Historic Annapolis: Paca House & Garden Reviews

64 | Annapolis, MD

64 Reviews for Historic Annapolis: Paca House & Garden

• Remi

Remi M. · Getting married on 06/11/2022

The perfect ceremony venue!

Working with Jody Dalton at William Paca House & Gardens was a truly wonderful experience for my and my husband's elopement ceremony with just our parents on 8/19/20. From start to finish Jody was quick to respond, answered all of our questions effortlessly and efficiently and was so flexible and helpful onsite! Not to mention it is an absolutely beautiful venue and a perfect backdrop for a garden ceremony, the grounds are kept perfectly and even after it rained that morning in Annapolis, by the 3pm ceremony, you would never have been able to tell. Would highly recommend Jody and William Paca House & Gardens to anyone!

Sent on 08/27/2020

Kristin A. · Married on 04/17/2021

RUN don’t walk to the Paca House!

Run don’t walk to the Paca House! Jody Dalton and her team are fabulous. From our first messages to the day of the wedding, Jody was fantastic and so kind. The garden is incredibly beautiful and some of our guests remarked that it was their favorite wedding that they had ever been to. My (now) husband and I may be biased but we agree! From the minute we arrived onsite on the day of the wedding to our exit at the end of the night, everything was so well run and organized. After lowering our guest count due to the pandemic, I did not have a “day of coordinator” and there was honestly no need with this amazing team onsite!! I’m not even sure what another person would have done because everything was thought of and they made our wedding day absolutely perfect. We can’t thank them enough!

Sent on 04/21/2021

Gretchen D. · Married on 03/04/2021

The William Paca House & Garden Team are Exceptional

Jody and her team are EXCELLENT. If you are looking for a worry-free day in an unparalleled venue, The William Paca House and Garden and Jody Dalton are your place and team. Jody took care of every detail on the day and provided guidance, a listening ear, and pep talks whenever needed. She cares about her couples and ensures they get a few minutes to breathe after the ceremony, which is very special and made us feel calm, happy and able to soak in that we were now husband and wife. Could not be more delighted with how Jody and her team took care of us. The Garden is absolutely stunning as well- a win-win all around.

Sent on 05/19/2019
  • Pamela

Pamela T. · Married on 11/01/2020

Magical and stress free

This venue is beautiful and makes for a "magical" wedding.
    Everything is so well run and organized you can't help but have an incredible event. The staff at Paca House makes the wedding stress free and enjoyable. Jody is a delight to work with and knows the venue and vendors "like the back of her hand". I would highly recommend this beautiful venue for a memorable wedding. Pam (mother of groom)

Sent on 10/14/2020
  • Tanya

Tanya P. · Married on 09/25/2020

Absolutely Gorgeous!

The William Paca House and Garden is exceptional. It is a little treasure in downtown Annapolis and my husband and I were lucky to be married there. Jody, our wedding coordinator, was so helpful and reassured us that our day would be perfect. Thankfully, it was perfect, due to Jody and her staff's amazing work. I would not have changed a single thing. My husband and I both loved working with them and they made us feel so comfortable. We love how effortless they made the process seem. There was flexibility in the ceremony location and the purpose of the Summer House which was wonderful to have. We could not be any happier with how our wedding day played out. Thank you Jody, Jinny, and Kelly!

Sent on 10/11/2020
  • I. Woods

I. Woods · Married on 08/08/2020

#journeyintotheWoods

The 2020 pandemic created many disruptions in our lives, including the loss of 3 family members. So when our Panama 🇵🇦 destination wedding canceled due to COVID, we knew we wanted to find a way to celebrate light & love to lift us out of the dark and heavy we are all living in. With less than 30 days to our wedding, we discovered the William Paca House & Garden, fell in love with Jody Dalton and booked immediately. The venue was perfect, provided social distance and amazing photo opportunities. Jody was FABULOUS!!!! Not only did she bring to life all that I had envisioned, she connected me to a local bakery 3 days before the wedding and advocated for our celebration when MD got on the quarantine list just 18 days before the wedding. We worked so closely during that span of 4 weeks that Jody has become a part of the family. We have already agreed to visit the house on EVERY anniversary and enjoy the bakery cupcakes under our very own tree! We ABSOLUTELY recommend this amazing venue, location and coordinator for your next event.

