Historic Annapolis: Paca House & Garden Reviews

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2018 Winner

• Andrea
    Andrea H. Getting married on 10/15/2022
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Perfect venue to make all your English garden wedding dreams come true

The Paca house is a gorgeous venue in the extremely charming city of Annapolis. I can’t say enough about how much our guests enjoyed the gardens and view. There are plenty of photo ops. Ginny and her team make the Paca house even more special- she is extremely responsive, knowledgeable, and an overall a delight to work with. She will ensure any wedding day anxieties you have are taken care of with the utmost attention. I did not have to focus on keeping up with the day-of-wedding timeline or placing decorations myself because Ginny and her team already had it under control. I can’t imagine having our wedding anywhere else.
  • Jeremy
    Jeremy Married on 07/02/2022

Gorgeous gardens, incredible staff

We were incredibly happy with Paca House and Garden for our summer wedding. The event coordinator Ginny is an absolute wizard -- she thoughtfully asked every question in advance, helping us plan for contingencies we didn't even know to think about. She was present during the entire event, with her staff, and managed the vendors (and even a few guests who required wrangling). She knows everyone in Annapolis and was able to give us idiot-proof instructions for how to get and file the marriage licenses, find parking for everyone, and even how to keep people cool in the summer heat.

The location itself can't be beat. The only drawback is parking (the street is very narrow and reserved for residents), but as mentioned above, Ginny helped us reserve spots on the street and direct guests to public parking close by. The gardens are gorgeous - no matter what time of year, something beautiful will be growing there. And with the church bells providing background ambiance, our wedding practically felt like a royal event. Loved it here - if you want a garden wedding, this is the place.

Hi all, groom here, I wanted to add how much we loved the venue, and to reiterate that Ginny and her staff were invaluable in assisting with our perfect day. I cannot stress enough how helpful they were before, during, and after the event, and they did a wonderful job ensuring that all we had to do was getting married and enjoy the day (p.s. mission accomplished).
  • illustration stars

Did the reviews win you over?

Send a message
  • Remi
    Remi M. Married on 06/11/2022
      5.0 out of 5 rating

The perfect ceremony venue!

Working with Jody Dalton at William Paca House & Gardens was a truly wonderful experience for my and my husband's elopement ceremony with just our parents on 8/19/20. From start to finish Jody was quick to respond, answered all of our questions effortlessly and efficiently and was so flexible and helpful onsite! Not to mention it is an absolutely beautiful venue and a perfect backdrop for a garden ceremony, the grounds are kept perfectly and even after it rained that morning in Annapolis, by the 3pm ceremony, you would never have been able to tell. Would highly recommend Jody and William Paca House & Gardens to anyone!
    Erin K. Married on 06/04/2022
      5.0 out of 5 rating

The most incredible wedding venue I could have dreamed of!

The Paca House and Gardens are the most stunning, special hidden gem of a wedding venue! You would never know that huge, beautiful English garden is hiding right in downtown Annapolis. Ginny Hockey is amazing too --- she does everything that a wedding planner would do and more! I can't recommend her more highly! This venue made all of my dreams come true and my guests were in love with it too. The price was a steal too!
    Julie H. Married on 05/15/2022

Great Venue!

We had a great experience getting married at the Paca House! It was a beautiful venue and Ginny made the day of easy and stress free. We used Main & Market for catering (one of the approved caterers) and their food was delicious- so many compliments.
    Corina W. Married on 05/02/2022
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Wonderful Experience at the Paca House!

We were looking for a place in Annapolis to hold a reception for our family matriarch that had recently passed. We toured the Paca House and decided to hold it there. That was the first great decision we made. The next was listening to all the suggestions of our event coordinator Ginny! She had great ideas for caters, floral designers and wine suppliers. They all worked in sync. Ginny was wonderful, supportive and cheerful. The property is absolutely beautiful! The house is amazing and had everything we needed. You will be thrilled with holding your event at the William Paca House!
  • Milly
    Milly L. Married on 11/06/2021

Magical wedding weekend!

