Hip and Hitched Reviews

74 | Atlanta, GA

74 Reviews for Hip and Hitched

74 Hip and Hitched Reviews

Karli · Married on 09/28/2018

Hip and Hitched is absolutely incredible!!! The best part of our wedding!! My goal was that everyone be on the dance floor the entire night, and that is exactly what happened!!!! The DJ was able to read the crowd and played the best songs for all generations. I found Hip and Hitched online and was drawn to them because everyone looked like they were having the time of their lives in the videos. At my wedding, everyone RAVED about the DJ and did have the time of their lives!! I also used them for my videographer and he was amazing! Got every important shot and was so creative in his filming! From the moment I spoke with Hip and Hitched, they were so accommodating, always responsive, and the kindest vendor. I would pick them again in a heart beat and you should too! Best best best!!!

Megan · Married on 08/18/2018

Hip & Hitched made the party. Our DJ and photo team put a lot of heart and soul into making our day AMAZING. They were super flexible in planning and day of when the rain came and we made a last min change!! Our DJ read the crowd well, added variety, and got people on their feet and groovin. Their energy is contagious. You want them at your wedding!!!!!

Nick · Married on 05/19/2018

My (new) wife and I were absolutely thrilled with the services provided by our DJ! Everyone kept telling us throughout the night how much they enjoyed the music and we really appreciated him playing all of our favorites. He was a true professional and it was very clear that he knew what he was doing. The music can make or break a party and he totally nailed it for us!

Julianne · Married on 04/14/2018

We’re so glad we found Tim and the Hip & Hitched crew. We couldn’t be happier with how everything turned out and Tim’s presence, energy, and execution not only made the night go off without a hitch, it was a truly memorable experience (and the Photobooth left us with some spectacular photos of all our wedding guests!)

Working with Tim to set the theme and mood of our wedding and the reception, it’s clear that he was listening and understanding what we had in mind; we were able to trust him with creative decisions and are delighted with how it all turned out.

Tim is an experienced wedding and club DJ, something that mattered a lot to us when selecting our DJ. Being able to read the crowd, keep the energy up while allowing for changes of pace to keep things fresh, picking fun and recognizable tracks, and taking care of MC duties.

We are eagerly recommending Hip & Hitched to our friends and to anyone wanting a fun, energetic, experienced crew of creative and passionate musicians and DJs to deliver your reception’s entertainment.

Thank you Tim! Look forward to running into you in ATL!

Carol · Married on 10/14/2017

My daughter's wedding was planned to a tee. Hip and Hitched fit right into the plan by being sharp and professional from the start. Everyone was commenting on the choices of music by our DJ. He played the right music for the right times. After dinner he played both oldies and dance hits. He had both old and young jumping until finally the happy couple took off. I highly recommend Hip and Hitched.

Lindsey · Married on 09/09/2017

Hip & Hitched is AMAZING! I recently got married (Sept 2017) and used these guys. They were literally the easiest vendor to work with and truly made my wedding fun and very entertaining.

The wedding ceremony live instruments were beautifully played and the reception was a blast! All our family and friends talked about how much fun the band / DJ were. I would 100% recommend Hip & Hitched to anyone, including my family and friends.

Gwynn · Married on 07/29/2017

I had so many guests come up and comment to me upon how amazing this DJ was. And as a bride, that's what you want to hear! Tim kept us dancing hard and partying all night... I saw members of my family get up and dance who I've never seen move that way! Tim kept our tastes and preferences in mind, while still reading the crowd and keeping us entertained. My groom and I agree that it was the best day, and party, of our lives. Thank you, Hip and Hitched!!

Beeta · Married on 07/29/2017

Hip & Hitched was the best part of my wedding. I went with the DJ & Band Combo, and I would recommend it to anyone. Not only do you have a dj, but you get the live band experience as well. Trust me it is so worth it. Everyone could not stop talking about it. The dance floor was packed all night long.

Tim was so helpful throughout the entire planning process. He is so organized, helpful, and responsive. He was also so flexible with any changes that we needed to make. Santiago our DJ did a wonderful job in playing a variety of all our favorite songs. I can't thank Hip and Hitched enough. Our wedding was amazing and I owe it all to them!! Thank you!