Sent on 10/11/2020
  • Erin

Erin A. · Married on 05/30/2020

The perfect venue

The William Paca House and Garden is the PERFECT wedding venue. It’s a great setup for the ceremony and reception with beautiful and manicured garden views, which make it picturesque as well. The absolute best thing about this venue is working with the Director of Sales, Jody. She goes above and beyond for her couples and takes so much pride in the Paca House and all that it has to offer. If you are lucky enough to book your wedding at the Paca House, you are guaranteed to have the most incredible wedding.

Sent on 06/22/2020
  • Chloe

Chloe L. · Married on 04/25/2020

Amazing experience

Jody and her team made our wedding day better than we could have imagined. Everyone was an absolute joy to work with. Their attention to detail and organization made me feel so relieved on our wedding day. I was able to just enjoy the day knowing they would make everything flow perfectly. I can not recommend using the Paca House enough!

Sent on 10/04/2020

Tricia · Married on 11/02/2019

A Five Star Experience

Paca House is a beautiful and totally unique wedding. But what really makes it so special is the careful attention that Jody Dalton and her wonderful staff pay to every detail of the day. They made it so easy, and managed behind-the-scenes to make it all appear seamless. It was a truly magical day!

Sent on 11/26/2019

Brenda B. · Married on 10/05/2019

Paca House

Fabulous venue, Jody was very helpful throughout the process and helped guide our contractor choices for music, food, flowers, etc. Top notch!

Sent on 12/07/2019
  • Joe

Joe K. · Married on 09/14/2019

Delightful, Easy, & WONDERFUL!

Words can scarcely express the amazing experience we had for our daughter's Sept 2019 wedding! From the very first planning-meeting (many months ahead) through the "recovery" days after the wedding, Jody Dalton provided expert, thoughtful guidance and assistance on everything! This was our first wedding (oldest child), so we were very intimidated at first. However, Jody is such a seasoned PRO that we opted to NOT hire a Wedding Planner/Coordinator-- because Jody's involvement was so comprehensive and on-point. (TIP: Book Jody AND any of the Catering companies on her "preferred" list {we booked Ken's Creative Kitchen for ours}-- and you get the combined coordination between TWO key players (the Venue and the Caterer), working in concert. ) No detail was overlooked. At the event itself, Jody served as behind-the-scenes "quarterback," directing all the actions of her staff and the catering staff to make ours a flawless, casual and comfortable evening for all 140 guests-- and 100% worry-free for the bride and groom! Jody also helped us (Mom and Dad) personally-- throughout the evening-- with helpful, unobtrusive, "gentle" reminders along the way to keep us on-track for accomplishing all elements of the reception (toasts, cake-cutting, etc.) without ever feeling rushed. The venue itself (William Pace House & Gardens) is hands-down the most beautiful, perfectly-sized spot for a true Historic Annapolis wedding! You cannot take a bad photo anywhere in the place! When it was all over, we almost wanted to do it all over AGAIN, just to Jody some more :-) If you're set on having an Annapolis wedding, we cannot IMAGINE a better, easier, more cost-effective, or more wonderful spot and support team than Wm. Paca House and Jody Dalton. | Lastly-- Brides: go talk with Jody just once-- even if you don't end up booking the Paca House, you'll be glad you met her!

Sent on 01/13/2020

Laura · Married on 06/22/2019

The Perfect Venue!

Our daughters wedding was perfect and the planning all began with Jody and the William Paca House and Gardens! Jody guided us throughout the year with great suggestions and especially with calm reassurance that everything would be beautiful and she was so right! Our guests were amazed at the gorgeous gardens that lay just beyond the front door that provided the backdrop for what was a beautiful wedding day.
    Thank you to Jody, her Staff and to William Paca for sharing this treasure with us!

Sent on 06/28/2019
  • Kata

Kata · Married on 06/22/2019

Beautiful Venue with a First-Rate Staff

When my fiance and I decided to get married in Annapolis, the Paca House was our first stop. We knew right away that it was the perfect venue for the intimate reception we hoped to have, and that feeling was made even more clear the moment we met Jody.

I truly can't say enough kind words about Jody and the rest of the Paca House team. From the moment we booked our date, she put her years of experience and extensive knowledge of the area to work, providing helpful recommendations for caterers, music, and places to stay downtown. Then, in the months leading up to my wedding day, Jody (no matter how busy she was) took time to talk me through any and all questions and concerns. A few times I even dropped in unexpectedly with family or friends -- each time, Jody stopped what she was doing, gave us a tour of the gardens and walked us through the run-of-show for our reception.

