29 Reviews for Hitched Wedding Films

Digital Download (1)
DVD (1)
USB Flash Drive (1)
28 Hitched Wedding Films Reviews

We are very happy with the choice we made. The quality of the video and service are amazing. We were able to convey our vision and allow for Ulyses' artistic touch to come alive in the videos. The trailer is exciting and the perfect video to share with guests and loved ones. The full length video is equally wonderful and it captures all of the important moments we want to relive at a moment's notice. The service is great and professional, while the turnaround time is quick. Without a doubt, we recommend Hitched Wedding Films to our friends and family. Having videographers for our special day was certainly worth it, especially those who provided such amazing results.

Profile Picture Alexis, 6/10/17, 1 Review
Category: Videography

Ulyses was amazing!!! Hitched Wedding Films is the BEST!! Ulyses is so professional and detail oriented! He was more than our videographer! With his extensive experience of weddings, he was completely in tune with what we needed on our wedding day! He made sure we had everything: even made sure we had utensils at dinner! He put us at ease and reminded us to enjoy the day. Ulyses and his other videographer did an incredible job! They captured our wedding more beautifully than we ever expected! Our video trailer and full video had such artistic and creative shots and everything was so well edited with the music we selected! It was a dream come true!
With Ulyses and Hitched Wedding Films, you will have the quality and talent you should have from a videographer on your wedding day!!!!

Profile Picture Adriana, 2/11/17, 1 Review
Category: Videography

Ulysses was great and accommodating given that it was completely last minute on hiring a videographer and thankfully he was available! We went with getting just the "trailer" and I've already watched it 20 times! Everyone loved it and its something we get to treasure forever. He also did a great job during the ceremony because one of my concerns was having it be too much/busy with photographers as well. BUT you did not notice he was around! Thanks for capturing our wedding for us! Hire his team you won't be disappointed.

Profile Picture Michelle , 1/28/17, 7 Reviews
Category: Videography
Services Used: Ceremony, Pre-Ceremony, Reception, Highlight Video, USB Flash Drive, Storytelling

We were awful clients. We took forever to return e-mails and were vague at best. Despite all this Ulyses was patient and professional and we have exactly what we hoped for (even if we poorly communicated it).

Profile Picture Michelle, 11/4/16, 1 Review
Services Used: Blu-Ray, DVD, Digital Download, Ceremony

Where do I begin to describe how incredible Ulysses and Alex from Hitched Wedding Films are?! After having seen their work from a friend who also used their service, I knew there was no other option for our videographer on our big day. We could not have been happier with our choice! The entire Hitched Wedding Films team is so nice and professional - they made us all feel so comfortable (which is so important) and blend in so well you forget they're there! They captured every moment of our wedding day beautifully - from our getting ready and "behind the scene moments" to the ceremony through the end of the night - amazing, amazing, AMAZING! Each and every single person that has seen the trailer and/or video has had nothing but great things to say! We cannot thank Hitched Wedding Films enough for giving us the best gift of all! If there is one piece of advice I can give to my fellow Miami brides it would be this....Your wedding day will be one of the best days of your life (and yes it will go by in the blink of an eye), so please do yourself a favor and hire a team of professionals that will give you the gift of reliving your special day over and over again! You won't regret your decision to work with Hitched Wedding Films!

Profile Picture Danielle, 7/9/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Videography

Hitched Wedding Films was amazing! Ulysses is truly TALENTED. First of all, on my wedding day I did not even feel like I was being videotaped.... it was like they were a fly on a wall - yet they captured every important moment. Everything was recorded naturally without interrupting us from enjoying the most important day of our lives. Our video feels like it is a movie!!! It looks very classy and high end. Upon receiving it (turnaround time was very fast), I showed my friends and family and they were entertained from beginning to end and had so many great things to say about it. They wanted to watch it again! It took me a while to pick a videographer and some other videos that I have seen from other companies are way too long and include a lot of unnecessary footage (or cheesy transitions) that causes you to be bored after a while - this is not the case for my video. I could watch it over and over!! The quality is on point - everything is so crisp, and that's even the case in my ceremony footage, where we did not have the best lighting. I was a picky bride and I honestly could not find one flaw - my video is a masterpiece. Ulysses is a true professional and I am so thankful that he and his team filmed our wedding. They created the most cherished part of our wedding, because even if you try to be in the moment and absorb everything on your wedding day (like I did) you are bound to miss something, and it will be recorded on your wedding video to enjoy for years to come. We have cried every time we see the video! If I could give them 100 stars I would. Thank you so much!!!! I will be telling all of my friends about this company.

