Historic 1625 Tacoma Place Reviews

94 | Tacoma, WA

94 Reviews for Historic 1625 Tacoma Place

94 Historic 1625 Tacoma Place Reviews

julie · Married on 09/08/2018

The Historic 1625 team were an absolute delight to work with and the venue was PERFECT! Not only were they awesome throughout the entire process, when the big day arrived they provided exceptional service and lent a helping hand anywhere they could! A big shout out to Kellie for making this such an enjoyable experience. We had our dream wedding with Historic 1625. THANK YOU!!

Historic 1625 Tacoma Place 11

Stephanie · Married on 08/25/2018

The team at Historic 1625 is amazing. I worked with Kellie throughout the entire wedding planning processes and she is the best! From making sure I had the right size linens to explaining the best DJ setup, Kellie went above and beyond to make sure our day was perfect. I really appreciate how quickly she responded to my many questions (via phone, email, AND instagram)!

On the venue itself: we knew we wanted a venue where we could have the ceremony and reception in the same place, but we didn't want to feel cramped or rushed as the rooms were switched over. Historic 1625 was perfect for this! We were also drawn to the natural beauty of the building. You truly don't need to spend a ton on decor when the rooms are beautiful all by themselves. I absolutely loved this venue and if I could do it all over, I wouldn't hesitate to book Historic 1625 again!

Joshua · Married on 08/03/2018

I used this venue for an organizations event, and I refuse to use any other venue for next year. I would sooner quit the organization than deal with a new venue who would not be able to compare with the service and ambiance created by 1625! I’m in love!

Lauren · Married on 07/28/2018

Our wedding day couldn’t have gone any more smoothly and a large part of that had to do with Historic 1625 and their incredible staff! Kelly was such a joy to work with the entire year leading up to our wedding – she was extremely helpful and made wedding planning easy (never thought I would say that!) The venue speaks for itself – the exposed brick and high beams (plus fantastic car museum!) was everything we wanted. We continue to get countless compliments from our guests on Historic. Choosing Historic 1625 was one of the best decisions my husband and I could have done – I highly recommend this venue to anyone!

Katelyn · Married on 06/02/2018

Kellie and the rest of the team at Historic were absolutely wonderful. They were so helpful throughout the entire process. They answered all my questions and were so attentive to every detail. The venue was beautiful and affordable. I could not have asked for anything better on our big day.

matt · Married on 05/18/2018

We loved having our wedding reception at Historic 1625! It is very close to where we live and every time we drive by the beautiful red brick building we get a big smile on our faces. It had everything we wanted when looking for a venue: it was near central Tacoma, so most of our guests didn’t need to travel, indoors so we could have a May wedding in the rainy PNW, tons of room, very easy and flexible parking, great price point, and very accommodating and flexible with how we wanted to have our wedding. We worked a lot with Kellie there, and she was extremely helpful at answering any questions or concerns we had, being available to view the venue with our wedding planner when we needed to and giving helpful suggestions on vendors and other items when needed; all with very quick turnaround time. Most of all, after looking at several venues in the area it was the first one that made my wife smile from ear to ear the moment we walked in so I knew it was the right place for us right away!

Alex · Married on 04/20/2018

We could not have asked for a better experience, the venue is so stunning and the staff was so easy to work with and very professional! SO many of our guests told us it was the "best wedding ever", all thanks to the staff who made everything run so smoothly! The cocktail hour with the cars is a MUST and a memorable moment!

Historic 1625 Tacoma Place 12
    Historic 1625 Tacoma Place 19
    Historic 1625 Tacoma Place 20
  • F

Faith · Married on 04/15/2018

Kellie and the team at Historic 1625 did an amazing job from helping us along the way with little details to making us feel magic on our special day! I wish thank you was enough to explain how grateful I am for them!

Historic 1625 Tacoma Place 21
    Historic 1625 Tacoma Place 22
    Historic 1625 Tacoma Place 23
    Historic 1625 Tacoma Place 24
    Historic 1625 Tacoma Place 25
    Historic 1625 Tacoma Place 26
    Historic 1625 Tacoma Place 27

McKenzie · Married on 04/07/2018

I just want to start off by saying that I will forever remember my wedding day because of Historic 1625. Kellie was my main point of contact and she was beyond excellent. She went above and beyond in helping me think of ideas or giving suggestions. She was quick and responding to emails and if she wasn't in the office (which I felt like was rare) her counterpart replied in the same timely manner. Kellie was a pleasant to work worth and made my wedding experience smooth and easy. The thing I loved about Kellie was that she never made me feel like my million of questions were dumb and she also helped me in find solutions to all my questions/ideas. Historic 1625 was honestly breathtaking. All of our guest couldn't stop talking about how BEAUTIFUL the venue was and how perfect everything looked. Another thing I loved about the venue was that you could either add a lot of decor or do something simple and either way your day was going to perfect! I cant wait to plan another event and host it at Historic. Thank you Historic and Kellie for being honestly amazing! Again thank you for making Conner and I's day honestly AMAZING!

Shelby · Married on 03/24/2018

I got married at Historic on 3/24/18 and it was perfect!!!! Kellie, and everyone there, was so helpful throughout the entire process! I was able to come back a time or two to go over everything with them and we emailed throughout the process and they were always helpful. The day of the wedding was amazing. If anything went wrong, they never let me know it! It was absolutely beautiful and having the cocktail hour downstairs (with the cars) was a huge hit! I'm so thankful for the experience I had with them for my wedding!