My wedding day turned out to be absolutely perfect, and I give so much of the credit to Jody. She does her job with joy, and it's so obvious how much she loves her work. I will always be especially grateful that she made it a priority to take such good care of my husband and I on the actual day -- even making sure that we had a few quiet moments to ourselves before we were "announced" as husband and wife.

Thank you, Jody! You are one-of-a-kind. Joe and I will remember and treasure our beautiful Paca House wedding for the rest of our lives.

Sent on 07/14/2019
  • Jessica

Jessica B. · Married on 06/21/2019

The Perfect Day

The Paca house was everything we wanted for a beautiful and historic venue. The garden could not have been more lovely, and the Paca team was so helpful even the day after the wedding! The tents were the perfect size for our wedding and we couldn't imagine getting married anywhere else.

Sent on 07/03/2019
  • Forrest

Forrest J. · Married on 06/15/2019

William Paca House Weddings for President, Jody VP

The worst thing about writing this review? Only having 5 starts. I'd smash the 10 star button all day long if given the choice. Quite simply, Jody and the William Paca House is the greatest thing since canned beer and if you don't get married here you will regret it. Nobody wants to live with regret, so just do it!

Sent on 06/30/2019
  • Claire

Claire W. · Married on 06/15/2019

Loved the entire William Paca experience!

As soon as I walked through the doors into the Paca garden I knew it was where I wanted to get married and every step that came after kept proving my first instinct right. The setting is just beautiful and Jody was amazing to work with every step of the way. You will not regret choosing this as your wedding location!

Sent on 07/01/2019
  • Samantha

Samantha · Married on 06/01/2019

Perfect Venue!

The Paca House was the only venue my husband and I looked at when searching for reception venues. We were hooked the moment we saw the gardens! The grounds are absolutely stunning and the whole set-up was magical. Also, Jody and her staff are AMAZING. They went above and beyond to make sure everything was exactly what we wanted. Would have my wedding here every year over and over again if I could!

Sent on 08/18/2019

Chelsea B. · Married on 05/06/2019

A Dream Wedding!

Our reception at the William Paca House & Garden was an absolute dream. It was beautiful and our guests enjoyed a night of walking through the gardens and dancing until their feet hurt! Everything from the lighting, to the view of the gardens, to the lanterns lining the steps down to the bridge was magnificent. It truly felt like a fairytale wedding and was such a romantic venue!

Sent on 06/05/2019
  • Tawny

Tawny L. · Married on 10/07/2018

Wedding - Paca House

The Paca House was the perfect venue for our wedding! Jody has everything down to a science and I never had to worry about anything. Everything was WONDERFUL!

Sent on 12/13/2018

Cathy T. · Married on 09/13/2018

Outstanding Venue

Our rehearsal dinner at the Paca House was fantastic. The setting is just beautiful. The staff is great and handled the event perfectly. We couldn’t have been happier.

Sent on 12/15/2018

Heather · Married on 07/17/2018

Always an over the top experience at this beautiful and charming venue! Highly recommend this location for your special celebration. Excellent hospitality, decor, ambiance, I could go on and on!

Sent on 08/13/2018

Janet · Married on 06/23/2018

Emily and Bill's wedding was beautiful and the" Paca House and Gardens" was the perfect venue!

Sent on 07/03/2018

Talia · Married on 06/06/2018

I've been doing a large annual event at the Paca House and Gardens for the last 4 years, and it is hands down one of my favorite venues to work with in Annapolis! The staff is always so kind (Jody is incredible, she LOVES what she does, and it shows!), the venue itself is unique and so beautiful. Depending on the size of your event, you may have to rent some items (tables, chairs, etc.), but they will help you out with whatever they have there on site, which is really awesome and helps a lot! They also have very good relationships with many outside vendors, which makes things a lot easier as well. If you're looking for a fun and unique experience that your guests won't soon forget, this is the place!

Sent on 06/29/2018

Linda · Married on 06/02/2018

The entire Paca House "Team" was incredible!! I cannot say enough about Jody and the services provided. From start to finish, absolutely outstanding. BOTH our daughters were married at Paca House in 2016 and 2018 and if we had more children, we'd use the Paca House again! The gardens, summer house and reception area is the best in all of Annapolis! 5 stars all the way!

Sent on 07/08/2018

Jackie · Married on 05/27/2018

Such an amazing day!

Jody and the staff of William Paca House were amazing on the super rainy day of our wedding.
    They got all of our guests out of the rain and in to the building, and I (the bride), didn't know of any problems until after they were already on top of the situation.
    The venue was beautiful, and I can' wait to go back and visit.

Sent on 12/13/2018