Profile Picture Janet, 4/2/16, 4 Reviews
Category: Videography

Such a sweet crew. Made all the guest feel so comfortable. Everyone loved them! Their work speaks for it self. Did an amazing job!! The presentation of the videos was adorable!

Profile Picture Heidi, 11/27/15, 3 Reviews
Category: Videography

My husband and I loved having Ulyses as our wedding photographer. He was very patience and easy to work with. He showed up on time, very responsible; I would definitely recommend Hitched Wedding Films to any bride.

Profile Picture Ana, 5/23/15, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Hitched Weddings did a stellar job capturing our wedding day beautifully! Ulysses was easy to work with and was very professional throughout it all. I am so happy with the end result and look foward to reliving our special day for years to come!

Profile Picture Nicole, 1/30/15, 4 Reviews
Category: Videography

The vendors you hire can make or break your wedding. After asking my married friends, and some of them sharing their terrible experiences, I came across Hitched Wedding Films.

Ulysses at Hitched Wedding Films was the epitome of the kind of person you want around on your wedding day.

The day flies by so quickly, and the stress begins to mount as the big moment comes. He is really behind the scenes and lighthearted, cracking little jokes here but reminding you to enjoy the moment. He captures those absolutely special moments that when put together, make for the most amazing reminder of one of the most important days of your life.

Our video was simply perfect. I don't know how else to put it. He manages to snip the most amazing parts of the nights and create a cinematic flow that will tug at your heart strings. Everyone who has watched it has cried, reliving that day right along with us.

If there is anything that you can do to make your hectic wedding day run more smoothly, hire Ulysses. Rest assured that your video will be watched over and over again, as has ours.

Thank you again Ulysses. Thank you for being so flexible, accommodating, and professional.

- The Amadors

Profile Picture Isabelle, 11/28/14, 7 Reviews
Category: Videography

We are so happy to have chosen Hitched Wedding Films for our wedding video. Ulysses was awesome to work with. Friendly, professional, punctual, patient and funny. He captured every moment and detail perfectly. We have seen our video about a dozen times in just a few days with family and friends and every one is blown away with it. If you want to deal with a nice, laid back, professional vendor and have a beautiful wedding film to relive your wedding day over and over again then I highly recommend Hitched for your wedding.

Profile Picture Yuly, 11/1/14, 5 Reviews
Category: Videography

I hired Hitched Wedding Films to record my wedding ceremony and reception. They were wonderful! The church where I was married had some pretty strict regulations, and they knew what to do without my having to get involved. It was such a stress-free experience having them as my videographers. The quality of the video was excellent, and they were great to work with. I would definitely recommend Hitched Wedding Films to any bride.

Profile Picture User4691568, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Videography

My video was perfect everything I wanted. Very helpful and answered any doubts or questions I had.

Profile Picture Yamile, 8/2/14, 1 Review
Category: Videography

Ulysses and his team are the most fun to work with for your wedding!! I was referred to Ulysses by a co worker of mine that is personal friends with him. His rates are very affordable and he has a good selection of sample videos published on his website. I feel in love with his videos and immediately wanted to hire him!

On our wedding day, EVERYONE loved working with Ulysses! He brings a team of assistants to ensure that your day is fully captured. He joked, danced, and mingled with my guests, who continue to rave about him to this day! I cannot wait to see my video!

Profile Picture Rachel, 7/26/14, 6 Reviews
Category: Videography

I was absolutely pleased with their professionalism and enthusiasm. My wedding was beautifully captured and transformed into an everlasting memory. Thank you for meeting our expectations and much more.

Profile Picture Yane, 5/3/14, 4 Reviews
Category: Videography

Let me begin by saying that I wasn't even sure that I wanted a videographer for our wedding. It just seemed to be another expense to add on top of the already mounting expenses. But my now husband was really into the idea so we decided to look into our options. That's when one of our close friends recommended Ulyses and after a few conversation we felt pretty good about having him do our wedding. On the day of the wedding, I wasn't really sure what to expect but they showed up they made everything so easy and natural. I never felt at any time that they were in the way of anything. When we received the video I was blown away by how beautiful it was and how they managed to capture everything that mattered and even things that we weren't able to experience (cocktail hour). It was a pleasure to work with Ulyses and team and I would recommend them 10x over.

