HMPhotoshoots Reviews

HMPhotoshoots 5
HMPhotoshoots 6
HMPhotoshoots 7

Marco · Getting married on 09/14/2019

HM was incredible! Not only they were responsible for the amazing photos, but they also helped me plan the perfect proposal, showing me the best photo places, best place to propose. HM stood patiently, and undercover, in Jane’s Carrosousel’s tree line, between the Brooklyn and Manhattan under a 95º degree sun (35ºC) in order to get the before and after momentos of my proposal! They are amazing!! 6 star service!!

Sent on 08/12/2018
    HMPhotoshoots 8
    HMPhotoshoots 9

Angelica Ochoa · Married on 10/06/2018

Really captures what you are looking for during your session

We first had the pleasure of working with Hassan during our engagement photoshoot and we fell in love with his photography style. Hassan was fun, friendly, and wonderful to work with. We wanted our photos to feel organic, personal, and intimate - we didn't want to feel too "posed" and structured, if that makes sense, and he really delivered.

We were so happy with our engagement photos that we wanted him for our wedding photos as well and even though the wedding was in San Francisco, he made it happen. Going through the wedding photos was like living through the whole day again - our faces actually hurt from smiling so much while going through them!

We are so happy with Hassan's services, the photos he delivered, and he is just really comfortable to work with and is really great at understanding what you want to capture in your photos. We highly recommend him.

Sent on 01/24/2019
    HMPhotoshoots 15
    HMPhotoshoots 16

Nazia · Married on 08/18/2018

Authentic, Genuine and Effortless

From the moment we booked Hassan and his welcome email, we immediately felt an outpouring of love and support and knew that we were going to be in good hands. We first met Hassan for our engagement photoshoot and immediately felt comfortable. Our pictures were beyond amazing---they were flattering, natural and just captured us as a couple and our love in the most unique way. He genuinely cared about each and every shot that he took--it's amazing how someone can be so genuine, authentic, professional and yet feel like a friend almost immediately. Our henna party and our wedding day photos/videos took our breath away. Watching our videos and looking at our photos took us back to each and every magical moment that got captured in the best way possible. We immediately shared our link with our friends/family who have not stopped commenting on how beautiful all the photos/videos are-- not only of us, but also of them, the guests! One of my bridesmaids commented how she hates how she looks in photos, but how she can't believe how much she is in love with her photos from the wedding day. All of wedding guests also loved working with Hassan and his team and have inquired details on him. They are keeping him in mind for future events and love how he made everyone feel special and involved. Our wedding event photos/videos captured us in the most magical, dreamy, natural and effortless way. We treasure the memories and moments that were captured and not only that, but the experience of working with Hassan and his team. If you are considering booking him----do it immediately! It will be the easiest and best decision you can make during the highly stressful wedding planning time. We truly looking to working with Hassan on all of our future events!

Sent on 01/16/2019
    HMPhotoshoots 17
    HMPhotoshoots 18

Bilal Gilani · Married on 08/07/2018

The best anyone can get!

HMPhotoshoots was the photographer (hassan) for my sisters wedding. First of all I’d like to say meeting hassan for the first time felt like he was part of my family. His sweet, kindhearted, chill personality makes you feel very comfortable and to me he felt like a brother. You don’t get the uncomfortable vibes from Hassan like the other photographers give you. Instead, having Hassan as our photographer felt like he was part of the wedding and our family. Moreover, I was mesmerized by Hassan’s professionalism and love how he dedicates himself in producing the best work and taking amazing professional pictures. He’s a very sweet person and not like others who just want the money. You can tell that hassan really loves his job and takes his time in producing great work. I wouldn’t look elsewhere if you need a photographer for your wedding, party, etc. Trust me, HMPhotoshoots doesn’t disappoint. I forsure will hire him for my own wedding!

Sent on 01/15/2019

Tanya · Married on 07/15/2018

We are so glad we chose HM photoshoots for our Big Day. Hassan was a pleasure to work with. He arrived on time, was very professional and guided us through this whole day with laughter. He added personal touches and we were blown away with the way pictures turned out. We recommend him to anyone!

Sent on 10/09/2018
    HMPhotoshoots 19

Tracy · Married on 05/17/2018

HMphotoshoots had just done an amazing job for our wedding in May 2018. You can tell how passionate Hassan and his team are to make sure that you the best photos and video to treasure for a lifetime with your family and friends. From the start of first meeting, to the engagement photos and the actual day of the wedding Hassan made us feel super comfortable to make us look natural and our best in each shot.
    Hassan is a true professional. It is hard to come across genuine people in the wedding business that show that they care to capture the moments you want to remember forever. Their artistic eye to take amazing photos has blown us away. All our friends and family had only great things to say about these guys.
    We also opted for our wedding to have a photobooth at the reception hall. We got to choose what type of background to have and the type of paper the photos would print on. It is a great momento that our guests were able to take home.
    We received our photos and video very quickly and we are very happy how they turned out. HMPhotoshoots also offers to make photo albums and prints if you wan that in addition to your photography package. We just ordered an album, so we cant wait to see how it turns out.

Sent on 06/16/2018
    HMPhotoshoots 27
    HMPhotoshoots 28
    HMPhotoshoots 29

Samantha · Married on 03/23/2018

Hassan did an amazing job with a last minute engagement shoot my Fiance and I needed 3 weeks before our wedding. He was very accommodating and made us feel as comfortable as possible, given that it was our first shoot ever. To top it off, he understood how important it was to get my images in a timely manner and delivered expectations.

