80 Reviews for Historic 1625 Tacoma Place

Event Rentals (4)
Wheelchair Access (3)
Drapery (2)
77 Historic 1625 Tacoma Place Reviews

We were married 11/11/17 at Historic 1625 and would do it over again in a heartbeat! Everything about the venue was eye catching and had our guests talking during and after our wedding. Kellie and the staff were extremely responsive to my millions of emails. They were beyond helpful the day of and helped to make sure it was the best day ever! My husband and I are extremely grateful for this venue and creating such a memorable day for us!!!

Profile Picture Courtney , 11/11/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Went there as a guest to Olga's wedding. Great experience overall and Kellie was amazing to work with. Would recommend there to anyone

Profile Picture Zara, 9/1/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

a So happy to say I truly give Historic 1625 a 5.0/5.0 rating in my books, for a number of reasons. I fell in love with the beautiful brick walls and the wood ceilings right away and envisioned how It would compliment my all white wedding, with white drapes, flowers, candles and lights. This venue was perfect for my 100 guests and the parking was hassle free. The location is 5 minutes away from downtown, so we had to go take pictures there! We did our first look and also our send off with sparklers outside towards the back of the venue and it was magical! Last and not least, the staff was INCREDIBLE my day was 100% stress free, and leading up to that day staff was one of the reasons why my hair wasn't falling out prior to wedding, truth.

Profile Picture olga, 8/6/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Not only was the venue beautiful but the space was perfect for what we were looking for. Everyone we had contact with was helpful, worked with our schedule and very friendly. If this venue is what you are looking for, we highly recommend it!

Profile Picture Lauren , 7/29/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue
Services Used: Chairs, Drapery, Tables, Bridal Suite, Clean Up, Event Rentals, Set Up, Parking, Wheelchair Access, Indoor

I fell in love with 1625 Tacoma place when I attended a wedding there. It is absolutely gorgeous

Profile Picture User7908524, Recently Married, 11 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Historic 1625 is beautiful inside and all our guest agreed.

Profile Picture User6727593, Recently Married, 4 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Most amazing day of our lives! Historic was very accommodating and beautiful for our wedding. The coordinator for Historic is exceptional, and they worked well with each vendor. We truly did not worry about a thing once we walked in! Thank you for the most amazing day of our lives!

Profile Picture Alyssa, 2/18/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

We had our wedding ceremony and reception at the Historic this winter and it was absolutely beautiful. We had been searching for a space with exposed brick and beams, and were lucky to find the Historic - it was just what we had hoped for. There is so much character in the venue itself that we chose to do very little decorations - really only centerpieces on the tables, and we did not need to do anything else, letting the space speak for itself. For our photo booth we just used a space of brick wall as the background and it turned out fantastic. We had about 125-ish guests and kids, so there was plenty of space for people to move around without it feeling sparse. The staff was also very kind, professional, calm, and helpful through the planning process and during our wedding itself. Kellie was there during our wedding, and working behind the scenes everything ran smoothly, and my husband and I could enjoy our wedding and spend time with our guests without worrying about other details. We are so appreciative of the staff - you hear stories from others about how stressful the day can be, but our wedding was as low-stress as I think can be possible. They also know how to run an event inside and out, coordinate very well with caterers and other vendors, so we did not have to worry about that either. This venue was reasonably priced for all the work they do as well. We weren't on such a tight budget, so this made perfect sense for us to put a little more towards a venue that would take care of so much for us. Hands down we'd recommend the Historic for anyone out there planning a wedding or other event!

Profile Picture Molly, 1/14/17, 4 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

This venue was amazing! They responded quickly to all calls and emails and did everything they could to make sure we were happy on our special day!

Profile Picture User7484905, 1+ year ago, 8 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Event Rentals & Photobooths, Lighting & Decor, Unique Services (Other)

We were beyond thrilled with our wedding at Historic! Kellie at Historic went above and beyond her call of duty. We could not be more pleased with their service. She responded right away to our questions, was willing to walk us the through the venue many times, and truly helped us make our day special. She felt like one of the crew by the end of the event. We'd do it all over again at Historic!

Profile Picture Allison, 11/13/16, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

I found Historic 1625 online and the pictures of the space immediately made me fall in love with it. Then when I went to tour the place in person, I was sold! It is such a unique space and the brick walls are absolutely beautiful and a perfect backdrop for pictures. The staff is also very helpful and responsive to your inquiries. They check in with you all the way up until your wedding date and let you set up appointments to view the space as many times as you need to meet with vendors or show it off to family and friends. I got married at Historic 1625 on October 15th and I would not have picked any other place to get married. It was perfect and I had so many compliments on the space from our wedding guests! If you are thinking about booking your wedding at Historic, you will not be disappointed!

