34 Reviews for Hitkickers DJs LLC

Consultation (1)
Do-Not-Play List (1)
Photobooth (1)

The service was excellent. Communication in the lead up to the event was prompt and comprehensive. The playlist kept the party hopping and the music was loud enough to party but still to allow for conversation. DJ Bob was flexible when we delayed the start of dancing because dinner was delayed. The photo booth was a big hit. Would definitely recommend DJ Bob for an important event.

Profile Picture User6079549, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: DJ, Event Rentals & Photobooths
Services Used: Photobooth, Consultation, Do-Not-Play List

They were fantastic! They created an awesome, fun atmosphere for everyone and everyone enjoyed them :)

Profile Picture Lindsey, 9/10/11, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ

Hitkickers DJ is excellent!!!! Bob made sure we stayed on time and ran everything smoothly. I highly recommend Bob and his team for any party/wedding you are having in the future. The music was great and the selection of music for special requests is top notch!!!

Profile Picture Catherine, 6/25/11, 5 Reviews
Category: DJ

HitKickers DJ was great for our wedding. They provided ceremony and reception music, and they were wonderful to work with. They took all our requests and everything was seamless. Our reception was a great party, and HitKickers helped create a lively atmosphere with up-beat music.

Profile Picture Melinda, 4/30/11, 8 Reviews
Category: DJ

We had Bob as a DJ on our wedding day. He was a great DJ and is very flexible. He had no problems helping out with everything. He helped set up the projector even though it wasn't his job. He also made sure that the slide show worked fine. We were very happy working with him. Thank you!!!

Jamie&Fern

Profile Picture Sawitree, 4/23/11, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Bob from Hitkickers was really fun and easy to work with while planning the music for our wedding. We went out to his house for our initial consultation where he has a music studio set up in his garage. Bob played around with his music playing different things for us and in one hour we figured out our arrival music, ceremony music, cocktail hour music, and dinner music. He then emailed us several lists of commonly used/requested songs that we could look through to help us make our set list for the dancing portion of the night. When we submitted our ideas for our announcement music and schedule for the night, he was not afraid to assert his opinion and make suggestions to make sure that everything flowed smoothly. When he saw our extensive play list, he called us to make sure that all of our must plays would be heard. He is punctual and even wore the colors of my wedding theme (black, red, white). He easily worked with the caterers to make sure that everything would work perfectly since he was providing the music for so many elements of the night. He has a great sense of humor, but does not commandeer the wedding. He only spoke on the microphone when necessary and he maintained a beautiful, classy event with his music. His music library is vast and he will get any music that you want that he doesn't already have. He also gave me a teacher discount when he found out I teach locally!

Profile Picture Mia, 12/11/10, 5 Reviews
Category: DJ

We LOVED working with Bob of Hitkickers. From the beginning he was incredibly professional and easy to work with, while still being friendly and easy to talk to. He offered great suggestions and from the start clearly showed that he knew what he was doing and helped us pick great songs when we were at a loss. He really understood what needed to be done and what songs to play. At the reception, our guests kept commenting that it was the most fun wedding they've been to- even my 80 year old aunt was out on the dance floor! There was not a single moment where people weren't dancing and having a great time. We are especially grateful that Bob helped accomodate our special music- songs from Harry Potter and some traditional Greek songs. I can not recommend Bob and Hitkickers enough- they made the whole process easy and fun and the end result was amazing.

Profile Picture Allison, 11/7/10, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ

I am very glad we picked Hitkickers DJ. I did all of the planning with Bob but unfortunately, he was unable to DJ at the wedding. However, Mike did a great job and really kept everything on schedule. My reception was a little shorter than most (ceremony at 11 AM, reception ended at 3 PM) and I was worried that everything would feel rushed. However, he really helped it run smoothly. I liked that we were able to meet and pick the dance songs, the wedding party introduction songs, and teh songs for cake-cutting, etc. I also really liked his idea to have a Beatles playlist during the buffet lunch. It really fit into the theme of our wedding, since my husband wrote his vows using lines from our favorite Beatles songs. Cost-wise, they were about average for the area. Overall, I think they did an excellent job and would highly reccommend them to any future bride.

Profile Picture Regina, 10/9/10, 6 Reviews
4.7

Hitkickers is wonderful! They are very friendly and easy to work with, they also looked nice at the wedding! They were able to keep people on the dance floor the entire night which is exactly what I wanted! They really know how and when to play certain songs! There were a couple minor errors, like introducing my husband as James when his name is Will and taking requests when we said no requests! Other then that they were exactly what we were looking for in a DJ!

Profile Picture jenna, 9/11/10, 5 Reviews
Category: DJ

Bob did an outstanding job at our wedding. He was very professional, adaptable and fun. Everyone remarked that the music was great. I would definately recommend him.

Profile Picture Ann, 9/4/10, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Bob was great to work with. He helped us pick all the songs we wanted and he had a wide variety to choose from. The music at our reception was great.

Profile Picture Jennifer, 7/31/10, 5 Reviews
Category: DJ

I am very happy with Hitkickers DJ. I worked with Bob and he was very nice and easy to work with. I wanted to have a fun party and he made sure that happend. He was MC for the night and made sure events occured when they needed to, taking my mind off of worrying about the wedding details. The DJ service is very affordable and professional and I would definitely recommend it.