Sarah Kate · Married on 07/15/2017

We were thrilled with Tim from Hip and Hitched! He was an incredible DJ, and he read the crowd perfectly. Our guests are still talking about the great music at our reception!

Megan · Married on 06/17/2017

Hip and Hitched did an amazing job taking the time to talk with us about the vibe we wanted for the music for our wedding, and not only provided the perfect music as the mood changed from the evening into the night, but also kept everyone up and dancing on the dance floor. We were very happy with the music and would definitely recommend Hip and Hitched to others planning a wedding (or any other event!).

• User6033724 · 1+ year ago

Hip and Hitched were amazing and so easy to work with. Great value and loved every second of working with them. We were specifically looking for DJs that wouldn't just play a "wedding songs" playlist from an ipod. Brian was great and really knew what he was doing. He did a great job reading the room and getting people on the dance floor!

Ashley · Married on 04/22/2017

This was the first vendor I booked and there was never a single regret or concern. Don't even second guess this choice.. call them, book them and then get ready for a great party!! The communication you receive from Hip&Hitched is the absolute best. They have great follow up, ask the right questions, send personalized emails (not templates) and seem totally invested in your wedding/event. We hired a dj, sax, drums/congo, and videographer. While I can't comment on the video just yet (anxiously awaiting!!), the rest of the team was AMAZING! Our guests loved the music, especially with the addition of the live components. People were dancing, laughing and having the best time. We have received numerous compliments and I would hire them again in a heartbeat. To surprise my groom, I asked if they could work a Metallica song into the playlist a little later on in the night. The DJ picked the perfect time to do so and my husband LOVED IT! Hip&Hitched TRULY seemed excited about being a part of the big day from the very start to the last song. I will 101% tell you this is the best, most awesome choice you can make for your wedding music!

Glenda · Married on 11/19/2016

Hip and Hitched helped bring my daughter's wedding celebration at Terminus 330 to the next level. Would strongly recommend this team for their attention to detail, professionalism, and communication skills. Moreover, they are true to their word in providing an atmosphere that makes everyone get up on the dance floor and feel included! Strongly recommend without any reservation. Will forever be grateful that they were an integral part of the night!

Karyn · Married on 11/12/2016

Tooher was fantastic! He was very professional and accommodating! We hired a saxsphonis to go along with the DJ and they complimented each other well! Gave it a feeling of a live band as well!
    The perfect compliment and mix of songs because the bride and groom have total opposite taste in music! We would not hesitate to have hip n hitched play for any event where a DJ is needed!

• Jessica531

Jessica · Married on 11/12/2016

Hip and Hitched was the best decision!!! I found them through a mutual friend who had them at their wedding and thought the video they created was incredible. They were amazing to work with, very professional, great communication, and truly valued what we wanted for our wedding day. They were so genuine from day one making my husband and I feel super confidant that our video and reception would be great. We were honestly unsure if a video from our wedding would be worth it but thank goodness we decided to go with it. We will forever cherish the video that was created for us. It captured all of the special moments that you can relive and show friends & family who could not make it. Then for Tim our DJ.. There was not one person not on the dance floor!!! We had multiple people after the wedding ask us for our playlist and who our DJ was after the wedding. He has so much experience and knows how to keep a party going!!! We actually ended up staying an extra our at our venue because we couldn't stop dancing!!! So if you want a team that is genuine, fun, and works super hard-go with Hip and Hitched!! We were so lucky to have them be apart of our Wedding day! We love you guys!!!

Stephanie · Married on 10/15/2016

Working with Topher on our wedding day was absolutely awesome! Even during the months leading up to our wedding, Topher always made himself available to discuss any questions we had or talk through anything we were unsure of. We met with Topher before and got to hear some of his music / witness his amazing DJ skills - and we were instantly sold. He was amazing to work with and we are so happy he was a part of our big day. He kept everyone on their feet during the reception with great music (the perfect mix - oldies, newer songs, mashups - it was so unique and it felt like it was our "own" wedding playlist made just for us), and he ensured everything ran smoothly from the ceremony til we were out the door. We could not have asked for a better DJ/MC! Thank you again to Topher for being so fun, so helpful, and all-around great to work with!

