Hitchcock Paper Co. Reviews

Hitchcock Paper Co. View more information

• Amanda
    Amanda R. Married on 12/12/2020

A Former Bride and now Client for LIFE

Sarah and her team created BEAUTIFUL stationary at a great price. They always worked with our schedules and were easy to work with even during our Covid postponement. I cannot say enough about her work and I still shop from her storefront for our cards and all future stationary. I highly recommend any VA couples to use Hitchcock stationary!!
    Rita C. Married on 11/14/2020

Beautiful Programs and Timelines

Hitchcock was a dream to work with and made things a breeze for our wedding day. The programs were gorgeous and perfect for our ceremony.
    Jessica C. Married on 03/01/2020

Excellent Service, Incredible Product!

I designed my Wedding Invitation Suite with Sarah from Hitchcok Paper Co. Not only did she answer all of my questions every step of the way, but she was transparent and offered a lot of options to help my fiance and I stay in budget. When I learned I could receive incredible customer service from Sarah and her staff for personally designed wedding invitations, at a cost very similar to places like Minted, the choice to work with Hitchcok Paper Co. was a no brainer. I am absolutely in love with the final product!
    Elizabeth (. Married on 08/18/2019

Wonderful Wedding Stationary

Sarah was great to work with in all aspects of our wedding stationary. We were having a small wedding, and we had a specific vision in mind. We gave her the idea, and she came up with just what we were looking for. We got our invitations, programs, table numbers, and name cards from her. All were wonderful!
    Courtney W. Married on 01/13/2018

Made the reality even better than my vision!

Sarah was so great to work with for our wedding! She took the idea I had and turned it into something truly beautiful, with the perfect feeling. We had a January wedding that we want to be wintery and warm, without shouting Christmas and she did just that. The programs were amazing, but we ended up with a LOT left over, so definitely work with her on determining the best number. We got countless compliments on our invitations, which I owe completely to Sarah. She didn't just help design the product, but gave amazing advice on how to package it for the mail so that it had its own unique touch. I can't recommend her highly enough, so BOOK HER!!
    Andre B. Married on 05/29/2016

Creating our dream invitations

Sarah was amazing and turned our crazy ideas into wonderful invitations that were more than we could have expected. She created invitations that we will cherish forever.
    Jeff Married on 09/04/2011
    Hire Sarah for all of your invitation, save the date, thank you cards, and other paper needs. She was fantastic to work with. We first spoke with Sarah about what we were looking for and provided her the details, and she gave us a fantastic product. Sarah was extremely responsive and quickly made any changes we requested, getting us another draft within 24 hours. We loved our invitations so much, we asked Sarah to do our menu cards, which she matched to our invitations, but with the colors introverted. Sarah works extremely quickly and you get unbelievable value with her.
    Christina Married on 05/14/2011
    Sarah is fantastic! She really worked with us to create the custom design with the colors and concept we wanted, gave us several variations to work with and turned out a fantastic final product that was exactly what we wanted. I couldn't have been happier to have her create our design.
    Michelle Married on 07/28/2012
    I just mailed my invitations six days ago, and I have literally received 50 messages about how great they are. I chose the style that looks like a ticket to a concert, and they fun, quirky, and also are high-quality, which was important to me. These were the most creative invitations I found for this price and quality--I would definitely recommend.
    Rachel Married on 07/20/2019

Best wedding decision I made!

Hiring Sarah and her team at Hitchcock was hands down the best wedding decision I made. I originally had picked out invitations online, decided one day I didn't like them on a whim and went searching for something different, and I was lucky enough to find Sarah. She was able to customize our invitation suite, hotel bag cards, a design for a program, and escort cards. She was creative, helped me problem solve how to display things, Her store is great, her personality and work ethic are fantastic and her work is unmatched. She is the piece missing from your wedding, guaranteed!