Ben and I had the most incredible wedding weekend of our entire lives and the Paca House was the magical backdrop! Gorgeous fall weather, everyone said the grounds and the ceremony looked straight out of a fairytale. Ginny was on top of everything and I felt confident that nothing would fall through the cracks. She has a great relationship with all of the vendors too so I was happy knowing the run-of-show would be smooth and that I would be able to forget about all the details and just ENJOY myself - which I did!!! Would absolutely recommend.
    Teresa W. Married on 10/22/2021

Absolutely beautiful wedding venue

Paca House was an absolutely beautiful venue for our daughters wedding. Ginny was the most kind and helpful wedding/special event director. The gardens and terraces made for an enchanting October wedding. You can stroll the gardens during the reception. Everything ran smoothly and it was the best experience we could’ve hoped for. I highly recommend any engaged couple go check out the Paca House and Gardens. You will not be disappointed from the simple beauty and the reasonable fee to having Ginny calm your stress levels by answering all questions in a timely manner, to running the reception like a well oiled machine. We are over the moon happy that God closed the door on another venue and opened the door to the William Paca House & Gardens. Our experience was an A++++
  • Robin
    Robin G. Married on 10/16/2021

The Perfect Place for our Reception

Everything about my experience at the Paca Garden was wonderful! Ginny and her staff made my wedding day perfect and went above and beyond. From prompt communication, recomendations on vendors, reassurances when wedding stress came on, to how seamlessly the day itself flowed, I can't recommend the Paca Garden high enough. It's clear this team is professional and knows their venue space. It can be a bit scary not being able to set up your own wedding decorations (I did all DIY), but when I arrived the place looked even better than could have imagined! When rain came and threw us a curveball, Ginny and her team reacted swiftly and helped us pivot, and the day ended up being just as perfect as originally planned. It was a perfect day all around, and the Paca Gardens provided a great venue for the day!
    Sarah M. Married on 10/02/2021

Ginny was amazing

Such an incredible venue and Ginny made everything so incredibly easy for the bride to enjoy and take in the day!!!
    Erin H. Married on 10/01/2021

Wedding at Paca House

I can’t say enough good things about the Paca House and Ginny. My parents live right down the street and I’ve always dreamt about getting married here. Ginny and the team at the Paca House made my dream a true reality. She is a master at her craft and will not miss a beat or an item on your to-do list (if you’re crazy like me). We love you Ginny.
  • Lisa
    Lisa I. Married on 09/25/2021

Perfect venue

Stunning venue with amazing help! We had the best day and received rave reviews about how beautiful the venue was. Staff made the day super easy and stress free.
    Jane G. Married on 09/24/2021

Picture Perfect Garden Wedding

We had the most perfect wedding at the William Paca Gardens! Ginny is the best!
  • Brooke
    Brooke Married on 09/17/2021
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Amazing Place for a Garden Wedding!

The Paca house was the perfect location for our wedding, all the vendors worked great together and all heard our vision! I love that the venue comes with tents, it allows for an amazing setting where guests can enjoy the garden and a beautiful dinner setting.
  • Joy
    Joy H. Married on 09/03/2021

Amazing service

The Paca House is BEAUTIFUL! The patios and gardens were a perfect backdrop for our Rehearsal Dinner and Welcome Party! Ginny allowed me to use her office to create the flowers and lanterns that she and her staff along with the caterers placed! WHAT SERVICE! They did an amazing job. Some of our local guests had never been to Paca House and were very impressed. It is a magical place and would highly recommend. It was difficult to find a space big enough (and so beautiful) for a dinner for 40 and a party for an additional 100. It was a magical night.
  • Nicole
    Nicole S. Married on 08/21/2021

Highly Recommend!

The Paca House is a HIDDEN GEM! Cannot say enough good things about this wedding venue.

First, Ginny and her entire team are incredible. No need for a wedding planner... Ginny is a renaissance (wo)man! She was so knowledgeable about best local companies/vendors to work with. She helped make our wedding reception so personalized. Most importantly, on the day of our wedding... she was there from start to finish making sure everything (and everyone) was taken care of. Cannot say enough good things!

Next, the location can't be beat. It is right in the heart of downtown Annapolis so everything (including the after-party) was in walking distance. Most of my family and friends actually stayed downtown for the wedding weekend and we loved running into wedding guests around town in the days leading up to the event.

Finally, the venue has so much character. The house is historic (William Paca was a signer of the Declaration of Independence). The gardens are STUNNING. Everything was so elegant and beautiful.

The entire team at the Paca House will forever have such a special place in our hearts. Highly recommend!
    Kristin A. Married on 04/17/2021
      5.0 out of 5 rating

RUN don’t walk to the Paca House!

