Historic 1625 Tacoma Place Reviews

Historic 1625 Tacoma Place 7
  • Amanda

Amanda Johnston · Getting married on 02/02/2020

2020 here we come.

I love the professionalism of this venue. We email them with ANY questions and they respond within 24hours. Super friendly and willing to help. My fiancé and I are really looking forward to our wedding next year.

Sent on 04/04/2019

Historic 1625 Tacoma Place's reply:

We can't wait to celebrate with you all in February! Thank you so much for the kind words already- looking forward to continuing with planning. Cheers to 2020!

Kayla Aldridge · Married on 04/12/2019

Love this place

We only looked at this venue and knew it was the one for our big day! Kellie was such a help to my “wedding planner/cousin” during rehearsal and the wedding day. 10/10 would recommend!

Sent on 05/08/2019
    Historic 1625 Tacoma Place 12
    Historic 1625 Tacoma Place 13
  • Emily

Emily · Married on 03/09/2019

Made our dream wedding come true!

Everything from the first tour to our wedding day was handled with care and excellent service. We were in good hands throughout the whole process, and the team at Historic was very accommodating towards our schedules and requests. Bonus points for having great parking too!

Historic 1625 Tacoma Place 14
    Historic 1625 Tacoma Place 15
    Historic 1625 Tacoma Place 16
  • Sarah

Sarah Crawford · Married on 12/06/2018

Kellie was fantastic!

The venue pretty much sells itself but Kellie was so on top of everything that it reinforced our decision to have our wedding at Historic 1625.

Sent on 12/15/2018

Sarah Ballard · Married on 12/01/2018

Seamless and memorable

Where do I start? From the moment I entered this venue four years ago, I knew I would eventually be tying the knot here. Fast forward, after getting engaged, I told my fiancé I had the perfect spot for us to check out. After our first visit, we looked at each other with excitement and knew we didn’t want to visit anymore venues. We immediately emailed Kellie to secure our date. Kellie, whom I can now call a friend :-) was the icing on the cake for this venue. She over communicated with everything, never got annoyed with my million questions and helped me plan my wedding of my dreams . He was able to send me vendor recommendations for everything I could possibly need. Her professionalism and personality Is extraordinary. If you are a bride, I highly recommend this venue not only for it’s beauty but the outstanding service and professionalism by the staff and vendors.
    I was a little concerned about the darkness of the venue- but rest assured! My photographer was able to catch outstanding photos. So , do not let this be a deterrent. Plus, it set the mood for a romantic and classy evening.
    I recommend Historic 1625 to everyone. I am looking for another event I can host here just to work with the staff Again :)
    Did I mention they have a officiant ?!?
    One stop shop!

Historic 1625 Tacoma Place 21
    Historic 1625 Tacoma Place 22

Stephanie Layaoen · Married on 11/25/2018

Amazing venue!!

We loved this venue and all the staff. They made everything so easy for us! One of the things I appreciated the most was that they would send out reminder emails with an organized list of things we needed for our wedding. It was so helpful and I was able to stay on track with things I wouldn’t have even thought of. They were always friendly and so helpful. I would recommend this venue to anyone! It was definitely worth every penny we spent here and our wedding day was amazing.

Sent on 03/30/2019

Michaela · Married on 11/17/2018

Seriously the best venue!

Historic 1625 was amazing! The team at historic was wonderful to work with! From the first walk through to my frantic morning after email regarding a lost suit jacket! They handled everything with care and professionalism.

The venue speaks for itself! From the huge spaces to the high ceilings, guests loved the ability to hang out and chat or dance when they felt like it, between the two spaces. I can’t even count how many times I heard how amazing then venue was from guests throughout the night!

If you are looking for a venue that offers it all, look no further!

Sent on 11/26/2018
  • Allegra

Allegra Dunn · Married on 11/16/2018

Couldn’t have asked for more!

Not only is Historic 1625 beautiful, the staff is amazing ! I couldn’t have asked for a better experience with my venue . Everything was seamless , they accommodated all my needs and went above and beyond for me on my special day. I highly recommend !

Sent on 05/29/2019

Historic 1625 Tacoma Place 26
    Historic 1625 Tacoma Place 27

Lisa · Married on 10/13/2018

All star venue

The most amazing staff, who listen and hear your every want and need. The catering list is exceptional and decorators Knock it out of the park and make all your dreams come to life.

Sent on 11/07/2018

julie · Married on 09/08/2018

The Historic 1625 team were an absolute delight to work with and the venue was PERFECT! Not only were they awesome throughout the entire process, when the big day arrived they provided exceptional service and lent a helping hand anywhere they could! A big shout out to Kellie for making this such an enjoyable experience. We had our dream wedding with Historic 1625. THANK YOU!!

Sent on 10/12/2018
    Historic 1625 Tacoma Place 28

Stephanie · Married on 08/25/2018

The team at Historic 1625 is amazing. I worked with Kellie throughout the entire wedding planning processes and she is the best! From making sure I had the right size linens to explaining the best DJ setup, Kellie went above and beyond to make sure our day was perfect. I really appreciate how quickly she responded to my many questions (via phone, email, AND instagram)!

On the venue itself: we knew we wanted a venue where we could have the ceremony and reception in the same place, but we didn't want to feel cramped or rushed as the rooms were switched over. Historic 1625 was perfect for this! We were also drawn to the natural beauty of the building. You truly don't need to spend a ton on decor when the rooms are beautiful all by themselves. I absolutely loved this venue and if I could do it all over, I wouldn't hesitate to book Historic 1625 again!