Profile Picture Alexis, 10/15/16, 6 Reviews
Services Used: Bridal Suite, Clean Up, Set Up, Chairs, Tables, Parking, Indoor

We came across Historic 1625 via WeddingWire and just by the pictures that were posted I instantly knew I wanted to get married there. My husband and I toured Historic 1625 on a Saturday afternoon with the owner Kristin. She walked us through each areas of the building including the bridal suite and the grooms suite she answered every question that we had and explained to us the catering process, decor and day of logistics. Pretty much a week later I was in contact with Kellie about signing our contract for our wedding. Historic 1625 offered everything we wanted for our wedding. The venue itself is amazing and gorgeous-the staff (Kellie and team) always answered any email that I sent and made our day so special for us.

In a way I wish my wedding wasn't over with so I could have weekly touch bases with Kellie as she truly made our day perfect for us. I would highly recommend Historic 1625 to anyone who is looking for a beautiful venue on a conscientious budget.

Profile Picture Stacy, 10/7/16, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

We started planning our wedding way ahead of time and even since that day every staff member we interacted with so helpful, knowledgeable and prompt. Aside from the venue being GORGEOUS (my guests just raved about it!) it was perfect for me having a disabled member of the family who is in a wheelchair and so spacious. My pictures are fantastic, guests love the cars for cocktail hour. Emails are responded to quickly, they are upfront about all fees and there was never a problem with me just dropping in real quick for a payment. Just fabulous! I wouldn't pick anywhere else.

Profile Picture Felicia, 9/17/16, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Unique Services (Other), Wedding Planning

Choosing Historic 1625 was the best decision we made for our big day. Wedding planning can be really intimidating, stressful and challenging at times, but Historic made the entire experience painless and very smooth. The venue was simple but so elegant and did not require a lot of decor and that was a big selling point for us.

Profile Picture Alexandra, 9/3/16, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

We couldn't be happier with our decision to have our reception at Historic 1625! I instantly fell in love with this venue due to its romantic feel and high beams. It's so simple but elegant. We didn't decorate, only added uplighting, and it was perfect. We received so many compliments from our family and friends saying they loved our venue! Kellie was so amazing and easy to work with. She answered all my silly emails within hours, very responsive. We were very satisfied with her service.

They do have a preferred list of catering companies who are familiar with their space. I was a little caught off guard by this...but I think that's only because this was the very first venue we toured so I was not aware places did this. The room is split in two with large windows that see into each room. Initially, I was worried about this because I was concerned some people would want to stay in the dining area while the program and dances were going on, and the wedding would feel segregated. However, it wasn't like that at all. If anything, it worked out for the better! The layout made it so all our guests joined the dance floor and danced the night away. The dance floor room also had the open bar and photo booth so this assured unity and a good time!

Profile Picture Joem, 8/27/16, 6 Reviews
Services Used: Chairs, Tables, Parking, Bridal Suite, Clean Up, Set Up

The Historic 1625 staff made planning our wedding amazing and very simple! They were very accommodating and flexible with our décor, times, etc. Kellie was the representative during our wedding and she was absolutely wonderful! Very professional and took care of us and our guests 100%. We could not have been happier! Thank you for an amazing day, we will cherish it forever! With Love, Mr. & Mrs. Goldman!

Profile Picture Josh and Shawna, 6/18/16, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

My husband and I toured Historic last March and immediately fell in love with the brick walls and wooden beam ceilings. We couldn't see ourselves getting married or having our reception anywhere else. We had a pretty high guest count and Historic was easily able to accommodate our guest list. I worked a lot with Kellie and she was so prompt! The last thing you need when planning a wedding is having to deal with vendors who aren't prompt- so I really appreciated how quick she was able to answer all my questions. The day of the wedding, Kellie made sure that everything was moving at a good pace and on time. We loved our experience here and would do it all over the same way. Kellie is super helpful and patient! These are two qualities that make the wedding process much easier! :)

Profile Picture Samm, 2/27/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue
Services Used: Indoor, Parking, Chairs, Tables, Bridal Suite, Clean Up, Event Rentals, Set Up

LOVED this beautiful venue and Kellie, the amazing event coordinator!! I recently got married there and the venue was just perfect for my special day. It was a great price, very clean, and it was so amazing to work with Kellie as we planned our event. She was very responsive in helping us, and answering all of our questions. I could not have asked for a better venue or service. I would HIGHLY recommend this venue, book now!

