HnM Photoz Reviews

HnM Photoz 6
HnM Photoz 7
  • Sana

Sana · Married on 08/25/2019

Great pictures and creative team

We hired HnM for our wedding reception and I am so grateful I did! We got the best pictures! We met up with Maryam and Haider prior to the reception for our couples pictures and they got the most gorgeous views in our pictures.cant wait to hire them for future events!

Sent on 10/05/2019
    HnM Photoz 8
    HnM Photoz 9
    HnM Photoz 10

Komal · Married on 11/16/2018

Best team of photographers!

We hired Maryum and her husband for our wedding in 2018. They both are amazing photographers. They are easy going and make sure all memories from your big day are captured beautifully. I’m highly satisfied and would recommend them for anyone who want their big day covered with excellence.

Sent on 02/27/2019

Naeema · Married on 11/26/2017

Maryum and her husband are exceptional photographers. They exceeded all of our expectations. I was able to reach Maryum at any point before and after my wedding. She is responsive, patient and oh so talented. Our pictures came out stunning. We had a nighttime shoot in the cold and they were so patient with us and took the most beautiful photos. Their service deserves 10 stars and I would highly recommend HnM Photoz for anyone looking for an elite photographer. Thank you both for being amazing!

Janet · Married on 09/10/2017

Loved working with HnM Photoz from start to finish! Their prices are great, the work is phenomenal, and the staff/photographers are so kind. They really work with you and, at least for me, made me feel like I was their only client. I'd recommend HnM Photoz to everyone!!

Sent on 02/19/2018

Sudeshna · Married on 06/10/2017

After a lot of searching and reviewing many ridiculously priced photography companies, I had the greatest pleasure of stumbling onto HnM Photoz.

If you're hesitating, don't. Trust me, the price was very reasonable and they do not try to sell anything than what you're asking for. They listen to you, give you advice when you ask and make everything as simple as they can for you.

Maryum and her husband were my wedding photographers. I’m so glad I chose them for our wedding photography. Both of them are so good at their work and they are super friendly and patient. We LOVED our pictures! Thanks again guys for everything!!

Sent on 02/19/2018

Sadaf · Married on 05/06/2017

Their work is AMAZING! Super professional and kind! I LOVE my photos

HnM Photoz 11

Citerra · Married on 04/22/2017

My fiancé and I were so pleased with the professionalism of the photographers and the quality of the photos! Working with the photographer you can defiantly get a feel that photography is an art and not just "taking pictures". We were so pleased with our engagement shoot that we asked them to be our photographers for our wedding and family photo shoots. When our family and friends see our pictures the first question they ask is "who were your photographers?". We are more than pleased with HNM Photoz!

Shrushti · Married on 10/08/2016

HnM Photoz have consistently delivered amazing photos. From engagement photoshoot to wedding photography, Maryum and Haider have done an outstanding job. The duo is easy to work with, super friendly, responsive, and creative. We loved having you guys and wouldn't have wanted it any other way. Thank you for everything!

Ps. We'd be willing to travel to Baltimore to make sure HnM Photoz covers all of our future events too!

HnM Photoz 12
    HnM Photoz 13
    HnM Photoz 14

Amara · Married on 04/04/2015

HnM Photoz did amazing job at our engagement ceremony. Throughout the entire night they made sure to capture every single moment. Our pictures turned out to be phenomenal! My fiance and I definitely will be speaking highly of HnM Photoz. Keep up the great work!

haider · Married on 03/16/2013

They say a photo is worth a thousand words... and HnM Photography absolutely justifies that. Looking through our wedding album brought me indescribable feelings of happiness, love and every emotion in between! Maryum and her husband were able to capture all the beautiful moments we can look back on for the rest of our lives. She's the type of photographer who will give you 100% of his timeless effort and will exceed your expectations! Our slideshow and photos are breath-taking and we are SO happy that we were able to work with her.