Hire a Minister Reviews

Hire a Minister 6
Hire a Minister 7
  • Michelle

Michelle · Married on 08/31/2019

Heartfelt words you and your family will never forget

My husband and had the pleasure to prepare for our wedding with Mr. Alonzo and his beautiful wife. He got to know us as people and and always gave us tips on marriage. He was very professional throughout the whole process and stayed in contact. Now to the ceremony, Mr. Alonzo gave us the ceremony we loved. It was filled with love, laughter, and God and there was not a dry eye in that room and his message was very moving! If you are trying to decide between wedding officiants, he would be a good choice and will definitely deliver. He was very affordable as well.

Sent on 09/25/2019
    Hire a Minister 8
    Hire a Minister 9
    Hire a Minister 10
  • Emily

Emily · Married on 06/08/2019

Best officiant ever!

Mr. Alonzo and his wife were very helpful throughout our wedding process! They are truly the sweetest couple, and so willing to work with our needs and busy schedule.

Sent on 07/10/2019
  • Ashley

Ashley · Married on 04/28/2019

We love you Alonzo!!

Alonzo is one of the best wedding officiant's we've ever met. His kind heart and wonderful spirit shown through in every aspect of every detail of the ceremony. We are from Toronto, Canada and contacted him about our destination wedding to New Orleans after reading all the amazing reviews about him. His level of experience is evident in his passionate and professional manor, which begins the moment you start working with him. Alonzo and Jackie did multiple face-time sessions with us until we got every detail down perfect. He truly customizes your ceremony to your liking, provides plenty of helpful information, and had left us and our guests with an amazing and unforgettable ceremony. Our families still rave about how wonderful his service was and it's been almost 2 months since the ceremony! We would one million percent recommend him for anyone looking for an officiant. Alonzo and Jackie will forever have a special place in our hearts and we love them both!

Sent on 06/09/2019
  • Esther

Esther · Married on 04/24/2019

Thank you for an unforgettable experience!

Dr. Campbell officiated our wedding in September 2019. He and his wonderful wife, Jackie, were a pleasure to work with from start to finish. We communicated often leading up to our wedding day and he went over and beyond to make sure that every detail was taken care of. My guests raved about him, I am still getting compliments.

Dr. Campbell loves what he does and it shines through in his work. The love and energy that he brought to my special day was amazing. I could not have asked for more and I cannot thank him enough. I could go on for ever! He is one of a kind!!

Sent on 09/27/2019

Josh Artus · Married on 03/29/2019

Mr. Alonzo Campbell is a kind hearted man with a lot of love to give. He truly listened to us on our views of marriage, and what it meant to us going and assembled a perfect sermon. Throughout all interaction he was generous with his time and helped deliver the perfect day for us. On our wedding day was an absolute pleasure to have as part of our family and ceremony. His spirit is so calming and lovely and his energy will be a blessing on your special day as it was ours!

Sent on 04/22/2019
    Hire a Minister 11
    Hire a Minister 12
    Hire a Minister 13
  • Angelique

Angelique · Married on 01/12/2019

Meaningful and Thoughtful Officiant

I planned my wedding from a different state and needed to locate an officiant within 6 weeks of the ceremony. Minister Campbell responded right away to my inquiry. In order to get to know my now-husband and I, he met with us as a couple via video chat. He also sent a questionnaire and spoke with us separately to help us write our own vows. On the day of, he and his wife created a moving and meaningful ceremony for us. I am so happy that we had him to bless us as we entered into our new life together. I recommend him without reservations.

Sent on 08/13/2019
  • Sean

Sean Potter · Married on 01/11/2019

Once in a lifetime!

Alonzo was very prompt to contact us after our intial request, we then had two facetime calls to create our ceremony and what we wanted. The questionnaire he had was very helpful to get ideas flowing for us. Amy and I came in from out of town (Canada) and Alonzo aided us in picking a location for our initmate ceremony. I have nothing but great things to say about Alonzo and his lovely wife Jackie.

P.S: ask him about the "knocking on the door" part for your wedding ceremony.

Sent on 01/13/2019

Kristin · Married on 09/28/2018

Great experience!

We knew we wanted Alonzo to be our officiant right away. We live in Toronto but got married in New Orleans. We could never meet in person, but had a couple FaceTime calls before hand. He was quick to respond to any emails, and made sure to cater ceremony to what we we comfortable with. He and his wife also offered to help us with our vows. The ceremony was very engaging and all our family and friends really enjoyed him! Thank you Alonzo!

Sent on 10/17/2018

Hire a Minister's reply:

Mrs.Kristin,
    Thank you and Adam for this gracious review. Jackie and I treasure every review as a gift! You and Adam will have a great marriage! Let stay in touch!
    Marriage Is Exciting!
    Alonzo Campbell
  • Nate

Nathan · Married on 10/14/2017

Working with Minister Cambel was a great experience. He offered video conferencing and performed two of our ceremonies. He was always prepared and a great support system before, during, and after the wedding.

Sent on 03/22/2018
    Hire a Minister 14
    Hire a Minister 15
    Hire a Minister 16

Trenessia · Married on 09/30/2017

Everything about Mr. Campbell was wonderful. Not only did he help me marry my best friend but he made us feel like we've been knowing him forever. Everyone had great things to say about his services & I would definitely recommend him to anyone looking for a excellent wedding Officant .

Sent on 10/02/2017

Alonzo · Married on 05/21/2017

Very professional and fun. We invited him and his wife to the reception as well. They are easy to talk to and engaging with the guests. Made my daughter's wedding more memorable. The perfect New Orleans style pastor. Applies the bible principles to the wedding ceremony with class and showmanship.

Sent on 05/31/2017