Run don’t walk to the Paca House! Jody Dalton and her team are fabulous. From our first messages to the day of the wedding, Jody was fantastic and so kind. The garden is incredibly beautiful and some of our guests remarked that it was their favorite wedding that they had ever been to. My (now) husband and I may be biased but we agree! From the minute we arrived onsite on the day of the wedding to our exit at the end of the night, everything was so well run and organized. After lowering our guest count due to the pandemic, I did not have a “day of coordinator” and there was honestly no need with this amazing team onsite!! I’m not even sure what another person would have done because everything was thought of and they made our wedding day absolutely perfect. We can’t thank them enough!
    Gretchen D. Married on 03/04/2021

The William Paca House & Garden Team are Exceptional

Jody and her team are EXCELLENT. If you are looking for a worry-free day in an unparalleled venue, The William Paca House and Garden and Jody Dalton are your place and team. Jody took care of every detail on the day and provided guidance, a listening ear, and pep talks whenever needed. She cares about her couples and ensures they get a few minutes to breathe after the ceremony, which is very special and made us feel calm, happy and able to soak in that we were now husband and wife. Could not be more delighted with how Jody and her team took care of us. The Garden is absolutely stunning as well- a win-win all around.
  • Pamela
    Pamela T. Married on 11/01/2020

Magical and stress free

This venue is beautiful and makes for a "magical" wedding.
    Everything is so well run and organized you can't help but have an incredible event. The staff at Paca House makes the wedding stress free and enjoyable. Jody is a delight to work with and knows the venue and vendors "like the back of her hand". I would highly recommend this beautiful venue for a memorable wedding. Pam (mother of groom)
  • Tanya
    Tanya P. Married on 09/25/2020

Absolutely Gorgeous!

The William Paca House and Garden is exceptional. It is a little treasure in downtown Annapolis and my husband and I were lucky to be married there. Jody, our wedding coordinator, was so helpful and reassured us that our day would be perfect. Thankfully, it was perfect, due to Jody and her staff's amazing work. I would not have changed a single thing. My husband and I both loved working with them and they made us feel so comfortable. We love how effortless they made the process seem. There was flexibility in the ceremony location and the purpose of the Summer House which was wonderful to have. We could not be any happier with how our wedding day played out. Thank you Jody, Jinny, and Kelly!
  • I. Woods
    I. Woods Married on 08/08/2020

#journeyintotheWoods

The 2020 pandemic created many disruptions in our lives, including the loss of 3 family members. So when our Panama 🇵🇦 destination wedding canceled due to COVID, we knew we wanted to find a way to celebrate light & love to lift us out of the dark and heavy we are all living in. With less than 30 days to our wedding, we discovered the William Paca House & Garden, fell in love with Jody Dalton and booked immediately. The venue was perfect, provided social distance and amazing photo opportunities. Jody was FABULOUS!!!! Not only did she bring to life all that I had envisioned, she connected me to a local bakery 3 days before the wedding and advocated for our celebration when MD got on the quarantine list just 18 days before the wedding. We worked so closely during that span of 4 weeks that Jody has become a part of the family. We have already agreed to visit the house on EVERY anniversary and enjoy the bakery cupcakes under our very own tree! We ABSOLUTELY recommend this amazing venue, location and coordinator for your next event.
    Erin A. Married on 05/30/2020

The perfect venue

The William Paca House and Garden is the PERFECT wedding venue. It’s a great setup for the ceremony and reception with beautiful and manicured garden views, which make it picturesque as well. The absolute best thing about this venue is working with the Director of Sales, Jody. She goes above and beyond for her couples and takes so much pride in the Paca House and all that it has to offer. If you are lucky enough to book your wedding at the Paca House, you are guaranteed to have the most incredible wedding.
  • Chloe
    Chloe L. Married on 04/25/2020

Amazing experience

Jody and her team made our wedding day better than we could have imagined. Everyone was an absolute joy to work with. Their attention to detail and organization made me feel so relieved on our wedding day. I was able to just enjoy the day knowing they would make everything flow perfectly. I can not recommend using the Paca House enough!
    Tricia Married on 11/02/2019

A Five Star Experience

Paca House is a beautiful and totally unique wedding. But what really makes it so special is the careful attention that Jody Dalton and her wonderful staff pay to every detail of the day. They made it so easy, and managed behind-the-scenes to make it all appear seamless. It was a truly magical day!
illustration stars

Did the reviews win you over?

Send a message