Profile Picture Alicia, 12/12/15, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Event Rentals & Photobooths, Lighting & Decor, Wedding Planning

I saw historic online with the intention of looking at the place just so that we have some options to choose from. The moment we looked at the place, we fell in love right away. Although it was a little over our price range, we decided to choose this place because the location was perfect for us. Not only is this venue beautiful, but the staffs were very nice and quick to respond to any questions we had. We couldn't be happier with the quality of the service. They did a great job maintaining the flow of your special day.

Profile Picture sujata, 11/14/15, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

This is a beautiful location with responsive and professional staff! Taylor and Kellie were fantastic helps with planning how to arrange the ceremony in one room and reception in the other. They took care of the set-up and made sure I was comfortable with what to expect every step of the way. We had a brief rehearsal the Thursday before the ceremony and my crew (friends and family) loved Kellie! She helped us avoid a full flower girl meltdown (we forgot her bucket to practice with) by pulling all of the tissue out of a box and letting her use that. The little 6 year old still has it and doesn't want to let it go! Thoughtful and quick acts like that are why I'll recommend 1625 to everyone!

Profile Picture Nicole, 11/1/15, 7 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

We could not have been any happier with Tacoma's Historic 1625 for our daughter's wedding. From the moment we entered the building to the time we left, the staff's professionalism and friendliness was awesome; taking care of all details, making our day stress free. Our guests complimented the venue; from the brick walls, the open beam ceilings, and the spotless gorgeous tile floor. I would highly recommend this venue to anyone looking for a reception location. As a side note, the location is great for photo opportunities with the surrounding buildings, railroad track, and industrial landscape.

Profile Picture User5619207, 2+ years ago, 2 Reviews
Services Used: Indoor, Parking, Bridal Suite, Chairs, Tables

My husband and I can’t express enough how happy we were to have booked Historic 1625 Tacoma Place as the ceremony and reception venue for our wedding. After researching venues, for what seemed like forever, we happened across 1625. The day were went to tour the venue we knew that’s exactly what we wanted and booked it on the spot. The staff is very professional, responds quickly to emails and was a pleasure to work with throughout the whole experience. 1625 is in a great location so it’s easy to get to and has plenty of parking for your guests. Both the interior and exterior of the venue is absolutely beautiful and it gives couples plenty of space to plan their wedding the way they want it. The only downside was that it went by too fast!

Profile Picture Kristina, 10/25/15, 4 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue
Services Used: Chairs, Tables, Parking, Indoor, Bridal Suite, Clean Up, Event Rentals, Set Up

Historic 1625 was absolutely the perfect venue for our wedding. I don't remember how I found it, but I'm so glad that I did! It had such beautiful character that I didn't have to decorate much at all. The space is perfect to house a ceremony and reception in the same location. We had our ceremony in one room, reception in the other. The chairs got moved out of the ceremony room and into the reception room. The ceremony room then got turned into the dance floor. It was great because the bar was also in that room and gave guests a place to mingle while the chairs were being moved.

I had the pleasure of working with multiple staff at Historic 1625. The owner, Kristen Wynne, was our first point of contact when setting up our original tour. I was pretty sold before even going on the tour that that's where I wanted to get married. But going on the tour just confirmed that this place was the perfect package. We were able to book our date about a year and a half in advance and were able to lock in 2014 pricing by securing our date with a deposit within 30 days of going on our tour. I was able to tour the venue multiple times before the wedding, to show family, friends, and the photographer the venue. Taylor Voight, a previous employee, helped schedule this tour, was there for the tour, and helped me with early on invoicing. Kellie Blair was a tremendous help. She helped us schedule a brief appointment to talk through the layout. Cora Young, assisted us in finalizing our layout as we were able to stop in to confirm the layout and it worked out that there was an event already setup that was going to be similar in size. It really helped to visualize the space as opposed to trying to get an idea from a piece of paper. Kellie helped guide us through our rehearsal and was our day-of coordinator from Historic 1625. She went above and beyond the call of duty, from helping us setup to take down. Without her I don't know if it would have gone so smooth! Thank you!

Profile Picture Courtney, 10/3/15, 5 Reviews
Services Used: Indoor, Bridal Suite, Clean Up, Set Up, Chairs, Tables, Parking

I fell in love with 1625 Historic Place last March when I shot a wedding there. I knew from the moment I first saw it I had to get married there! The staff is amazing and the venue is absolutely gorgeous.

Profile Picture Emily, 7/17/15, 2 Reviews