HLS Photography Reviews

11 | Philadelphia, PA

11 Reviews for HLS Photography

christina · Married on 11/05/2016

I hired HLS photography for my wedding. Heather and her team were fantastic! I had talked to a few photographers before finding Heather. We had a phone conversation and after speaking with her I knew I wanted to hire her. She has a great positive energy and I really enjoyed talking with her. My husband and I were nervous about getting our pictures taken all day, but Heather made us feel very comfortable. She has a great artistic eye and I was very impressed with our final pictures. Everyone tells me how amazing our pictures are. I would recommend HLS!

Sent on 01/17/2017

Lauren · Married on 09/24/2016

Heather was nothing but kind and professional from our first conversation through the delivery of our albums. Her professionalism and planning leading up to the wedding made us feel so confident that it was nothing but smiles and no worries on our big day. Heather and her team did an amazing job, our photos turned out beautifully and I still look through them daily four months after the wedding! Even the delivery of our photos and albums were so thoughtful and presented beautifully. I could not recommend Heather and her team at HLS Photography enough!

Sent on 01/23/2017

Jenny · Married on 05/21/2016

Heather was professional and clear upfront regarding packages & contracts at our first meeting; more importantly she beamed with joy when she showed me previous clients' albums. I loved her natural style and her enthusiasm was infectious. She kept in touch throughout the planning process and alerted us to potential problems in the schedule (we didn't do a first look, and therefore had a somewhat limited amount of time to do photos). She was flexible, especially day of when it was intermittently pouring! She knew which photos were my must-haves, and which family group shots had to be taken. I wanted my album to capture the day how it was-- all the candid silly special life-changing moments as they unfolded.

Heather seamlessly blended into my wedding party while we got ready and put my photo-phobic self at ease (no small feat). Her assistant tagged along with my husband's group to their barber shop and those photos were every bit as amazing. So much laughter and candidness was captured as the boys were drinking scotch and getting straight razor shaves.

Heather captured the love, laughter and light of our rainy day wedding so artfully. All these months later, perusing my online album remains my preferred pick-me-up after a long day. She patiently worked with us to craft our album, a gorgeous leather bound book with our top photos. If this was a yelp review, it'd be flagged as suspicious for being so positive. I can't honestly think of one thing I wish had happened differently.

Sent on 03/08/2017

Amanda · Married on 05/24/2014

We had such an amazing experience working with Heather! She took the time to meet with us before our wedding and answered all of our questions! She was great to work with on the day of the wedding. Our pictures are beautiful!

Sent on 12/21/2014

Justine · Married on 09/21/2013

Extremely talented and professional! The results were amazing, and everyone LOVES my wedding album. The shots captured were unique and beautiful- really brought my day to life. They even travelled from Philadelphia to Connecticut to do my wedding! Extremely satisfied and will hire again for future gatherings.

Sent on 01/25/2014

Jen · Married on 08/30/2013

My husband and I couldn't have been happier with our photographer for the wedding. Heather is an amazing photographer. She not only shot our ceremony and reception, but our engagement photos as well. Heather has a way of capturing ordinary moments and make them extraordinary in that moment in time.

Sent on 10/08/2013

heather · Married on 06/29/2013

Heather @ HLS photography is the best! We have had nothing but awesome experiences with her. I highly recomend her & HLS photography.

Sent on 10/16/2013

Rebecca · Married on 06/15/2013

Heather is an amazing photographer!!!! She captured all the candid moments at my wedding that just made the pictures amazing! She has an eye for beautiful photographs and I'm so happy she was my photographer that day!!

Sent on 10/23/2013
  • Sandi

Sandi · Married on 04/19/2013

The Photographer, Heather Seizmore was amazing. She had such profesionalism about her and that was so key with us. She knew the photos we wanted and she saw our vision and added to it with a nice WOW factor. I love how she would see what I could see and carry it out through her work. She had an assistant (Jenn) who just would capture shots that no one would probably expect and to me that's cool. A different perspective if you will.

I highly recommend Heather and her team at HLS Photography. Please take the time and visit her site. You will be impressed and teased.

heather@hlsphotography.com
    215-779-3948

Sent on 04/27/2013

Justine · Married on 04/21/2012

My photographer for my wedding day, Heather Sizemore was beyond unbelievable! I couldn't of asked for a more amazing photographer for my wedding then her. She is any brides dream when it comes to capturing your special day in so many ways. Her professionalism and sincere devotion to her job and responsibilities are what I loved about her. I knew Heather for a very long time and was so happy and confident to have her taking pictures all day, any bride would feel the same with working with her. Communication, accomadatiom, flexibility, are Heather's best qualities! I am completely satisfied with all the special moments that Heather was able to capture on my wedding day. I am happy to suggest her services to anyone looking for the perfect photographer.

Sent on 10/17/2013

Alicia · event on: 03/03/2013

I have used HLS photography for my childrens birthday parties as well as maternity photo shoot. She is very professional and in tune with whatever is going on during our session.

Sent on 10/29/2013