Madison · Married on 10/08/2016

Topher was so great! I can not say enough great things about him. He was fun to work with and I could immedity tell he was going to do a great job based just off our phone calls. We shared a playlist with him on Spotify and added all the songs we wanted. He played a lot of them and then added in some that he thought would work as well. He nailed it. Kept the mood up, was fun, and had great energy. This is 1000% the DJ you would hope to get for your wedding. You will not be disappointed with him. Book asap cause he gets booked quick. Thank you so much Topher!!!

Jason · Married on 10/01/2016

My wife loves dancing. The one thing she wanted at the reception was to have the dance floor full the whole time. With Hip and Hitched, that's exactly what we got! We didn't have any line dances "to get people on the dance floor". We just had awesome music and lights. Our reception was an absolute blast and we have received so many compliments on how fun it was!

Kennedy · Married on 09/04/2016

I spent a lot of time and grief trying to find and settle on a DJ for my September 2016 Atlanta wedding. I wanted someone easy to work with, creative, intuitive and fun. I am SO glad we went with Hip and Hitched. They were incredible! First, their communication was always prompt, professional, and friendly. Topher and Tim asked about and paid attention to the details we cared about and knew all of the right follow up questions. They worked with our budget, space, and totally nailed our desired vibe for the ceremony, reception, and cocktail hour. Everyone was on the dance floor (from age 5 to 85) all night long thanks to Tim's awesome djing. I would recommend them in a heartbeat. Thanks for helping us throw an amazing and unforgettable party!

Jesse · Married on 09/03/2016

If you want a packed dance floor full of happy, sweaty, boogieing guests, look no further. We interviewed a couple of DJs before Topher and Tim -- in our first conversation, we knew these were our guys. We were married almost three weeks ago, and guests are still (still!) talking about what a great dance party it was. I could not have been happier. I was a little picky about music selection (and very likely sent them the most annoying do-not-play list ever), but they were total pros (and, not for nothing, they abided by the do-not-play list). Tim was our day-of DJ, and he read the crowd incredibly well! One of the highlights for me was hearing the dance floor sing along to "Ain't No Mountain High Enough." Perfection. In addition, they were very responsive during the planning process and always provided thoughtful and complete feedback.

The Hip and Hitched crew was an absolute pleasure to work with and I could not recommend them more. We had a LOT of moving parts with my wedding--think indoor/outdoor, marching band, costumes and whiskey shots and they were able to handle every moving part with grace and ease. And the video I have from my wedding captures the spirit of the event perfectly.

Not to mention, PEOPLE WOULDN'T STOP DANCING. They loved the DJ so much that I thought people were going to pass out on the dance floor from dancing so much.

Do yourself a favor and TRUST HIP AND HITCHED TO HANDLE ALL YOUR WEDDING NEEDS. They took so much stress off of me.

Ashley · Married on 06/18/2016

1 review
    5.0 star rating 6/28/2016
    Hip and Hitched were so professional, amazing, sweet and wonderful. I can't tell you how great they made our wedding. Two weeks later, everyone is STILL talking about how awesome the music was.

I'm a worrier (as most brides are) but they put me at ease and made me realize I hired professionals who needed little direction and knew exactly how to get the music flowing and get everyone on the dance floor.

You know the music was great when your guests go over to hug or shake hands with your DJ at the end of the night.

Hire professionals and make your event a night to remember!

Emily · Married on 06/11/2016

I just had my wedding in June (6/11/16) and Topher was our DJ. Everything went perfect and just as planned. He is so knowledgeable and helped me every step of the way. I knew I didn't have to stress about anything before the wedding and was not let down. Everyone loved the music and was dancing and also had a blast in the photo booth. Thank you for making my wedding so special!!!

You couldn't ask for better DJ's. You must check them out!!

Catherine · Married on 06/04/2016

We loved our DJ!!! We had so many people come up to us during the wedding and weeks after the wedding saying that he was the best wedding DJ they have ever heard. They said he played songs from all generation. People from the ages of 2-85 danced the night away.

• F

Fran · Married on 06/04/2016

As the mother of the bride I was thoroughly pleased with the professionalism, skill, good judgement, kindness and personality of the DJ, Topher, we used through Hip and Hitched. Everyone had a great time, were thoroughly happy and exhausted with the dancing, and it was fun for all ages. If you are looking for a team who will be respectful of your wishes, professional throughout the contract process, and more than competent with their services, I would highly recommend Hip and Hitched.