Profile Picture Kristy, 4/26/14, 1 Review
Category: Videography

We called Ulysses 2 days before the wedding to see if he could film it. He was very friendly and the other gentlemen shooting alongside him were just as friendly. The video came out great. He would get a 10 star for flexibility if I could rate him above a 5. Only 2 days notice and the video came out super.

Profile Picture Nicole, 3/7/14, 1 Review
Category: Videography

We highly recomend Hitched Wedding Films! We have watched our video a hundred times and relived our special day all over again. They captured every single special detail from us and our loved ones.Very professional and responsible.

Profile Picture User4631047, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Videography

Hitched Wedding Films is a wonderful company to hire for your event. They captured my wedding beautifully, with artistry and warmth. They were very punctual, professional, and personable; they accommodated all of our photography requests and even filmed a short complimentary video of our first dance. We received our photos and video promptly and were able to share them digitally with our families and friends. Thank you so much guys!

Profile Picture Erin, 11/17/13, 1 Review
Category: Photography, Videography

Hitch wedding films was the best decision we ever made for our wedding! They captured our wedding day perfectly!!!

Profile Picture Janell, 10/19/13, 1 Review
Category: Videography

Our wedding video was everything I wanted and soooo much more! Alex and Ulyses captured all the moments, and were so professional and creative. This video is something that my husband and I will treasure for a life time. If you are looking for flawless, professional and creative work, there is no other place to go! Thank you Hitched Wedding Films for capturing our most special day!

Profile Picture Stephanie, 9/20/13, 1 Review
Category: Videography

My now husband and I weren't planning on having a videographer because we had exceeded our budget. He wasn't so big on the idea of needing a video of our wedding, and he convinced me that it really wouldn't be a big deal not to have one. As the wedding got closer, I realized that if I did not have a video of my wedding, I would seriously regret it forever. So I began hunting for the best price. I looked at and compared every videography service I could find. Hitched Wedding Films had the best prices by far. We booked with them right away. After meeting with Ulyses, my husband and I immediately were thankful that we did not forego our wedding video. Hitched Wedding Films was the most relatable and warm-hearted vendor we could have asked for. They showed up on time for our meetings and the wedding itself. They followed up with us and worked to get our wedding video done ASAP. Our wedding trailer had us both crying and laughing. We are so thankful to have had Ulyses and Alex as our wedding videographers and will always be grateful that we decided to choose them.

Profile Picture Nadia, 8/10/13, 2 Reviews
Category: Videography

My video came up great and very fun! I recommend the trailer!

Profile Picture Ida, 5/26/13, 4 Reviews
Category: Videography

We loved our wedding video. Our videographer was really great to work with. Our guests really enjoyed his energy and personality as well. I have recommended him several times already.

Profile Picture Massiel, 2/2/13, 1 Review
Category: Videography

I know it's been a while since my wedding but I've been meaning to write this review for a looong time. Hitched Wedding Films delivers what they promise. Not just a wedding video, they make a beautiful visual story out of your wedding. From planning to execution, these guys are up on their game.

Ulysses met with me in person at the venue about a week before the wedding to discuss camera placement, lighting, shots, music and so many other little details I would not have thought of in a million years. This was the most stressful time in my entire life and I knew once my meeting was over with him, I knew I had one less thing to worry about. Right up until the day before the wedding I was emailing him and calling him with questions I had and he would answer them and put my mind at ease.

The day of the wedding he showed up early with gear in hand to shoot my getting ready. He is very professional but is quick to make a joke, a much needed quality in a wedding videographer. He got to work quickly and started filming my shoes, dress, ring and me getting ready, working seamlessy along with my photographer.

Once at the venue and during the ceremony he quietly works with his partner Alex to get the best shots and lighting possible. During the reception Hitched shines once again, making your guests comfortable with the cameras in their faces while still managing to capture those sweet moments.

Once the party was over, Ulysses keeps you up to date as to when you will get your trailer video. The trailer was such an awesome touch! Short enough to share on facebook and gets everyone excited to see the final product.

Looking back, if I had my wedding to do over again, I would choose Hitched every time.

Profile Picture Jennifer, 12/21/12, 2 Reviews