting in a totally a stress-free process which we are so grateful for! I'll definitely look to Hobart & Haven for future stationary needs!

Sent on 10/23/2018

Amanda · Married on 09/29/2018

Incredible from day one!

Amy helped us with all of our wedding needs - from the Save the Dates, to the invitations, to menu cards, table numbers, and guest cards. Everything was perfect! She worked with us constantly to make sure that we were happy with everything and responded almost immediately to our every question. Everything we ordered arrived quickly and was amazing in terms of quality. We can't thank Amy enough for everything she did for our wedding!!!

Sent on 10/24/2018

Hobart & Haven's reply:

Thank you so much for taking the time to share your experience and write such a thoughtful review. I loved working with you to incorporate the Boston Public Library theme throughout your suite and "day-of" materials. I hope you and Jim have a great Fall.

Kaitlyn · Married on 08/18/2018

Could not be happier with our stationary!

Amy was absolutely amazing during the entire process. She went above and beyond with our invitations and stationary! She was very attentive to our details and the personal touches we requested for each piece. She always responded immediately to even the silliest questions we had. I would highly recommend every bride to book Hobart & Haven you will not be disappointed with your final product.

Sent on 10/23/2018
    Hobart & Haven 5

Alexis · Married on 01/27/2018

Hobart and Haven were a dream to work with. Amy took my ideas for my invitations and turned them into something even better. She was extremely easy to communicate with and had my order ready for me in no time. I highly recommend Hobart and Haven and are still getting compliments on how gorgeous my wedding invitations were. Thanks so much Amy!!

Sent on 11/15/2017

Heather · Married on 10/14/2017

The one thing we procrastinated with was our wedding invitations. I emailed Hobart & Haven to see if they would work with us knowing our tight schedule and Amy responded right away reassuring us that we could make it work. She was quick to get us designs and took care in how our invitations came out. Amy was also great about giving us design advice for the invitations and really understood the spirit of our wedding and personal styles. Everything came out great and we are so happy with the results! We even went back to Amy and had her help us with menus, programs, and welcome cards! Definitely recommend Hobart & Haven to all brides and grooms to be!!!

Sent on 11/09/2017

Allison · Married on 10/13/2017

Amy was a dream to work with for my wedding invitation and day-of printing needs. She met with me in person to show me options and understand my vision, and created a personalized suite that fit the exact look and feel I was going for (which was hard to articulate at first!). She was incredibly responsive, with such great attention to detail, and reasonably priced considered all of her work is custom. I would work with Amy again in a heartbeat! This was a fantastic experience!

Sent on 11/12/2017

Danielle · Married on 09/30/2017

Amy was such a pleasure to work with and her responsiveness was immediate! I reached out to her after a friend referred her to me and I saw her beautiful portfolio online.

Amy worked with me to customize the perfect invites, doing as many small edits and drafts as I needed until it was perfect. She even went above and beyond to meet some short deadlines and shipped it all so quickly!

I'd also like to mention that originally I planned to only order invites through Amy but after working with her and seeing the results I went through her to also order my wedding day materials like escort cards, table number signs and some additional decorative signs.

I'd recommend Hobart and Haven to any new brides looking for wedding stationary etc. in a heartbeat!

Sent on 09/26/2017

Sheridan · Married on 09/03/2017

Using Hobart & Haven was the best decision we made when it came to wedding planning!! Hobart & Haven is absolutely incredible at what they do! Between the quality of the materials, thoughtfulness, responsiveness, guidance, and delivery, the whole invitation experience was bar none from beginning to end. Amy walked us through the entire process and calendar and was cool as a cucumber and collected, especially when I wasn't! Hobart & Haven took us through unlimited options and turned our vague ideas into an absolutely beautiful, cohesive execution, beginning with Save the Dates and ending with all of our day of materials. She is brilliant, reliable, extremely responsive, quick, and a visionary at what she does! Amy even included small touches, like suggesting an envelope liner in my mother's favorite color. Hobart & Haven truly captured the unique spirit and venue of our rustic wedding, while keeping it in line with my more simple and modern aesthetic and taste but also making them FUN. Again, I can't emphasize just how professional and beautiful her products are and what a joy she is to work with. Hobart & Haven really takes the stress out of and makes the invitation process creative, collaborative, and beautiful. I heard about her through word of mouth, and I am SO GLAD I did! Amy and Hobart & Haven are simply the best (better than allllllll the rest)!

Sent on 10/27/2017

Erika · Married on 06/03/2017

Creative & Collaborative!

Amy of Hobart and Haven is simply the best! She is creative, collaborative, professional, and super responsive! We had an initial call and I sent her some of my ideas. After that, she took my theme and created the most amazing invitation suite! Amy is very detail oriented and did not mind going back and forth with any changes or additions we had. I was so impressed by the Save the Dates & invitation suite, that I also asked Amy to design my place cards and thank you notes. Most importantly, she made this entire process stress free! I would 100% recommend Amy to anyone looking to get custom invitations made! Thank you Amy!

Sent on 07/16/2019
    Hobart & Haven 6
    Hobart & Haven 7
    Hobart & Haven 8

Amy was amazing to work with on our Save the Dates. We wanted custom double sided coasters and she found a printer that would accommodate our needs for color and high quality coaster. When the first round came back and a couple of the prints were off center without even telling me she had a bunch re-printed. Amy was extremely responsive and awesome to work with. I look forward to working with her on our future paper needs for the wedding!

Sent on 05/12/2016

Cathy · Married on 06/25/2016

I am so impressed with Hobart and Haven's services. Amy accommodated our rush request for custom save the dates/invitations and was so flexible during the process. She took our design and suggested ways to make it look better and to fit in with the scheme of the invitation. The results were beautiful, and made my fiancé and I feel that they truly set the tone for a wedding that feels like "us." I would highly recommend Hobart and Haven for invitation design and printing services!