Profile Picture Jennifer, 5/29/10, 5 Reviews
Category: DJ

Bob Yutzy was awesome. He helped coordinate our wedding day so that it went smoothly for us and on time. He played a lot of great music that we wanted and that our guests wanted as well. I would hire him in a heartbeat for a party. I would not go with anyone else. I was impressed with how much he helped us on our day. His main focus was on us having a great time. That is exactly what happened. We had an awesome time at our wedding and so did our guests. A bride-to-be should hire Bob based on how personable he was and how economically reasonable he was as well. He was local to us and he was recommended by our reception location and he had worked for our photographer and with her too. Bob and Scott Weaver were incredible. Scott gave a discount to us if we booked both of their services together. They were very attentive and did exactly what we asked them to do for us.

Profile Picture Lorena, 5/22/10, 1 Review
Category: DJ, Videography

Bob is absolutly amazing and proffesional. With his music everybody had a wonderful time on our wedding and I would reccomand him to everybody who wants to have a good time. Before the wedding we have been in touch all the time by emails and phone just to make sure that everything will be perfect and the way how we want to. He always wants the best for his customers. Even if sth is not possible he will make it possible!!! Price was absolutly perfect and his service was stunning!! Me and husband are so thankful for him reccomand him to everybody. Thank you Bob!! You are the best!!! If you want to have a great time, take Bob!!

Profile Picture Joanna, 4/24/10, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ

Bob did a great job DJ'ing for our recent wedding. Ahead of time, he was easy to work with and took the schedule I sent him for the reception and polished it up so that it flowed smoothly. He also did a great job of following our preferences and making sure everyone was on the dance floor having a great time up until the end. If my husband and I hadn't pulled the plug and left the reception, I'm sure everyone would've danced for several hours more. Everyone we've talked to since the wedding commented on how much fun they had. A DJ can make or break an event, and Bob did a wonderful job. I highly recommend his services. You won't be disappointed!

Profile Picture User489569, 2+ years ago, 5 Reviews
Category: DJ

Pleasure to work with them! Professional and very nice!

Profile Picture k, 11/14/09, 5 Reviews
Category: DJ

Bob was great to work with. Very quick to respond with questions and experienced in doing weddings.

Profile Picture Nikki, 11/7/09, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ

Overall we really enjoyed our DJ from Hitkicker's: he was organized and communicative. The only snag was when one of our toasting friends recalled when my husband used to rap as a kid, and then the dj proceeded to put one of those songs on so that he could then rap on the spot. That was a bit embarrassing, but no big deal.

Profile Picture Elizabeth, 10/17/09, 1 Review
Category: DJ

I found Hitkickers very easy to work with. They were an affordable option and provided all of the services we needed. We received many compliments on our wedding reception with guests talking about how much fun they had - the music was a big part of that.

Profile Picture Chrissy, 10/3/09, 1 Review
Category: DJ

I LOVED my dj!! I had Bob and Scott at my wedding and they were an awesome pair! I met Bob first to put together a playlist. We instantly clicked and I knew I had made a great choice. My fiance and I have extremely different tastes in music and Bob was patient during the whole process, even making creative and fun suggestions as to songs that both of us would agree on.

The day of the wedding went perfect! During our line up to be introduced, I had a great time watching Scott trying to pronounce the names and titles of the wedding party - we threw him some curve balls and he rolled with it! During the reception, Scott and Bob kept the music playing seamlessly while Bob socialized with everyone. He even rushed to take care of a glass that had broken on the dance floor so that I wouldn't hurt myself. My family and my friends absolutely loved him!! I received so many compliments about how nice both of them were.

Bob, Scott, I can't thank you both enough for being a part of my wedding day! I would wholeheartedly recommend Hitkickers to any bride!

Profile Picture Nicole, 9/26/09, 6 Reviews
Category: DJ

We used Bob at Hitkickers and he was amazing. He came to me last minute and really took care of our wedding. He was extremely professional and very detailed. His knowledge around what kind of music to play and running the wedding was impeccable. There were many times during the day where we were running behind and just not on track with our plans and Bob respectively spoke with us about ways to get back on track. It was a pleasure working with him and I highly recommend him to anyone that wants to use a DJ service.

Profile Picture Caren, 6/14/09, 5 Reviews
Category: DJ

This is the second time I have used Hitkickers DJ for a wedding reception. They managed the flow of the traditional wedding stuff effortlessly and the sound system and song choices were great. They were able to give my daughter every song she requested on her playlist and got a very diverse group of unrelated people up, dancing and having a great time. I will definitely use them again and highly recommend them.

Profile Picture Kathy, 6/13/09, 1 Review
Category: DJ

I am a deal searcher and found Hitkickers on weddingwire. I worked with Bob and talked to him online and on the phone. He was very easy to talk to and made any adjustments I needed. He goes through the entire ceremony and songs with you so that everything is taken care of and will make changes for you at the drop of a hat. I asked him to not take requests and gave him some do not plays. He kept us updated the entire wedding letting us know when the speeches were and when we needed to do dances and tosses without being in the way. With me I wanted the music loud and had to ask him to turn it up a few times but that is just because I like to jam. We even asked him to cut our song short while we were on the dance floor and he faded it out like the song was always supposed to be that was. He was great and definitely helped us. A lot of people said he made the wedding, aside from all the other stuff, and I would give him 2 thumbs up!!!

Profile Picture Jessie, 2/28/09, 6 Reviews
Category: DJ

The music was exactly what we were looking for. Compliments were given to us throughout the evening. We would definitely use Hitkickers DJ LLC services again in the future.

Profile Picture David , 9/27/08, 1 Review
Category: DJ

I was so impresssed with the DJ services provided to me for my wedding reception by Hitkickers. Bob, and his son, were helpful, professional, fun and really easy to work with. And they looked good, as well! I would highly recommend their services. Many of my guests commented on what a happy wedding reception and how much they had enjoyed the play list and the dancing. What a great time! I've been to many receptions and Hitkickers was by far the best I've heard.

Lawrie Falck Moncure