Sent on 08/31/2018

Joshua · Married on 08/03/2018

I used this venue for an organizations event, and I refuse to use any other venue for next year. I would sooner quit the organization than deal with a new venue who would not be able to compare with the service and ambiance created by 1625! I’m in love!

Sent on 08/25/2018

Lauren · Married on 07/28/2018

Our wedding day couldn’t have gone any more smoothly and a large part of that had to do with Historic 1625 and their incredible staff! Kelly was such a joy to work with the entire year leading up to our wedding – she was extremely helpful and made wedding planning easy (never thought I would say that!) The venue speaks for itself – the exposed brick and high beams (plus fantastic car museum!) was everything we wanted. We continue to get countless compliments from our guests on Historic. Choosing Historic 1625 was one of the best decisions my husband and I could have done – I highly recommend this venue to anyone!

Sent on 09/02/2018
  • Lizzy

Lizzy Harrison · Married on 06/10/2018

Manager is Amazing! Venue is Worth Every Dime!

Kellie is amazing! She has worked multiple weddings that I have attended and she even worked my brothers wedding! She is so accommodating. My brothers wedding had quite a few difficult personalities to manage, as most family weddings do, and Kellie breezed through it like a champ! My family loved her so much they invited her to the wedding as a guest! Great venue, great deal for the space, and great people managing it!

• Carmen

Carmen Park Tomlinson · Married on 06/10/2018

Great Venue, Great People!

Kellie is amazing, venue is gorgeous!

Katelyn · Married on 06/02/2018

Kellie and the rest of the team at Historic were absolutely wonderful. They were so helpful throughout the entire process. They answered all my questions and were so attentive to every detail. The venue was beautiful and affordable. I could not have asked for anything better on our big day.

Sent on 07/10/2018

matt · Married on 05/18/2018

We loved having our wedding reception at Historic 1625! It is very close to where we live and every time we drive by the beautiful red brick building we get a big smile on our faces. It had everything we wanted when looking for a venue: it was near central Tacoma, so most of our guests didn’t need to travel, indoors so we could have a May wedding in the rainy PNW, tons of room, very easy and flexible parking, great price point, and very accommodating and flexible with how we wanted to have our wedding. We worked a lot with Kellie there, and she was extremely helpful at answering any questions or concerns we had, being available to view the venue with our wedding planner when we needed to and giving helpful suggestions on vendors and other items when needed; all with very quick turnaround time. Most of all, after looking at several venues in the area it was the first one that made my wife smile from ear to ear the moment we walked in so I knew it was the right place for us right away!

Sent on 06/01/2018

Alex · Married on 04/20/2018

We could not have asked for a better experience, the venue is so stunning and the staff was so easy to work with and very professional! SO many of our guests told us it was the "best wedding ever", all thanks to the staff who made everything run so smoothly! The cocktail hour with the cars is a MUST and a memorable moment!

Sent on 06/15/2018
    Historic 1625 Tacoma Place 36
    Historic 1625 Tacoma Place 37
  • F

Faith · Married on 04/15/2018

Kellie and the team at Historic 1625 did an amazing job from helping us along the way with little details to making us feel magic on our special day! I wish thank you was enough to explain how grateful I am for them!

Sent on 06/09/2018
    Historic 1625 Tacoma Place 42
    Historic 1625 Tacoma Place 43
    Historic 1625 Tacoma Place 44

McKenzie · Married on 04/07/2018

I just want to start off by saying that I will forever remember my wedding day because of Historic 1625. Kellie was my main point of contact and she was beyond excellent. She went above and beyond in helping me think of ideas or giving suggestions. She was quick and responding to emails and if she wasn't in the office (which I felt like was rare) her counterpart replied in the same timely manner. Kellie was a pleasant to work worth and made my wedding experience smooth and easy. The thing I loved about Kellie was that she never made me feel like my million of questions were dumb and she also helped me in find solutions to all my questions/ideas. Historic 1625 was honestly breathtaking. All of our guest couldn't stop talking about how BEAUTIFUL the venue was and how perfect everything looked. Another thing I loved about the venue was that you could either add a lot of decor or do something simple and either way your day was going to perfect! I cant wait to plan another event and host it at Historic. Thank you Historic and Kellie for being honestly amazing! Again thank you for making Conner and I's day honestly AMAZING!

Sent on 05/04/2018

Shelby · Married on 03/24/2018

I got married at Historic on 3/24/18 and it was perfect!!!! Kellie, and everyone there, was so helpful throughout the entire process! I was able to come back a time or two to go over everything with them and we emailed throughout the process and they were always helpful. The day of the wedding was amazing. If anything went wrong, they never let me know it! It was absolutely beautiful and having the cocktail hour downstairs (with the cars) was a huge hit! I'm so thankful for the experience I had with them for my wedding!

Sent on 04/18/2018

Stephanie · Married on 01/27/2018

5 Stars!!! We had the best experience at Historic 1625! Kellie and all the other staff always went above and beyond for us. All of our questions were answered promptly and they worked hand in hand with our coordinator and other vendors. They really made us feel like we were their only priority the day of our wedding! We would highly recommend this beautiful venue to anyone!!

Sent on 04/24/2018
    Historic 1625 Tacoma Place 52
    Historic 1625 Tacoma Place 53
    Historic 1625 Tacoma Place 54

Emily · Married on 01/13/2018

Thank you so much for making our wedding amazing! Kellie is the best and was so helpful and very prompt on responding to emails and for accommodating all our needs and wishes!

Sent on 02/28/2018