Sent on 03/29/2016

Amy was a total dream to work with!! She helped us with save the dates, invitations, party favor inserts, ceremony programs, and menus. She was incredibly responsive and open to feedback to help realize my vision, and somehow managed to get everything done on time despite the fact that she had twins during this process! At the beginning of the process, my top priority was finding a reasonably priced stationery designer limited only to the design of invitations (and Amy fit the bill), but after beginning to work together, I had so much fun picking fonts and designs that the stationery design process became much more than that and we came up with a whole suite of wedding stationery items. We also worked together completely via e-mail, which made the process much more user friendly for me. I really love how everything came out!! In sum, she was my absolute favorite vendor to work with and I wish I had more stationery to design!

Sent on 02/20/2015

Sara · Married on 08/16/2014

Hobart and Haven was Amazing to work with. The attention to detail and flexibility of edits made the entire experience perfection! I was able to customize the entire wedding invitation suite to my needs and was given impeccable advice from the team!

Sent on 12/18/2014

Amy was so great to work with! I was looking for something custom with my logo and she was able to help me get exactly what I wanted! I worked with her on invitations for both the shower and wedding as well as table cards and menus. Everything was great! Amy is very responsive and willing to do what works best for you!

Sent on 12/12/2014

Lauren · Married on 01/31/2014

My fiance and I were putting together a wedding in less than 4 months and had our hearts set on a certain invitation style. I found Amy after going through countless different custom invitation designers. Throughout the whole process Amy was responsive and able to put together the perfect invitation. Putting together a wedding with a short turnaround time resulted in last minute changes and revisions and Amy was quick to respond and adjust and overnight the invites so I could get them out the door as soon as possible. She was the absolute best and I would happily recommend her!

Sent on 12/18/2013

Heather · Married on 06/22/2013

It was a pleasure working with Amy. She was professional, timely and the quality of service was outstanding. I would recommend her services to anyone.

Sent on 07/23/2013

Johnny · Married on 05/25/2013

Amy was incredible to work with throughout the process - she did save the dates, invitations, programs, and escort cards for us. It felt like a collaboration all the way through - she took our ideas and gave us multiple creative and beautiful options to choose from at each step. She was also very receptive to our tweaks and requests for changes, and we ended up with a set of invitations and everything else that was consistent, unique, and perfect. We got so many compliments on her work. I should also add that Amy's service was a great value compared to many other quotes that we got -- especially for the amount of personalization and the amount of time we spent collaborating.

Sent on 07/24/2013

Jillian · Married on 05/17/2013

Through Hobart & Haven my dream invitation, program, and other paper needs have been turned in to reality! In fact, Amy was able to offer recommendations an advice that surpassed my expectations! Thank you!!! It was wonderful to have one less thing to worry about, I have my full trust in Hobart & Haven!!!

Sent on 01/10/2013

The invitations and thank you cards I ordered from Hobart & Haven were absolutely perfect! Amy captured the style of the wedding on the invitations flawlessly and provided multiple options for me to choose from. I received so many compliments on the simple elegance of my invitations and loved telling people about this cute site I found.

I could not be happier with my experience and recommend Hobart & Haven to anyone needing stationary of any kind - trust me, you will be thrilled with the outcome!

Sent on 12/04/2012

Lindsay · Married on 09/29/2012

Hobart & Haven is a must if you're looking to customize any wedding related stationery. I wanted something different and fun and after giving her some examples she designed fantastic save the dates! We also used her for our table cards and place cards, as well as my shower invite, rehearsal invite, and letter for the welcome bags. Amy is super easy to work with, extremely responsive and saved me a lot of headaches! What I had in my head as ideas that I had no idea what to do with came to life on paper better than I could have imagined just by emailing Amy my taste and what the theme of the wedding was. I'm sure we'll be using her again!

Sent on 10/24/2012

megan · Married on 07/14/2012

I worked with Hobart & Haven in designing my custom Save the dates and Invitations. I can truly say that I have never been more pleased with a vendor. Hobart & Haven was extremely responsive, flexible and most importantly came up with beautiful designs in collaboration with me for my wedding vision. EXCELLENT!! I recommend Hobart & Haven to anyone that is looking for beautiful invitations that reflect your personal style!!

Sent on 06/06/2012

maggie · Married on 07/01/2012

I am absolutely blown away with the invitations Amy made for us!!! They were beyond our expectations and I am equally impressed with how quickly they arrived! The invitations fit our personalities perfectly. Amy was GREAT to work with and really took our vision and made it a reality.

Sent on 08/21/2012

Julie · Married on 10/01/2011

Working with Hobart & Haven was one of the best experiences we had in planning our wedding. I had something very specific in mind and spent so much time trying to find it on other websites, I got very tired of looking and decided to go the custom design route. It was really important to us to have a unified look that almost gave our wedding a "branded" feel, however finding this within our budget proved to be difficult. A friend of mine recommended Hobart & Haven. I called them and after talking to Amy, I felt so relieved! She totally understood the look I was going for and was so prompt with her quotes and initial designs - I knew we would be in excellent hands. Throughout the process I kept having more ideas to bounce of of her, she was so great at offering up different solutions and extremely enjoyable to work with. I ended up having her handle so many different projects for us and she was so enthusiastic and flexible with all of it. Hobart & Haven not only designed our custom wedding and rehearsal dinner invitations, but also our escort tags, table numbers, programs, welcome letters, favor tags, table seating tags - all with our very own customized look. They were a huge part in making our wedding so "us". I would highly highly recommend them, the level of personable service, professionalism and quality can't be beat. I look forward to working with them for our fun future stationary needs!

Sent on 11/27/2011