Sent on 03/08/2018
  • Aamna

Aamna · Married on 01/27/2018

I found Hassan at a bridal expo and I glanced at his work and took his card. When I did my research on HMphotoshoots I was highly impressed and wanted to inquire further. I was his first Pakistani wedding. His prices are great!!! So affordable. I have looked in to pletny of photographer they are either rude, expensive, don’t offer video and photography, and most of all are busy and don’t get back to you soon enough even when hired. Hassan and Koreena are the absolute dream team! He handles the photography and she works on the videography. I picked them because they are young and have an eye for what’s in now. I didn’t wanna hire anyone with same old work that I see everywhere. There work is editorial. Hassan has been so hands on with me every step of the way.
    He has accommodated me with every request and need of mine. For an entire year I send him inspirations and the type of work I am looking for. Forwarding up to the week of the wedding. We had a conference call before the big day. Koreena and Hassan got down to all the details and went step by step of how my wedding days will be covered. Oh did I mention my wedding was three days!
    They made my husband and I feel super comfortable. Mind you my husband hates taking pictures. Hassan and Koreena just brought the best out of us and were technically out therapist throughout those three days. Kept us in a positive attitude. They are so fun to talk to but also are very professional. The best service I have ever recieved and I will sure hire them again for every event!

After the wedding was over,
    Hassan and Koreena were so fast with giving us our albums and editing our video.
    I relive my wedding day every time I share it with our loved ones.

Thank you so much Hassan and Koreena.
    I wish you the best of luck with everything.

Sent on 04/29/2018
    HMPhotoshoots 30
    HMPhotoshoots 31
    HMPhotoshoots 32
  • JoAnn

Joann Delpin · Married on 01/05/2018

Highly Recommend HMPhotoshoots

HM Photoshoots (Hassan) was my daughter's photographer for her destination wedding at the Royalton White Sands Resort in Montego Bay, Jamaica. Hassan & Coreena spent 4 days at the resort with us photographing all the festivities before the wedding - our arrival, the "meet up" cocktail party for guests who arrived early, candid photos at the beach & pool, the "trash the dress" photos, the rehearsal dinner - and then of course the whole wedding day! They are very professional yet personable, friendly & accommodating to any requests that we made. The photos are absolutely beautiful - Hassan knew the best timing to get the most beautiful sunset photos and other special shots. My daughter & son-in-law received the photos & video very quickly as promised. The wedding video - even though only about 7 mintues long - incorporates the entire wedding day beautifully. The wedding book she received is absolutely beautiful & professional. They were wonderful to work with and we were 100% happy with the results! I would recommend them without hesitation.

Sent on 05/13/2019
  • Kristen

Kristen · Married on 05/13/2017

Amazing photos and video!

HM Photoshoots is amazing! We hired them for our destination wedding in Jamaica and we couldn't be happier! They went above and beyond to help make our wedding go smoothly and get the perfect photos and videos. I love their positive attitude and how they really enjoy what they do. Their service is professional and quick. The quality of their work is the best. I would recommend them to everyone looking for an amazing photographer and videographer!

Sent on 05/13/2019
    HMPhotoshoots 33
    HMPhotoshoots 34
    HMPhotoshoots 35
    HMPhotoshoots 36

Nidal · Married on 04/17/2017

My wife and I chose HMPhotoshoots for our baby girl's baptism, looking for someone who could really capture all of the moments and emotions of our daughter's big day. Hassan was recommended to us by a number of our friends who had worked with him before. We had high expectations, and he did an exceptional job! I would give him 6 stars if I could!

Sent on 04/29/2017

Janelle · Married on 12/20/2015

Hassan and his photography staff went above and beyond our expectations for our wedding day. At our consultation, Hassan immediately understood our vision and piched creative ideas that we never would of thought of on our own. Hassan's passion for his career, and his staffs professionalism make them a vendor I highly recommend. Friends, co-workers and families have all used him, and we will be visiting him soon for our daughters first birthday!

-Janelle & Anthony

Sent on 03/01/2016

Crystal · Married on 10/16/2015

I hired Hassan at the last minute for my wedding and I could not have been happier of how quickly he responded, of his reassurance that he would capture everything (which he did) but, most importantly, of the beautiful quality pictures he took. My guests loved him too because of his friendly and charismatic personality. I would definitely recommend to a friend.

Sent on 01/26/2016
  • Y

Yvonne · Married on 06/20/2015

Excellent photographer, very professional, great price and wonderful photos! This was a destination wedding!

Sent on 02/01/2016

Najeeb · Married on 08/22/2014

Hassan is an all around excellent person. He has extraordinary photography skills, he's a wonderful people person with a superb personality who knows how to interact with his clients unlike a lot of other photographers I've dealt with over the years, and really contributes to creating a very relaxed atmosphere on arguably your most stressful day... enough for you to be able to smile for the camera. His photo's have always pleased myself and my family. We will continue to use his services as our lives move forward!

Sent on 01/26/2016

Rebecca · event on: 01/23/2016

HM came out *in the middle of a snowstorm* and took amazing photos of our event. They were timely, professional and amazing to work with. You would not have to worry at all if you booked with them, it was a wonderful experience.

Sent on 01/29/2016