Emily · Married on 01/13/2018

Thank you so much for making our wedding amazing! Kellie is the best and was so helpful and very prompt on responding to emails and for accommodating all our needs and wishes!

Haley · Married on 12/30/2017

The team at Historic 1625 is amazing! They are so accommodating and were by our side every step of the way! The venue speaks for itself, and the team just takes it over the top!! I would recommend Historic 1625 to anyone and everyone!

Courtney · Married on 11/11/2017

We were married 11/11/17 at Historic 1625 and would do it over again in a heartbeat! Everything about the venue was eye catching and had our guests talking during and after our wedding. Kellie and the staff were extremely responsive to my millions of emails. They were beyond helpful the day of and helped to make sure it was the best day ever! My husband and I are extremely grateful for this venue and creating such a memorable day for us!!!

• Z

Zara · Married on 09/01/2017

Went there as a guest to Olga's wedding. Great experience overall and Kellie was amazing to work with. Would recommend there to anyone

• O

olga · Married on 08/06/2017

a So happy to say I truly give Historic 1625 a 5.0/5.0 rating in my books, for a number of reasons. I fell in love with the beautiful brick walls and the wood ceilings right away and envisioned how It would compliment my all white wedding, with white drapes, flowers, candles and lights. This venue was perfect for my 100 guests and the parking was hassle free. The location is 5 minutes away from downtown, so we had to go take pictures there! We did our first look and also our send off with sparklers outside towards the back of the venue and it was magical! Last and not least, the staff was INCREDIBLE my day was 100% stress free, and leading up to that day staff was one of the reasons why my hair wasn't falling out prior to wedding, truth.

Lauren · Married on 07/29/2017

Not only was the venue beautiful but the space was perfect for what we were looking for. Everyone we had contact with was helpful, worked with our schedule and very friendly. If this venue is what you are looking for, we highly recommend it!

Kelly · Married on 06/10/2017

From the moment my (now) husband and I stepped foot in this venue, we knew the staff would take care of us fabulously, and that they did throughout the whole process! Kellie and Crystal were the venue coordinators we worked with and both were so friendly and helpful.

The venue is beautiful and spacious. We rented out the car show space downstairs for a post-ceremony cocktail hour, which the guests (we had just under 200) all raved about. We highly recommending doing the same. It allowed the guests to escape from the ceremony area while the caterers and venue staff flip the rooms (i.e. move the chairs from the ceremony area to the reception area).

I can't thank the staff at Historic enough for helping to make our wedding day turn out exactly as we planned!

suzanne · Married on 05/06/2017

I fell in love with 1625 Tacoma place when I attended a wedding there. It is absolutely gorgeous

• User6727593 · 1+ year ago

Historic 1625 is beautiful inside and all our guest agreed.

Alyssa · Married on 02/18/2017

Most amazing day of our lives! Historic was very accommodating and beautiful for our wedding. The coordinator for Historic is exceptional, and they worked well with each vendor. We truly did not worry about a thing once we walked in! Thank you for the most amazing day of our lives!

Molly · Married on 01/14/2017

We had our wedding ceremony and reception at the Historic this winter and it was absolutely beautiful. We had been searching for a space with exposed brick and beams, and were lucky to find the Historic - it was just what we had hoped for. There is so much character in the venue itself that we chose to do very little decorations - really only centerpieces on the tables, and we did not need to do anything else, letting the space speak for itself. For our photo booth we just used a space of brick wall as the background and it turned out fantastic. We had about 125-ish guests and kids, so there was plenty of space for people to move around without it feeling sparse. The staff was also very kind, professional, calm, and helpful through the planning process and during our wedding itself. Kellie was there during our wedding, and working behind the scenes everything ran smoothly, and my husband and I could enjoy our wedding and spend time with our guests without worrying about other details. We are so appreciative of the staff - you hear stories from others about how stressful the day can be, but our wedding was as low-stress as I think can be possible. They also know how to run an event inside and out, coordinate very well with caterers and other vendors, so we did not have to worry about that either. This venue was reasonably priced for all the work they do as well. We weren't on such a tight budget, so this made perfect sense for us to put a little more towards a venue that would take care of so much for us. Hands down we'd recommend the Historic for anyone out there planning a wedding or other event!

Dori · Married on 12/10/2016

This venue was amazing! They responded quickly to all calls and emails and did everything they could to make sure we were happy on our special day!

Allison · Married on 11/13/2016

We were beyond thrilled with our wedding at Historic! Kellie at Historic went above and beyond her call of duty. We could not be more pleased with their service. She responded right away to our questions, was willing to walk us the through the venue many times, and truly helped us make our day special. She felt like one of the crew by the end of the event. We'd do it all over again at Historic!

Alexis · Married on 10/15/2016

I found Historic 1625 online and the pictures of the space immediately made me fall in love with it. Then when I went to tour the place in person, I was sold! It is such a unique space and the brick walls are absolutely beautiful and a perfect backdrop for pictures. The staff is also very helpful and responsive to your inquiries. They check in with you all the way up until your wedding date and let you set up appointments to view the space as many times as you need to meet with vendors or show it off to family and friends. I got married at Historic 1625 on October 15th and I would not have picked any other place to get married. It was perfect and I had so many compliments on the space from our wedding guests! If you are thinking about booking your wedding at Historic, you will not be disappointed!